alonimi
Beg Off [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Beg Off [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-23-2019

Ren groaned as he pulled out, squeaked as he flipped her over, and whimpered a little when he pushed her head down against his cloak, which she was increasingly grateful for. With his hand against her head, she might as well have been stuck between two rocks for all she could move it. It felt like a very dangerous position, but it reasonably wasn't any more dangerous than when he had his hands on her neck, which was often.

Her cry echoed out through the forest as he rammed right back into her in one stroke. She would have arched her back if she hadn't been pinned down, as it was, she could barely squirm. And he didn't stop there, starting to slam away bruisingly at her hips, taking full advantage of how soaked she was. The ridges of his cock hit different places in this position, ones less sore but just as sensitive.

She almost screamed out an orgasm, wishing she could muffle herself against the cloak but unable to turn her head. Find you and use you whenever I want. The idea of the King kicking her cell door like he had tonight, but just to fuck her, just to pin her somewhere convenient, have his way, and leave, was going to drive her absolutely mad. Would he do that? Surely he had better things to do with his time. Better people to do with his time.

It occurred to her that it was essentially what he'd done tonight. Dragged her out to play with her. But the central point had been Gareth; she had been window dressing, interesting only because of her relation to him.

"You can," she whimpered. "I'm not goin' anywhere." Nowhere he couldn't find her, no time soon. She had too many things to reconsider. "But would y'want to? Am I worth it?" She didn't know what she was offering to either of them, other than a hot and conveniently located set of holes. The idea of being hunted down for use specifically, when she wasn't even running, had a certain kind of added appeal on top of the base layer of 'oh, fuck me, that's messed up, why is that hot' she was apparently just always going to be operating with when it came to the King.

"It is," Bridget agreed, because she had nothing better to do at four AM than listen to the King's rumors. "But it's not like everyone in the whole world wants it." She assumed. She'd never felt particularly inclined, when climbing him and wrestling him was so much more satisfying. "If you want dick," she explained, using the patient voice of a librarian explaining things to a stressed researcher. "You have to ask for it. Gareth is a sweetheart. He isn't gonna just rub his dick on your face on the off chance you want him to!" She sighed.

"Don't blame this on me!" she exclaimed at Gareth. "I can't help but keep track. Boners smell musky. I could have tracked him through a crowd on dick scent alone. And I don't think you have any room to be throwing stones here, given the number of times I've had to smell your dick around the castle." Mm. Weird phrasing. Not great phrasing; she could have definitely said that better. "One time," she told Declan. "He had, I don't know, an orgy or something in the third level stacks. The next time I went up there to put something away, I thought he'd actually cum on the books."

Oh, hm. Gareth was right though. Declan had kind of... humped at her. She'd sort of thought it at natural inclination, though. Thoughtless humping was something she had an unfortunate amount of experience with.

"I don't know what you're so fussed about," she told Declan with a sigh. "Dry humping is perfectly reasonable behavior for someone who hasn't earned more." This was facts. She knew it was facts, because she'd heard it from the King, and he made facts. "You can't even properly say you want dick, so I don't know why you think you'd be getting more."

"Oh... I forgot to ask," she realized belatedly, blinking. "Do you want to fuck him?" She directed this question at Gareth. "I just sort of assumed, because you decided to get him soaking wet and shivering, and that does kind of seem like foreplay for you?"

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-23-2019

"Oh, darling," he laughed. "Are you worried you're beneath me?" he asked, mocking. "Everyone is beneath me. Every single one of you wretched little things are trash." He practically drove her into the ground, the sound of skin hitting skin, the angle just right for his sack to hit her clit. "This isn't any more effort than finding myself a rag."

He bent over her, still pounding a relentless rhythm, still holding her down. "But a rag doesn't stink so badly of wanting as you do," he growled. "A rag doesn't beg for it the way you do. You might as well be holding your ankles every time you see me, with how obvious you are." His wings beat once before he folded them at his back again, tightly controlled because the alternative was that he shatter her pelvis.

It was a delicate balance he was trying to maintain, here.

"I was getting to it," Declan insisted. He had enough tact not to mention that he had specifically been waiting for her to get distracted, because he hadn't wanted a witness to his potential humiliation.

Which had worked out just great for him.

"Maybe don't tell people how much time you spend smelling cock," Gareth suggested.

Declan narrowed his eyes, pupils moving like he was trying to do mental math. "So… if I say I want dick… I get more?" His eyes drifted from her breasts to where she was straddling him. That was seeming doable.

Gareth put his hands on his hips. "Thanks," he said dryly. "I'm really appreciating this insight into what you think of my love life." He ran his fingers through his hair, rubbed at his jaw again as he considered Declan's dumb ass lying in the grass with hay in his curls. "Yeah," he said finally. "Yeah, I'd fuck him."

Declan swallowed.

"But," Gareth added, "despite what some people seem to think, I do not actually carry a vial of oil on my person at all times. So." He shrugged.

Today, in things that should not be hot but absolutely were: being a royal cumrag. That was the worst thing she had ever heard, and she came again while he went into excruciating detail, clenching wildly around him, her fingers digging into the dirt. He was fucking her so hard that she was amazed she hadn't broken in a literal sense. Sitting was going to be an impossibility in her job that required sitting all day. Her ass, she was certain, was about to be one massive bruise.

"Ah, nnng, it's 'cause you know things I want that I don't know I want yet, yer so good and yer cock is so good and aaaaahn!" She was quickly losing the ability to form coherent words, but was determined to keep trying. "Everyone acts like they know what I need better 'n I do, but why are you right so much?"

His wings stirred up the leaves on the ground around them, she could see them out of the corner of her eye, spreading out and then pinning back behind his back, as if he wanted to take off with her, and she was starting to wonder how many times a person could cum before they broke something doing it.

"Why are you so beautiful?" she whined, an absolutely senseless complaint. It was just patently unfair. He was gorgeous and powerful and had a great voice and why was he fucking her anyway? She was lucky; she was definitely lucky that he'd drag her out to the fair and then when she ruined her fun, make her his fun. In the back of her head, she was passingly aware of all the very intelligent reasons she had to run away, but they were fading fast. She couldn't actually be kept around just to fuck, but it was very tempting, right that moment.

"Well, you definitely get more dick that way, yeah," Bridget said, incredibly slow on the uptake when it came to the subject of people wanting to fuck her. As far as she was concerned, she was still wingmanning here. Which was why she clapped happily when Gareth declared definitive Intent To Fuck.

"Oh, hmmm, you're way too big to use saliva as lube," she said, rubbing her chin in consideration. She had absolutely no personal knowledge of his dick, but he was eight feet tall and a half-succubus and also she'd heard the King talk at great length about his great length. "I dunno if cum would be enough by itself, either. I could probably get some oil from one of the carts," she reasoned. "Maybe? They'll definitely know what we need it for, though. How sturdy are elven assholes?" She was tackling this from the perspective of a problem to be solved.

"Do you think lady lube would work any better? That's what the King uses with me, anyway." That wasn't the most correct way to phrase it, but she was still thinking logistics. "I could probably work something out, between the two of you. At this point, everyone's pants are wet anyway so it's not like we have to worry about mess. Or I guess you could just fuck his face? Oh, but that's a shame, if you want to fuck his ass and he also wants you to fuck his ass." She pouted. She'd never run into this problem with the King; she'd never realized how many added difficulties people with dicks had.

Her tail waved slowly back and forth, the tip flicking lightly over his cock through his pants.

If he were determined, he could probably keep going for a while yet, until she couldn't move or talk anymore. He might, still. But the King saw no reason to deny himself the pleasure of all those tortured muscles milking his cock, close as he was. He loosened his grip on her head, closing his fist to pull her hair and yank her upward, wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her against his chest.

"I told you," he reminded her. "I know where prey belongs." He held her down, buried deep inside her as he came, the muscles of his cock pumping her full. He lifted her enough to slide his shaft along her ass, marking her outside as well as in.

"Terrible things are always beautiful," he said, running his hand over her hair. How annoying, that they didn't have any convenient dungeon furniture around. This sort of thing was much easier with something to strap a person into. He picked up his cloak, waving it a bit until it unfolded enough that he could drape it over the ground. Then he draped her over it, still on her stomach, her arms under her head and her legs straight out this time.

There. Easy. All she had to do was lie there, still fully dressed except between her hips and her knees. Didn't have to hold herself up or even provide any real resistance. Better if she didn't, in fact.

He ran his hands over the limited curves of her ass, and spread her open.

"Not that sturdy!" Declan said, wide-eyed with alarm. He was having a lot of difficulty following the turn in this conversation, and his hips kept twitching every time her tail touched him.

Gareth rubbed the bridge of his nose as he watched this exchange, and sighed. "He wants you to get back in his lap and bounce there this time," he said plainly. "He's confused because you're giving him a tailjob."

"Is that a thing?" Declan asked, strained.

"It is," Gareth confirmed, his own tail swaying.

Declan stared at it. "Ah." He pulled his eyes away, and back to Bridget's chest. "Right." He tried to look back at Gareth, but didn't quite make it. "I can just suck your dick?" he suggested uncertainly. "If you want."

Her moan was almost a howl when he pulled her up by her hair, her legs still tangled uselessly in her clothes as he held her and thrust, thrust--!

The temperature of his cum was always different than she was used to, with Gareth, but there was still an excess. At this point, she had no concept for how much was a normal amount. All she knew was that she was full and sticky and her clothes were going to be horribly uncomfortable for the rest of the night.

She was dazed enough, and far enough over an edge, dangling over that black abyss of mental nothingness she craved, that she was more than content to let him adjust her as need be, thinking nothing of it. His words were a terrible comfort to her; he knew where she needed to be, so she didn't have to think about it.

But then, he ran his hands over her ass and spread her wide and she had a very terrible premonition of exactly where her idiot fantasies were about to land her.

Not considering the realities of the situation, such as "running always makes it worse" and "you can barely even move," her body acted on its own, digging her fingers into the dirt like claws to try and pull forward. She didn't even regret it once she realized what she was doing, because she knew he'd pull her back and fuck her all the harder for it, and it would be horrible and spectacular. It was the same instinct that always had her pulling on Gareth's horns.

"He does?" she said, blinking. "It is?" She looked over her shoulder, where his dick was still very hard and her tail was in fact brushing over his dick. She hadn't even noticed. "Oh. Through the clothes, or...?" Probably not through the clothes. He'd seemed very against that, for some reason. "I guess I could," she reasoned. "If I'm careful."

No offense to Declan, but she really didn't think he was going to have anything in there that would get her so wound up that she'd break his hip for real.

"That would side-step the lubricant issue," she mused. "And if he's any good, and you want to fuck him after, we'd have some on hand." She nodded, this apparently being all the motivation she needed. "Alright! But later on, you have to show me what a tailjob is, and whether or not it works with mine."

She scooted back down to stradle Declan's hips, this time purposefully pushing against the bulge in his pants with the heat between her legs. She was definitely going to have to take her overalls off at some point, but she very strongly wanted to keep him pinned at all times. She had it in her head that he was going to run off, otherwise.

"Can you go in from this angle?" she asked Gareth. "I could use something to, um..." She delicately cleared her throat. "You know, watch. I'll get there eventually through dry-humping, probably, but..." She hadn't really been planning on having sex. It hadn't occured to her she'd need to be aroused for this to work.

"Tch." The King pulled her back by her hips just as soon as she'd started to move, giving her ass an annoyed swat. "Stay put," he said, straddling her thighs. "You're always so determined to make things difficult for yourself. That's one advantage of a rag, I suppose. I don't know why you're worried, you're a mess."

Careful of his claws, he cupped his hand between her legs and dragged his fingers back, smearing mingled fluids even more than they'd already managed to spread on their own.

"Hmm." He found where he'd discarded that strip of cloth on the ground, and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back. One he had them somewhere that seemed sustainable, he started tying them together, his knotwork genuine this time. "There," he said, satisfied. "That ought to make it easier for you to behave, don't you think?"

That done, he spread her ass open again, and this time began to slowly work his cock into her.

"Hey," Declan protested, flushing this time in indignation as he rose up on his elbows. His offense was somewhat marred by the fact that he was grinding upward against her. "You don't have to, if you don't wanna," he said. "I do just fine, you know, I don't need a… pity-hump." Or whatever this was that was happening, which he was actually kind of enjoying, except for the part where she didn't actually seem interested in him at all.

"I think I've figured out why you're single," Gareth said, scratching at his goatee. Still, they made a pretty picture, Declan's shirt still damp and clingy, glimpses of freckles and pale skin at his collar, his curls wider and looser than hers. And there was a reason he kept getting distracted by her chest. It was distracting.

"Here, let me," he said, all businesslike as he dropped to one knee beside them to intervene. He moved Bridget's hands to rest behind her on Declan's thighs so she'd be leaning back a bit, and then he pulled on Declan's shoulder until he sat up. His hand slid to the back of Declan's neck as he leaned forward to catch his mouth, a quick kiss that Declan returned eagerly. When he pulled back, Declan was watching him all starry-eyed.

"Declan's simple," Gareth said.

"Am not," Declan said.

"Not like that," he said, before turning his attention back to Bridget. "Anyway: simple. Not like Avi. Declan likes kissing, tits, head, teasing, and sometimes anal if he's horny enough and he doesn't think it'll hurt." He'd been counting these off on his fingers as he listed them.

"Who told?" Declan pouted.

"It's obvious," Gareth said, waving him off. "Look at you. You should unbutton your shirt." Declan started fumbling with his buttons. "You don't have to be nice, but you've got to be more interested," he coached Bridget. "If you're going to get laid outside the castle, that's something to work on." He turned his head to kiss Declan again, fingers tangling in his curls. Declan moaned happily. "You're lucky you're cute," Gareth told him.

"Yeah," Declan said.

Gareth unfastened his belt, pulling his trousers just low enough to get his cock out.

"Oh, clouds."

Gareth snorted. "Thanks."

"That might kill me," Declan said.

"I can put it away," Gareth warned.

"I'm getting there!" Declan complained, leaning sideways to wrap his fingers and then lips around it.

Her moan when he smacked her gave very good evidence as to why she always made things difficult for herself. "Bein' a mess only helps the friction," Ren panted, clearly enjoying herself despite her physical protests. "You, sir, have girth and length that're much more concernin'."

He pulled her arms back, putting her face once again against the ground, and despite his earlier leash protests, he clearly had no qualms about a little impromptu ropework. Expecting a situation like when he'd 'tied her' to the bedpost, she tested the hold of the cloth, only to find it very firm. She couldn't move her arms much, or her legs, or actually any part of her at all. With remarkably little effort, he'd rendered her unable to do more than vaguely wiggle.

She felt him push up against her, this time in earnest, beginning to push inside. She whimpered against the cloak on the ground. Soaked as she was, her ass offered up no real resistance. He was going slowly, which she was suddenly extremely grateful for. Things were wet enough, and he was strong enough, that he definitely could have plowed into her with all the same force he had her cunt.

She moaned desperately as each ridge popped into her, one after the other. "Oh fuck, that felt--" That felt goddamned incredible. Sure, yes, she was also stretching enough that it very much did hurt, but that sensation was worth it. "Do that again, please," she begged, wanting to feel it again. She tried to squirm in such a way that she might be able to grind a ridge in and out again, but she just didn't have enough wiggle room... literally.

"It's not pity," Bridget protested, glancing in confusion between the two of them. "It seems fun; I just wouldn't have thought of it on my own." Bridget was very accustomed to being invisible next to someone infinitely more attractive. It was her default state, and she was comfortable with it. In absence of Avi, there was always Gareth. It hadn't even crossed her mind that Declan would be attracted to her, despite the humping and staring holes in her tits.

And, fortunately, Gareth definitely was better at this sort of thing than her. No wonder everyone liked him! Well, taking instructions was something Bridget was spectacular at. She nodded enthusiastically, taking mental notes. She hoped she could ask questions afterwards. This could prove to be very educational, actually.

Simple. Alright, simple, she could do that. She had some input of her own, though. "He liked it when you pushed him over. Really liked it." She rubbed against him more firmly, for emphasis. Remembering, belatedly, that she was supposed to be including Declan more in this situation, she directed the next bit at him. "You like being bullied a little, right?" She giggled. "We get a lot of those types at the library."

She ran over the list in her head, making some plans. She was, however, briefly distracted by Gareth's cock. "Oh, wow!" she said. There was a difference between hearing a description and seeing a reality. Also, now that Gareth was right next to Declan, the size difference was even more apparent. "I see what you meant about intimidating!"

Plan firmly in place, she jumped to her feet just long enough to shimmy out of her overalls. Underneath, she was just wearing simple elven-style underwear. Her shirt, which was really more of a tube top, was all she had on top. Then she was back on her knees, straddling Declan's legs. She made short work of his buckle, opening his fly just far enough to pull his cock out. She bent down and gave it a few licks and then a brief suck, just enough to get some moisture. It would help things to be a bit more slippery.

Once she was satisfied that he was wet enough, she sat up and scooted forward. "Here's how this is going to work," she informed him. "Suck Gareth's cock well enough to turn me on, and you can pull this off." She teased with the zipper on the front of her shirt. "There's nothing underneath. Then you can play with them all you want while I do this," she pulled her panties to the side far enough to get Declan's long-suffering erection under them, and then rubbed, thrusting his dick between the cloth and her cunt. "And if you do that well..." She shifted briefly to tease his head near her entrance before sliding back down against him. "Then you've done everything you need to! Sound good?"

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-24-2019

"You've taken worse," he reminded her dismissively. "It wouldn't even be a problem if you'd just go limp and take it."

The King laughed again. "You can't even pretend you don't love it, I don't know why you play at running off. Look at you, begging for it again." He pulled back out just as slowly, then pushed back in again. "There's a good girl, who likes it when I tear her open. You're going to feel this for a month. What a difficult secret you'll have to keep, when you can barely walk." Experimentally, he waited until another ridge was about to be pulled out of her before striking her ass again.

He kept rocking in and out of her at a gentler pace until it became easier, her body giving up more slack for him to work in. He used it to move faster, thrusting in deeper with long and punishing strokes.

"Tell me you'll be a good girl for me," he ordered, his voice low.

Declan looked abashed. "I wouldn't say I—"

"Shut up," Gareth interrupted, tousling his hair again.

Declan told on himself by thrusting upward. He watched her strip, groaning when her mouth touched him. That was a good image to have in his head, his hand still on Gareth's cock. Rather than give verbal confirmation, he just dove mouth-first onto the dick in question, promptly gagging.

Gareth didn't laugh as hard as he had at the pumpkin incident, but he did end up pressing his fist up against his mouth, hiding his laughter not at all.

"Shut up," Declan complained. "I'm working on it."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"It's a lot."

"I've heard."

Declan gave his jaw an anticipatory stretch, and tried again—slower, this time. Gareth ran his fingers through Declan's curls, watching him work to get it even to the back of his throat. His gaze drifted to where Bridget was rocking against Declan, the head of his cock apparent through her underwear.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-24-2019

"I have," she agreed, "which is how I know it don't get that much easier." It was a blessing and a curse. A curse, because her ass really hurt, a blessing, because she liked it.

"Yes, ah god, yes," she panted as he slowly worked his way in and out. It wasn't as cruel as he could have been, but the addition of those ridges made it almost more intense slowly than she thought it might have been fast. Every little bump made her toes curl. He was thrusting and talking and--! When he slapped her right as a ridge slipped out, still narrating her awful nature as an idiot who had more cock in her than good sense, she cried out, clenched down, and came. It was simultaneously embarrassingly early into sodomy to be coming, especially from that alone, and ridiculous that she still could at all given how sensitive everything felt. Or maybe that was why.

She went limp afterwards, moaning and whimpering as he started working his cock in faster, long thrusts that lit up her whole body. "I'll behave!" she gasped out. "I'll be a good girl; I'll, I'll be your good girl, your Majesty, ah, fuck!"

Her body had finally gone slack, but that didn't stop her from reactionary squirming, and if anything, she was more soaked than ever. It seemed like with every thrust into her ass, more of the King's cum, mixed with her own, leaked out of her onto the ground.

"I-I'll be your good lil cumrag, just don't stop, please--" She teetered on the edge of an abyss deep and tempting and quiet. Therein, she was certain, was the secret to a mind that didn't have to think.

It was really silly to lie to someone who could smell the arousal on you, but Bridget did Declan the favor of not mentioning this. Besides, now that Gareth had entered the mix, she was a bit distracted, mostly by how familiar it was. He did get around, didn't he! It was a wonder she hadn't started tuning him out the way she did the King.

"Bonus points for enthusiasm!" she said to Declan after he gagged on Gareth's cock literally immediately. She was trying to cheer him up, or possibly on. It was hard to say, and she wasn't necessarily good at it. "I can't believe I thought that was gonna fit up your ass," she commented as she rocked slowly against Declan's cock. "I mean, part of me still wants to see him try, but... No, I think you'd probably break something." She giggled at this, as if there was something inherently funny about someone being so desperate for dick that they hurt themselves.

Bridget reached down, gently wrapping her fingers around the head of Declan's cock through her underwear. It let her toy with him, running her thumb over the very top, and also ensured he wouldn't accidentally slip into her as things got more slippery. Which they were going to quickly, because Bridget was very much enjoying the sight of Declan visibly struggling to get his mouth safely around Gareth's cock. Pink lips against red cock. It was very aesthetic, even without the added bonus of being hot as hell. Pun mildly intended.

"Here," she decided, when there was enough slickness against Declan's cock to be evident. She leaned forward, pulling Declan's hand off of Gareth's cock and onto her chest, near her zipper. "Go ahead." Her voice was a bit breathier now, her enthusiasm for the situation much more visibly evident than it had been earlier. She knew she'd get there eventually! She didn't know why Declan had thought her disinterested. If she hadn't been interested, she would have said no, obviously! Ah well. Gareth was probably right, people were as different outside the castle as they were outside the farm.

"There we go," he said through his teeth, dropping forward to plant a hand on the ground beside her head, another in the middle of her back between her bound arms. He pounded into her, felt the way it moved her entire body while he did it. "Isn't that easier? That's how you're supposed to be."

He nuzzled at her hair, hand leaving her back to grip her shoulder and hold her back. "Keep saying it," he growled. He breathed hard through his nose into her hair as he thrust harder and faster, teeth snapping as he realized in time that he shouldn't bite her. He listened to the babbling chant of her voice robbed of anything but the words he wanted to hear, all the fight fucked out of her and her small body turned into a passive receptacle for him.

He buried himself as deep as he could go before he came, trying to push deeper even as he pumped her full, muscles of his cock moving inside her.

He purred against her ear.

"We could make it fit," Gareth said, much to Declan's muffled alarm. "Eventually," he added, which he knew wasn't reassuring. Declan's cock twitched.

It was probably better for the both of them that Declan was distracted from Bridget's attention to his own dick trying not to choke on Gareth's. He still groaned when her thumb ran over the head, coming up to gasp for air before diving back down. His fist followed his lips as he bobbed, because he didn't think he'd last long trying to use just his mouth.

"There, you're getting better at it," Gareth said. Declan was feeling patronized and aroused from all sides. "Look up at me—there you go, look at those pretty eyes." Declan moaned, came up to gasp for air again. "Learn to breathe, dumbass," Gareth said, exasperated. "In through your nose on the way out, I know you already know this. You've sucked dick before and you're not dead yet."

Declan harrumphed indignantly around Gareth's shaft.

"Stop getting distracted by things that aren't my dick. You can do better than that—open your throat up, like you're yawning."

Despite his apparent indignation, Declan tried to do as he was told, managing a little deeper this time. Not by much, but some.

"There, see? Better. You're learning."

Declan tried to keep going a while longer after Bridget had taken the buffer of his hand away, but trying to unzip a shirt and not choke on dick at the same time was asking too much of him. Gareth's cock popped out of his mouth as he unzipped her top. His hand slid immediately over her breast, his thumb over her nipple.

"Now look," Gareth said. "You've distracted him again."

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-24-2019

Ren would have been shocked by the filth that spilled out of her mouth if she had enough presence of mind to be shocked by anything. But she teetered over the abyss and fell, and the only thing that was left was the King, his body looming over hers, pounding into her. There wasn't anything in her mind left to filter out the things she didn't want to say.

"You caught me; I'm yours," she gasped out. "You've fucked the lesson into me; I'll be good now. I'm just your cute little toy to fuck whenever you get bored, I--" His teeth snapped shut by her ear, hard enough that if there had been skin between them, it would have been bad. Somehow that only spurred her on, the reminder of how much power he had and how easy it would have been for him to kill her doing this. He was holding himself back, just enough restraint to hurt but not damage permanently.

He hilted inside of her, grinding up against her ass like he wanted to be even deeper, his claws just scratching the skin where he gripped her shoulder, hard enough that she might have a hand-shaped bruise there. She could feel him filling her a second time, and as he purred against her ear, she whimpered and came herself, muscles of her beaten ass working him for all they were worth.

Later, she'd worry about it. Later, she'd be embarrassed and stressed out about the implications of all the things she said. Right now? She just lived for the way his body pressed against hers, the roughness of the light scales on his stomach against her back, the steady purr in her ear. She would have purred herself, if she could.

"You're a good teacher," Bridget complimented Gareth. "Man, where were you when I was learning to suck dick? You know the King; he doesn't give a shit if you can take it or not, it's going in." She'd gotten the hang of it eventually, but it had perhaps been more difficult than it needed to be, much to the King's delight. Gareth should give classes. In the library, maybe, give all those goddamn horny bastards in the stacks something organized to do.

"Sorry," she told Gareth, not even the slightest bit sorry. She was, in fact, enjoying distracting Declan on purpose. He got worse at sucking dick when she did, sloppier and more desperate, and regardless of whether or not that felt better for Gareth, it was more fun for her to watch. There was something very appealing about the thought that he was just an idiot trying his damned best so she'd fuck him. Hmm. This might have been the appeal she had, actually, thinking about it. Someone trying very hard to focus on a task at hand and failing miserably due to sheer arousal. She finally understood why the King had such a knack for showing up when she was busy.

She leaned more forward, against Declan's hand. This had the added effect of putting her that much closer to Gareth's dick, and she paused to admire the size. It was really kind of a marvel of dick-engineering. It was like looking at his trebuchets; you couldn't help but be impressed. The new angle also made it easier to tease the head of Declan's dick against her entrance before sliding back down along it, taunting him with what he wanted but always pulling away just as his hips desperately bucked up to try and enter her.

"You mind if I...?" She gestured vaguely towards his dick. She didn't know how he felt about her. Probably not positively in that sense. They'd done a lot wrestling, and if he'd gotten a boner during, she definitely would have noticed, for a variety of reasons. But not being attracted to someone wasn't the same as not being willing to let them give you head, as she well knew. "Looks like a two person job, especially when one of those two people is D...istracted," she said, quickly editing herself from something that was probably a bit too insulting for poor Directly-to-the-Ground's bruised ego.

The King kissed her hair as he pulled out, letting her go. He considered his tattered shirt, and with a shrug, used it to wipe himself off before buttoning his trousers and buckling his belt.

He used a claw to cut the knot that bound her, pulling her underwear and leggings back up without bothering to clean her up first. He wrapped his cloak around her, and picked her up, setting her in his lap. He patted her hair.

Hm.

He stood, holding her against his chest. His legs bent, bracing himself against the ground before launching himself upward, wings folded tight against his back and then unfolding wide at the top of his leap. It was enough to clear the treetops, gliding down from the mountain and toward the nearest passing of the river through the forest.

They landed soft beside the water's edge, where he set her down. It seemed shallow enough near the banks to be fine. He sat down next to her, and patted her head again.

"It's a necessity," Gareth said. "People keep forgetting how to suck dick when I get mine out." Anyway, it was easier to get away with bad technique with something smaller. "That's the one trick of mine he didn't steal."

The King was more patient with some people. He thought. He was pretty sure. Unless that was only rarely, and for Gareth's benefit. But he'd choose to believe that Bridget was just a quick study sturdy enough to handle it.

Declan let out a strangled whimper as Bridget nearly slid onto him again. If he came into her underwear, he'd never forgive himself for it. And she'd probably never let him hear the end of it. His fingers dug into her skin, squeezing her breast briefly.

Gareth's eyebrows shot up at the offer. He was still stroking Declan's hair, practically petting him. Declan was finding it soothing for reasons difficult to pinpoint, reassurance that he was doing well even though he clearly wasn't.

Gareth's eyes flared a little as they ran over her again, though their solid color made it hard to tell that was what he was doing. "Help yourself," he said, like he was being a gracious host and wouldn't gladly fuck her face in earnest.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-25-2019

Ren was used to something in the way of aftercare with Gareth, even though it was normally just as rushed as their trysts. A bit of cuddling, a few brief kisses, maybe a stolen moment neither of them talked about afterwards. Other times, he mostly just left her to get back to work, the point of the whole thing being settling her down enough that she'd just do what he wanted her to do without complaining about it constantly.

She hadn't expected anything from the King, so when he wrapped her up in his cloak and set her in his lap, she was almost ridiculously happy about it. She pulled her weak, trembling legs in, curling up against his chest. He was neither as broad nor as warm as Gareth, but he was the King and she certainly never thought she'd get petted by him outside the confines of extremely rough sex. It was nice.

He picked her up, which also surprised her, mostly because he held her next to his chest instead of just throwing her over a shoulder or something. But of course, as surprises went, nothing could beat when he launched himself to the air. Ren squeaked with alarm; it only wasn't a scream because she didn't have the presence of mind to scream at the moment. His wings unfurled, and suddenly, they were airborne. They were flying.

She clung to him, as if that would make any difference when she felt so weak all over. This was incredible; she could feel wind against her skin, not unlike when he'd taken her up in the basket. But this was infinitely better. She wrapped the cloak as tightly around herself as she could to protect against the wind, curled as tight as she could against the King, and stared, in awe of what was happening.

"Look," she said, not even sure she was loud enough to be heard, pointing to the horizon, eyes wide. "Sunset."

She stared at the horizon until the King dropped down, when she wasn't glancing back up at the King to admire his wingspan. He landed gently by the edge of a river, surely the same one that traveled by the fairgrounds, and then set her down. He sat down next to her, and, not really thinking about it, she leaned up against him. He was strong, and sturdy, and she was feeling remarkably fond of him at the moment. She felt a bit like she had in the lake, before everything had gone all sideways when she'd ruined it by falling. Like the King was something she could handle, and even enjoy, something knowable instead of a force of nature one could merely try to endure.

That was probably her being stupid again, but she let herself linger in the feeling anyway. His hand felt good against her hair, and she leaned into the touch.

"Thanks," she said quietly, not even beginning to know what she was thanking him for. It didn't matter; he'd just assume she was thanking him for everything, probably.

"You know, to have so many tricks stolen by an immortal dragon, you must have been very skilled, very early," Bridget said with a grin. Still, she didn't want to give him too hard a time. She'd crawled into his trebuchet ten years in a row and earlier had tricked him into getting soaked in a very cold river, and now she was going to be putting his dick in her mouth. The last thing she needed was for him to remember the concept of revenge partway through.

"Take notes," she told Declan, which was a very confident thing for her to say when she was in uncharted territory herself, here. Gareth was significantly larger than even the King. Still, she had the benefit of just being generally very hard to damage, and also drunk enough that her gag reflex--as well as most of her other reflexes--was somewhat absent.

She started with her tongue, as was her right and privilege as a technically-canine, starting at the base of Gareth's cock and letting it rest on her face--everyone there would probably enjoy the imagery as well as the size comparison--as she slowly slid her tongue up to the tip.

Gareth looked good from this angle. She was definitely seeing why he was popular. That little flare in his eyes was a nice touch, too. She'd mostly seen it when he got angry, but was pretty sure that wasn't the case now.

She stretched her jaw carefully as she started sucking on the head of his cock, not wanting to clip him with teeth that were sharper than they should have been. He'd probably be fine, being a tiefling, but the King hated teeth and she just assumed everyone did just as much. Also, she wanted to show off, mostly for Declan but also a bit for Gareth. If she was going to be having sex, she needed to be very impressive.

Of course, just as she was working it deeper, Declan went and dug his fingers into her skin, dull but still a little painful and very welcome. Unthinking, she growled around Gareth's cock, quite literally, a low vibration that probably felt very interesting with the head of his cock right at the entrance to her throat.

Her instincts poorly controlled with this much alcohol in her, a little sign of aggression was the only signal she needed to feel comfortable showing more of her own. But she remembered Declan was simple, so she directed it towards Gareth, pushing herself more aggressively against his cock than she would have otherwise. She could feel her throat bulge with the girth of it, and took as deep as she could--she tried, but couldn't get to the base--before pulling off. Her tongue stuck out in an open-mouthed pant, and she immediately moved Declan's cock to her entrance again, this time sitting down until their pelvises met and he was hilted inside her.

"Do that again," she ordered him. "Harder. Be as rough as you want. And start sucking again." Not that she'd be leaving him to take care of Gareth on his own. They'd be here all night.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - Tindome - 11-25-2019

The King hadn't expected her to almost snuggle up against him, having assumed she'd want an opportunity for some distance and to try cleaning herself up. He took the hint, and made an attempt at stroking her hair properly. He adjusted his wings, unable to commit to getting rid of them just yet. He assumed Baby would be able to find them just as soon as they were out of the woods, and he wouldn't need his wings for that.

Still. He shouldn't have needed wings for the festival, either.

He hummed instead of saying 'you're welcome'. He wasn't sure what she was thanking him for, anyway. The sunset? The orgasms? Not letting her run off into the mountains to freeze to death like an idiot? Getting her out of the castle for a bit? He did a lot of praiseworthy things for her to be grateful for.

"I can try to warm the water for you, if you'd like," he suggested eventually.

Gareth stilled—but only for a moment. He was uncommonly good at not taking things the wrong way. It was a point of secret pride, in fact. She was only teasing; she wasn't implying what it felt like she was implying. It was fine. This was fine.

"I've been bipedal longer than he has," he said, keeping his tone light.

He groaned at the sight of his cock resting on her face, the sheer improbability of it. "That's really fucking hot." Declan, much closer to the action, agreed. He was torn between his desire to put his now-free mouth on her tits, and his desire to keep watching her mouth work. Watching won out, because it felt like the more difficult part of this scenario to replicate later. He could suck on someone's nipples whenever, right?

When she growled, Gareth tangled his fingers in her hair, caught now in two sets of curls and careful of her ears. He still let her move freely, tempting as it was to try and hold her down. "Fuck me, that's good." Not quite the same as when the King purred, but he could imagine from how tight she felt what he was doing to her throat. "You going to bite me if I tell you you're a good girl?" Because damn if it wasn't tempting when she had her tongue hanging out like that.

Declan had to bite his tongue as tight, wet heat sank onto his sore cock. This was probably one of the hottest things that had ever happened to him, and so he was both desperate not to cum too quickly and far more likely than he'd ever been before. He squeezed her breast again when she asked, his tongue catching Gareth's cock. It was tempting to try and replicate what she'd been doing, but draping his dick over his face felt too obvious, and anyway, he had a beard. That complicated things, he was pretty sure. He settled for running his tongue around the head before stretching his lips around it, bobbing down and pressing against the back of his throat. Arousal had relaxed him enough to make it easier, toying with her nipple between his fingers, sticking his tongue out to try and force it further. He was trying not to thrust, both because he was focusing on the task at hand and because he didn't want to accidentally get himself off too soon.

Declan definitely wasn't as good at this as Bridget, but he had cute shoulders and earnest determination on his side. Gareth was enjoying the contrast. His tail moved under his bent leg to touch Declan's chest.

RE: Beg Off [Closed] - SolitareLee - 11-25-2019

Honestly, it was really good that the King hadn't just dropped her off somewhere, because she hadn't even had an errant thought about cleaning herself off until he suggested it. Had she had any idea why he'd brought her to a river? Absolutely not, but she also hadn't wondered.

"Oh," she said, blinking. Now that he mentioned it, she did feel incredibly sticky. "Right. I'm drippin' cum." She knew, objectively, that she'd only taken two loads, but she kind of felt like half a town had gone to town on her.

"Wait, you can warm th' water?" she asked, a bit of her presence of mind eeking in with this new and exciting knowledge. "Like, with yer fire breath? Will that work? It's runnin' water, but I guess it's not runnin' very fast." In fact, he'd landed them right near a little bulge in the river where the water lingered outside the main current. He really thought of everything; she would have been sitting there in cum half the night.

"Yeah, let's try!" she said enthusiastically. She started to strip, then winced. "Oh, god. My ass. My legs. My everything." Right. She had sprinted full speed through a dark forest for like fifteen minutes, gotten violently tackled to the ground, been manhandled, orgasmed so hard she probably pulled something in a very weird position, and then gotten fucked to the point of absolute excess. She throbbed. "Okay, yeah, definitely warm th' water up, please, or I'm gonna seize up with muscle cramps 'n' fall over," she said with a wince. She slowly stripped out of her top layers first, since they were easier, before pulling off her pants, which were an absolute mess of cum. Her panties were unspeakable. They were probably ruined. She left both by the side of the river, but she wasn't sure if it was worth trying to wash them, since it meant she'd have to walk around with soaking wet pants for the rest of the night. Although, if she didn't, the area that was already soaked was going to look much more suspicious.

"Oh, that's a good point, actually," mused Bridget, who didn't know how old Gareth was, and was too simple to imply anything, in any case.

She was very pleased at all the praise, radiating an air of self-satisfaction. If he kept complimenting her, he might earn himself a repeat performance sometime when she didn't have to worry about scaring an elf.

She considered his words. "I'll let it pass," she decided, "because I trust you'll keep it to when I've got my tits out and not make any presumptions." Gareth didn't seem like the type to presume, but you really never knew. Despite having a submissive streak a mile wide, she was also a werewolf, and things could get dangerous if she thought someone was challenging her in her day-to-day life. "Also, I like the way it sounds." She was not the only werewolf with a pet play fetish, she was certain. It was probably biological.

Declan, for what it was worth, was an admirably fast learner. He was doing better than ever with Gareth's cock, and seemed to have a pretty good idea of what 'rough' meant in a general sense, twisting her nipple in a way that made another little growl stick in her throat. She started moving against him, careful of going too fast for a variety of reasons. For one, she didn't want to overwhelm him and have him cum instantly, which he might after that much teasing. For two, she was aware that she was drunk and very concerned that she might get too into it and hurt him.

"I can't believe," she observed, "that I knew you had a prehensile tail and it never occured to me that you'd use it for sex." She hoped Declan was good for two, or else they'd have to find someone else so he could demonstrate a tailjob at some point. It wouldn't be difficult, but she was having a hard time how you propositioned someone for that.

Once Declan seemed to have a handle on the maximum amount of dick that was going to be going into his mouth, Bridget leaned forward to run her tongue over Gareth's balls and up along the side of his cock. There was plenty for two people. She opened her mouth wide enough to suck briefly at the side of his cock, then resumed licking.

The next time Declan pulled off Gareth's cock, she angled it towards her own mouth and pulled Declan's head over to the side of Gareth's dick, her hand on top of Gareth's. "Have you ever heard of tag teaming?" she asked, cheerful but getting a bit breathless as she bounced faster on Declan's cock. Sure, he was no King, but it still felt good.

"Try rubbing your thumb against my ears," she told Gareth. "Gently." They were very sensitive. "And... compliment me more," she added, flushing. It was embarrassing when she had to say it, but she didn't want to leave these things to chance. Then she pulled his cock back into her mouth.