alonimi
Beg Off [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Beg Off [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-25-2019

The King shrugged. "I said that I would try," he reminded her. He didn't know any better than she did how well it would work in running water. He hadn't had much reason to try it before. The easiest thing would be if there were some large rocks he could heat, but none seemed conveniently located.

He cupped his hands over the entire lower half of his face—not because he needed it to direct the flame, but because he didn't care for how his face looked when he was doing a thin stream like this. He aimed it upriver so that it would last longer and filter down into something that wasn't boiling, a sharp jet of flame at least twenty feet long. It lit up the woods until he was done, and briefly ignited a few twigs before they went out, not dry enough to catch properly.

"See if that works."

"The tricky thing about you," Gareth informed her, "is that some of the things you like are reserved." It was all well and good that he could tell what she liked, but some of those things she liked seemed Avi-exclusive for what he assumed were emotional reasons. Didn't like being treated like a prize pet for any less than the King, or something like that.

Declan shivered as the tip of Gareth's tail trailed along his ribcage. Gareth let out something between a groan and a growl as Bridget tongued at his balls, two faces looking up at him with their mouths on his cock. His tail moved higher, wrapping lightly around Declan's neck.

Declan adjusted his position, tired of supporting himself on one hand, his hand on Bridget's hip long enough that he could shimmy himself into a more sustainable sitting position. That meant he could finally fondle her with both hands, which was significantly more satisfying. His left hand squeezed and toyed with her nipple while his right hand wandered lower to run over the impressive muscles of her stomach. When he came up to catch his breath and work the soreness out of his jaw, he caught the gist of what she was asking quickly enough. He ran his tongue over where Gareth's cock met his balls, followed the path of a vein with the tip of it.

Gareth grinned, amused that she could be embarrassed with a mouth full of cock. He rubbed gently at her ears, petting her in earnest. "There's a good girl," he said, his voice low. "Don't you look pretty sucking dick. You're fucking good at it, too, aren't you? Declan, tell her she's pretty."

This time he held Declan's head in place, lips trapped against his shaft, and so whatever he tried to say was muffled. He got indignant about it again when Gareth chuckled at the attempt.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-25-2019

Ren clapped, impressed, at the splurt of flame. That was soooooo cool! Why couldn't she do anything fun like that? All she got were rats! Well, admittedly, she needed her rats more than she needed to be able to spit fire, but still. She automatically tried to bounce up and down to express her glee, but almost fell over.

She slid quickly into the water, not wanting to make the King do that any more than necessary. "Ah! Fuck! Cold! Ah! Hot! Fuck! Oh, that's weird, okay, I think it's mixing." The water swirled around slowly with itself, settling into a decent sort of temperature. It was no lake, but it would do. She'd just have to work quickly.

She knelt down in the water, and promptly fell over sideways with a splash. Her legs were basically for decoration, lord. She managed to spread them out enough to work at rinsing herself off, and then out, pushing fingers into her tired entrance to try and fish more cum out now, rather than let it seep out steadily for the rest of the night. She felt briefly sorry for whatever fish downstream were about to get a sudden and unexpected facial.

Once she was as clean as could be reasonably expected, she quickly tried to scrape any excess cum off the sides of her pants. They weren't soaked too badly, and they were dark enough that she could probably get away with it now that the sun was setting. More importantly, the water was getting very cold again. With some difficulty, she crawled back out of the river, sitting on a rock on the riverbank in an attempt to let herself dry.

Of course, now she was just very aware of how cold it was getting with the sun setting. She shivered, and shook her legs weakly over the river to get them to dry a little faster.

"I think I'm jus' gonna have a wet lower half fer the rest of the night," she conceded with a sigh. "Less sticky now, though."

She wanted nothing more than to curl up on his lap, listen to him purr, and fall asleep, but she doubted she'd be getting even one of those things. She'd be lucky if the King did anything other than drag her back to her prison immediately.

"Is there anythin' else I can do for ya?" she asked, in an attempt to head off the inevitability of him getting bored, putting her back 'away', and wandering off to funner games.

"That's true," Bridget admitted, not a shred of shame, and, in fact, considerable pride. She was the King's. "And I bet it's the same for you. He's everyone's one exception. But in my case, it's at least fifty percent out of necessity." She ran her tongue over Gareth's cock while Declan sucked on it, thoroughly enjoying herself between pauses to speak. "See, most people, like Declan here, are really... fragile?" She ground her hips against his for emphasis, just on this edge of painful--for him anyway. "It'd be really bad if he said something that got me going and I hurt him. But I kind of think that'll be a little less of a problem with you." She laughed. "If I start looking like I might break him, just toss me back into the river."

This could work! This could work pretty well, actually, why had she never thought of this before? Well, because he had never seemed interested so it had never occurred to her, but, still! It was like having a sex bodyguard, but to protect other people from her.

She put her mouth back around his dick, and Declan was fondling her with both hands now, running admiring fingers across her abs. Good of him to notice! She worked very hard on maintaining them now that she didn't have farm work to lean back on for fitness. He could have been rougher, but it was probably good that he wasn't, and she was feeling very appreciated.

Then Gareth rubbed at her ears, and she let out a loud moan around his cock, starting to bounce against Declan more insistently. Yes. She was a pretty girl, a good girl, and having two people here to tell her was working out splendidly. Her tail thwapped against the ground, practically windmilling with as hard as it was wagging while she was still riding up and down Declan's length.

She grabbed the hand Declan had tracing down her stomach and moved it lower, between her legs. She put two of his fingers directly on her clit, presuming he could figure it out from there, and groaned around Gareth's cock. She pulled off just briefly enough to whine out another order. "Ah, I'm so close. Gareth, fuck my face. Show Declan what you would do to him if you were less nice."

He watched her flail about in the water, his chin propped up on his hand propped up on his knee. She started shivering almost as soon as she got out of the water. He stood, and found a tree with a branch as thick as his leg. He broke it off with one hand, cracked it again into more manageable pieces. Still holding the largest piece, he started lighting it on fire. It took a while to catch, and let off thick smoke when it did, too green to make a pleasant fuel. Still, it worked well enough as he stuck it on the ground, stacking the rest of the broken branch around it.

There. Fire.

He picked up her leggings with the tips of his claws, and dropped them on her. Then he picked her up to save time, and sat down beside the blaze with Ren in his lap. "Try to dry off," he ordered, which would be a neat trick when he had his arms wrapped around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder.

She could stick her legs and her hands out. That was plenty.

He watched the fire, nuzzling at her.

Declan didn't know what he thought of all this talk about breaking him. His dick knew exactly what he thought, as evidenced by the way he bucked upward when she ground down, letting out a strangled whimper.

"I'm sure I can think of something better than that," Gareth said. Bending her over his knee, probably, if she let him get away with it. Might turn into another wrestling match. Might not mind that.

Declan, whatever other faults he may have had, could definitely manage stroking a clit. His fingertips drew circles, followed the direction indicated by her movement to figure out where and how she wanted his fingers, how direct and how hard. Unable to help himself from trying at least once, he bent forward to take one of her nipples into his mouth, beard scratching her skin as he flicked his tongue over it and sucked.

He took his mouth off her when she spoke, bit his tongue again rather than lose it at the sight of her begging to get her face fucked.

Gareth growled, eyes flaring, and let her ears go to grab her head more forcefully and push her mouth down onto his cock. "But what could be nicer than giving a good girl what she wants?" he asked through a snarl. He thrust hard against her throat, pushed into it with enough rhythm to let her breathe if she was careful. The hand in Declan's hair balled into a fist, pulling at his scalp and holding him in place for an up-close view of Bridget's throat bulging open. "That's what a good little cocksucker looks like." He buried his cock in her throat, leaving it there a moment longer to rub at her ears again before resuming. "Let me hear you try to beg for it, pretty pet."

It was all too much for Declan, who gave out with a cry, pulling out of Gareth's grip to bury his face in his side. His whole body seemed to spasm, forehead pressed against Gareth's ribs as his cock twitched.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-25-2019

Ren watched, trying not to show on her face how amused she was, as the King made the crudest, most brute-strength fire she'd ever seen. The funniest part was that it actually worked. He could dumbass his way into making anything work just by sheer power. It was annoying when it wasn't cute, but right now, it was really cute. She wondered if this was what Gareth saw in him. She wondered if this was what everyone saw in him.

...Nah. Couldn't be.

He picked her up and sat her down next to the fire, or, to be more accurate, sat her down on him next to the fire. His arms were around her waist. She was definitely still being cuddled, this time in front of a campfire. This was not a thing that happened to her; this was a thing that happened to other people, mostly people in stories.

Ren was very aware that she was being spoiled. She didn't know why, but she was going to roll with it as vigorously as possible.

She stretched her arms and legs out towards the fire, wiggling them in the air in an attempt to accelerate drying. There wasn't a lot of wiggling, because she didn't want to disturb him, but an attempt was being made. Her hands were easier to flick dry, and before long, she returned them to rest on his arms, eyes threatening to drowse shut. She would fall asleep here if she let herself.

"I bet I'd dry faster," she suggested, "if y'put yer wings around the fire some." She held her arms out as if she was about to give a bear hug, demonstratively. "It'd keep the heat in!"

She absolutely just wanted to admire his wings while he still had them.

This was going fantastically.

Declan knew what to do with a clit, and definitely had a solid idea on what to do with breasts, and Gareth clearly had a very solid grasp on what would help her finish. He gripped her hair roughly, thrust in hard enough that it hurt. She was extremely practiced at giving head, but Gareth was definitely the largest thing she'd had in there, and the pain combined with his well-picked words had her ears flattening against her head, her hips rocking faster against Declan.

Then he rubbed at her ears, and she came all undone. She froze up on instinct, but Declan was rocking up into her, fingers still twitching against her clit. A muffled whine was all she could manage around Gareth's cock in her throat, her whole body trembling, her hands digging gouges out of the ground, grass and all, despite a lack of claws to help her. And then she went limp, sinking against Declan, as if he had the strength to support her when he'd just climaxed too. More likely she'd wind up supporting him.

Gareth thrust again, and she was too distracted by her own orgasm to expect it. She gagged, and then batted at his hip so he'd release her. She let out a loud gasp when he did, then took a moment, panting, to assess the situation. Declan had filled her, not as much as the King would have, but that actually might come in handy for what she had in mind.

"You made a mess," she said to Declan, conveniently ignoring the fact that she'd made just as big of one at approximately the same time. She glanced between him and Gareth. "Who's gonna clean me up?" She pointed up at Gareth, grinning a bit too broadly for someone who'd just came via facefuck. "I think braving the second most popular seat at the fair should earn me a ride on the first. If you say yes, I'll let you fuck my face til you're satisfied. Declan will help."

She was also totally okay with making Declan do it, but she somehow didn't think Gareth would be passing up the opportunities. Plus, it would give her clit a minute to recover.

Under ordinary circumstances, the King was very proud of his wingspan, same as he was of his horns. This was not ordinary circumstances. They were disproportionate to his current body, but still not enormous enough to be impressive. They wanted to be bigger the way the rest of him wanted to be bigger, the inherent wrongness of his skin.

After a moment's hesitation, he humored her. They unfolded, his shoulders curling in so his wings could reach forward. He stretched the tips of them outward, as far as they would go.

He wanted to gnaw on her. Not hard. Just little bites. He settled for licking at her shoulder.

"Let me know when you're dry enough," he said eventually. "We'll need to be out of the trees to see the fireworks."

Gareth had enough self-control to let her go when she pushed him away, recognizing that she meant it. "It'd serve you right if I let Declan finish me off instead," he said, eager though he was to grab her by the hair again.

Declan, who had given up and fallen backward to lie in the grass, made a limp sound of protest. His cock softened as he caught his breath, watching Gareth's still-hard erection warily. Having finished first left him worried about where it was going to end up. He worked with great effort to sit back up, and placed a placating kiss on Gareth's hip.

"Yeah, alright," he said. He gathered her hair up until he could hold it in one hand like a ponytail. He pulled her head back, first, letting his cock rub against her cheek as he reached down to squeeze her breasts. He slapped one of them before forcing her mouth down onto him again, using her hair like a handle to work her onto it.

"Come here," he said, grabbing Declan again. He pushed his face into his balls, which Declan obligingly started to lick, Gareth still forcing Bridget's throat down onto his cock. "Clouds, that's fucking good," he groaned, watching their faces.

Finally, he pushed Bridget's head down as far he could make it go, thrusting deeper while he did it. He came, started pulling out to splatter across her breasts before he could move Declan to thrust suddenly into his mouth. Not far, lucky for Declan—but it was enough that Declan also had to swallow. He pulled out once he was done, letting the both go. Declan covered his mouth as he swallowed the last of it.

"Why is it hot!" Declan demanded, making Gareth laugh again.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-26-2019

Ren was delighted when he spread his wings out, barely resisting the urge to clap. They curled out around the fire, and the flickering light from the fire made them glimmer with opalescent refraction.

"Beautiful," she murmured, realizing after the fact that she'd said it out loud. But it was true, to the point of being almost ridiculous. "Yer a beautiful man and a magnificent dragon and now yer a beautiful and magnificent dragon man." She sighed with the unfairness of it. He could go partway between. And it gave him a ridged cock. "I'm startin' to think you couldn't be less beautiful if you were tryin'."

Somehow, the King had managed to salvage her shitty day into another batch of favored memories for living in instead of living in the present. Frankly, if he would just keep this up, staying wouldn't be such a torment. Between him and Gareth, she could almost see a map to an alternative way forward. Right at that moment, being owned didn't seem so horrifying. Not even the King licking at her shoulder as if she were one of his candies could make her reconsider. At the moment, she just liked it, shivering a little in his lap. She was still quiet enough inside not to mind the reminder that he liked how her skin tasted.

It was all just the hormones talking, she reasoned. She'd be back to normal tomorrow. She pushed the thought off. She didn't want to be back to normal. She wanted to just stay like this, quiet inside and briefly without an overwhelming sense of existential dread. She wiggled her toes by the fire, trying to warm up as much as she was trying to dry.

"Fireworks?" she exclaimed, momentarily distracted. "They have fireworks?!" She hadn't even known the elves liked fireworks. No wonder they'd invited her to come with them. Planned explosions that were bright and colorful, that people loved instead of hating? Yeah, fuckin' of course she loved fireworks. Not that she'd ever gotten a particularly good look at professionally made ones. They had them at the King's coronation anniversary parties sometimes, but she was never at a good angle to see them, even from a roof. The Coal District was not known for its nearness to the castle.

"I made fireworks once, y'know!" she told the King. She'd done it a few times, actually. The materials had all been stolen and she'd had no instructions, so it had taken her a few tries to get it right. She'd wound up setting them off over the river, since there was also no way for her to get a permit to launch them anywhere. The guards had shown up remarkably quickly; she'd gotten away but she'd almost had to jump into the river to do it.

She wiggled her legs more animatedly, trying to speed up the drying process, no longer as concerned with the way it made her wiggle in his lap. If there were fireworks there was no way he'd get distracted facefucking her or something, and she needed to get dry!

Bold of Gareth to assume she wouldn't take just as much satisfaction in making Declan eat all of their loads. She'd just figured Gareth was a safer bet for definitely enjoying it... and also probably objectively better at it.

All these years of listening to the King talk about Gareth's sexual proclivities, and she hadn't really believed it. He only seemed to let himself go one day of the year, and spent the rest stressed out, after all. It was hard to believe he'd be the type to rub his cock against her face, slap her tits, and then pull her onto his cock by her hair.

Just as well that he was, though. The force made her body automatically relax into it, ears flattened down into her hair. One could use them very accurately as a gauge for her mood, and pressed down as they were, it translated into someone very happy to be working as a part time cock sleeve.

She managed her breaths as well as she could under the circumstances, which were not ideal ones for breathing. She barely even tried to suck, focusing on managing her teeth and just letting him pound into her throat. It wasn't as though he could damage her, although it sure seemed like he was trying. She reached down between her legs to play with her clit a bit again, not trusting Declan to do it right when she was so sensitive. She wasn't sure what it felt like for him to have her masturbating around him, given that he'd gone all soft, but she wasn't moving to let him up, or out, just yet.

She'd been planning on pushing Gareth off of her last minute to aim his load at Declan, for entertainment value, but she frankly forgot, getting too caught up in the sensations of her stretching throat, of the taste and smell of him in her mouth. Fortunately, he'd clearly been thinking the same thing. She got some in her throat--she could feel it, liquid heat like drinking hot cider too fast, then a bit in her mouth, some on her chest, and then it was Declan's turn. She watched the movements of the smaller man's neck as he worked to swallow the rest of Gareth's cum.

"It is hot!" she exclaimed, impressed, running a finger through the mess on her tits experimentally. "You could use this instead of hot oil in a massage. A very sticky massage." She giggled, which ended in a bit of a cough as her throat worked through having been stretched so wide a moment earlier.

"I'm the only one who got sticky," she complained. "Declan, you're going to have to clean this up. She gestured towards her chest. "But first, Gareth, I think you owe me a seat." Under ordinary circumstances, she would have tackled him to the ground herself, but if she did it in this state, she'd leave a trail, and she wanted to save as much of her and Declan's mingled fluids as she could, for now.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-26-2019

"Hmm." She wasn't wrong. He was glorious. Even imperfect, he was better off than non-dragons. She hadn't seen his midform, but even his perfectionism would not deny that his worst form was still beautiful. He shook out his wings before folding them back into a resting position.

"On most festival days," he confirmed. The fall festival fair, the winter festival feast, the spring festival dance, the summer festival games. Winter had the best fireworks, in his opinion. Still, he liked to see most of them when he could. They looked very different from the ground.

"I'm sure they were very dangerous," he assured her, resting his chin on her again. "You'll like these, I think." He looked up through the leaves of the trees at the twilight. "We have some time yet," he said. "They like to wait for proper dark."

Gareth hummed thoughtfully and rubbed at his jaw, considering the two of them like an engineering problem. Her phrasing implied that what she'd like was the ride his face the way she'd ridden Declan's dick, but that'd leave poor Declan out of the whole thing unless he sat on Gareth to keep playing with her tits—and while having him sit on Gareth's stomach felt like a waste, he could hardly expect the man to go tearing himself in half on principle.

"I've got it," he said, holding up two fingers in the universal sign for 'no one move, I've solved the mystery'. "Lie down," he ordered Declan, pushing his head back. Declan didn't take much convincing, already hard again, though he wasn't sure it could do much more than that at the moment. "You," he said, pointing at Bridget, "are going to have to get higher. Hands and knees, high enough that he can get to your tits, assuming your arms hold out." He was pretty sure she was going to take that as a challenge. While she moved, he worked to get his trousers down the rest of the way off his legs, briefly stymied by his own boots—which he was absolutely not going to take the time to unlace and get off.

Once he was wearing nothing but a pair of heavy black boots laced halfway up his calves, he moved around them, throwing his leg over Declan's hips, placing himself suspiciously behind Bridget. Then he bent to stick his arms between her legs, hands splayed on her stomach to lift her up and rest her thighs on his shoulders.

It wasn't his favorite position, but it'd get the job done.

Gareth reached down to confirm that Declan was hard again—and he was, as a rock, licking enthusiastically at Bridget's tits—before starting to lower himself down onto the elf's absolutely soaked cock. He moaned as he started to lick at Bridget's cunt, her underwear still pushed off to the side, his tongue curling over her clit as he lapped shamelessly at the cum leaking out of her.

"They weren't necessarily supposed t'be," she said, blushing. "I didn't realize there was that much coal dust on the river." Honestly, it should have been a wake-up call to anyone. If your river can catch on fire, it's a bad river. Anyway, it hadn't really been her fault; she'd been young. Rivers shouldn't burn, either. Maybe she'd even been an inspiration for them to get fuckin' cleaning. If you thought about it, she was a hero.

And these days, she could have made them prettier and less dangerous. Or more dangerous, but it would have been on purpose.

"I wish I could come to more of these festivals. I never been to anything like that before," she said, awe in her voice. Of course, she'd kind of ruined her odds there by running off, but whatever. She really should have fucking gone with the elves, but it was too late to regret that now, just like it was too late to regret not marching right up to the King's castle and demanding satisfaction for her father's death. She could have been adopted, either way, but she wasn't and now she was here.

Given that here was currently curled up in a dragon's lap, it wasn't all bad, really. "Time, huh? What do people normally do in th' woods? Roast marshmallows? Tell campfire stories? Make out?" she mused. They couldn't really go back to the festival, since he'd taken his shirt off. Actually, they probably still could, if he transformed back; the elves probably wouldn't care.

Bridget had been angling to get Declan closer to Gareth's cock, because she was a fiend, but this was serviceable. Gareth was better at figuring this sort of thing out than her, anyway, so she was more than happy to take his cues. Uncertain of where it was going, she got on her hands and knees over Declan, who wasted absolutely no time licking cum off her tits.

She did appreciate enthusiasm, sometimes even above skill. Skill just took practice. Enthusiasm showed that someone was in some degree of awe of her, and possibly so much so that they were distracted by it. One didn't get that much with the King, who was always in control. He kind of had to be, or he'd break even her.

Then Gareth picked her legs up. It was a long way up, but he managed to position himself in such a way that she could have her cunt in his face and her hands still on the ground. There was a lot of weight on her arms, and she suspected this plan rested entirely on the fact he knew how many push-ups she could do. Ten years of the King tying her up in increasingly impractical positions was paying off.

Of course, the cum wouldn't come out of her nearly as well in this position, so--oH. OH. OH that was a good tongue, okay, yes, this would work.

"Holy fuck," she announced. Declan seemed to agree with her assessment.

Of course, the downside to this position was her tail, which was currently being held up out of the way, but it was going to start wagging any second. She could just tell. She could reach up to hold it herself, but that didn't seem very dignified, despite how impressive it would be for her to do this on one arm.

"Gareth, you're gonna have to hold my tail," she informed him. "Gently, please. It is extremely sensitive." That was an understatement, and if he put two and two together, she wasn't getting out of this with her dignity intact. It was already going to be tricky, with his tongue being so skilled and Declan sucking at her tits like Gareth's cum was ambrosia.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-26-2019

"Fire doesn't much care about your intentions," he said matter-of-factly. He was the expert here, after all.

He hummed and did not point out that she'd ruined it. Even if he wanted to, because she had. But she was delicate, and got all leaky from the face at a moment's notice. Pointing out the ways that she was an idiot was too risky when there was no one to foist her onto.

"You will still need to get your boots back on," he reminded her. "And I would prefer not to fly out of the woods." Too much risk of being seen, whereas walking he could put his wings away as soon as he confirmed the coast was clear. He considered her suggestions. "We have no marshmallows," he said finally. "I don't think I know any campfire stories." These sounded like a specific subcategory of story with which he was unfamiliar. If he did know any campfire stories, he didn't know that was what they were. "We could make out," he said dubiously, "but I think you'd get distracted."

People usually did when they were making out. He could count on one hand the number of people willing to simply kiss a while.

Bridget was doomed the moment Gareth heard her tone of voice, somewhat muffled by her thighs. He chuckled against her, driving his tongue inside her and curling it back out as his hand slid around her hip. His thumb slid underneath the base of her tail, fingertips rubbing against the spot where it met her back as he held it still. He swallowed some of the cum still filling his mouth before his tongue dove back in, slid back down to her clit with a pleased groan as he sank completely onto Declan's cock. Despite his own impressive size, he was more than satisfied with what Declan had to offer—he didn't exactly do this often, and the stretch of it burned pleasantly as he rocked it against his prostate. His own tail moved around to wind around his cock, leaving his hands free to hold Bridget still and rub at her tail.

Declan was determinedly licking every drop of cum from Bridget's chest and then some, running his tongue along the curve where her breasts met her ribcage, drawing her nipples into his mouth to suck at them. He cupped them in his hands, alternating his fingers and his mouth, breath hitching as his hips thrust upward into Gareth.

Declan had not even remotely considered the possibility that he might end up being the one with a cock in someone's ass, and he was no longer as sure that he was done for the day. Particularly not when Gareth was so goddamn hot, and tighter than felt justifiable for a man that enormous.

While Bridget had done nothing to indicate that she'd allow it, Declan tilted his head backward and slid his hand behind her neck, urging her mouth toward his.

Tits were nice, but kissing was nicer.

"Oh, walking," she said with a frown. "That's gonna be fun." That was her own fault, though. She had specifically requested that she be left unable to walk properly. She could hardly fault him for complying. Also, she was the reason they were this far into the woods to begin with.

"Well, I'm definitely not gettin' into a game o' truth or dare with ya. No offense, but I get the feelin' yer truths would hurt more than yer dares." Her legs weren't quite all the way dry yet, but they were getting there.

"I'd get distracted?" she protested, despite the fact it was probably accurate. She couldn't really turn her head to look at him, because he was resting his chin in her hair. "Y'just fucked me so hard I can barely stand, and I'd be th' one naked in yer lap. Maybe you'd get distracted." She was humoring herself and she knew it, but it felt nice to joke. She was still relaxed, relaxed enough to poke fun, for better or worse. "I think kissin' would be nice. Gareth don't do it that much, y'know. He'll sneak one or two in sometimes when he thinks I'm not payin' attention, but..." She shrugged. Their relationship, as it were, wasn't one with a lot of kissing, but one with a lot of violent sex in places where they shouldn't be having violent sex. Gareth was supremely kissable, but if anything, that was part of the issue.

"If I can kiss ya until it's time to leave and not get distracted, will I get a prize?" she asked. "Like more points on th' 'forgiven for runnin' away into the mountains' meter?"

She didn't like the sound of that chuckle. That was the chuckle of a man with an evil plan. She should know. "Gareth," she started warningly. "I know what you're thinking and hnnnnnngh!" Her thighs closed around his face--not his neck, fortunately--like a vice, and she suddenly ground against his tongue, which was already fairly deep inside of her. Her fingers dug against Declan's shoulders, hopefully not too painfully.

"Ah... Gareth be careful that's aaaahhhnnnn!" The noises she was making were varied in pitch and mostly gibberish, but were threateningly loud for anyone attempting to have sex behind a hay bale, so she was somewhat relieved when Declan pulled her in for a kiss. As she was pulled down, she did briefly notice Gareth's tail around his own cock. That would have been nice to watch but... kissing, meant something to muffle her, which was more important right then.

She whimpered and whined and panted against Declan's mouth, unable to really focus on being as good a kisser as she normally was. Her face was bright red, and her body kept twitching uncontrollably as Gareth attacked her rather unfairly from two sides. She couldn't take it, she was going to cum first and embarrass herself, she just knew it. But it felt too good, the way his fingers rubbed right against the base of her tail was almost as good as his tongue against her clit.

If she was going to be overstimulated, she was going to be overstimulated, damnit. She'd come hard enough to risk breaking Gareth's idiot neck. She pulled Declan's hand from her neck to her head, guiding it up to one of her ears.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-27-2019

"If there were something I wanted you to do, I wouldn't wait for a dare," he pointed out. "Or if I wanted the truth," he added thoughtfully. The whole game was a bit redundant for him. He could already make anyone he wanted humiliate themselves.

Once again her experience of Gareth did not track with his own, which involved prodigious amounts of kissing at the slightest provocation. "Don't you like finding excuses to waste time?" he asked. He recalled that being a complaint of Gareth's, though not a particularly serious one. "You should kiss him," he decided. "It's easy to make him waste time, if you kiss him." Gareth would inevitably try to extricate himself repeatedly to attend to various things that needed doing, but all it ever took was another kiss to derail him.

"No," he said. "Kissing for its own sake, or not at all." He turned her sideways in his lap, dotting kisses on her jaw before pressing his lips to hers. His tongue dipped into her mouth to taste her, briefly letting his teeth touch her lower lip. His fingers ran up through the back of her hair to hold her head, his breath cold against her mouth.

Gareth practically laughed with his tongue buried in Bridget's cunt. Her clenched thighs were more than enough encouragement for him, continuing his ministrations to her tail and with his tongue. His tail worked along his cock as well as his fingers would have, moaning with Declan's erratic thrusts.

Despite her fingers bruising his shoulders, Declan was having a fantastic time. Her loss of control was doing wonders for his confidence, even if it logically had nothing to do with him. In a certain way he liked bad kissing better than good kissing. It felt honest, and good, and if her fangs grazed his lips he was fine with that. That was also pretty hot.

His hand slid to her ears as directed, his other hand resting at her breast as he tried gently rubbing at one softly-furred ear. Which was weird, but it wasn't any weirder than the tail—either of the tails.

Gareth's tail moved faster, squeezing his cock harder, growling with his tongue against Bridget's clit.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-27-2019

The King was terrible at games, really, if you thought about it. He just sort of did what he wanted to get what he wanted. He would be terrible at slumber parties. Or fantastic, depending on one's idea of a good time.

Ren turned red at the King's suggestion, a bit on a delay as she imagined just sitting down on Gareth's lap in the middle of work and kissing him. Oh nooo, absolutely not. What if he just pushed her off? She'd never recover, emotionally. The King could distract him with kisses, sure, but the King was probably a very good kisser, the same way he was a very good anything, and besides, Gareth liked him.

"I dunno if that would... work, for me," she managed, hoarsely. Even if, against the odds, it worked, how the hell would she explain it afterwards? She would out herself having feelings if she just went around kissing him. Gareth would never let her live it down, ever. But now that the King had put the idea in her head, she was gonna be thinking about it.

No truth or dare and no reward for remaining on task, and therefore little incentive to, other than proving to the King she could, but at least she was getting kisses. She would never tell the King this--although he'd probably realize himself, what with her skill level--but she hadn't gotten a lot of kisses in her life. Remarkably few, actually, which was another reason just making out with Gareth wouldn't work for her the way it would for him. If this make out session lasted longer than a few minutes, it would probably eclipse her total kiss time for her life thus far. At least she was getting practice, she supposed.

She was sideways in his lap now, and he had to lean down to kiss her, which was a hell of a feeling. She melted limply into his lap as his tongue, then teeth, traced her lips. His mouth was cold against hers, but she could feel herself heating up against him, pressing back against the kiss a little shyly. When he ran his hand through her hair, she expected a pulling grip, but what she got instead was more of a cradle. It was nice in its own way, but did nothing for her shyness, which was frankly ridiculous since she'd been the one to suggest kissing. Trying to be a bit more bold, she attempted to mimic what he was doing, letting her tongue slide against his. His habit of not letting his lovers touch without asking was entirely forgotten as the kiss deepened, her hand rising to his chest then gliding up over his neck to his face. It felt small even there, her thumb running against his jawline almost reverently.

This was all very too much for Bridget. Her hands left Declan's shoulders as Gareth pushed his tongue deep inside of her, hand still tormenting her tail. With the added administrations of Declan's fingers on her ear, she couldn't so much as think, which meant that if she held onto his shoulder, she'd break it. She was briefly at a loss for were to put her hands, but then Gareth's tongue hit her clit and everyone's hands were just right. She could see his tail working his own cock, and it was still an impressive sight; she couldn't believe it had fit down her throat.

Her thighs gripped crushingly tight around his head, and she stiffened, almost screaming before belatedly remembering they were behind a hay bale. There was no more Declan to muffle her as she straightened out rigidly, so her hands wound up on her mouth, muffling orgasmic screams as she came, shuddering, into Gareth's mouth. Her whole body was rigid in the air above Declan, her legs bending at the knees and her feet winding up pressed against the backs of Gareth's horns. She would probably have crushed Gareth's skull between her thighs if he wasn't a half-demon and thus fairly uncrushable. She bucked up against his face uncontrollably as she climaxed, stiffened in the air, and then, unceremoniously, dropped down bonelessly back onto Declan.

She didn't even have the foresight to put her arms out, meaning she just sort of headbutted limply into his chest. The only reason she didn't slide off of Gareth entirely was that her thighs were still gripping him somewhat tight, twitching with the remnants of his attentions.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-27-2019

The King hummed, enjoying her limited exploration. His hands didn't wander; just held her as he kissed her thoroughly, a call and response as she tried to figure out what she wanted. It made perfect sense to him that she'd need to, if she hadn't been kissing Gareth. She hadn't been an adult for very long, after all. Who else would she have had time to practice with?

When he pulled away, he looked at the sky. "You should get dressed," he decided, picking her up to set her down off his lap. He stood, rolling his shoulders and considering the fire. He probably shouldn't let that keep going. He dropped back down to a crouch, cupped his hands over his face again, and… inhaled it. Flame streamed into his mouth as the temperature dropped suddenly, logs icing over. When it was out, he coughed smoke and snowflakes before standing, shaking his head.

He supposed he was just going to have to be shirtless on the way home. His cloak had been a blanket in the dirt too long for him to want to put it back on. He pulled the cord from his braid and ran his fingers through his hair, letting it fall in waves down over his shoulders. Braiding had flattened and warped his usual loose curls, so that his hair was longer, falling to his chest. He tucked a few strands behind one multi-pointed ear.

"This way," he said confidently, checking his direction against what sky he could see. The stars were not wholly visible yet, but it was enough to mean they shouldn't dawdle.

Fortunately for Bridget, Gareth filed the points of his horns enough that they weren't dangerous. While she might have crushed someone else's skull between her thighs, they'd instead pressed hard into his horns, a pressure he actually quite enjoyed. She'd have a matched set of bruises to show for it later.

Bridget came and flooded Gareth's mouth and sent him over the edge, coming over Declan's stomach. That, in conjunction with Bridget's impressive display of acrobatics and core strength, was enough to finish Declan again. He filled Gareth's ass far less than Gareth covered his stomach, but it was enough to leave Gareth feeling pleasantly fucked from both ends.

Bridget's collapse knocked a little of the air out of Declan, but he recovered, petting her hair. He avoided her ears out of a sense that those were... a sex thing. Not to be touched outside of a fucking context. Something like that, anyway.

Gareth continued licking until Bridget had finished orgasming, her pussy practically sparkling by the time he was done with it. Then he let her go, sliding her thighs off his shoulders. He pulled himself up off of Declan's cock, and started the difficult work of getting his pants back on without having to take his boots off.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-27-2019

It seemed weird to describe kissing a dragon king as 'nice,' but that's what it was. It was almost relaxing, and left her feeling comfortably warm despite the chill in the air. She could have kept it up for a lot longer, but she had dried off, and it was inevitable the King would want to get going, especially if they'd be moving on foot.

She was halfway through struggling to get her shoes back on when the King inhaled the fire. "Holy fuck!" she exclaimed, shoelaces briefly forgotten. "Where were you when I set a city block on fire?" Or the river, or herself, or any of the other dozens of things she'd managed to set on fire, either on purpose or on accident. Mostly accident. She stumbled over to the campfire, shoes untied and legs unsteady, to run a hand over the tree. "Fascinatin'! It's like y'sucked the temperature out o' the air!" She could have spent another fifteen minutes examining the wood and another thirty taking notes, but the King distracted her again. She was briefly annoyed by it, but he was pretty with his shirt off and his hair down and his wings out. And also she wasn't particularly allowed to display annoyance towards him, so she brushed it off.

She quickly tied her shoes and began to wobble in the direction the King indicated. She suspected he'd get bored of it soon enough and just pick her up, but she wasn't going to ask. Well, not unless he made her wobble for more than five minutes, anyway, in which case she definitely would, because her entire body felt like she'd been pulverized by meat tenderizers or something. No pun intended.

Her eyes shone in the dark, catching light and reflecting it like any creature of the night, but she wasn't worried about the King finding it creepy. He was a dragon, for fuck's sake. He saw weirder things when he looked in the mirror.

The nice thing about people who got turned on by other people being turned on was the convenient orgasm timing. She might have come first, but it wasn't a race she won by much. When Gareth slid her thighs off his shoulders, she had the presence of mind to catch herself on her knees, leaving Declan the only one with a mess to deal with. Several messes, actually. His pants were a disaster zone. She leaned briefly into the hand rubbing her head, before remembering that sex was over now and she couldn't just go letting people pet her. They might get ideas.

Bridget ran her hands between her legs; her hand came back wet and shining. Damnit. So much for cleaning up. She didn't have Declan's mess to deal with, but she definitely had one of her own, plus Gareth's saliva. With a sigh, she rolled off of Declan, sprawling into the grass next to him.

"We never did find your friend," Bridget said conversationally towards Gareth, who was struggling back into his pants while she and Declan caught their breaths. "And I think I need something to eat that isn't jizz. You alright down there, Directly-to-the-Ground? Still got feeling in your legs, and all that?"

Still on the ground, she shimmied out of her underwear, used them to wipe off as best she could, and then tossed them into the hay bale. The elves had seen worse. Then, with a reluctant sigh, she stood. The world wobbled dangerously; she'd had a fair bit to drink and had gone on a shifting spree even before coming twice and dehydrating herself further. Getting back into her overalls, sans underwear, was a wobbly-legged feat of stamina and balance. She almost forgot her shirt, before finding it discarded in the grass nearby and managing to zip it on.

"Don't think this gets you out of carrying me," she warned Gareth. "I won that race fair and square."

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-28-2019

The King shrugged. "No one asked," he said. He hadn't been aware of the fire until well after the fact. Now that she mentioned it, it seemed like a lot of trouble they'd gone through putting it out on their own. Maybe they hadn't wanted to bother him. He wasn't sure what he'd been doing at the time. Presumably it had been important. Human priorities could be difficult to decipher.

He reached out to take her hand, lacing his fingers with hers and guiding her through the trees. They had to pick their way through the underbrush, but it wasn't as bad as it was during the summer. More annoying was having to duck under low branches and keep his wings from getting caught on things. He pulled her closer to wrap his arm around her waist, pulling out bits of debris that were still caught in her hair.

Just before they hit the edge of the woods, he stopped and slid the lead bands from around his arms, leaving them on the ground. He reached into his pocket for her pouch of gold, dumping it out into his palm. It wasn't much, but it would hopefully be enough for what he needed. He siphoned the magic from the gold, folding his wings in tighter until they disappeared into his back. His scales melted into his skin, and his height went back to his usual preference for this form.

He dropped the lead coins, each still decorated with his own draconic form, back into the pouch and gave it back to her.

"Shit," Gareth said, wiping the lower half of his face with his palm. He should probably find something to wash the smell of cum out of his moustache and goatee. "It'd be just fucking like me to miss him because I got distracted by dick." He ran his fingers through his hair, tucking it back behind his horns. "As long as I find him before the fair's over," he sighed. They still had time. There hadn't been fireworks, yet.

"Find who now?" Declan asked from his place on the ground. Everything between his knees and his nipples was an absolute trainwreck.

"Grandpa Buck, I think," Gareth said.

"Oh—he's at the candied apple cart. He's the guy with the candied apples. I can—" He paused. "Bridget can probably find him," he said instead. "Since you need to eat anyway. He's got regular applies, too." He looked down at himself. "Does anyone have a towel?" he asked helplessly.

"I can throw you back in the river."

"Oh, clouds, please don't."

"Use your shirt," Gareth said.

"I like this shirt," Declan protested.

"You can wash it."

"Can I, though?"

"If you're not a coward," Gareth said with a waggle of his eyebrows, standing up to stretch. This new intimacy made it very tempting to just grab Bridget for some casual fondling between friends, but he hadn't figured out yet where her boundaries were. Particularly not when it came to getting manhandled. They'd been platonically manhandling each other for years, after all.

"Pretty sure I already gave you a ride," Gareth pointed out. Declan had given up and started mopping off his skin with his shirt.

There was a sudden burst of sound and light as the first firework went off above them, a rising tail of gold that turned to a sphere of lights falling outward.