alonimi
To Catch a Thief [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: To Catch a Thief [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=746)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 01-08-2018

It wasn’t at all the subtle the way Risa was watching her ears. Julianna tried not to let it bother, forcing them to stay upright and not pin backwards. It wasn’t as if she could hide them, or as if they would be less noticeable against her hair. She wished she hadn’t finished her drink, already. It was harder to appear less anxious when she had nothing to do with her hands.

Her face was impossibly red after being questioned about what other places on Eion she would like to touch. This wasn’t the direction she had expected the conversation to go in. “Uh-” she looked away from the woman, her gaze nervously scanning over a few of the other bodies filling the space of the bar. “That’s. Well, that is. Uhm. I don’t need suggestions, thank you.” Her mouth closed so quickly after this stuttering response that her teeth clicked together.

Julianna didn’t flinch away from Risa’s touch. Which she would have normally done had anyone else but Eoin attempted to touch her. Silver eyes dropped to either side of her head. “Your horns,” she said after some deliberation. Her response was identical to the innocuous request she had made of Eion during her last visit. It wasn’t that she was not interested in Eion sexually; it wasn’t that she couldn’t see herself being interested in Risa that way, but Julianna was awkward and self-conscious. To a fault. To the point that she was not yet comfortable requesting sex from whores. “And your tail.” She concluded, despite already having the appendage wrapped around her.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 02-03-2018

Risa seemed to bask in the spotlight of Julianna’s albeit self-conscious attention. She hummed and brought her drink up to her lips for an elegant sip. “Sounds...so tame.” She snickered but it wasn’t meant to sound mean. “Perhaps we could -” The demoness was cut off by her sudden awareness of Eoin’s presence behind them.

Eoin had snuck up on them essentially, though his shadow when it fell over the two women was likely a dead giveaway. Wordlessly, he fingered curls that spilled down Julianna’s back before his fingers trailed lower to her tail. His touch against Julianna’s tail prompted Risa’s to slither away. Eoin’s fingers traveled to the furred tip belonging to Julianna.

“So you’ve met.” His eyes passed from one woman to another. He released Julianna’s tail and circled around to the other side of her. It might have been annoyance, or jealousy, or some feeling Eoin wouldn’t admit to having that made his wings momentarily flare out. He let the thick feathers of one wing brush along Julianna’s back as he moved around to seat himself in the bar stool next to her.

He signaled to the barkeep. “Another round.” He ordered for the ladies even though Risa wasn’t finished with hers yet. “And my usual.” By the time he had finished his order, his wings had settled neatly against his back. Two black waves with shining oil slick colors behind his back.

“Lovely isn’t she?” Eoin’s eyes passed over Julianna’s figured perched on the stool before he glanced at Risa the intended recipient of his question.

“You aren’t lying about that.” Risa grinned. She was enjoying this encounter way more than she had a right to.

“I never do.”

“We were just discussing the best places of you to touch.”

Eoin smirked and one eyebrow arched as he turned his gaze slowly to Julianna. The baritone hum in his throat was eminently pleased. “My favorite topic.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 02-04-2018

Julianna’s ears drooped off either side of her head at the sound of laughter. Even though it didn’t hit them as particularly callous, it put her off. They popped to attention again as an obvious shadow fell over them. Impossibly broad in the shoulders to be any other than the second half of their conversation. Julianna didn’t turn to face Eion, but her tail stopped swaying when she felt his fingers on her hair. The furred appendage twitched against his touch, it switched between swaying like a happy pet and flickering around in annoyance that he had scared Risa’s away.

She gazed up at him when he finally spoke. She shivered involuntary, able to feel his feathers through her shirt. Soft and firm at the same time somehow. She knew the touch had been deliberate. He was trying to express something to her, but she didn’t know what. Eoin perched next to her and she was now trapped on either side by two beautiful demons that were intent on teaming up to tease her. Julianna turned in the stool so she was facing the bar to converse with both of them, even though for now they spoke to each other.

The thief suddenly felt like she was being appraised. As if she were the one who was bought an not the two of them. She was left to wonder how often the spoke of her, and what exactly Eion had told Risa. She made a mental note to ask him at some point.

At some point. She closed her eyes and sipped her new drink and cursed herself for having the idea that there would be more points to converse with him.

“We were actually talking about places on Risa to touch,” she corrected, cocking her head to observe him over the edge of the glass she held.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 02-17-2018

Eoin hummed into his drink as he considered the topic that Julianna admitted to. It only bothered him a little bit that Julianna was considering Risa over him. His wings twitched in agitation. The noise he made in his throat made ripples in the beverage where his lips met the surface. He took a sip before placing it carefully down in front of him.

“I can recommend her breasts.”

Risa sat up straighter and her shoulders pinned back as if to put her chest on display for the cat sitting next to her.

“Perhaps a less obvious suggestion would be her inner thighs.” Eoin’s eyebrows lifted and fell quickly. “The softest spot on her body.” He now seemed to be bragging about his knowledge of the other demon’s body.

Risa didn’t mind. She opened her mouth to speak, but Eoin cut her off with another suggestion:

“Perhaps we should discuss the best places of you to touch.” His gaze fell away from the preening Risa to Julianna. He cocked his head and smiled showing off perfect teeth and sharp canines. “You’re the patron after all. Or have you come just for a drink tonight?”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 02-22-2018

Julianna wasn’t oblivious to the show Risa was putting on in the seat next to her, and she watched it unabashedly.

She was not, at that moment, considering Risa over him. Risa had just been keeping her company until he arrived, and the small thief felt as if they both had known that. However, that was not something that Eoin needed to know, because Julianna felt like she could sense the tiniest bit of annoyance from him. A jealousy, perhaps, at the idea of not being chosen by her, and as soon as she realized the small bit of power she held over him she delighted in it. She finally had the upper hand, if only a bit and if only for a moment.

Her tail swayed, in long looping movements, hanging off the back of the stool she occupied. Betraying her entertainment to anyone who cared to notice. She looked suddenly, like a cat that had found a mouse to toy with. She picked up her own drink, the one that Eoin had gotten for her.

It didn’t occur to her to be jealous that Eoin knew so much about Risa. It didn’t surprise her admittedly, and she had not started thinking of Eoin as hers. She lifted the glass to her lips, draining half of the amber liquid inside. Licking alcohol off of her lips she hummed thoughtfully. “I prefer to do the touching,” she said, as if he did not already know. He did. He just chose not to abide by it. “And I did not come just to drink,” she revealed. She switched the glass to the hand nearer to Risa, so she could reach out and touch the edge of the shining black wing that was on her side. “There’s just so many pretty options.” She grinned, pulling her hand away from him. It was unclear whether it was the liquor or the attention that made her bolder.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 03-05-2018

Eoin smirked. He couldn’t help it. The answer she gave - that she preferred to touch - delighted him to no end. His skin crawled almost as if it anticipated her touching him. And then she did. Fingering his wing. He tried to suppress a shudder but it showed in his wings which trembled anyway.

That smirk was a permanent feature of his face. He took her touch as the answer that she would be visiting with him that night so Eoin stood.

“Come then.” He said offering her his hand.

Risa almost pouted but she caught sight of the figure in the doorway behind the bar. Zella. She glanced away from it and pulled her hair around to that side as if it would protect her from the severe Madame. “Well I had better get back to work then.” She chimed as she got up from her seat.

“Come see me anytime, Jules.” She sang at the cat and pressed a kiss to her cheek before scurrying after another patron. Almost immediately spying one, Risa invited herself to the lap of an eager looking man.

Eoin all but ignored the figure that whose look alone had pressured Risa back to work. He led Julianna from the bar by hand and to the staircase that would lead them to his room.

“Risa has taken a liking to you.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 03-11-2018

Julianna leaned her elbow on the bar so she could hide the bottom half of her face behind her hand. She pressed her mouth into her palm to hide her own smirk. Something in the liquor and the attention from two beautiful demons was making her bold. She continued to pet Eoin’s luxuriant wings until he offered his hand. Her ears perked and she lifted her face to smile up at him. Hearing Rise shift behind her, she turned in the stool again to regard to pretty demoness.

One of the thief’s ears drooped lopsided as she caught Risa’s glimpse towards the end of the bar. Following the line of her eyes, Julianna saw the matronly looking Elder demon just before she disappeared behind a velvet curtain. Eion was still waiting for her to take his hand but she turned to face Risa again, because she wanted to know about the Elder, but she was slipping out of the stool.

“Oh,” she breathed as Risa left a kiss on her cheek. Her ears popped upright and she blushed. She murmured, “maybe I will,” to the offer as she watched the demoness saunter away. Julianna could tell that it was the other woman that had scared Risa away, she turned back to Eoin and noticed he seemed unbothered by the appearance. Julianna finally slipped her hand into his and hopped off the stool, tail swaying as he led her to his room.

“Risa is trying to get paid,” she reminded him, watching his wings flutter as the took the steps one by one. Julianna liked their attention, but she didn’t doubt it’s source. It all rounded back to the coin in her pocket. “Just like you.” She didn’t sound disappointed, just matter-of-fact, as they entered his room and she immediately started to make herself comfortable. Taking off her shoes and inviting herself onto his bed piled his with lush pillows. She stretched out like a contented kitten, tail swaying across satiny sheets. “Perhaps, I should pay her for being nice to me at the bar,” she mused. “Or maybe, I’ll visit her if you’re busy like you were tonight.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 03-26-2018

Eoin gave his guest a hum of acknowledgement. Her theory about Risa’s interests were heard if not necessarily believed. He knew Risa better than Jules did and could tell when Risa was really intrigued and when she was trying to get paid. There was no point in pressing further, particularly when he felt a pang of jealousy at the suggestion that Julianna might pay a visit to Risa. Even if it was when he was unavailable.

His lower lip jutted out in an exaggerated pout. He looked over Julianna who had made herself cozy on his bed. That pout quickly turned into a smirk. She was awfully confident and he certainly didn’t mind.

Eoin crawled into the bed next to her, laying on his stomach, he rested his cheek in his hand and regarded her silently for a few moments. “You can have anyone you desire, kitten.” His voice had gone velvety. The bedroom tones he used when he was alone with a patron. His free hand crept over the blanket towards her tail.

“And you can have them however you wish.” His fingers met the furry tip of her tail and he stroked the appendage. He didn’t think the contact was bold given the free way she had handled his wings in the bar.

“I didn’t think you were coming back to see me.” He admitted before rolling his eyes up to gaze at her. “I suppose you’ve thought of something you’d like to do together?”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 03-31-2018

Julianna made note of that obvious pout he made when she mentioned Risa. She gazed at the tall demon where he stood in the middle of the room. Her tail tapped idly on the cover of his bed. She folded her hands over her stomach, and followed the movements he made with her eyes. The flutter of excitement became more obvious to her as he moved closer, turning to full blown frantic butterflies as he laid himself out on the bed next to her.

They considered each other in silence for a few moments. Eoin states she could have who she wanted, but that bedroom tone seemed to suggest that she should continue to want him. And she did, so here she was, once again in the incubi’s private room.

When his hand met her tail, it stilled, but didn’t move away. Her ears swiveled towards the sound of his voice as he continued to speak. “You almost sound disappointed,” she half-joked, because why would such a popular and attractive whore be concerned win a singular patron. Julianna lifted her arms above her head and arched her back in a feline stretch. She settled once more with a sigh, before turning on to her side to look at him. “Perhaps, I have.”

With a swift and cat-like twist of a motion, Julianna propped herself on hand and knees. She closed the small distance between their bodies and threw her leg over his back. She sat right on him. Her butt rested on the small of his back and her knees encased either side of him, settling gently against his ribs. “May I play with your hair?”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 05-20-2018

“I take pride in my work.” He said as he watched her turn over to her side to face him. His eyes traveled down the length of her body, the posture made the curve of her hip look exaggerated. An attractive pose. “When someone doesn’t come back to see me it means I’ve disappointed them. You left in such a hurry last time...”

He trailed off when she threw a leg over him. Her sudden movement onto his back made his wings flair out in a kind of surprised protest. He turned his head to the extreme to catch her in the corner of his eye settling in on his back. Her legs hugged his torso. She seemed content to sit there for the moment so he gathered his pillow and sunk his cheek onto it folding his arms underneath. His wings slowly folded back inwards. They flattened out over his back so that some of his feathers covered her knees and thighs as they spread over the bed.

He was caught off guard by her request even though it was foolish to be surprised given their last benign encounter. “Sure.” He agreed. He wasn’t going to decline being pampered.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 06-06-2018

Julianna liked the way his wings flared outwards and then settled over her thighs. Large, dark and iridescent feathers glimmered rainbows in the candlelight. He adjusted and accommodated to her new position and she wondered how many others had sat upon him like this. She wondered if they made the same innocuous requests while doing so.

The cat didn’t waste any time after receiving permission. Eoin’s dark waterfall of hair had been on her mind for sometime now. She leaned forward and gently gathered the soft locks together. Lightly clawing her fingers across his scalp to pull it away from his forehead and the watching it drape forward again. At a glance, it almost appeared as if they had the same hair color, but that wasn’t true. Eoin’s was darker somehow. Dark, dark like the blackest obsidian, and shining just a lustrous.

He couldn’t observe it from his position, but Julianna’s tail was swaying a metered rhythm to and from behind her head. Her ears stood at attention, and even if he turned to look at her, it would be difficult to see the cat-like way her pupils had dilated in her amusement. She continued to toy at his hair, pushing it all to one side. Separating a chunk of the strands she began to braid.

“Where are you from?” Her quiet voice eventually breaking the silence. “Are demons from places? How did you get here, I guess. The brothel, I mean.” She was quiet for a moment, before she hummed. “I think those might be very different questions.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 06-11-2018

Eoin laid there hugging a pillow covered in a silky case. He felt her weight shift when she leaned forward on top of him and soon his scalp tingled when her fingers scraped together his hair. His view of his ornate headboard - a bit worse for wear on the other side that banged into the wall - was interrupted when a few strands of his hair fell into view. He blew lazily and unnecessarily at them. She was quickly back in his hair gathering it this way and that.

Eoin didn’t need to look back at Julianna to know that she was enjoying herself. He could feel it in the way she touched him, like she liked the feeling of his hair as much as he enjoyed the sensation of her playing with it.

His eyes fell closed and the tension left his body until she was suddenly asking questions. Questions he wasn’t necessarily inclined to answer.

“Getting to know me isn’t free, kitten.” He droned at her with a sleepy smile directed at his headboard. It was meant to be sarcasm, to ward her off of such questions. “Fornicating is much cheaper I assure you.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 07-20-2018

Quick and nimble fingers, twisted elaborate braids into long black locks. The task was mostly fruitless, as if she had to have an excuse to touch him, because when she released a braid the fine, silken strands unraveled once more. Julianna was paying for him. For his attention, for permission to touch, but she still felt as if she couldn't just put her hands on him selfishly. She felt inclined to do something for him for reasons she couldn't explain.

Testing the limits of her position and her own will, she stopped playing in his hair. She trailed her fingers over the back of his neck, exposed in her play, and down back, tracing the path his spine made between his wings.

When he finally answered her, she continued to touch her, but her tail took on an agitated rhythm. Tapping irritably behind her. "And what if I could afford it?" She challenged, frowning at the back of his head. "It would serve you right, with the way you tease me. To make you tell me something about yourself." She huffed, audibly annoyed, and when she put her hands in his hair this time it was with notably less enthusiasm than before.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 07-23-2018

The feathering of her fingers down his back sent a shudder down his spine that vibrated out through his wings. They lifted in a kind of gentle agitation before settling down again. He sighed as if he enjoyed the sensation and that same sleepy smile occupied his face.

Eoin’s eyes opened and he lifted somewhat onto one elbow to twist around and eye the woman straddling his back. “You think so?” He turned to the side more and reached behind him to grab her arm and pull her from his back. He tucked his wing close to his side so that the maneuver wasn’t too terribly messy. She ended up on the bed next to him and he resting on his side and elbow facing her.

“I’m from a place called Dakliothra. A demon realm. There was a war.” He waved his hand and rolled his eyes. “It didn’t go quite so well for me. I find myself in your realm presently because Zella prefers it here for some reason and I’m serving her under bond of debt for reparations. So.” He gestured to the room generally as his conclusion before his hand fell back against the bed.

“How much is that sad story worth to you?” He asked morosely.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 07-25-2018

Eoin's reactions are what motivated Julianna to keep touching him. He wasn't shy about expressing his like or dislike for something. Even though she knew it could just be a part of his act, it made her more confident in her touch. It only worked when she was touching him, however, and that confidence melted away when he took control of a situation.

When he turned to look at her she sat up, and dropped her hands into her lap. Ears were at stout attention. She stared down her nose at him, almost definitely while he questioned her last statement. She attempted to scurry out the way when he reached for her, but finger easily circled her upper arm. Julianna made a pitchy and cat-like chirrup of protest when he pulled her off of his back and laid her next to him. She ended up laying on her back, with her knees propped up, and her curly hair spread out behind her head like a fan.

Julianna didn't look at Eoin as he spoke, her eyes remained downcast towards where her fingers fiddled idly with one of the buttons on her blouse. Even though she was getting what she wanted, it wasn't being delivered the way she wanted it. Her gaze snapped to his face when he asked out much his story was worth. Wordlessly, she pushed herself upwards and used the same motion to settle at the edge of the bed. Same as before she seemed to be leaving abruptly, as if putting her boots back on was any indication. Her tail whisked back and forth in her agitation. "Thank you for your time," she said politely, because she still didn't really know how to interact with a whore. Or with him. Also, the same as before she pulled out a bag of coins that she had had stashed on her person. They clinked noisily as she dropped them on one of the dressers pushed up against the wall.