alonimi
An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Repository (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] (/showthread.php?tid=777)

An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] - SolitareLee - 11-04-2019

Please excuse our dust! This will be messy for a WHILE.

An incredibly link and image heavy repository, for the many, many people who have come to me, falling to their knees and openly weeping. "Help us, Lee," they cry into my outstretched hands. "What the fuck even is a forum? I can't find anything. Please, I just want to read about dicks but there's so many threads." This is for you, my children born after the year 1996 who've never even seen a roleplay forum but are still drawn here, irresistibly, by the siren call of gargoyle dick.

The links here are organized in a few different ways. First off: by semi-coherent storyline. This is a world of a million venn diagram universes, overlapping in confusing places. However, I've done my absolute best to pull together a few of my own coherent-ish storylines in something vaguely approaching chronological order. Secondly: by character. There'll be a lot of overlap here since each story and roleplay, by default, contains more than one character. But if you just want absolutely every single thing you can find with Jean in it (god help us both), I've got you, fam.

There will be links here to roleplays (notated by small rectangular image links with the RP name on as well as the... number of authors...) AND short stories (notated by square image links or text links as well as the... number of authors being one generally) both here and on Ao3, since the presence of two separate repositories for each was causing multiple people to burst spontaneously into tears. There will be links to stories and RPs by me and other people here (I've asked everyone herein if they're okay with being included), all labeled of course.

Disclaimer: Tags of ongoing RPs might not be cohesive

RE: An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] - SolitareLee - 11-05-2019

[make an image, u coward]
Cursed

RE: An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] - SolitareLee - 11-07-2019

Sanctuary

RE: An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] - SolitareLee - 11-10-2019

The Kingdom of Aeris

RE: An Idiot's Guide [Link Repository, Read-Only] - SolitareLee - 11-15-2019

[Image: g7qJv4C.png]