alonimi
Boxed [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Boxed [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-30-2019

“I see.” Owen said to acknowledge her short and almost dismissive explanation of the hells. He could tell she didn't want to talk about it. Gentle waves of her boredom with the topic lapped against his mind.

He sipped his drink and cocked his head. What did she want to talk about?

The bitterness of her disapproval of his furniture singed his mind as she settled herself back into one of the lounge chairs.

“Well now I have an empty, pretty box and a pretty little demoness. I never thought I would be in possession of a demon.” He used the word possession purposefully. He could feel his ownership of her. He noted herr aversion of the task he had given her - to refill his drink - but her compulsion to do it anyway.

“What shall I do with you?”

Owen stood suddenly without waiting for her answer. Her discomfort in the chair crawled down his spine. He felt the urge to move. Or maybe it was her urge. Her impatience. “Would you like to see the rest of the house? Talk somewhere more comfortable?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 07-02-2019

Julianna perked when he called her pretty. Not only visibly (there was a very obvious pause to her restless movements, her mouth curling into a pleased shape) but there was a spark of delight in her mind. She liked his taking ownership of her as well. How easily he was changing her whole demeanor. A new sort of pleasantness ebbing off of her. She watched him stand, but didn't move. "You can do whatever you want with me," she repeated what she had said earlier without the hint of sly suggestion in her tone. Their interaction earlier likely highlighted that she did not mean use her for menial tasks such as retrieving drinks. She didn't answer his concluding question. He'd found something she would want to talk about.

She lifted her legs from the arm of the chair and sat in it more properly. "I have been used for many things in the past. A spy, a thief. An assassin and an informant." She cocked her head at him.

He'd issued an invitation to talk somewhere more comfortable. Julianna liked the sound of that. She held her hand out to him as if she expected him to take it, and help her up from the seat like a proper gentlemen. Still testing him like she had been earlier, before the pact had been sealed.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 07-09-2019

Owen stood silently. All of his activity was internal. Watching her, feeling her respond to him, and waiting for her to get up from the chair. Except she didn't move.

He pursed his lips and took two clipped steps toward her and held out his hand. He aided her easily in rising from the chair though she hardly needed it. It was to humor her. Guiding her hand to his elbow, he led her from the room to show her to the rest of the house.

He led her down the hall to the next room and opened the door. The hinge whined as the door swung open. He didn't explain the room but let her look for herself. The furniture was self explanatory. The lights were turned off but enough spilled in from the hall to reveal his severely decorated office. The center of the room featured a handsome desk of dark polished wood and a black leather chair.

“I suppose I could find a use for you.” He mused finally as he gazed down at her at his side. They stood still in the doorway to his office. “My superior officer has seen fit to make work miserable and to stall any future promotion. Does that sound like something you could handle?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 07-11-2019

Owen acquiesced to her silent request and she grinned. He could certainly feel how pleased she was when he took her hand and easily plucked her out of the chair. There wasn't anything sassy about the feeling. She wasn't trying to undermine him. It was a show of good faith in her opinion, that they would be able to work together. That perhaps, they would not merely be suffering their way through the pact.

They walked together easily because Julianna matched the quick stride of his long legs. They didn't speak again until he stopped in front of a door. She gazed inside the room he revealed to her. It was almost indistinguishable from the one they had just been in. Spartan and cold. The demoness pursed her lips, unimpressed and hoping this is not what he'd meant by more comfortable. The only indication that this room was for work and not play was the pool table having been swapped for a large desk. "You need more color in your life," she critiqued.

There was a change in her that was almost instant. Like the striking of a match a fire ignited in her. She glanced up at him and there was an almost feral look of excitement on her features. "I can handle that." She was excited and eager. It resonated off her like the heat of an open flame. "Do you want me to kill him for you," she asked, bluntly. "Or would you like something more creative. Treason, perhaps?"

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 07-11-2019

“You are colorful enough for me.” He quipped quickly and punctuated his remark by lifting her chin with his fingers to peer at her strikingly red eyes. He dropped his hand from her face just as fast as he had touched her with it.

“This is my office. Where I work.”

As if that explained the lack of pure utilitarianism of the decor in the room. To him, it made sense.

The excited change in her demeanor at the prospect of a job of intrigue or violence spread through his mind like a fire over a line of gasoline.
His brow lifted. One side of his lip curled into a devilish and deadly grin. “Why choose? Why limit ourselves?”

He took pace away from her into the hall. His steps were quick and he turned in circle holding his glass up to his lips as his mind flitted over the options. There was a tinge of madness in the way he calculated the possibilities for torturing and ending someone.

“A bit of treason first, yes. A good frame job. A big public trial.” He paced back towards her. He corralled her with his movements back against the door frame. He lowered his head, fixing her with an intense stare. “And I should very much like to pay him a visit in prison. I have to get my schadenfreude.”

He drained the last of his drink. “And then when I've had my fun ... we kill him.” As casual as if he were ordering dinner.

“What do you say?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 07-12-2019

Her delight waned into disappointment perfectly in time with how he touched her. That feeling didn't last long. Owen responded to her excitement with an enthusiasm of his own. Julianna was drawn to this change in him; he could sense that edge of madness in him. How easily their ideas for this particular problem of his came to match.

Why limit themselves indeed.

That spark of a thrill in her drew to a full on bonfire as he took her ideas and ran with them. Twisting them into his own dark desires. She did nothing to police her expression. What was the point? He could feel what she felt. The demoness felt wild, if not a bit unhinged. Exhilaration and anticipation. And when his movements pushed her back up against the door frame and he gazed down at her with steel grey eyes: arousal.

His boring office was long forgotten as he continued to highlight a plan for the demise of his superior.

When he downed the remains of his drink she held her hand out for the glass without being asked. When he deposited it into her hand, she tapped the elegant crystal with a clawed fingertip of the opposite hand and in an instant it was filled again with heady amber liquid. A silly display of power.

"I can do that," she said, handing the glass back to him. She didn't need a direct order to carry out the command. He'd laid the entire plan out for her. Lifting up on her toes she pressed a kiss to his mouth. The contact projected a clear image of the man they were plotting against and where she would be able to find him.

He tasted like bourbon.

"As you wish, master," were her parting words before she disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 07-22-2019

Their minds waltzed on the edge of a cliff together. The feral chaotic energy that bubbled up in her fed his own wicked impulses. He closed his eyes as her lips met his. Eyebrows crawled towards his hairline. He was surprised how connected he felt with her already. How good it felt to kiss her.

He was left with a glass of bourbon and a swirl of smoke that smelled vaguely like vanilla. It quickly dissipated. He leaned heavily on the wall suddenly mentally exhausted.

“Julianna?”

But she was already gone. Had he formally commissioned her services? Was his desire for the deeds and that scaffold of a plan enough of an order?

He nursed his drink and strolled through his house trying to evaluate it through another’s eyes. Her eyes. There was a certain relentless austerity to the decor. Many sharp edges. A lot of empty space. The high ceilings and minimal furnishings in dark colors combined to feel both expansive and yet oppressive and heavy.

He didn’t see the problem with this.
It was just the way he liked it.

He found her box, left behind there in the room with the billiards table. He carried his tucked against his side as he went upstairs to his bedroom. He set it on his bedside table and put the empty glass of bourbon next to it.

He went to bed and dreamt of her fanatical smile as she moved quietly and with the sensuality of smoke through a house unfamiliar to him. Into an office. Through some drawers. She worked with ink on some paper. There were faces he didn’t know and some he did. Eventually the series of vague images that constituted his dream came to an end.

Slept kept him until morning when the harsh ring of his phone drew him suddenly upright in bed. The surprise wakening was doubled when he found the demoness who haunted his dreams all night there at the foot of his bed watching him with those strangely colored eyes.

He startled again and a short string of curses followed. Rubbing his eyes, he glared at her while his phone rang and rang. “Where did you --- were you --- watching me sleep?

The space between his shoulder blades itched and he was reminded of their pact. He twisted his arm up behind him to feel the skin that had been marked. He could only assume the mark was still there. The skin was smooth again.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 07-27-2019

The foundation of his plan, just the very idea of a plan had been enough for her to build off of. This was not the first time Julianna had been tasked with something like this, but it had been a long. She'd left with an urgency, and excitement to put her skills to the test. To prove her worth to him.

The demon could still feel what her master was doing and feeling. Even when she was away from him. She laughed to herself silently as he appraised his own home with her scrutiny. He disagreed with her assessment. That was fine. Nothing a few throw pillows couldn't fix. Julianna felt their connection wane as he went to bed. She forged documents, and falsified connections as his presence became a distant afterthought in the back of her mind.

When she was sure she had thoroughly fucked this so called 'Commander' Lawson six ways to Sunday (as humans liked to say) she left just the most enticing bit of evidence right on his boss' doorstep.

There was nothing left to do now, but wait. So wait she did. She returned to the stark home of the grumpy general and found that she did not have clear instructions on what she was allowed to take part in to entertain herself. She was not entirely accustomed with modern advances and they'd not set any boundaries before her departure.

The demoness didn't sleep, but she liked watching humans do it. They were so different when they slept. So, unknowingly vulnerable. Even the general looked peaceful in sleep. Much less grumpy, but no less attractive. He moved a lot in his sleep. She liked watching the way his muscles moved as he tossed and turned.

Julianna didn't even notice the way time had passed. She simply watched him as he slept and soon enough he was rousing away to the shrill sound of the phone on his nightstand. "I had nothing else to do," she replied. Her bottom lip pushed forward in a point that portrayed a false innocence.

"You should answer your phone," she instructed gleefully, watching him twist to reach the mark she had left on him. It had healed over now. A lovely black butterfly that matched hers like a tattoo. She was grinning that wild grin again. Delighted for him to hear the news of her excellent work.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 07-31-2019

Owen was almost too groggy to have his usual personality yet. He found himself vaguely acquiescent to her instructions to answer his phone. Though his own usual self was hidden somewhere beneath his sleepiness, he could feel her very clearly, though. Her excitement thrummed through his mind, an insistent vibrato.

He stopped his phone ringing and put it up to his face. “Major General Weatherfare.” His voice still sounded hoarse from sleep. What he heard sort of jolted him. He took the phone away from his face and looked at it skeptically for a few moments.

“Yes, I’m here.” He said to the inquiring voice on the other end.

He glanced at the demoness whose mind was quivering with almost hysterical excitation. This was her doing.

“Commander Lawson is in custody?”

He swung his legs over the bed presenting his demon with his profile.

“Send me the dossier. I want to review it and question him myself.”

He ended the call and set his phone face down on the bedside table. He was flooded with thoughts, questions, speculations. He balled his hand into a fist. His eyes searched the empty space in front of him. He wasn’t worried. Or angry. He was, rather, consumed with the possibilities laid before him so suddenly. Perhaps, it was settling in that none of this was a dream.

“Is this real?” He asked the stupid question, turning to look at his demon. His demon. “I think I’m in shock.” His voice sounded detached and spacey. “You did this? How is it possible? ...and then you’re just there watching me sleep.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 07-31-2019

Julianna was patient and quiet while he was on the phone, even though she looked as if she may burst with barely-contained excitement. His slow waking was having no effect on her glee. It was endearing to her however, to see him in this moment of getting reacquainted with the world. When he hung up the phone she clapped her hands together. "Isn't is exciting!" She squealed, looking almost adorable. She pressed her palms to her cheeks. "Of course it's real"

That moment when he had finally thought of her as his for the first time, set her heart racing. The demoness felt as if she had finally won him over. That she had finally proven herself to him. She wanted more of that feeling. She was still standing at the foot of his bed. "I can do whatever I want," she boasted again. "Endless dark powers at my disposal. Thousands of years to hone my skills. The mortal of this realm are powerless against me, and so easy to trick!"

Owen brought up the matter of her having been watching him sleeping again. "I didn't know what else to do," she admitted. "I do not sleep. You're my master, so I was waiting for you to wake."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 08-14-2019

His detachment remained palpable in the face of her squealing enthusiasm for her own achievements. It was cute -- in an odd way -- the way she congratulated herself. It was like laughing at your own joke. He frowned and shot her a sharp look when she bragged about how powerless and easy to trick she found mortals to be.

Technically, that included him.

The shroud of his aloofness lifted and his mood darkened some despite the fact that he had gained his own personal victory that day.

“I do not need you to tend to me while I sleep, master or not.” He pushed himself from the bed and moved past her. “I will have to go to work today and you cannot come.” He informed her as he moved towards the bathroom that adjoined his master suite.

“You will stay here,” he continued from the bathroom as he turned the shower on. “I will show you how to use the television.” Owen stripped out of the only clothes he’d been wearing, his boxer briefs, and felt the shower water with his hand before stepping inside. He was not shy of his nakedness before the demoness given their recent pact and the nature of their pact. Owen was not shy of his own nakedness, in general, either.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 08-22-2019

Julianna could feel in him that she had misspoken. Though, she was not intentionally including him in her ridicule of humans he could not be entirely excluded either. She made a mental note to be more careful with her words, as to not offend her master.

The demon did not defend herself again as to why she'd done nothing more than wait for him to wake. He was already out of the bed and moving towards the attached bathroom. He was saying something about leaving and her not being able to accompany him. She did not like that. She wanted to continue to see how her achievement unfolded.

She followed him into the bathroom. It was just as monochromatic as the rest of the house. The tiles and fixtures all black and polished chrome. It was much too big and luxurious for one man with double sinks and a large mirror. The shower was an open space with glass doors. Though the room filled with steam she did not lose sight of him. "I do not want to stay here," she complained. Frowning at him through the glass. Her gaze did not stray from his face even with his attractive body on display. She pouted at him; a red painted lip jutting outward. The expression was exacerbated by the lines of scars on her cheeks.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 08-28-2019

Owen could feel the slight ache of remorse in the demoness when she realized the effect of her careless words. It was hard to cling to his own injury when she obviously had not meant the commentary as he took it.

Hot water splashed over his body and he scrubbed his face with his hands and water as she talked to him through the glass door. He turned to look at her as he lathered up an oversized purple loofah with body wash. “A demon on base would cause an uproar.” He explained as he scrubbed his body with soap. It filled the shower with some woodsy kind of scent with sweeter notes that hinted of bourbon.

“You will stay here. I will show you how to use the television. There is a show you might like. Family Feud. It’s guessing game.” He turned away from her again as he shampooed his hair and finished up his shower. He was very business with his bathing and didn’t linger or luxuriate in the hot water.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 08-28-2019

He looked at her through the glass and Julianna tried to keep his gaze but she was easily distracted by the movements of his hands across his body. She listened to him tell her again that she could no go with him as she unabashedly admired his body on display. She certainly wouldn't mind being tasked with scrubbing him down with that delectable soap.

"I don't want to watch TV," she complained more urgently this time as he turned his back to her.

With a huff Julianna pushed the layers of silky robes she wore off of her shoulders. She wore nothing beneath the fabrics. She pulled open the shower door, and stepped inside the steam to join him beneath the water. Julianna no longer had the appearance of the demoness. She giggled, smoothing her hands up his slick back. "Then don't take a demon to work," she suggested. Julianna had changed her appearance to something more...palatable for the general public. She now resembled a small and curvy human woman with dark brown skin and a fall of curly black hair. Green eyes watched the muscles in his shoulders tense as her hands drifted towards his slim hips and then around his front to see what she could get away with.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 09-04-2019

Owen was aware that Julianna was joining him in the shower but he kept his back to her. She wouldn't find that taking her clothes off would always get her way with him.

"You might like the T.V.," he continued, even as she was trying to convince him that she could be discreet. "Maybe you'd like Judge Ju-ah-dy." The smoothing of her hands over his back felt good enough to disrupt the flow of words.

Owen snatched her hand away from his front, even though he easily grew hard with just that bit of contact and the possibility of more. “Cut it out.” He growled.

Keeping her hand, he turned around and pushed her against the shower wall and pinned her wrist over her head. With his other hand he grabbed her face to keep her looking upwards at him. He put his face up against her now human-looking ear. “Keep your hands to yourself.” He warned her before backing away again.

Still, he kept her hand, and pulled her away from the wall, using the contact to turn her slowly around as he inspected the figure she’d made of herself. He couldn’t deny that she looked attractive and of course, it was convincing.

“People can’t just show up there. It’s not a public place.” He was trying to maintain hold of his determination to keep her off base though he was losing reasons for it. She had an answer to his every argument. “Only people who work there are permitted.”