alonimi
To Catch a Thief [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: To Catch a Thief [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=746)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 08-07-2018

Eoin noticed that little feline noise of protestation and he rather liked the sound of it. He might have been more interested in what other noises she made when provoked. That is he might have been interested if she wasn’t already running away from him again after his story was finished.

A sigh of protest erupted from him as he pushed himself up from the bed to follow his fleeing guest.

“Leaving so soon, kitten?” He asked with much more gentleness to his voice. He touched the back of her arm when he moved next next to her. He glanced at but didn’t pick up the bag of coins she dumped on his chest of drawers.

“Is there nothing else I can do for you?” He asked not so subtly suggesting that there was something he should be doing for her considering his vocation.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 08-04-2019

Looking up at him Julianna pulled her arm closer to his side and away from his touch. Her ears pinned backwards and her brow furrowed. "Do all of your clients only want to fuck you?" She snapped at him, harsher than she had meant to be. Her ears pushed forward, but only for a moment before the were pressed down again. She didn't know why she felt like she was being mocked for not wanting to sleep with him. Maybe because paying for platonic company was pathetic. Which is likely what he thought of her. "Never mind," she brushed away the previous thing she had said quickly. "It's none of my business." She opened the door and said, "good night, Eoin," before slipping out of it.

Same as before it was a considerable amount of time before Julianna returned to the brothel. Similarly, to her last appearance she headed straight for the bar. She ordered a drink and while she sat and waited for it, her tail bristled to the feeling of a presence at her back. Julianna turned in the stool to find the matronly elder demon there. The one she had seen last time, watching hawkishly over the bar. Julianna's ears drooped.

"I'm afraid Eoin is claimed this evening."

She spoke slowly and her voice was deeper than Julianna had expected. The cat wasn't sure why but she got the feeling that this demon did not want her seeing Eoin. What did it matter? She paid just as well as anyone else. Surely, this one was getting her cut.

"I came to see Risa," she lied, thinking it would be enough to get the demoness off her back.

Yellow eyes narrowed suspiciously, and Julianna pretended not to notice. She was fairly certain she had not done anything wrong. After a brief moment of tension the demoness smiled. Polite, but it didn't reach her eyes. A customer service sort of smile.

"Very well," she said. "I will let her know you are waiting for her." Without asking for permission, the demon reached up and fingered one of the golden hoops that decorated Julianna's ears. "My name is Zella by the way, love. And I own this establishment-"

Julianna's ears were still under her touch. The owner. It explained some of her behavior but not all of it.

"-if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask."

Julianna nodded and the other woman finally reclaimed her hand, turning away and leaving Julianna to her drink, which she downed in one swig.