alonimi
Boxed [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Boxed [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 11-17-2019

Owen held his demon against him for a few moments longer until she pulled away on her own to tend to his hand with a bit of her magic. Black tendrils of smoke enveloped his hand and he watched as the edges of his wound turned black knit closed leaving his hand perfect as if it had never been disturbed. He practiced a fist a few times. His hand was satisfactory so he dropped it to his side in a closed fist now that he was being chastised.

“I didn’t know I needed to!” He shot back. “I didn’t think it was relevant.” He said more calmly.

He reached out and reflexively took hold of her moving ponytail. He ran his hand down the sleek hair tied together. “This is about more than your exposure to her.” He wrapped his hand in the hair and pulled to tilt her head back forcing her to look up at him. “There was a lot going on before you shut me out again.” He was clearly not happy that he had disobeyed his orders to keep them fully connected.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 11-17-2019

"What do you mean you didn't-" Julianna went to argue with him until she remembered her place. He didn't think he needed to? It wasn't relevant? That he was very close to a woman who called herself a demonologist. Julianna scoffed to herself. 'Demonologist' whatever that meant. His excuse sounded ridiculous to her, but then again she wasn't the one who had accidentally gotten himself into a pact with a demon. She wasn't the one who apparently didn't know anything about what he was doing- or could do- with her.

The demoness chose instead to keep her mouth shut about it. She had learned over time that that was usually the best approach to take with her masters. Masters, and men, did not like it when she talked back to them.

His initial touch to her ponytail did not make her turn to him. He stroked the strands and she acted as if she was ignoring him. She didn't resist him pulling her head back. The motion elongated the line of her throat and she gazed up at the storm of his eyes. Her bottom lip still justted outward in a pout. Green eyes flitted away from him as he found another reason to scold her. "You didn't like it," she pointed out to him. "I can sense it. You were overwhelmed. I learn to react to how you are feeling when you are otherwise preoccupied to give me an order."

Julianna tried to look forward again, but his hand on her hair kept her still. Maybe he would kiss her like this. She would like that. Especially since he would be kissing her and not one of those skinny blondes. "Maybe, we should just go over what some of my duties here will be."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 11-18-2019

Although she didn’t resist the direction he pulled her head, her gaze wandered elsewhere when he admonished her. He jerked her head this time, forcing her to look at him. “I’ll be the one to decide when I’m overwhelmed.” Now he was reminding her of her place but his order was implicitly stated rather than explicitly.

He wanted the connection back.

Without the connection to her mind, he wasn’t aware of her desire that skirted on the line of jealous. He wasn’t aware that she was thinking about kissing. She came across as bratty and dismissive, asking him to get back to the business of work. So, he released her with a bit of a shove.

“Fine.”

Now he was in a right sour mood.

“Start with cleaning that mess up.” He jabbed his finger aggressivly at the broken glass, spilled alcohol, and blood.

“No magic for this one.” He said just to be a dick. Punishment for cutting him off.

“You’ll manage my schedule. Correspondence. Filings. My needs.” He explained as he went to plop down into his leather chair. He jiggled his mouse back and forth waking his computer up. Its fans began to whir from somewhere under the desk. “We’ll attend an officer’s meeting at eleven this morning. Your role is to take notes and make me look good.” He announced as he checked his emails. He glanced at his watch to gauge how much time he had before then. He went about answering emails, ignoring her while she worked forced to clean to the best of her ability without the use of magic because he’d ordered it.

He liked the thought of her on hands and knees on the rug in his office. He grinned idly at his computer screen while his fingers navigated the keyboard filling the quiet room with gentle clicks.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 11-18-2019

It took a single step to keep herself from stumbling when he pushed her away from him. It had not been a particularly hard shove, but she was in heels. She whipped around to face him, the hair he had been toying with moments before trailing behind her. Now, they had soured each other. She opened her mind back to him because he insisted that she wanted it. Her own, silent fine. He could find his own way to deal with the petty jealousy and unmitigated desire. Now, it mingled with a bit of offence at his attitude towards her and the disappointment that they hadn't kissed like she had imagined.

Petulant and indignant about being commanded to handle the mess.

She had mixed feelings about the pleasure he took from watching her do so.

Julianna picked up the larger pieces of glass and threw them into trash nestled against the side of his desk. There was rug beneath his desk that was dark enough to hide the stains of blood and liquor. She found a rag hanging from the drink cart to sop up the mess while he pretended not to notice her. Julianna knew he was pretending because she very deliberately had her back to him while she patted at the wetness dutifully. Her ass was presented to him and her hair bobbed in a way she knew he found enticing.

"I can handle that," she reassured him. She sounded pleasant now. She felt that way too in her mind. Her waning negative feelings towards him were a perk of being her master. She stayed on her hands and knees as such, longer than she likely needed too. There was a silence between them and she hoped he didn't get too bothered with the bit of probing she did into his mind to get a better sense of her duties. She projected a desire to please him now, and do well with her newfound job that would probably distract him.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 12-22-2019

She was right. Of course she was right. He was watching her while he worked. Sometimes he was just watching the shape of her ass out of the top of his eyes. Other times he would glance up from his computer and watch her more directly.

Her obedience did soothe his mood. As did her desire to please him.

When she was finished, he scooted his chair back from his desk making his lap available to her. He projected the thought at her. It was a test of how directly he could communicate his wants without words.

"It seems I don't need to explain much." He could feel her sifting through his mind and pulling out the details she needed. He tried to relax and welcome her probing of his thoughts rather than resist and fight it. If this was going to work, he needed to get used to it.

He began to feel the butterflies of anticipatory excitement for the officer's meeting. The trajectory of his career would be shortly decided.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 12-29-2019

Julianna was quick to pop up from the floor and close the distance between them. She all but fell into his lap, pleased as punch and slinking her arms around his neck. It worked the way he imagined: as soon as the thought crossed his mind it was accessible to her and she complied. She was happy that she had calmed him by being on good behavior. They emotions would be cyclical like that for a while, just reacting to one another until he had better control.

She seemed to think that this invitation to be close to him was a sign that he was forgiving her previous disobedience. Her fingers played gently at the hairs at the nape of his neck as she finished probing his mind for what she would need for her newfound position.

The demoness had played at a lot of things, but never a secretary. Perhaps, there was some fun to have.

"You're excited," she said to him, peering down into the storm of his eyes. She stroked his jaw with her thumb. Her nails were now painted a midnight blue with a subtle bit of shimmer. It had appeared after meeting Maeve and seeing the other woman's pretty manicure. "I'm excited, too," she said with a grin. For a different reason, but it was a similar feeling nonetheless. "What happens next?" she asked, bouncing in his lap with a brief bit of childish amusement.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 01-16-2020

Owen couldn't deny how nice it was to have a hot woman dumping herself into his lap. He put his hands on her waist as she slipped her arms around his neck. He relaxed back into his chair and let her pick through his mind as she toyed with the hair on the back of his neck.

Maybe she did that to keep him calm. If so, it was working.

Her ministrations sent pleasurable tingles up into his scalp and down his spine. He could have closed his eyes and just let her scratch his hair. But he didn't.

"I am excited." He agreed. "I deserve this promotion."

Her hands moved to touch his face and he caught a bit of shine out of the bottom of his gaze. He looked down, angling his head to get a look at her hands. She now sported a fresh manicure. She hand small little hands but with long nails that made her finger seem longer.

"Now...," he pulled his eyes away from her hands and thoughts about how good his cock might look being held by such an immaculately manicured fingers.

Her movements in his lap did not help his distracted thoughts. He could feel himself growing hard ... again

Why should he deny himself?

They had time.

"...we should get you mote acquainted with your duties. It's one thing knowing what to do. Execution is entirely another thing. Why don't you find a nice spot to bend over my desk, darling?" As he spoke, his hand moved up her waist until his thumb rested just on top of the underwire of the bra she wore. He touched her chin with his other hand.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 01-24-2020

A wicked sort of grin split her features when he agreed with her sentiment. Excited, in more ways than one. She could feel the effect she (and perhaps even the knowledge of his promotion) was having on him against her bottom. Why should he deny himself, indeed? She shuffled the very thought out of his mind. There would be nothing but indulgence with her, it was the base of her entire existence.

Julianna was out of Owen's lap before he finished verbalizing his instruction. His hands on her were encouraging and delightful. In a swift motion, she turned her back to him and hiked her skirt up at the same time. At some point something had happened to the dark and lacy panties she had been wearing. She was bare, save for the tops of her filigreed stockings and the stripes of garters over her skin.

"As you wish, Master."
Later, after an office tryst, they stood outside of the conference room together. Julianna was back to being the image of a perfect secretary. Not a button or a hair out of place and the glasses she didn't need secured on her nose. She was making sure Owen was the same. Her fingers traveled over one of the cords he wore. Ensuring it was secured to his lapel where it belonged.

"Your confidence is sexy,” she purred. She didn't sense an ounce of nervousness in him. Only the knowledge that he was right were he belonged. She straightened his medals. "So, we're meeting with Generals?" she asked for confirmation in a low voice. "It's my job to take notes and advocate on your behalf. Though, ideally I should be seen and not heard." She swiped a faint smudge of lipstick off his jaw.

She chuckled low in her throat. "Are they waiting for us-you inside?"