alonimi
Beg Mercy [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Beg Mercy [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=776)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - SolitareLee - 10-20-2019

She thought he stayed in there a while, and did in fact inhale sharply when he finally let her, trying not to be too loud about it. Her head was already feeling a bit light, but she was pretty sure it was due to the situation and her head position and not due to lack of air. It was a good thing she was easily distracted by her own arousal, because if she thought too hard about deep throating the King, every little anarchist bone in her body would riot.

Whatever, he was hot. She didn't have to like someone to suck their dick. Probably. Also it was for the good of society, and also the good of making Gareth upset.

She'd been about to comment on Gareth's speed--she had quite a few opinions on the matter--but when she opened her mouth to make them all that came out was a muffled "mmmmff!" as the King shoved back in. She tried not to squirm, having been told to be still, but he tightened his grip on her neck and it felt good and he finally started to thrust. But he wasn't pulling out so far that she could breathe in through her nose, or at all. He thrust in deep, and stayed, and as his hand on her throat moved, she realized he was stroking himself through her. She moaned, a muffled and muted sound that could have been a low hum for all the accuracy it kept as it seeped out around his cock, threatening to break her focus and make her begin to gag. Once she started, there'd be no stopping, so she tensed her hands into the sheets, bunching them up, and tried to focus.

He wasn't pulling out and she couldn't breathe and her control was fading fast as panic set in around the fuzzy corners of her mind. She reached out to his hips, gripping in some instinctual need to push him off and suck in air, then stopped, releasing him as if he was on fire, as if he might cut off her hands for daring. Her hands clenched in the air for need of something to do, her legs tangling as they flailed against the sheets. Her throat began to spasm around him, and the sensation only made the lack of air worse.

He pulled out before she could lose it, and she sucked in air desperately fast, a great gasping breath. Her eyes were watering and it was like she couldn't get enough air in fast enough. She struggled not to cough, wheezed instead. She was very aware that it probably wasn't very sexy, but making Gareth cream himself was somehow secondary to breathing at this stage.

"Forget," she wheezed, because breathing was secondary to smart-assery, "would imply I'd been even slightly confident of tha' at any point today." They said there was nothing like first impressions, and her first impression was always going to be a man right near her getting bitten in two and the taste of blood in a kiss. Also, Gareth's confidence in her survivability was obviously at least somewhat low, which spoke for itself.

Whatever else she might wanted to comment on was lost as she was readjusted, pushed down harder, and shoved back into. It was easier when he held still, but more fun when he moved, and when he stilled inside her again, all she could think of was how long it would be until he'd let her breathe. She tried to pace herself, tried to keep her hands clenched into sheets, but she swore he was waiting even longer this time, as her throat struggled against spasms and her eyes watered and her chest burned and she wondered how good his grasp of human lungs was. Her legs twisted in the sheets, her shoulders tight with tension as her hands wildly clenched and unclenched. She even hit the bed, once, to release the urge to strike out at him, before he finally pulled out.

This time she half rolled onto her side, towards Gareth, gasping for air, eyes stinging and head spinning. The compliment would be more welcome if she didn't feel like a mess of tears and saliva, if she wasn't wondering a little if she was being complimented on being cute and compliant in her own extremely slow murder.

She'd once told Gareth she could take anything he could dish out, despite that obviously and demonstrably not being the case. That same glint of challenge was still in her eyes as she glanced up at the King, despite, once again, the obvious falsehood in her opinion of her own stamina. The more she was certain someone was trying to break her, the more determined not to shatter she got.

"He tries to be much nicer," she managed to cough out once the immediate need for oxygen had been sated. "But he don't have yer admirable self-control." She grinned, albeit shakily, at Gareth. "It's all frustration 'n' revenge 'n' makin' sure I can't sit right, innit, boss? If you tried t'play this game, don't y'think you'd lose it?" She watched for a twitch, for a tell, as she ran a finger under her mouth to clean up a bit of excess saliva, her mouth falling open in a pant as her body still demanded more air. "It'd be all wild thrusts and pinned body until you came," she said sweetly. Then she chanced a grin up at the king.

"Good thing yer here, really, t'keep me safe," she said, delighting in the irony of the lie.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - Tindome - 10-20-2019

This was the worst and hottest thing Gareth had seen in recent memory. He might have asked the King to stop, if he hadn't gone all stupid with arousal.

The King was well aware of what was happening. That was the fun of making Gareth watch. For all that he was nice, nothing aroused him as much as someone all flailing and whimpering and helpless. Gareth was digging his fingers into his own thighs, wanting badly to touch himself.

"The trouble," the King said, "is that in the state he's in now, he won't be able to fuck you for very long at all, will he?" He moved both his hands to Ren's neck, curling his fingers underneath her spine in something like support. "I'll make you an offer, pet," he said. "Try to stop me." He grinned. "Push me away and kick your little legs and twist all around and see if you can scream—do anything but bite. Bite, and I send you back to your room."

"Do that, and I'll let him use his hands. And he will. He'll feel badly about it later, but he'll be done in a second when he sees you like that." He stroked along her throat with his thumbs, his little fingers trailing into her scalp. "In exchange, I'll have a little less self-control, and he can have you when I'm done."

He grinned. "Or I can keep making you squirm the old-fashioned way. I'm a patient man."

Ren was also kinda of the opinion that this was the worst and also hottest thing. She flushed bright red as images danced through her mind, kicking and yelling--which she loved doing in any case--but it being utterly ineffectual. She wondered if she could really fight as much as she wanted. She couldn't imagine someone saying that and actually meaning it. But arguably she was never safer from accidentally injuring someone then if that someone was a thousands-year-old dragon... right?

Of course, there was the matter of his self-control and her need for it, and the state Gareth would be in by the time they'd finished, and then the state she'd be in by the time he finished, because of it.

But at the end of the day, she was not patient, and her mind was drifting to how much of a hard time Gareth seemed to have stopping when she said 'no.' She'd like very much to give him a horrible little glimpse of what it might look like if one day he didn't, because she knew he would feel horrible if he liked it, because she knew he knew if he ever did, he'd break the fragile little blown-glass structure they'd built between them. She really wanted to show him something he couldn't have.

Also, she really wanted to hit the King. This seemed kind of win-win, even if she'd lose dramatically, also.

"I'm a real scrappy fighter," she warned him, cautiously. "One time Gareth had me all trussed up like a prize hog and I still managed to headbutt him in the face so hard I gave him a nosebleed. I gave myself a concussion. I'mma danger to myself an' others," she informed him matter-of-factly. "If there's anythin' other than bitin' you don't want me t'do, y'better tell me now." She wasn't going to go for his dick, obviously, and not his face, either, because it was too pretty to hit. Or his hair. Mm. She was limiting her options. But she could shove with the best of them, and her screams were such that Gareth only did some stuff in soundproofed rooms. She wondered if the King knew what he was getting into, here.

The King chuckled. "Try not to hurt yourself," he warned. Then he gripped her skull with both hands, his thumbs at her throat, and started to drive into her mouth. Where the rest of her body ended up was practically irrelevant, as long as he held her head still.

True to his word, he made things easier on her, in a certain sense of the word. Each quick stroke drove deep into her throat, but he withdrew each time, enough of a rhythm that she could breathe if she was careful.

Gareth's fist was already pumping furiously at his cock. He'd barely even waited for them to start. He'd risen higher on his knees, his hips moving against his hand, tail between his thighs. He didn't feel guilty, but only because he wasn't thinking at all. Just watching and growling from the floor.

The King was significantly more cheerful. Obnoxiously so. He didn't bother trying to choke her, since his only real concern was keeping her head in place so he didn't jab her in the eye somehow. He laughed, almost giggled, thrusting faster.

Ren did her part splendidly, if one considered her part to be protesting the situation at great length. Oh, she started a bit cautiously; she'd wanted to move her head to make it difficult for him to get into her in the first place, but once he grabbed her skull, she realized that was not happening. She couldn't move it at all.

She locked her jaw in place, first, to be absolutely sure she wouldn't bite no matter how she flailed. It wouldn't do to get thrown out when she'd worked so hard to get here (as far as she was concerned). Then, she pulled at his arms. Zero progress. She yanked harder, kicking out against the sheets for more leverage. Absolutely nothing. He was thrusting hard and fast and she managed to suck in enough air to screech out a protest around him. She flailed and tried to twist around and then, finally, having gotten bold enough and worked up a temper, reached up again to shove at his hips and strike ineffectually--not for lack of force--against his arms.

She was making absolutely no progress and when he started laughing, she wondered if maybe she was going to be the one embarrassing herself by coming too quickly. She yelled out a muffled protest, and he laughed again when it made her gag, when her mouth hung open and Gareth could see him thrusting against her tongue. She didn't even really try as hard not to gag, since it made it seem more realistic and desperate and also it was hard not to with as much flailing as she was doing. She was safe in her knowledge that there was nothing in her to come up, even if she was the heaving type, which she very much was not. Her gags were more temporary spasms that made her eyes run with tears, that made it significantly harder to breathe, which everyone involved probably liked.

She flailed and she kicked and she shoved and she cried out in desperate protest and when she did, she looked over to make eye contact with Gareth. She didn't know what he'd see in her gaze, what exactly about this did it for him. Would he see her made helpless, and his own helplessness in the face of the King reflected there? Maybe he liked seeing a savage little beast like her forced down to what he considered to be her place. Or would he see desperation and fear and would he be jealous that he hadn't been the one to put them on her face? She had no real idea, but she wanted him to think she did. She knew if he looked into her teary eyes when he came, her ice-blue gaze would be locked into his mind for a long, long time.

Gareth's orgasm came so suddenly it startled himself, the instant Ren's eyes sought him out. It felt like it had been torn from him, his groan agonized. He stained the thighs of his trousers, coated his hand and gasped for air and felt just a little bit sick.

It had, unfortunately, cleared his head. He did not particularly want to be clearheadedly watching her struggle so fiercely, tears in her eyes and her face spit-soaked and thoroughly fucked.

He didn't know if it was good or bad that the haze of arousal almost immediately started to return.

The King giggled again as she tried to screech through her gurgling throat, pleased by the way it spasmed around him. "You're trying so hard," he observed, sing-song and patronizing and only a little breathless. Her fingers digging into his tights as she shoved at him, her body twisting wildly as she kicked in different directions trying to coax his grip into loosening even a little.

"There's a good girl, let me show you what you're for. Scream louder for me, darling, pretend you don't fucking love it when I put you in your place. I ought to make you thank me for letting you breathe. Give up for me, sweetheart, go limp if you don't want to choke."

He drove deep, pressed hard against her face, and purred as his cock started twitching. He pulled out of her throat and into her mouth to make it easier for her, letting her head go to hold her neck with both hands and stroke her throat.

With Gareth's satisfaction--and probably intense distress--taken care of, she was left to tend to her own. Most of that had been taken care of by the sight of him coming undone so utterly, and by the expression on his face directly afterwards. The rest was being tended to admirably by the King.

She hated being turned on by this almost as much as Gareth did, and if her eyes could go fiery like his, they definitely would have at the King's words. But god, did they also do it for her. Her scream turned into a growl, jaw twitching as she kept it from tightening even a centimeter despite her instinct to bare teeth. Her nails, short and dull and ragged where she chewed them to stubs, caught on his leggings as her fists clenched, tearing at the cloth.

She hated every aspect of this metaphor for her life, and she was also loving every single second of it, every press of his thumbs against her throat. She loved the pain in her throat from screaming and gagging and the fierce exhaustion filling her limbs from her fruitless struggle. She'd pushed and punched and screamed and yelled and she was finally, finally, getting a little tired. Getting a bit limp, a bit relaxed, as the release of violence and frustration gently soothed the endless screaming of her mind.

Her face was a bright red mess as he started coming down her throat, and when he pulled out into her mouth, she briefly let go of her pretense at struggle to suck at it and swallow. After a moment of this, she let her mouth hang open a bit so Gareth could see what was happening more explicitly. This made things a bit messier. She was okay with that; she was already a terrible mess.

Her gaze up at the King was fogged over, a film of relaxation over a burning core of trouble waiting to come back out again. She was ever so briefly at peace. Gareth would know from experience that it wouldn't last long.

For example, she let her eyes flutter briefly shut as the King rubbed her neck more gently. When they snapped back open, they were once again on Gareth, full of arousal and danger. She rolled over, relieved when the King let her, and reached out to him. He twitched forward as if she had a cord around his neck, and she smiled. He wasn't wearing a collar she could grab, so she grabbed his jaw instead, knowing a horn wouldn't suit her goals. Her hand was comically small there, and yet she found she could still pull him towards her. Drunk on power taken from her and then given back in a new form, she kissed him, opening her mouth against his and letting him taste how the King had filled her mouth. His tongue tangled against hers and she thought she felt a moan.

She pulled away probably sooner than he would have liked, delighting at how the King's control seemed to have transferred to her for this. Then she glanced back at the King, curiously, wondering how he'd like what she'd done, and wondering what he'd be doing next.

Gareth felt a kind of relief as he kissed her, even if she was a sticky mess still tear-stained and filling his mouth with the taste of the King. It almost took the edge off his arousal—almost. He swallowed when she pulled away, running his tongue over his lips.

"Take your pants off, Gareth, you're a mess," the King said, breaking the mood by putting his hand on the back of Ren's head and unceremoniously rubbing her face on the sheets. It was barely half a second before he let her go, but the intention was clear.

"It was your idea," Gareth pointed out irritably, licking off his hand as he stood. The King grabbed his hand and sucked his fingers. Then he wandered off to start looking in dresser drawers while Gareth unlaced his boots and peeled off the last of his clothes.

The King found the bottle of oil he'd been looking for, and tossed it at Gareth without warning. Gareth caught the round glass, and waited. The King grabbed at Ren again, this time pulling her tie loose from around her neck. He ripped open her waistcoat to pull it off of her, treating her clothes as disposable.

"You have no idea how hard it is to get her into that," Gareth said.

"But it's so easy to get her out of it!" the King said cheerfully. He knocked her over and grabbed her ankles, pulling off her shoes and tossing them aside. He slid her suspenders off her shoulders, and pulled her shorts off of her, still holding her legs.

The stockings would stay. Obviously.

The King looked her over with the eye of a livestock assessor. "You really are much too skinny," he said. Then he all but tossed her toward the middle of the bed, closer to the pillows.

"Kneel," he ordered, draping himself over Gareth again and resting his head on Gareth's shoulder. "Beg me to fuck you, darling, and maybe I won't let him split you open." This was, of course, a lie. The King trailed his fingers affectionately over Gareth's cock.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - SolitareLee - 10-21-2019

Ren mrfed unceremoniously into the bed sheets, glaring up at the king once she was free. She wiped her face off on a sleeve. It was his fault she was a mess, honestly. She should have known royalty wouldn't clean up after themselves.

The tearing of her clothes was met with much more delight. Buttons went flying off her waistcoat like she was in a bad romance novel, and she clapped, impressed. This was the best possible use for any of the idiot clothes they gave her. "Can I swing by every time they gimme a new uniform?" she asked jokingly. "I'm averagin' about one a week these days and I'd like t'get that number back up." Either rats tore at them or she did, inevitably. There was horribly little in her room, and so sometimes she tore them apart and other times, more often lately, she unraveled them one thread at a time to fill her hours. Everyone believed it petty rebellion, and she never corrected them.

She was knocked over, and gave a half-hearted kick in his direction, still tired from her earlier struggles. He caught her ankle with no real effort at all, so she kicked some more. It was totally ineffectual, and there was no real heart behind it since she wanted to be undressed anyway.

She gazed up at the King, expression sardonic. "Yeah, what can I say; they don't feed me," she said, her voice dripping sarcasm. He tossed her carelessly up the bed. She was coming to enjoy being manhandled slightly more than when she'd started. Something about being able to do her best to break her manhandlers shoulder made her feel way better, even if it was never going to succeed. If anything, the fact that she wouldn't succeed made it better, because she hated dealing with consequences.

She considered the King and Gareth, whom she could not punch. "Is there an option where y'both split me open?" she asked, because she had not a single iota of good sense in her. "Y'could take turns. Or not." She sat up, legs askew and hands on the bed between them, which perhaps made her look less ravished, but did kind of give her the air of a puppy still learning how to beg properly. "Gareth ain't managed to break me yet, and I'm real curious about the differences in technique here." She gestured between the two of them, who were posing pretty as the most erotic picture. "Pretty please?" she suggested after a moment of thought. This was, as Gareth knew, about as close to begging as she'd managed to come despite several attempts to teach her eroticism.

RE: Beg Mercy [Closed] - Tindome - 10-21-2019

Gareth was already climbing into the bed.

"You've spoiled the surprise!" the King complained. "I'm sure you're quite pleased with yourself," he said to Gareth, annoyed. Gareth was ignoring him in favor of kissing Ren again, completely ruining the King's plan to have her begging for him while Gareth railed her. He huffed, but got over it quickly. "Well, whatever," he said, shrugging out of his jacket. "You know how I'd like her, anyway."

Gareth was framing her face with his hands, running his fingertips along her scalp, his mouth urgent and hungry. He eventually took his fingers out of her hair to flip her onto her stomach, pulling her hips upward. He started oiling his cock, well aware of what the King had wanted. "I don't know why he's surprised," he said, his voice low. "You've never been any good at pretending you don't want me."

"Oh no, he's being cute," the King groaned, unbuttoning his waistcoat.

"She likes me," Gareth teased instead of denying it, putting his hand on her head to hold her down.

"Everyone likes you," the King said with disgust, working on his shirt.

"Tell him how much you love it when I do this," Gareth said, the head of his cock pushing slowly against her ass.

"Everyone loves it when you do that," the King said. Sinew and lean muscle rolled under his skin, shoulders broader than they looked when he was dressed, waist narrower. Neither as thick nor as sturdy as Gareth, he had a slender and silvery scar under his ribs. "Look what you've done, he's caught vanity. Now I have to kill him."

"Oh," she said, blinking with surprise. "Great minds think alike?" This, she had to say muffled between kisses. A line of affectionate kisses was not the reaction she'd expected, considering she had been trying to give Gareth at least a small amount of lasting trauma. The tiny, fun kind, maybe, but still.

"I don't!" she said, voice squeaking as he flipped her. "Yer lyin'!" Now her voice was muffled by pillow. "I don't like either of you, he knows that, I dunno why you--ahhhh." She bit into the pillow, then realized no one would mind if she destroyed it and bit in harder, with the exact emotions of a bored house cat. She was gonna shred it, and she was already delighted at the thought.

"Yer not allowed to kill him!" she snapped back at the King, briefly serious before she covered for it. "I'm the only one who gets to do that, and it's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be on the news. They're gonna be yellin' it from the street corners with the time o' day. Hnnngh." He was pushing into her way more slowly then she expected, and also there was lube. Absolutely nothing about this day consented to go as she'd thought it would.

At least she was already doing an impressive number on the pillow, especially for the only person here without fangs.

"She doesn't want you to kill me," Gareth said, "because she likes me."

"It's sad," the King sighed, "how terrible she is at lying."

"Isn't it?" Gareth agreed, rocking his hips to work himself deeper. He was pushing into her, fucking her into the pillows, and it wasn't long before he was thrusting in earnest. He was too used to taking her too fast, bent over furniture or held up in the air. Now there was softness to cushion his thrusts, silk muffling her sounds, her body small beneath his and wrapped tight around him.

The King pulled his boots off and slithered out of his tights, giving thought to how long he ought to let him go. Ren looked like a little ragdoll beneath him, red skin against pale pink. Watching Gareth's cock disappear inside her was impressive.

"Gareth," he said finally, and Gareth forced himself to still, chest heaving, hilted in her. "Turn over, will you?"

Gareth wrapped his arm around her waist, and carefully rolled onto his back, bringing her with him and not pulling out. The King knelt on the bed in nothing but his crown, still sitting perfect on his hair. He grinned. "Let's see what we can do with this," he said, sliding his hands up her stockings. He hooked his hands under her knees and pushed them upward toward her shoulders, and large red hands wrapped around her thighs to hold them there.

Then he climbed on top of her, pinning her down while Gareth held her open, and thrust into her. Gareth could feel it when he did, muffling his groan against the crook of Ren's neck and resisting the temptation to bite down.

"I don't!" she protested again, pointlessly. "How stupid would I hafta be?" Almost as stupid as she'd have to be to like the King in the slightest, which is why she hated both of them. If she hated the King more, it was only because of the lack of, like, stockholm syndrome or whatever. And because he was a King, so she was literally required to hate him the most. As he would petulantly put, it was the law.

She tore into the pillow, managing to rip a little hole in the case with her teeth and biting furiously at it, both to muffle her sounds--groans and moans and whimpers--and out of spite and out of sheer joy of being destructive. She didn't really think about this being her first time fucking on a bed, because it was all much the same to her. It was more comfortable, that was for damn sure, but past that it was all circumstance.

He hilted inside of her at the King's command, and she let out a muffled whine of protest. Her range of motion was extremely limited at the moment, because every shift felt like she might get punched in the kidney. When he picked her up, she complained with a yelp, keeping the ruined pillow clutched to her chest. She looked at the King petulantly, like a cat that had got into the cream and whose only regret was being caught at it.

Unsurprisingly, the King pulled it from her grasp before she could even wind up to smack him with it, which she'd been about to do, and gave her a solid bop to the face with it for her trouble. She tried again to bite it, and it tore a bit more when he pulled it away, to her satisfaction. He'd called her 'pet' and made the dire mistake of letting her on the bed, so she thought he rather deserved it.

She wasn't used to the sensation of Gareth underneath her. She felt woefully unbalanced, and kind of like she'd been impaled on a lamp post and then left to dangle. She was small against his chest, and felt even smaller when the King crawled over him. He never seemed that big until he was right on top of her; his build was slimmer than Gareth's, pale and silver-white, and he just didn't look like she should seem toy-sized next to him, but she did.

Gareth sometimes put a finger or two inside of her while he was in her ass. That felt good. This was not that; the King was not small by himself and in combination with Gareth, she was suddenly and abruptly aware not only that she'd bitten off more than she could chew, she had done so to an absurd extent.

"Ah, oh god, oh holy fuck," she wrapped her arms around the King the best she could, startled by how very good he felt to touch even when she wasn't hitting him. Which she might still. She was just in shock at the moment. "Oh my fuck why am I so stupid, ah, oh! Fuck!" She hid her face against the King, trying to bury herself into his hair. "So much fer you tryna stop him from killin' me, holy shit," she panted heavy against the King's skin, trying to breathe. Their dicks, she was pretty sure, did not actually hit her lungs, despite how it felt.

Gareth was briefly distracted by the need to blow a down feather from his nose.

The King's skin was as cool as Gareth's was hot, though he warmed considerably where their bodies met. He was surprised and pleased when she grabbed at him, and laughed again. "You are very stupid," he agreed. Annoyingly, his crown was still fixed in place. "That's why you like it." Her soaked thighs and the wet sounds as he thrust for emphasis spoke for themselves.

Gareth held her still by her legs so that he could start pulling in and out of her again, though he could only stroke a few inches of himself this way. The King had more freedom of movement, and could manage long strokes that left her near empty before ramming back inside. He was as interested in stroking Gareth through her as he was in filling her.

"I don't think he fucks you enough," the King decided. "You're still much too small." He rested a hand on her neck, and the other went right above his cock, careful of his claw as his thumb found her clit. He started timing his strokes to thrust into her as Gareth pulled out, thumb rubbing shapes on her clit until he found one he liked. It was gratuitous, but gratuitous was the point. He wanted her to cum, and then cum again, over and over until it was too much and it started to hurt and her thighs started to shake uncontrollably as she lost control of all her limbs.

Gareth bit gently into her shoulder, and the King's mouth was conveniently close to her ear. "There's a good fuck puppet, getting exactly what she wanted. You even asked nicely for this, didn't you? Shall I bring a third next time? Your mouth must feel so uselessly empty. Your voice sounds much better with a dick in the middle of it, you know."

She couldn't really argue with assessment, even though she really wanted to. She'd have to be stupid to get into this sort of situation, and she'd have to be stupider to be enjoying it so much when she was about seventy percent sure she was gonna pop like a balloon. Overconfidence was, as always, her biggest failing. She could consider this only now, when split between a half-demon and a dragon.

Gareth couldn't move too much, thank god, but the King had no such limitations and was making good use of his freedom. She grunted and squeaked and whimpered with each thrust. Not even noises she normally made, because these were not sensations she normally had. How was the sensation of this so different from the sensation of being fucked in each place individually?! The math of it didn't make fucking sense!

"I!" she exclaimed breathlessly between thrusts. "Am like! A hundred! An'! Fifty-five! Centimeters!" She clung to the King like a lifeline despite the fact he was no such thing. "I'm always gonna be small! Maybe yer just too big! Both of you idiots are just too nnnnnnnngh!" Her nails would have dug into the skin of his shoulders if he weren't so much tougher than, say, the pillow. "Nnn, ngah, no, if you, ah, I'm, ah, ah!"

She came like a bolt of lightning, legs stiffening and back arching and toes curling, biting her lip til it bled to avoid sinking her teeth into some thing of the King's, instead. The pain from the way she clenched down uncontrollably only dragged it out, until she was almost crying with how good it felt, and his hand was still on her and they were still thrusting and it was too much--

Her hands went to his arm to yank fruitlessly, but she wouldn't have been able to pull him away even if her limbs weren't jelly-weak. She simply wasn't strong enough to stop him, and that knowledge plus the over-stimulation had her twitching and clenching again, gasping for breath.

"No, yes, fuck, god, ah--" Why did his voice have to sound so good and why did he have to say such filth and why did it all have to sound so threatening and good? She needed him to shut up and she needed him to keep talking and she needed him to stop and also neither of them to ever stop. She compromised by thoughtlessly pressing her mouth against his; it was a stretch and she had to squirm to get there and pull herself up a bit by giving up on trying to get his hand off of her and wrapping them back around his shoulders instead. She was aware the motion lifted her off of Gareth a bit, and then suddenly and abruptly aware of him taking advantage of the inch of extra thrusting space. She moaned against the King's mouth, having already forgotten about the blood on her bitten lip.