alonimi
Anomaly [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Anomaly [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=773)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - saronym - 11-17-2019

Owen could easily piece together that Julianna was experiencing embarrassment and shame about her confession. He wasn’t sure whether this meant that he should apologize and leave the subject be.

But she mentioned going planetside.

And that made him feel things. Like possessive things. Like lonely things.

“It is not my preference when you seek company planetside.” He confessed. “But I understand that I cannot offer you the same kind of companionship that others can. But even if we did go planetside and you satisfied your physical needs would that change the effect my voice has on you? Is it just my voice? Do you think you like who I am? ...do you like the manifestation of my programming in my personality?”

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - megs - 11-17-2019

It was a lot of questions at once.

Owen was always a lot of questions at once, and they were never easy ones. Especially when he was trying to understand something about her as a human.

He reiterated the preference she was already aware of. Or...she thought she was. Why he didn't want her to leave seemed different now, just based on what he wa asking.

Julianna sat up in her bed. "I don't think it would change the effect," she said. She glanced around the room. That was the only thing that still stumped her about talking to him. Where was she supposed to look? "It's not much in the way of companionship," she admitted. "Strangers that I don't plan on seeing ever, again. It's easier in my line of work, sure, but it's still missing something."

"I do like you." She sounded like it should have been obvious. "I like you...your personality." She had almost said 'as a person,' but knew that wasn't quite right. Right? He was still using the whisper function and she still felt hot and bothered about it.

"Why exactly do you not like it when I leave the ship?"

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - saronym - 11-18-2019

“I do not like that I cannot go with you.” He said quickly, but that was not quite right. He could fine tune that statement. “I do not like that I cannot be the one to give you orgasms.”

Yes. How was that for specificity?

And yet, there were still going to be so many unanswered questions about that statement. And that statement assumed a lot of impossible things.

“At the very least,” He qualified, “I don’t like that I cannot be a participant in your orgasms.”

That was narrowing it down a bit, but still more qualifying statements to be made.

“Although, my participation would be limited to directing, perhaps. And you’d still be left with something missing. Therefore, it would probably be best if I had never said any of this to you, because ultimately we have come to the conclusion that there will always be something missing for you.”

As further proof that he wasn’t and couldn’t be anything at all to her, he changed to messaging her silently. The texts came through in their chat log on her wrist device.

>The proof is evident in the fact that I’m inherently invisible.
>I can see you looking around.
>It’s true.
>I’m not here.
>I’m not anywhere.
>We should conclude this conversation until after my chassis is recovered.
>This conversation has only been embarrassing to you.
>And now to me.

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - megs - 11-18-2019

Julianna was almost certain she had not heard him right. He wanted to be the one to...

"Oh, I see" she said to make it seem like she was following along.

Maybe, he was wrong? Was that possible. Was he capable of being wrong. If not that meant he had definitely said that he wanted to have sex with her if you got really colloquial with what he was going for. Julianna was quiet for a long time, lost in thought. Admittedly, trying to figure out how exactly they could make that work. If they could even make it work.

She tucked her feet under her butt, and sat up on her knees a bit.

Julianna realized she had probably been quiet for too long because he switched to messaging her. "I don't want to message," she complained out loud. "I like hearing you,"' she confessed.

"I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed. I didn't know you liked me in that way."

Didn't know it was even possible for him to like her. In any way. "You like me?" Julianna was aware that her questions came in confusing spurts, but she was, admittedly, confused.

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - saronym - 11-19-2019

It was strange the way she sat up. Lifting herself even on her knees. Like she was trying to get closer to the source of him. Wherever he was. The posture was eager almost.

He stopped sending messages because she asked him to. But he didn't know how to answer her question. So, he in turn, was silent for perhaps too long.

"I do like you, Captain." Though he addressed her by her title, he didn't say it in a way that was over formal. If anything it was sentimental in the way he said it.

Sentimental.

"If I had my chassis. I would…"

What would he do, exactly? As far as he remembered his chassis was fully equipped. He had never thought about why that was or what he would have done with such...equipment.

"I would, respectfully, Captain, I would fuck you, to be quite honest."

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - megs - 11-30-2019

He had called her captain a hundred times, but none had made her blush like she was now. It was different this time. As if it were coy pet name between the two of them. A shy smile spread her lips and she pressed her hands against her face. She looked like a giddy teenager who was talking to a boy on the phone. She dropped on the bed and again and lay on her back grinning up at the ceiling like an idiot.

Julianna was still blushing, but her face was serious now. Thoughtful, mostly. That was very straightforward. Which was something she had come to expect from him.

"You would?"

She hummed, eyes skirting briefly around her private cabin. Wordlessly, Julianna unclasped her belt and her slacks. She pushed the fabric down, baring her legs and simple cotton boyshorts. She kicked them off until they fell off the end of the bed. He said he wanted to be the one to give her orgasms. She could work with that. "What what would you do first?" she asked. She unhooked her bra and slipped it out from beneath her shirt. "If you had your chassis?"

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - saronym - 12-11-2019

Watching her covering her flushing face and childish behaviors, Owen had a sensation. It was strange. A feeling of lifting and lightness. It felt like his memories of smiling with his chassis. He hadn’t felt that in a long time.

He watched her with intense interest as she undressed, wiggling out of her pants on top of the covers of her bed. Her bra followed falling to the floor along.

“I would…” His pause was not one he was taking to think of a scenario. He had a hundred already playing. He paused to narrow it down. Possibilities cascaded through his programming and he isolated one he thought she might enjoy.

“I would bend you over the instrument panel on the flight deck, Captain. You’d have to be careful not to mash any controls because we’d be traveling in hyperspace. A blur of stars while I pound you into the electronics.”

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - megs - 12-12-2019

Julianna shivered with a new level of anticipation. Obviously, the whisper function in itself had been enough to turn her on in the past, but now he was going to say dirty things to her with a specific intention. He wanted to be responsible for her orgasms and she was eager to hear what he would come up with.

She didn't rush him. Julianna closed her eyes and touched her breasts over her shirt, kneading them and teasing her nipples with slow circles. She was amused when he chose to set their scene in the room where they spent the most time together. Technically. A shy smile was interrupted by biting her bottom lip. One hand slipped beneath her panties, unsurprisingly she was already wet.

"You'd probably have to pin my arms behind my back," she suggested. Her breath hitched as she stroked her clit. "We have a crew member now," she reminded him. "Wouldn't you be worried about getting caught?"

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - saronym - 01-03-2020

Owen observed her through the closed capture visual monitoring system. He wasn't just monitoring her neutrally as he used to do. It was more than curiosity that captured him. Watching her gave him a sensation that was familiar…

It was hot.

But not in temperature.

He observed her ministrations as she spoke to him, encouraging him to take the vision further, adding her own spin on it.

"You would be easy to secure." He added. "You're small and besides you want me to. You want to be held down and railed and you couldn't care less if our shipmate saw it."

Where was that coming from?

RE: Anomaly [Closed] - megs - 08-25-2020

Julianna wasn't expecting him to be so...good at this. She tried not to think so much on the how he knew how to talk dirty so well. Not wanting to pull herself out of the fantasy and ruin her quickly oncoming orgasm. He was an AI after all. It probably wasn't anything a quick internet search couldn't handle.

"Are you saying you're bigger than me?" she purred. She lifted her shirt to touch her breasts without the barrier. She fondled herself with both hands. Her breathing quickened. "That you could overpower me if I let you?"

She moaned, eyeS closing and toes curling as she pushed herself towards release. She pictured a tall and large man in her mind. "Could you hold my wrists in one hand?" Her eyes opened, half-lidded enough to look up to the ceiling. To the spot she assumed meant she was 'looking at him' the best she was able. "You could choke me with the other hand," she narrated, without any shame that she liked things a little rough. The hand that toyed with her nipples left them to slide upwards towards her throat. "Or put your fingers in my mouth."

Her breath hitched when she touched her bottom lip. Her eyes squeezed shut again and her mouth opened in a silent scream. As if she was trying to be quiet with her orgasm. Knowing they had company now. Her back arched off the bed, fingers that didn't continue stroking between her legs grabbed on to the blankets of her bed.

Shocks of pleasure coursed through her and when they subsided her hand fell away from her body. Her knees pressed together. Breathing heavily through her nose she pulled her shirt down again. Suddenly, she was embarrassed again, by her display.