alonimi
Beg Mercy [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Beg Mercy [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=776)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - Tindome - 10-25-2019

Ren's wriggling did about what it always did, starting out as struggling but quickly centering around her pelvis. Gareth let her move against him, and wondered if she might try rubbing against him in earnest. If her body might deliberately seek out his, when he didn't take her immediately. Could he get her to ask, if he was patient? She'd done it earlier. Though she'd asked for both of them, then. He didn't know if she'd ever be willing to beg for him alone. One of his fingertips drew soft circles around her nipple, still not letting her arms go.

The dragon in the water moved slowly closer, slitted pupils fixed on hers. "Predator and prey always want the same thing," the King said. "To live. But isn't it terrible, to know peace? Your heart wasn't meant for it. It was built to pound. You feel the rightness when I give it reason. How wonderful it is, to see the thing that scares you and know your terror is justified. How marvelous to be caught by me, and fear no more idle shadows. You are brave, but I am strong; so I will do as I please, and you will take it, swallowing your own fear and exulting in the taste of it." He stopped with his face just out of the reach of hers. "You should want me like you want a dark cloud to burst, and you should fight me like the inevitable."

You're monologuing, the quirk of Gareth's mouth didn't say.

I'm not taking shit from you of all people, the King's brief glance didn't say. For a dragon, this counted as casual.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - SolitareLee - 10-25-2019

Ren couldn't have looked away. She couldn't have run, either, although credit for that went entirely to Gareth, who had kept her arms pinned to her sides, possibly out of fear that she'd take off again. Or, possibly, for other reasons, reasons that had him running fingers against one of her breasts.

Her mind said the King's words were insane. The staccato beat of her heart, however, gave them credence she couldn't comprehend. She had never known peace, and she had always been running, and she was, perhaps, built for it. Trapped in her cage as she was, she'd run out of places to flee. Hopeless as she was, she'd run out of things to flee from. She was scared of everything and of nothing and especially of that all-consuming nothing taking her over the rest of the way until she could no longer lift her legs to move. Of a day when Gareth told her to stay sick in bed and she agreed and then never got back up to run again.

She had always been running and she had always been afraid and she didn't understand what it was about the cadence of his voice that made her heart skip with want alongside the fear, or if it was all fear, terror the whole way down, and her want was coming from some other place, like the color of his eyes or the planes of his chest or the ghostly memory of long, thin fingers on her neck. She wanted to live, so she should hate this. But she had learned there could be a lot of fun in losing a fight to the right person, thanks to Gareth. She still struggled with that in a lot of ways, but then, they both wanted her to struggle, didn't they? Even Gareth, she had realized, thanks to the King. They needed her to struggle the same way she might need them to make her stop.

She wanted to run and she wanted to be caught and she wanted to pour out all her fight into invincible hands in that pristine moment of terror, all her myriad fears could coalesce on one completely logical, physical fear and when it didn't kill her maybe she'd feel like she couldn't die. She wasn't sure. She wanted to find out why her heart was pounding and her eyes were wide and her legs were squirming, yet she was leaning forward against Gareth's grip, her struggling starting to slip into grinding. She didn't understand herself and she wanted, suddenly, very badly, to be taken apart and put back together and then torn apart again until she understood.

Her breath was starting to come more in pants, blooms of fog in the cold air proving her continued life. She twisted her arms in Gareth's grip in earnest because she wanted to be free and ground herself against his lap because she wanted other things too, a confusing knot of conflicting needs that two seasons in prison hadn't helped untangle.

"I'm fantastic at fightin' the inevitable," she said finally, voice breathy quiet instead of screeching loud. She was thinking about her dull teeth against his neck and his sharp teeth against hers. She was thinking about Gareth behind her and all the wonderful ways he could make her hurt, ways that chased away all the hurt she didn't want.

"I want-- I need--" She didn't know, she didn't have a clue what this feeling was or how to deal with it or if she'd slipped, finally, the rest of the way into madness and this was just how that felt.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - Tindome - 10-26-2019

Gareth let her grind against him, but didn't let her have her arms back. Her skin slid along his cock beneath the water, and he shut his eyes to focus on the feel of her. He squeezed one of her breasts, small in his hand just like the rest of her.

The King's hand moved beneath the water. "I'll give you what you need," he purred, "whether you want it or not." He reached between her thighs to touch one of Gareth's, a signal that Gareth took to lift her a little higher. Avi gripped Gareth's cock, guiding it into a cunt still surely sore from when he'd claimed it himself not long ago. The King hooked his other hand under one of her knees to lift it up as Gareth lowered her onto himself.

Gareth growled in her ear, his eyes ablaze, his tail against his back.

Avi let Gareth's shaft go once there was no longer room for his hand, transferring it to her other leg to move it further aside. Then he ducked beneath the water, and ran his tongue from Gareth's balls to his cock and up to Ren's much-abused clit. He sucked it briefly, before Gareth let her go to take her legs from him. He pulled her thighs up against her body, and started using them to bounce her on his cock. Avi purred in earnest, vibrating through him as Ren was impaled and his tongue stroked her clit. He was waiting to feel her get just close enough.

He was certain he could hold his breath for longer than she could hold on.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - SolitareLee - 10-26-2019

Ren was too far gone to protest this characterization, especially when it seemed so accurate. It was absolute madness to trust the King with anything, her pleasure or her body or her life, but since the most important thing had already been given to him without anyone fucking asking her first, the rest, in comparison, seemed paltry. And she wanted to find out what she needed, because she had no idea whatsoever.

She thought for a brief moment she might feel his hands, but of course, that was ridiculous. Those claws could gouge rocks; he'd shred her. And what she felt was even better: Gareth, fully erect, being pressed up against her entrance.

"Oh, fuck," she said, and was correct. Her arms were still pinned to her side and the King had her leg. She could do nothing but groan and gasp as he pushed up inside her, re-stretching her in sharp pinpricks of mixed pleasure and pain. In one long, slow motion, Gareth pulled her down onto him until there was no further to go. She whimpered, toes curling, fists clenching and unclenching in the water.

And then the King dove underwater for a taste.

She wasn't sure there was a term for the noise she made when she felt his tongue against her. Her whole body arced and spasmed, like a wave was going through her. Her back slammed against Gareth's chest, and when he let her arms go, they briefly flailed in front of her as she searched for a place to grab. Her first instinct had been to go for the King's head, but she couldn't do that. He was the King and also underwater, that was probably legally assault. In the meantime, Gareth lifted her by her thighs and started bouncing her up and down.

He had surely noted by now that this was one of her favorite things, to be small and moved like she was a masturbatory aid. She groaned, and the King found her clit again, and there would be no slow build for her, she could tell. The King purred underwater, and the sound vibrated against her whole body but also most importantly, her clit, and she cried out in desperation.

"Ah, oh god, Gareth, oh my god, holy shit, ah--" she rambled uselessly, at a loss. It seemed like every movement was the hottest thing ever, every stray thought that managed to cross her mind about dragon and mouths and eating and being used in a spa like a relaxation aid was just sending her higher and higher.

She wanted more, she wanted his mouth against her in earnest, heat and tongue and barely contained sharp teeth, but even what he was giving her was going to make her come all undone. Her fists open and closed in the air in front of her, reaching down and wanting to sink under the water but not daring. And despite the overwhelming, all-encompassing pleasure, she still had it in her mind to be scared, because she'd seen him do this to Gareth and there had been teeth. But there was no fighting it, no trying not to build towards inevitable climax. It was too much for her to even try, and her whole body went stiff and twitchy as her focus narrowed to cock and tongue.

The King stopped. He rose out of the water, laughing. "Oh, you're too easy!" he complained gleefully. "That isn't fair, when you made me wait." He leaned forward to pull at her nipples, biting at her shoulder. He wasn't trying to draw blood, only give her enough pain to distract and delay her. But his teeth were sharp, and it didn't take much.

He leaned back again, still holding her nipples as he watched her bounce a while. Her feeble grip on his wrists delighted him. He let her go, but only briefly. "Give her here," he said, sliding his arms underneath her legs and his hands at her back. Gareth released her as the King slid her off of him, though he had no desire to do anything but pound into her at length.

The King brought her to where the water was shallow, enough that he could set her down on her back and without totally submerging her head. She'd be fine, as long as she kept her back arched. There were crystals underneath them, glowing brighter at his touch, giving a sacrificial air to the whole thing that Avi appreciated. "I still haven't seen what she looks like when you fuck her face," he complained, wrapping his fingers around her neck again and tilting her head to submerge her hair. It would be easy to push her under. "I even helped her practice," he added. "Open your mouth, dear, stick your tongue out and show him how good you are."

Gareth had to pull himself onto the stone shelf, the texture rough on his knees. The taste of her was still on him, beneath the spring water, cock glittering with flecks of gold. He'd done this before, but this time he'd seen her, could picture exactly in his mind the way her face looked being thoroughly abused. It terrified him, made him want her more, wanted her choking and struggling to breathe and somehow still sucking greedily at him. He was slow and he was careful, the King holding her still while Gareth drove into her throat.

"Hold her ankles," the King urged. "She looks so small when you fold her in half, she's such a stretchy thing." They rearranged their holds on her until Gareth had his hands wrapped entirely around her ankles, thrusting into the throat the King held, her legs spread enough that he could watch her.

The King had an ulterior motive, of course. This position made it convenient, with Gareth buried in her throat, to start pushing into her ass.

She'd known it was coming, but she still let out a loud whine when the King stopped, and then a desperate, pained cry when he bit into her shoulder. It didn't hurt as much as it should have, somehow, and she realized through a haze that it was how sharp his teeth were. She didn't have tough skin like Gareth; his teeth could go through her skin like a knife through butter, a metaphor she deeply regretted even as she thought it.

The pain and the fear distracted her just enough that she didn't come from Gareth's cock still stretching her, despite her best squirming. Just when she thought maybe she could adjust to the pain and make it happen anyway, the King pulled her off, lifting her once again as if she weighed nothing at all.

"Wait, no, ah--" She reached out for Gareth as she was lifted, but her hands just slid uselessly along his skin as the King pulled her away.

He set her down in shallow water, and she briefly--foolishly--thought it was for her protection against the cold mountain air. She immediately went to sit up on her arms, but he gripped her neck and pushed her down and she panicked, her hands going right back to his arm again. Her muscles strained against him and nothing at all happened. He didn't push her under, but it was a close thing, and she had to keep her back arched to keep her face above the surface. It would get uncomfortable fast, and she was certain that was the point.

She was shaking for a number of reasons, but her legs were locked against his hips like she might be able to draw him into her if she tried hard enough. She saw Gareth approaching, in her strange upsidedown world as the King tilted her head back. Her eyes were dangerously close to the water, and remembering how Gareth had been blinded, she closed them and opened her mouth and prayed that Gareth would show the caution that she knew the King would not.

He tasted like her as he slipped into her mouth, but also like sulfur and metal. She should probably not be swallowing even a small amount of the water, but at least it wasn't lead. She'd be fine; she was resilient. Even if she got sick, it would take so much more to kill her.

Despite her hopes, Gareth was pushing slowly but determinedly straight into her throat. He was girthier than the King by a measure, and she wasn't used enough to taking him like this that it was easy, let alone pain free. But with her nose this close to the water, she found herself wanting to push up to take more of him before he could push all the way down. Unfortunately for her, the King's grip was unshakable, holding her exactly on the edge of where danger met with disaster. Her hands left the King's arm, giving up there, and pushed against Gareth's hips.

She couldn't breathe while they rearranged her, seeking a way to make her predicament even more uncomfortable. Her sore muscles cried out in protest, her back ached at the angle of the bend that lifted her ass out of the water. Her legs kicked wildly in the air before Gareth got a better grip on her, and the shaking made the water wave dangerously, lapping over her closed eyes and threatening to burn them.

She'd told the King before that Gareth throatfucking her didn't tend to be sustainable, and this was if anything even less so, but she had no choice in the matter. All she could do was try not to make everything worse by choking, her throat and chest both constricting with desperation.

And then, because too much was never enough, she felt the King push into her ass. Her brutally fucked, beyond sore ass, with nothing but paltry spring water for lubrication. She screamed around Gareth's cock, her carefully saved air leaving her in a rush. Her legs kicked wildly, blindly, as if trying to get lucky and bicycle kick Gareth in the head despite his grip on her ankles. She didn't just push against Gareth, she punched him as hard as she could right in the side, far too good at aiming for a kidney even blind.

All the violent motion splashed water over her nose, and the King let her face fall just below the water with her struggles. They, if anything, doubled, the only reason water didn't flood her lungs being that she was taking in no air thanks to Gareth's cock. She slammed her head upwards as hard as she could, against Gareth's cock and against the King's grip, probably bruising her throat inside and out, just to get her nose out from under the water.

She was too full of cock and not full enough of air and she might not be the only with bruises, thanks to the fierceness with which she was striking and clawing at Gareth, a little taste of the same desperation that had sent her teeth against the King's throat.

Gareth gripped her ankles tighter, and she'd likely have anklets of fingerprints tomorrow. It wasn't just to keep her from kicking; his grip also tightened as a reflex when she punched him, his hips bucking forward faster and harder than he'd intended as he roared and snarled.

Unsurprisingly, Avi, laughed and kept on pushing.

Gareth, teeth bared and eyes ablaze and tail lashing behind him, nonetheless managed enough self-control to pull out of her mouth.

He really didn't want to.

"Two fingers," he reminded her through her teeth, as the King's grip on her throat loosened mercifully. Water lapped against his skin. "Hold up two fingers if you want me to stop, because if you hit me, I will hurt you."

"Oh, fragile," the King huffed. He ran the backs of his knuckles between her legs and over her clit. "And you had him so close to losing his mind."

"Yes, fragile," Gareth agreed, halfway to a scold. He let her legs go so that he could support her shoulders instead.

"You really must get better at going limp," the King chided.

"Be a good girl," Gareth suggested, "and find a way to make this work, to show the King you're sorry."

"If she wants," the King shrugged. "I can always make this work. And I can always make her sorry. And you can always just keep going."

"I could," Gareth agreed, his voice low. He was watching her, his eyes embers. His hand slid down her shoulder to toy with one of her breasts. "Or I can stop," he said. "If you can't take it. If you don't deserve it, don't want to earn it."

Ren gasped in air when Gareth pulled out, then began to cough. It would hurt less if she stopped panicking, she realized, but it was very difficult under the circumstances. Her head swam with the sudden rush of oxygen, and with it came a glorious high.

"Sorry," she wheezed hoarsely. "Got used to punchin' th' King."

It was tempting to push her luck the very second she was given any luck to push. She liked when he hurt her, even when she also hated it. It was hard to be scared of him with the King here; however much Gareth liked to torment her, the King was always a few miles ahead of that.

"I'm not fragile," she wheezed, because she didn't have an ounce of good sense in her. "I'm only fragile in comparison to you absolute hhNNNGH." She clenched down around the King at the faintest touch between her legs, clenched her teeth as well. It felt so good. Everything hurt so much and it was incredible and if they kept going she was going to forget how important breathing was.

"I can do it," she panted, in part because she wanted to and in part because they had phrased it like a challenge, and she was incapable of backing down from any of those. Because despite what they were saying, she knew for a fact that what they wanted wasn't someone good at all. Someone obedient, temporarily, sure, someone who could take what they wanted to dish out, but someone good? No one good would put up with this, let alone enjoy it. Fortunately for them, she knew she was as far from good as it got.

"I can do it, an' I know what t'do if I can't," she said to Gareth, because she could tell he was worried. Then she had a thought, and grinned. "Besides." She pointed at the King. "He said he's gonna make me better than I am, and yer supposed to help him. You heard him. If I can't do it, he can make me." It shouldn't have sounded so fucking good to her, but she was done thinking about it for the day. She'd process later. Now was the time to be stupid and feel good about it.

"Now's your chance to hurt me so much I do what you want," she teased. "I know y'want to. I saw how y'were lookin' at me while the King was playin'. I see how y'look at me when I set yer shit on fire an' laugh about it. Yer not foolin' me. Y'haven't fooled me since the day we met, so stop tryin'. Stop lookin' at the King like yer jealous of how he can be a monster without apologizin' an' jus' fuck me up already."

Gareth's eyes flared a different kind of bright, tinged blue. Avi did not laugh, but threw his head back and cackled, every inch of him a catty bitch including the ones inside her.

"You asked," Gareth said, a reminder and a warning. Then his hand slid over Avi's, holding her throat straight so that when she opened her mouth he could thrust directly into it. Then he worked his cock deeper, moved her head a little from side to side as he crushed her face against him.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked, before pulling out and then thrusting back in. "Is this what it takes to make you shut the fuck up and listen? Should I have done this the first day, and fucked the bitch out of your mouth?" He squeezed hard at her breast, fingers digging into her skin as her body bounced between theirs. "Let me hear you talk back now," he said, thrusting deep and holding it again, feeling her nose against his balls before he withdrew enough to let her breathe. "You do some real stupid shit for someone who says she wants to live."

Avi was still thrusting into Ren, but his eyes were on Gareth. Gareth's hand was over his, and he could feel his cock move through the thin wall of Ren's throat. Every thrust into her mouth pushed her back onto him, and Avi's claws pressed dangerously into her hip. He just kept going, pounding recklessly into her face with eyes all blue at the edges.

"I know you're not going to behave after this," Gareth growled. He let her breast go just long enough to strike it, skin hard against skin and still gentler than he could have. "You like this too fucking much." His hand moved to her other breast while the first was still stinging, the sound of water and skin and the gurgling in her throat.

"Fuck, fuck—" He came down her throat, heat—real heat—pumping into her throat and her mouth. He was shaky and breathless when he let Avi's hand go, stroking her face as he pulled out.

"Do you suppose I should let her finish?" the King wondered.

Ren felt good for making the King laugh, and great for making Gareth discover a new shade of pissed the fuck off. She grinned a wicked little grin right up until he shoved his cock down her throat, and even then she probably would have been smiling if she could.

Ren loved being good at things, even--or perhaps especially--things that were bad for her, and she had a real talent for pissing Gareth off. Her reward, such as it was, was getting wrecked. He shoved all the way into her and so did the King, and she couldn't breathe again but she'd forgotten why that had been so important anyway. Everything hurt and her whole body was on fire and fairly throbbed with every thrust and every beat of her heart. If the King would just run a finger over her again, she thought she might come, but he didn't, and she couldn't.

She kept her eyes closed as water splashed against her face, and breathed when they let her. He'd pull out just enough and they'd both lift her up just a few centimeters. She realized if she just went limp between them, they'd still make sure she breathed and something about that sent her mind over an edge her body couldn't slip over. She didn't even have to think about staying alive. They were taking care of even that.

She ragdolled blissfully, toes curled and legs twitching in the air and their hands on her throat keeping her from sinking underwater. She still choked and she still twitched and spasmed around the King. Everything hurt but her mind was quiet.

Gareth came down her throat, robbing her of the pleasure of swallowing, so when he pulled out, her tongue followed him, licking to catch the last drops. Her breath came in ragged pants, joining the faint fog of heat over the water. She was twitching with need; her whole world was on fire and she had never felt so hot. She risked opening her eyes, glazed over blue gazing up at Gareth.

"Please," she managed, her voice cracking. Her throat was agonizingly sore after its mistreatment. "Please, please." She squirmed against the King, as if she could reach bliss from that alone. "I need it--I need you. Please don't stop, please don't--" She coughed and her body tensed and it was so much. The cough ended in a groan and her fingers dug into the rocks beneath her, trying to use them as leverage to grind against the King, eyes still on Gareth as his thumb ran across her cheek.

Gareth was practically undone as her mouth chased his cock, tongue seeking him out, all hungry and wanting. Then she looked at him, then she begged, then she said I need you with her eyes staring into his and Gareth didn't care at all that it was Avi who was inside her. The King let her neck go as Gareth pull her head higher, his mouth claiming hers upside-down. His eyes glowed blue as burning sulfur.

Avi hummed as he slammed into her, ran the backs of his fingers just-so over her clit so that she'd clench and spasm and he'd finish inside her, all her noises muffled by Gareth's mouth. He ran his claws over her thighs and took his time pulling out of her, letting her lower half rest in the water.

Gareth pressed kisses to her eyelids and her cheekbones, his eyes fading gradually to their usual coal-black. "Have fun?" he asked, brushing her hair from her forehead.

"I did!" Avi chirped.

The King resumed pounding into her, rough as ever, and brushed his knuckles over her clit, far too gently, and she came like buckshot going off, her back arching so hard she thought she might pull something. She all but screamed into Gareth's mouth, and when the King came to a halt, filling her once again, she finally dropped the rest of the way limp.

Everything felt amazing and everything hurt and nothing hurt and she wanted a nap. She lay limp in the water, dazed and grateful for the warmth, while Gareth peppered her with kisses.

He got so kissy sometimes. She couldn't understand why, but didn't mind.

"Had fun," she half-answered, half-repeated dazedly. And Gareth clearly had, because he never kissed that much in a bad mood, and the King said he had, so that was a perfect score across the board. She smiled, a bit of smugness creeping in around the edges. She had done it. She had made sure everyone was in a good mood and the King wouldn't second-guess his decision to drag her along for the day. Satisfied, she rolled over, then realized belatedly she was in water only when she all but face planted into it.

She sat up, spluttering and shaking her head, spraying water droplets everywhere. The air was cold on her shoulders, and she was not getting back in that basket without warming up more. And possibly eating more. And maybe other things, too; she wasn't sure. She ached everywhere. Now that she had moved, she was aware that both her ass and throat hurt like nothing else. Did she get to be needy and make demands now? She was never sure how it was supposed to work.

"Someone drag me into deeper water and keep me from sinking," she decided, "or I'm going to do it myself and drown and you'll both feel very silly."

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - Tindome - 10-28-2019

The King floated away, giving consideration to changing back. His partners were clearly done, and that left him little to do in this form. Idleness did not suit—not like his natural form, when he could spend the day sleeping more often than not. He felt trapped in skin too small and flayed raw, his insides itching.

… better to wait until he was sure they wouldn't want to play again.

Gareth gave her one last kiss before pushing himself into the spring proper. "Come here, then," he said, pulling her into his arms. He couldn't carry her properly while swimming, so he just focused on keeping her from sinking as he brought her deeper. "Better?"

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - SolitareLee - 10-28-2019

Ren flopped listlessly but contentedly in Gareth's arms as she was pulled deeper into the water. She felt finally able to enjoy it fully, having been so utterly pulverized.

"We're gonna need another couple pillows for my work bench," she decided. Her voice was hoarse, but it was a pleasant reminder. She paused, drifting in the hot water for a moment. "Boss, you really gotta try bein' naked more often," she told him.

Having been fucked absolutely stupid left her with a sort of relaxed peace. She knew she had to go back to her little room, but the thought didn't fill her with the kind of panicked dread it normally did. And tomorrow, there was work to be done, and the day after that, and the day after that.

"...Yer Highness?" she asked, hesitantly. "What's the, uh, protocol, if someone has... tribute?" She wasn't actually talking about sex, but was banking on everyone assuming she was. She had an idea in her head, born of the way the King seemed born to soar through the skies, born of white scales and the veins of gold carving their way through the rocks here. And at that moment, at least, she didn't want this to be the last time she saw him. Later, she would probably reconsider, when the high had worn off and only the nightmares remained.

She'd have to finish her proposal first. That would take a lot of work, but she was made of time. Proposal, then tribute. Maybe by then she would have figured out what she thought about these matters of dragons and will and prey.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - Tindome - 10-28-2019

"I'll get you more pillows," Gareth assured her. "And you can take the day off tomorrow to recover." He ran his fingers thoughtfully over her ribs, and wondered how much of her food she gave away to rats that she thought needed it. "Should I take that as a compliment?" Usually she managed to insult him even without trying, everything annoyed and backhanded.

The King raked his claws through his hair. "Hm. For a King's Guard? Let Grilka know, and I will schedule a summons."

"Or she can tell me," Gareth suggested.

"No. Talk to Grilka."

It annoyed Gareth that Avi was suggesting she go over his head. He knew exactly why, of course. Because Gareth would act as a filter to try and keep her safe. He'd want to double and triple-check exactly what she had in mind, and wouldn't bother humoring her if he thought she was just trying to annoy him. It seemed like something she'd do. Imply she'd be taking a day off to try and fuck the King instead of deal with him.

If she brought it to Grilka, ey'd make her go through with it, regardless of how quickly she changed her mind.

The King lifted himself up and out of the water, reaching to touch a vein of gold so that he could change forms.