alonimi
Boxed [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Boxed [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 07-29-2018

Her head tilted towards the sensation of his touching her horns like a cat being scratched behind the ears. She could feel the contact, the same as if he'd touched her skin. It sent a pleasant tingling all the way down her spine. Julianna gazed up at Owen, looking obedient, and almost reverent from her place at his feet. Half naked and on her knees. It was certainly an enticing position.

She couldn't help but smirk. Insofar they were only able to speak to each other in challenges. She let her hands fall away from his body, and settle on her own thighs. A submissive pose, like she wouldn't touch him again without permission. Her gaze fell away from him, too, completely the image she was attempting to convey. Wiping the slate clean of the brash and disrespectful way she had been interacting with him so far.

"Please fuck me," she pleaded with him softly. When she looked up at him again, it was merely a demure flash of red and yellow beneath dark lashes. She lifted her head, which pulled her horn out of his reach, but she turned her face to press her cheek against his palm. She gently brushed her lips against the skin above his wrists. "Any way you would have me, please."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 09-02-2018

Owen loomed over the demoness on her knees at his feet. He liked the vantage point and her new found obedience. His face remained neutral as she worked to please him with supplicating posture. She pressed her face against his hand and he forgot that he was the one being seduced for a pact. He rewarded her obedience cupping her face and tilting it back even further. He seemed to admire her for a second, running his thumb over the scar that ran down her cheek to the corner of her mouth. He traced her lips.

“Get up.” Owen leaned down to take the top of her arm hauling her, almost, to her feet as if his need to fuck her had suddenly become urgent. He turned her around and shoved her up against the pool table. He trapped her there, pressing the front of his body against her. “Bend over.” He ordered though he didn’t give her any space to. His hands instead cupped her breasts and he bent over her to kiss her neck.

His hands left her chest to pull away the fabric that still clung stubbornly at her hips. It fluttered down at their feet. Owen half stepped away from her. A subsequent keen zipping advertised his intention.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 10-11-2018

Lips parted as the pad of this thumb skirted over her lips. She sighed.

Finally.

Julianna knew she had won, but kept the thought to herself. And the smug look off her face, but the surprised gasp when he grabbed her arm was genuine. She didn't need to follow his instruction, so much as she just allowed him to lift her easily from the ground. He couldn't decide if he wanted to make demands or control her, so he did both. Snapping orders and manipulating her form the way he wanted. The demoness didn't mind, in fact, his lack of control in the face of his desire for her was arousing in its own way.

Owen issued commands like a drill sergeant, but she leaned forward, pressing her hands into the felt of the pool table. Not quite the bent over positioning he wanted. Between his hands on her breasts, his mouth against her neck there was only so far she should go. Black hair cascaded over her shoulders when she tilted her head to give him better access to her neck. Owen pulled away from her suddenly and all at once, and though she was disappointed, Julianna was quick to follow his earlier command. Her show of submission had appealed to him and she wanted to hold his attention. So, she lowered her chest to the pool table, properly bending over as he stripped the fabric from her hips. "Please," she whined, again, for good measure. Naked and shameless and practically presented before him like an offering. She turned her head to watch him over her shoulder, because she wanted to, and because he hadn't given her any commands otherwise.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 11-18-2018

Owen's eyes traced the curve of her back from her ass to her shoulders. The posture she's assumed upon his command presented her ass to him and he gave her an appreciative slap for it before digging his fingers into her flesh to feel the shape of her.

He was well aware that she was watching him and it didn't bother him at all. Maybe she needed to watch him with those red eyes to make sure the pact was made right. He kept eye contact as he spit on his hand and rubbed his cock with it. He pushed inside her without breaking eye contact bucking hard into her with his first few thrusts. Both of his hands gripped her hips pulling her back against him as he pushed forward.

He broke eye contact with her to look down the length of his body to watch himself thrusting into her. The determined look on his face melted into an expression of pleasure. He ran his hand up her spine feeling the curve under his palm before he closed his hand over her shoulder using it instead of her hip to anchor his grip on her. He noticed silky curls bouncing over her shoulders and back as he fucked her. So he gathered them together in his hand. A tight grip on her hair pulled her head back some exaggerating the curve of her spine.

His gaze turned up to the ceiling, lips separated, a half of a moan caught in his throat.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-11-2019

Julianna didn’t need to watch him, but she certainly wanted to. Wanted to witness the way his features changed as he gave up his control to pleasure. She didn’t need to watch him because the magic of the ritual was palpable. It could be felt like electricity running over the skin; a warmth spreading from the point where their bodies connected again and again as he thrust into her.

It had a too-sweet smell like night-blooming jasmine. It tasted like sugar-coated candies.

As he looked away the color in her eyes melted into a bottomless pit of black that bled into her sclera. Even with this demonic shift in her countenance she still looked wildly beautiful. Bearing pointed teeth as he pulled her head back by a handful of wild curls.

The magic built up inside her like stoking a fire. Power filled her like his filled her with his cock until it couldn’t be contained any longer. The magic peaked in time with her orgasm. Her fingers dug into the felt and her body fighting around his. She cried out as a tangible bond formed between them. Her mind swirled with thoughts and feelings that were not entirely her own. They were now connected in such a deep and indescribable way.

He was her master, and her life was now to obey him. Julianna wasn’t upset to be in deference to him, in fact she felt a sort of satisfaction. She was at her most powerful when tied to a pact. Her eyes returned to their yellow hue, but seemed to glow now with the flood of potential she felt. Owen released her hair and it was all she could do to collapse against the pool table with a satisfied sigh.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-11-2019

The only tension that built to a crest in Owen was sexual in nature. He didn’t sense the rise of magic in her though he could see it in her eyes. There was something strangely beautiful about the feral change to her.

He did feel altered by the magic at the moment he felt release.

Their bodies separated and he put his hand to his face. His head felt suddenly full. Crowded almost. There was a gratification in their act that wasn’t his own in his mind. There was a presence. Something unfamiliar.

He hadn’t quite pieced together what was happening in his mind, when a burning pain in his back consumed his attention. He gasped and reached instinctively behind him but couldn’t quite touch the place between his shoulders that burned.

He spared a fearful glance at the rather pleased looking demoness before he rushed from the room to the guest bathroom. His hand shook as he fumbled for the light. With his back facing the mirror, Owen twisted around to watch a mark bleed into his skin seemingly from the inside. A butterfly materialized. He had spent enough time staring at her mark and with his mouth on it to know that the one on his back was a reproduction of the one on her chest. In contrast to the mark on her chest, his appeared in shades of black and grey and didn't shimmer in the light.

What is this?” He asked and gripped his head as he realized that it was her presence that he felt crowding into the familiar stream of his own thoughts.

“What did you do?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-12-2019

The demoness was accustomed to sharing her mind with another, so she adjusted to their coming together with much more grace than her new master. His shock and confusion resonated in her mind, but she was able to parse it from her own thoughts. . She lifted up from the pool table and turned to watch him make a brief exit from the room. The butterfly mark on her own chest burned in synchrony with his. She rubbed it with the bad of her finger, wincing as she did so. The feeling soon subsided. The parts of it that seemed to be unsettling to Owen were a comfort to Julianna. It had been far too long since she had been in a proper pact.

When he returned she was neatly putting herself back together. Her smug smile indicated she was still just as full of herself as she was now full of him. She pulled her gauzy dress over her hips, concealing the mess he had made between her legs. With all of her assets put away she pulled at the light fabric until it fell in the most flattering way. "We formed a pact," she informed him. She lazily finger combed her hair. "You bear my mark now and we're connected - body and mind - to one another." It is not that she was being deliberately vague. She was just so used to people knowing that they were doing with her.

Julianna moved towards him, reaching a hand to his face. At this point she didn't know if he would want to be touched by her. His emotions were still tumultuous. "Just try to stay calm," she advised gently. "Don't fight it. You will get used to it."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-14-2019

When Owen re-entered the room he took in a flash of her bare legs before the gauzy fabric fell over them like a curtain. He could feel the self-satisfied elevation to her mood.

He could feel...her feelings. They were a ship in the flow of other incoming sensory information. His bewildered stare settled on the tips of her fingers breaking through the messy curls as she combed her hair.

A wave of caution hit him as she approached. Her feeling of caution as if he were a stray cat she wasn't sure of. He jerked his head back before her hand touched him.

Fear and regret mingled into something to like horror. He would never be alone in his own mind again? What had he done?

“What have I done?” He said out loud barely audible. Then his voice grew louder and had a hint of panic. “Cancel it! I - I want to cancel it.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-15-2019

Julianna felt him feel her hesitation. He almost seemed offended by it. She knew this is how things were going to be for a little bit. Just a back and forth of emotions until they learned to be in tune with one another. Or until he calmed down at the very least. Her hand dropped with an audible slap to her thigh when he ducked away from her.

All of the feelings he was cycling through crashed into her like waves, but she kept her composure. She moved around him to one of the plush armchairs that occupied the room. Dark leather that creaked from under-use when she sat down. The grumpy general's house was certainly decorated like someone lived in it. Most things were covered in a fine layer of dust; others having obviously never been touched.

His emotions were coming to a crest. Regret in the act and more confusion. A panic was setting in him that made the fine hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She twisted at the waist to look at him. She shifted in the seat and crossed her arms on the back of the chair, resting her chin on them as she grinned at him. "You can't take it, back, darling. What's done is done."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-15-2019

Her emotional response to feeling his emotions felt like a strange echo. His tension rippled through her and back at him. Though she appeared calm nonetheless and still quite smug.

His breath lost him as it settled on him that this change would be permanent. He retrieved his glass and refilled his drink before he dropped himself into a chair across from where she sat. He could feel her judging his house. Noticing things about his furniture and the state of the home that gave her some clues as to who he was. He stared off into space as he dug around feeling her thoughts swirling in his mind.

“What am I supposed to do with you?” His tone was somewhat irked as he resigned to the fact that he would never have privacy again.

He felt imprisoned by the situation and drank angrily as if getting completely trashed was any solution to this problem. At least maybe if he got drunk enough and blacked out he wouldn't notice the foreign presence in his mind. Judging him. Testing him.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-16-2019

Yellow eyes tracked his movements. Little agitated moves across the room until he picked up his drink again, because he didn't know what else to do right then. Julianna lowered her face, until the bottom half was hidden by her arms. Dark brows furrowed over her eyes as she watched him intently.

She righted herself in the chair when he finally Sat down. The demoness was attempting to portray a aura of calm and comfort, even though she was anything but. She didn't like the feel of the leather against her skin; or the way the delicate fabric of her dress kept slipping and sliding off of it. "You can do whatever you would like with me," she answered literally with a sly grin because she wasn't sure if he was asking metaphorically. There were still an inaccessible number of thoughts and feelings emanating off of him for her to parse through.

Julianna lifted her arms, piling her hair on top of her head and posing cutely. Looking appealing she said, "you could always fuck me, again." She giggled and dropped her arms. Black and red waves tumbled back over her shoulders. She tapped her bottom lip. "I am a great and powerful elder demon that is utterly under your control. I could lie, cheat, steal. Gather information. I could kill someone or you if you really wanted to me."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-16-2019

Owen observed the demoness sullenly over the rim of his glass. The way she posed for him sent an upsurge of a luscious feeling inside his mind. It didn't emanate from him but from her.

The pose and the wave of feeling that came with it made his brow tick upwards and the side of his mouth curled. “I suppose.”

She listed off the things she could do for him and he downed his drink and shoved the empty glass at her. He wiggled it impatiently. He seemed skeptical of the skills she was trying to sell him on. More concerned really with a refill.

“Be a dear and refresh my drink.”

He sunk down into his chair some and rested his face on his fist. He puzzled about what he knew of demonology. And that took all of ten seconds to come up with nothing.

“So elder demon, huh? How do you get that title? You got a boss? Or wait. Am I your boss? Who's your boss when you don't have a -- pact? Who do you answer to?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-17-2019

Her expression turned sour when he held his glass out to her. It was a direct order, so she had no choice but to obey his request. Not that he knew anything about that. He didn't understand the depth of the control he had over her. Perhaps he could feel it now. How she was compelled to complete the task by his words alone. Pushing herself out of the chair, Julianna sauntered to where he sat opposite of her. The movement was all swaying hips; thin silver bangles clashed around her ankles like little bells.

"By being very old, and very powerful," she explained lazily as she walked to where he had originally poured himself a drink. A decorative table with even more decorative decanters filled with liquids of varying golden-brown hues. "It is not as easy as it seems to become either of those things as a demon." She chose the bottle that he had before and refilled the glass. "Survivability and utility are the most useful traits you can have in the demon realm." She held the glass out to him, when she returned. Standing in front of him, with the glas suspended between two fingers. "I happen to have those skills in spades. And then some."

Julianna returned to the chair. "You're not my boss, you're my master. When I am not in a pact, I am usually in the box. Therefore, I am dormant." She sighed, leaning back. "Which is a waste if you ask me. When there's so much that I can do."

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-18-2019

Owen could indeed feel her resistance to his request. Her disdain for the request. And yet her inability to refuse him. He cocked his head and frowned as he watched her walk. His eyes focused on her ankles from where the sounds of her movement emanated. He watched golden bangles clash together as he puzzled over the implications of how she felt.

“There's a whole hierarchy, right?” Owen mused on the tail end of her explanation of how she came to be a greater demon. “Like the military…”

Owen took the glass, careless whether their hands touched as he did so. He sipped on the drink she made him as she continued explaining herself.

He grasped on a thread from her commentary.

“And what purpose does the box serve when you've entered a pact? Is it now a mundane box?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-20-2019

The demon didn't mind when they touched. Why would she. They had shared a much more intimate moment not minutes ago. There would be more intimacy to come between them. If only for being inside each other heads. Until he learned to control it. "I suppose you could call it a hierarchy," she sounded bored with the line of conversation. "It's not nearly as rigid as that. The nine hells are a free for all mostly. Getting ahead is more luck at times than it is wit."

Julianna still endeavored to make herself comfortable. As if she intended to spite the chair's very nature of being stark and decorative. Aesthetically she already opposed the piece of furniture. Soft and colorful. Eventually, the demoness lounged with her legs hanging over one arm of the chair, and a waterfall of dark hair cascading down the other. She pulled a wayward curl between her fingers to toy with it. The slits in her dress revealed nearly the entirety of her leg upwards to her hip. Her butterfly marking shimmered in the light in an attractive way. She always appeared to be posing.

"It's always just a box." She threw the curl over her shoulder. Tilting her head she looked over to him. "Sometimes, it's a box with a demon in it. But you let her out, so now it is an empty box."