alonimi
Boxed [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Boxed [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 03-22-2018

Owen listened to the demoness speak while he set up the billiards table for the game he insisted on playing with her before he -- did that thing with her. Intercourse. The word she used was so clinical. But also so vague.

He grunted as he fetched balls still in the pockets from the last time he’d played. He paused in arranging the balls in the triangle rack to look at her more squarely. “Well the magic pact shit might be mystical and ancient, but sex stuff has been updating over the years.”

Owen went back to arranging the balls while he explained what he meant. “I mean what is meant by intercourse can vary widely. For some it requires classic penetration. For others a hand job or oral is intercourse. Some people would argue anal isn’t intercourse and that intercourse is only accomplished via vaginal penetration. But that's usually just religious nuts who are for some reason convincing themselves that anal doesn't count so they can be naughty and still go to heaven.”

He shrugged obviously unconcerned for whether he was being lewd. Perhaps it was the effect of the alcohol that was relaxing him some. And now his mind was thinking of all the ways one might go about ‘having sex.’ And he liked sex. So that was kind of a fun mental exercise.

“You say I have to finish. Well -” He moved towards the rack of cue sticks mounted to the wall and chose a handsome one. He turned back towards her. “- I obviously could finish without even touching you.” His hand moved up and down the handsome cue stick pointedly.

“Hence, the question on what is specifically required of me. If anything at all.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 03-25-2018

The demon was forced to discontinue toying with the billiards balls as he pulled them away from her to reset the game. Julianna crossed her arms over her chest and stood at the opposite end of the table to watch him work. Rearranging the balls in the rack and positioning them in the center.

Owen was saying a lot of words at her. Julianna looked bored as he listed various forms of sexual relations and she wondered if he spoke this way to attempt to scandalize her. It would take more than that to make the demon blush - or turn her off of the task at hand.

The demon felt as if she had given the general more than ample time to acclimate himself to the idea that they would be fucking soon enough - even if he was insistent that there were ways around her simple explanation. Manicured fingers traced the raised edges of the pool table as she circled around it to approach Owen. Her movements were slow and swaying, displaying the shape of her curves all wrapped up in blue, diaphanous fabric.

While he settled on a cue, Julianna positioned herself between Owen and the pool table. She gathered handfuls of gossamer and lifted her skirts upwards, once again revealing shapely legs with ankles decorated in delicate golden chains. Rising on her toes she lifted herself just enough to perch her bottom on the edge of the pool table. “You have to fuck me,” she reiterated, vulgar in her own way to show that his monologue had little effect on her. “I would suggest bending me over this pool table and having me the ‘old-fashioned way’ since sex is so evolved now.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 03-26-2018

Owen looked up from the cue he was pretending to be so busy with chalking to watch the demon sway towards him. The way she walked reminded him of a stalking house cat. He felt a bit like her prey. Owen didn’t mind the presentation or filthy demands. He’d certainly had women eager to be with him, but he couldn’t think of a time that any had ever demanded it just the way she had.

“Be patient. We’ll play the game first.” He said trying to sound cool.

Nonetheless, he felt heat rise above the level of his heavily starched uniform collar. His uniform suddenly felt too tight. Owen ignored the problem and grabbed a cue stick for her. Apparently he was still intent on playing the game. He chalked it up and moved up in front of her. Owen thrust a stick at her. “Here.”

Once the stick was passed along Owen took a couple of steps to the side. “I’ll break.” He announced before he leaned over the table assuming his shot position. The problem his uniform posed wasn’t any better. It felt tight and stiff around his arms and chest.

It really didn’t help that she was still halfway sitting there on the edge of the table. Bare legs and the curve of her ass on the table in his periphery. Owen pushed the distraction from his mind and took his shot haphazardly. He certainly wasn’t satisfied with the break. Balls scattered in chaos all over the table. He sunk one. Just one.

Owen backed up looking displeased. He examined the pool table as he used the hand not occupied with the cue stick to pull his uniform top out from where it was tucked down into his pants revealing briefly the crisp white undershirt he had on below. He began unbuttoning one-handed from his collar.

"So - why don't you tell me some things about yourself." His attempt at making small talk sounded stupid after her vulgar words, particularly when he continued fiddling almost uselessly with his uniform.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 03-31-2018

Julianna didn’t deflate, so much as she huffed at him. A sharp exhale through her nose as he insisted the continue with the game. She still sat tall and attractive on the table, with no intention immediately of moving as the seductive curl of her mouth became a straight line.

She accepted the cue from him, fingertips curling around the stick just enough to keep it from falling when he abandoned it in her possession. Julianna tilted her head to watch Owen postition himself to start the game over her shoulder. She assumed he was good enough at the game to warrant wanting a table in his own home, so witnessing that flimsy break left her with the conclusion that she was getting to him.

She could work with that.

Slipping off the table she discarded the pool stick by leaning it against the side. The demon moved closer to Owen and pushed his fumbling hands away from the polished buttons if his jacket. “What could you possibly want to know about me?” She mused, slowly slipping the buttons one by one from their respective eyelets. “I’ma pact demon, which is decently high in the infernal hierarchy. Which means I’m quite powerful. I’m very old, I’ve had more masters than I can count.” She pushed the jacket off of him by smoothing her hands over broad and strong shoulders. “I like tea and flowers and not being kept in my box.” She discarded the fabric on the table and pushed her hands beneath the hem of hit T-shirt. “Well, I like a lot of things.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 04-01-2018

Unthinkingly, reflexively, Owen let the small demon push his hands away. He stared down his chest to where her fingers worked to unbutton his jacket with something like deliberate slowness. Grey eyes rolled up to watch her face as she spoke. He watched her mouth moved as she pronounced words whose meanings would slowly come to him.

He wondered at the scars that traveled up from her mouth cutting sharply towards her cheek bones. The scars had an interesting effect in that they seemed to accentuate the lovely shape of her face rather than spoil it. He would find a way to ask about the origins of those strange marks.

Soft hands touching the skin of his stomach brought his attention back into focus. The muscles of his abdomen contracted under the sudden contact and he stepped back out of the reach of her hands. “I have another shot.” He explained as he stepped towards the table to figure out which he would try for.

“You - you don’t like being in your box, huh?” He asked his mind drawing up the last thing she had named as he considered his options. “Is that like a genie thing? Don’t genies hate their containers too?” He had no idea if his question was ignorant or not. He just thought about this old kids movie. Not that that was a great source for information on genies or demons.

“That one over there.” He lazily called his shot and that perhaps set the tone for the unlucky shot he made. The ball banked beautifully just as he’d planned but a little too much spin sent had it bouncing off the side of the pocket and knocking several other balls around. Owen sucked his cheeks and went right for his drink.

“You’ve had a lot of uh... masters, huh?” He wasn’t terribly keen on the word ‘master’ so it came out sounding a bit awkward when he said it. “Did one of them do that to you?” He gestured at her and then drew a line on his own face from the corner of his mouth up to his cheek bones indicating her scars.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 05-19-2018

Julianna’s face fell when he stepped away from her wandering hands. It was a look of impatience, or perhaps, annoyance as he once again avoided her advances. He’d been so nervous, and she’d been trying to help and now his obvious need to be in control was delaying what seemed inevitable between them. She couldn’t understand why he wouldn’t just get it over with and be done with her, so he could carry on with his life until he needed her for something. That was how her old masters went about it.

The demon frowned. “Djinn are conceited and foolish, and are nothing compared to the power I possess.” She turned her body to watch as he leaned over the pool table, still baffled that he insisted on playing. “The box is...accomodating. Comfortable enough, I suppose but why would I want to be trapped in a room when there is an entire planar world I could be exploring.”

“I suppose it’s my turn now?” Her question was airy and disinterested as they watched the haphazard patterns that Owen’s poor shot had made of he remaining balls. He seemed disappointed even though he hadn’t really tried, and that said more about him than he wanted it to. Bangles jingled around her ankles as she circled to the opposite end of the table, stick in hand to find a better position for her turn.

“Several dozen,” she answered, sound mostly noncommittal. “My kind are not the easiest to find and my box isn’t exactly a widely sought after family heirloom.” Julianna didn’t look at Owen. She didn’t have to see the gesture he made to know what he was referring to. Instead, she leaned over the table to line up her desired shot. She didn’t not spend much time fiddling with her position; her stance was solid and in a fluid motion she pulled the cue back and sent in it forward once more through the guide she had made with the other hand. “Indeed he did,” she replied, standing upright once more. She didn’t bother watching as two of her balls rolled off into nearby pockets. Julianna also had not called a shot since she was unfamiliar with that aspect of the game. “Humans come in many varieties I’ve learned. Some more...sadistic than others.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 05-30-2018

Owen was back at his drink while she took position to take her shot. She certainly seemed familiar with the game. Her stance was strong and the way she handled the cue was natural, almost practiced looking. He was watching from the rear and found he rather liked the way her hips fanned out as she bent over to take her shot.

She didn’t call it, but he no longer cared. He could tell it would be a bad game for him. He wasn’t even sure he was in the mood for it anymore.

“Hm. True.” He was economical in his agreement with her leaving the topic at that.

He planted his cue on the ground and leaned casually against it with his hip popped. “I wouldn’t hurt you. At least not in anyway that would result in permanent damage. And not in anyway that couldn’t be construed as fun.” He smirked, over-victorious in his suggestive commentary. He recalled the eager way she’d asked about roleplaying when he’d tied her up with his belt.

“You have another shot, darling.” He gestured with his drink to the table, liquid sloshing dangerously close to the rim. “By all means, feel free to continue using your magic to destroy my pride. Believe it or not, I’m usually good at this game.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-02-2018

Julianna glanced at the general over her shoulder. One eyebrow cocked upwards in response to the discontinuation of the subject he had started. She hadn’t thought he was that interested in her. Just...stalling. Dark curls accented in a unnaturally bright red, cascaded between her shoulder blades as she turned her attention back to the table.

The demon could not see his sassy and confident posture but she could certainly hear it in his voice. “Do not make promises you can not keep, general,” she sang playfully as she examined her options. “You have yet to work of the courage to actually fuck me.”

Thinking she had found the best next move, Julianna started to move to the opposite side of the table. She took pause, however, yellow eyes darting to Owen when he spoke up again. She frowned at him, before backing away from the table and sauntering over to where he stood. “Are you suggesting that I am cheating, general?” Julianna cocked her head at him. She took the drink he held and finished it off while waiting for answer.

Pushing the empty glass back into his hand, she smirked before making her way back to the table to finish the game off. She wondered how long she could get away with pushing at him until he tried to get her under control.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-02-2018

Owen would have been more offended by her wounding repartees if he didn’t know that she was flirting with him. Testing him. He scoffed loudly behind her back when she claimed he didn’t have the courage to fuck her. He rolled his eyes though she couldn’t see it.

“You’ll have to get used to doing things on my timeline.” He teased. “You’ll survive the wait.”

He watched her figure sway towards him. He remained still for the most part. His eyebrow was the only part of him that moved, creeping higher when she took his drink away from him. He let her have it and watched her throat bulge as the liquid slid down. Owen pursed his lips disapprovingly but let her get away with it. He was thinking the same thing as she. When he was going to check her.

Owen watched her begin to bend over the table once more to claim her victory. Instead he crossed the room in quick strides and tossed his cue on the table sending the remaining balls knocking in every direction. He pressed himself against her trapping her against the table.

“I’m sick of this game.” He complained, a sore loser. He took the stick from her hands and tossed it on the table moodily. Owen put his hands on her hips and pulled her out from the table and turned her around so that she was facing him.

“I do think you were cheating.” He clarified his position firmly as he shoved her back against the tabe and stepped forward.

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-04-2018

“You don’t own me, yet,” the demon bit back at the mention of timelines, and it was true. Until he completed the pact with her, she was free to do as she pleased. She’d be able to do even more than that if he waited to long to complete the bonding ritual. While he still had more than half a day to claim her, he was certainly taking his time and Julianna found herself wondering if he would neglect doing so completely.

It didn’t take him long to prove that final thought wrong. He disrupted the gas by tossing his cue on the table, and Julianna knew then that she had found his breaking point. He trapped her against the table, taking her own cue from her and discarding it with his. “I was about to win,” she complained, her tone betraying that she didn’t actually care.

When he whipped her around she was smirking up at him. Her yellow eyes shone with mirth; she may not have been able to win at billiards, but she had won another game entirely. His hands were firm and welcome pressure on her hips. Displeasure sounded off in the back of her throat as she jutted her bottom lip forward and poured at him. “I don’t cheat.”

At pool. Was a caveat she didn’t say out loud. She may have cheated in another way deliberately taunting him the way she had been. Julianna didn’t flinch away when Owen stepped forward, pinning her between his body and the table. “Even if I was...” Her countenance changed, she gazed up at him, demure and enticing, green eyes sheltered by a fringe of dark lashes as she lifted her hands and smoothed them over his chest until the lay flat on his shoulders. “What would you even do about it?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-04-2018

“We both know you already won.” He countered evenly sounding almost bored with her obvious victory. Of course she would win. She would get what she wanted in the end.

Owen stared down at the demon admiring her almost as she played at being coy with him. The more she touched him, the more he didn’t mind it...liked it even. He hands felt good tracing his chest and shoulders.

They both knew that there was nothing he would do about her alleged cheating that she didn’t want him to do already. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t play along. He smirked and his hands tightened on her hips momentarily before he let go and lifted her chin with his index.

“We both know that you’re going to have your way no matter what I do. So I suppose I’ll reward you for a good game.”

He stooped forward to kiss her but stopped short of her mouth. Half-lidded grey eyes stared at her mischievously. “I could make you go in your box.” He kissed her somewhat experimentally, tasting the liquor on her mouth as his thumb traced down her throat to the clasp at her neck.

Deft fingers released the mechanism and let the gauzy robe fall as it would. He separated their lips, pulling away to gauge her reaction. “But that would be mean, wouldn’t it?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-06-2018

The smile the curled her lips looked exaggerated from her scars and she looked entirely too self-satisfied when he lifted her face upwards. The demon hummed her satisfaction when he admitted she would be getting what she wanted. Owen hadn’t stopped her from touching him, so she left her hands slips from his shoulders, and fall back down the front of him. She could feel his muscles contracting beneath the fabric. With her hands splayed over his ribs now, Julianna tilted her head, looking almost expectant of the kiss he was leaning to give her. As if she had truly earned it, like he said.

She was thinking now, since she felt she was so close to getting her prize, how exciting it would be to mark him. To form the bond a leave a souvenir of that link on his body. She knew exactly where she would put it.

Julianna’s victorious expression faded when she noticed the shine in his light eyes. It matched the way she had looked not seconds before he had lowered himself enough for her to notice. The box. She scowled, and was still scowling when he kissed her. She swallowed reflexively as his hand moved down her throat. Fingers curling into his shirt as he kissed her.

Just as she parted her lips to better taste him, he was pulling away from her. It was then she’d noticed that he’d undone the clasp. The fabric caught dangerously low on her hips. Her top half was bare, and the rest of clinging and sheer fabric left little to the imagination below her navel. There was a mark on her chest like a tattoo just below the hollow of her throat. A butterfly similar to the lock on her box. A small, metalmark butterfly, in blues and reds and oranges. The metallic colors of the insect somehow shimmered on her skin. “Put me in the box,” she challenged, unbothered by her nakedness. Her expression was mostly a snarl, her dislike for the box wasn’t an exaggeration. “Waste more time, if you want, but it won’t stop me from transforming if you don’t bond with me.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 06-11-2018

Owen had a cheshire-cat like grin on his face when she expressed her dislike of his suggestion to lock her in her box. Of course he wasn’t serious. He just wanted to get a rise out of her. Call it punishment for a bruised pride.

“Oh relax.” He chided as his fingers trailed from her neck to the mark on her chest. He hadn’t noticed it earlier. “That’s pretty.” He complimented her as his fingers traced the colorful markings on her skin. He turned his head just slightly this way and that watching the light catch the reflective-like colors.

“You know…” he mused as he examined that mesmerizing marking on her chest. He decided to kiss that spot, bending lower to press his mouth to the glimmery butterfly. His hand other hand pressed into her lower back, pulling her pelvis into his to bend her backwards and give him better access to her chest.

“I’ve never had anyone demand that I fuck them.” He kissed a path back towards her mouth.

“Beg? Sure. But demand? Never.”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - megs - 06-27-2018

His teasing words did nothing at all to make her relax. It wasn’t until his fingers trailed over her skin that her annoyed expression softened. Red eyes were cast downwards to watch him as he inspected the marking on her chest. She didn’t say it aloud, but it was good that he liked it because he would be getting one of his very own soon enough. She was surprised when he pulled her closer and kissed the tattoo. Her breath fell outwards in a sigh, her naked upper half pressed against the soft cotton of the undershirt he wore.

Fingers curled around his upper arms to steady herself as he angled her body for better access to the places he’d decided he wanted to tease. She tilted her chin downwards to meet his gaze, almost as if she were trying to steal a kiss from him, instead she said, “Would you prefer it if I begged?” She tilted her head, like a curious cat at him. She couldn’t back up, so she pushed him away from her with both hands against his chest. Only a few steps. “How would you like to see me beg?” It was just enough room for her to gracefully drop to her knees, her hands trailed down the front of his body as she did so until the rested on his thighs. “From my knees?”

RE: Boxed [Closed] - saronym - 07-22-2018

Pressure from her hands told him to step back, the look in her eyes told him he wouldn’t regret it. The teasing pathway of her hands down the front of his body left him admittedly aching for more. She knelt and there was no hiding the obvious erection that pressed against the front of his tight military slacks.

He tried to look as indifferent as possible despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. He stared down the length of his body at the demon kneeling in front of him. He liked the pose. The angle that she had to look up at him was extreme thanks to his height. Her upturned face and bare chest obediently presented to him.

"If you think you can make it sound convincing."

He reached out and touched one of her horns again, his fingers wrapped slowly around the curve of it feeling the bone-like material. His thumb rubbed curiously at the horn. He tilted his thumb to run his nail over the rough texture.