alonimi
To Catch a Thief [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: To Catch a Thief [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=746)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 10-02-2017

Eoin liked the tug of war for power they were having with words and looks. The emboldened tone of her voice when she gave her instructions and the sway of her tail as she kicked her boots off left him smirking even more, if it were possible. He hummed appreciatively in the back of his throat. A deep and sultry sound made as he turned over in compliance with what she wanted.

“You have exquisite taste, kitten.” He complimented her which really was a compliment of himself.

Eoin lay on his back with his wings spread beneath him. His arms stretched upwards and propped up his head atop the pillows that puffed around the sides of his head. He lifted his head and pulled the ribbon that secured his hair into a ponytail to free locks of hair that spilled over the pillows before returning his hands to their previous position. He was stretched out in a way that suggested surrender. As if his body were hers to do as she pleased, though she apparently only intended to touch his wings.

When she climbed on top of him, Eoin moved his hands to her hips to feel her as she settled on top of him. “Nice view.” He said without indicating whether he meant his or hers. Or perhaps both. His hands slid upwards to her waist, pushing her shirt up as they went until he touched warm skin beneath her shirt. She hadn’t authorized such touching but he risked it. Because it was fun and because she felt good to him. When he was finished messing with her this way his hands went back beneath his head and he finally stilled.

She asked a question that, to him, once again seemed to have an obvious answer.

“Don’t pet against the grain. Don’t bend or break them. And don’t you dare pluck my feathers or there will be consequences you will not find so enjoyable.” Those instructions were the only serious thing he had said so far. It was his only rule he laid down before his voice changed back to the sultry bedroom tones he so liked to employ.

“Otherwise...you may touch as you please. Like petting a little bird, love.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 10-03-2017

“Oh, do I?” The retort was paired with an obvious roll of green eyes. As always, the sobriquet caused her ears to pin backwards. She frowned at him. Or rather, she managed to frown more at him. The downward curve of her mouth somehow falling farther. However, she was still settled on being in control of the situation. Julianna was aware that she was not currently in control of the situation, and wresting power away from the incubus would be a challenge. She was certainly in a position of power, so to speak, seated upon his lap. If something more sexual in nature had been her intention it would have served her better. That aside, she didn’t think she’d be able to arouse a whore.

Eion was touching her, and she did not like that. Not because he was doing it without permission, but because his hands on her skin forced her back into her own head and she was abruptly aware of her own body. His commentary turned her face red. When she started to purr, she went to push his hands away but he moved them of his own volition.

Her ears perked to attention. “Why would I pluck them?” She asked with a tilt of her head. Such an idea hadn’t even occurred to her. She leaned forward, slinking her arms around over his shoulders. Following his instructions, her touch was tentative at first, grazing over silken feathers with her fingertips. Julianna looked down at him as she leaned closer, smoothing her hands across his shoulders until she found the point that the appendages protruded from his flesh.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 10-11-2017

Eoin pursed his lips that threaten to curve into a smile. “Some people enjoy taking what is not theirs, no?”

He let the pointed question hang in the air between them as the curious kitten in his lap began testing his feathers with her fingers. His eyes fell closed as her fingers searched him and he sighed contentedly. The feeling of hands petting his feathers was something akin to a pleasantly torturous itch or tickle. He had to resist the urge to let his feathers shake themselves out which left him with a needy feeling pinned deep in his gut.

As her body leaned closer to him, it felt only natural to curl an arm encouragingly around her back to pull her closer to his chest. His fingers traced the line of her spine down until it met the base of her tail which he dared to pet as he had before.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 10-12-2017

Julianna made a face; her nose wrinkled and her ears fell flat. It was easy enough for her to tell that he may have been taunting her. It was strange, spending time with someone who knew she was a thief. Insofar, Eoin had only found ways to tease with her the information, when most would hold it against her more maliciously.

A curious kitten indeed. It was obvious to tell that Julianna was wholly enraptured by her task. Pupils had dilated like a feline that had founding something fun to play with. Caressing fingers smoothed over shining black feathers and the muscles of his back in a steady rhythm. She fingered the large and coarse primary feathers, before exploring the softer tertial feathers that paralleled near his spine.

Eoin pulled her closer, and she didn’t seem to care or notice. The steady cadence of her purring resonated in her chest. Her ears swiveled to attention as he skirted her spine. Julianna shuddered, an involuntary response to his touching her tail, but she didn’t complain. She was unrelenting in her tour of his wings. She had stopped looking at him to watch her own fingers graze the sloping shape of the delicate and study bones wrapped in silky covert feathers, but her ears were attuned to any noise he would make, and would occasionally swivel to follow a sound.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 10-17-2017

Eoin kept his eyes closed for a few moments longer enjoying blindly the feeling of her touch at his back and over his wings. They opened when she seemed to tremble at his handling of her tail. His head cocked as he took in the sight of her looking more feline than he had seen her before. He stared longest at her eyes which had darkened noticeably from large pupils.

Was he her new toy?

He couldn’t say he was displeased at the notion and a low hum of pleasure vibrated in the back of his throat advertising such. He wondered if she had noticed the way he had hardened beneath her. His fingers finished a tour down to the tip of her tail before his hand returned to her back. One large hand seemed to fill the space of her lower back and he placed his hand so that the base of her tail rested in the webbed space between his thumb and index.

He pressed hard there against her lower back, pushing her hips down and towards him, as if reminding her she had an erection to attend to. Demanding almost that she attend to it.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 10-18-2017

It was that pressure against her back that did it. Broke the spell that she had cast over herself while she played with his wings. Her hips rolled over his and pressed that insistent erection between her thighs. Julianna’s hands stopped moving over his feathers. In fact, all of her froze in his lap, breath catching. She stared at a space on the wall above his head. Her tail twitched impatiently, once, twice and a third time before curling towards her spine, brushing over the hand still half-curled around the appendage as her lips melded together in a subtle frown.

Her ears pinned backwards, as eyes that had returned to their normal size drifted to peer down her nose at him. Julianna didn’t know what bothered her more: that Eoin had tried to make something more of her simple request to pet him, or the idea that he thought she was the one who wanted more from him.

Those two notions aside, she knew for a fact that she was annoyed by the needy way her body responded to his hands and that hard length pressed against her. She felt hot. She swallowed hard and the purring ceased. “I have to go,” she said, suddenly. Her eyes skirted away from him again, cheeks turning red as she slid off of his lap. Julianna didn’t say anymore. With her back to him, she sat on the edge of the bed to put her boots back on.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 10-24-2017

The way she froze against him didn’t bode well for the advances he had made. The thrice agitated twitch, twitch, twitch of her tail really didn’t signal pleased cat. As the appendage moved brushing soft fur over his hand Eoin pulled back from her and looked askance.

The silence that followed the cessation of her purring was deafening to the demon. Eoin wasn’t used to having his sessions go so poorly so suddenly. He wasn’t used to them going poorly at all.

Eoin stood quickly when she pushed away from him. He moved up behind her. She was bent and tugging boots on. His fingers tentatively touched her back right in the middle.

“What’s the matter, kitten? Did I displease you somehow?” He asked still utilizing the sultry bedroom tone of voice.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 11-06-2017

Eion was only able to touch her for a moment, before she was pulling away again. Having successfully wiggled back into her boots, she stepped forward and away from that pressure at the small of back. Her ears fell off either side of her head. “No.” She replied to quickly. “You were...great. Everything is fine.” The sway of her tail behind her back didn’t match her words. Why couldn’t he just let her pet him? Why did he touch her that way?

From somewhere on her person she produced a bag a coins. She was a thief with many tricks. Sleight of hand, and clothing with hidden pockets. They jingled in her hand as she crossed the room towards the door. Julianna didn’t ask how much this playful session would cost her. She didn’t want to know the exact amount. She knew if she ever found herself in position of the coinage she would be right back in the incubus’ bed. Better to not know and assume she would never have enough to return to him.

She also didn’t want to know if she was wildly overpaying.

“Thank you for your - ah - time.” She frowned. Not at him, but just in general. Perhaps, at herself. She had no idea how to conclude a session with a whore. Even one as mild as this. Julianna inhaled quickly as if she might say more. Green eyes scanned his face, but it was unclear as to what she was looking for. She said nothing, however. She dropped the coins noisily on his dresser and disappeared out of the door and into the hall before he could stop her.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 11-14-2017

The way she skirted his touch and hurried to leave his room certainly didn’t convince Eoin that he was ‘great’ or that ‘everything was fine.’ Something had gone wrong. Eoin could only conclude that he shouldn’t have been so bold with his touch. He should have patiently let her lead.

But she was so damn bashful.

And so often it helped such clients if he took the lead.

The voluminous clinking sounds of the coins housed in the cloth bag resettling after she dropped them onto the dresser advertised just how much she had paid. Too much to Eoin’s expert ear. He didn’t try to stop her but bowed his head graciously.

“Of course, Julianna. It was my pleasure. Come back and see me anytime.”

___

Julianna didn’t come back and see him.

Eoin had described his newest patron and the strangely sweet scene that had played out in his bedroom to his best friend and fellow prostitute at the establishment, Risa. Risa knew Eoin well enough after many years of friendship together to pick up on the way he whined about this client with the velvety cat features and sonorous purrs. He was attracted to her. A cardinal sin among prostitutes working under Zella. Risa had only clucked her tongue at Eoin when he brought up the subject of this kitten of his and reassured him she would be back.

Everyone came back to see Eoin. That’s just how it was.

That didn’t mean that Risa wasn’t curious about this thief. Quite the contrary.

Risa was both surprised and not so surprised when one late evening several weeks later she found a certain cat sitting at the bar alone. Eoin, she knew, was engaged with a regular and Risa would have time to chat with her alone.

She giggled to herself very pleased with the opportunity and sashayed up to the self-conscious looking woman.

“You must be Julianna." She said initally hoping to disarm the woman with the knowledge that her name had gotten around

"Are you here to see Eoin? Or are you looking for someone new?” The question was more a taunt. A test. Risa’s hand smoothed over Julianna’s shoulder blade to her mid back as Risa rounded her to take the adjacent bar stool. The many bangles adorning her arms jingled as she took her seat.

Risa tossed her long hair over her shoulder farthest from Julianna as if to advertise the bare one to the guest. She wore a nearly see-through gauzy gown the sleeves of which hung off her shoulders. It was evident that she wore nothing underneath as a keen eye could easily make out the circles of her nipples.

“I’m Risa.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 11-16-2017

The cat jumped visibly when the succubus spoke to her. Julianna had been sort of wallowing in her own thoughts as she sipped mechanically at a glass of bourbon. Her tail fluffed up in surprise, swinging agitated behind her. Green eyes slid to her new company and her ears fell off either side of her head. The demon was taller than she was. With long and dark hair decorated in charms and braids. Her skin was a dark sort of purple, with a dusting of light-colored freckles. She resembled the night sky full of stars. “I am.” She replied, brows furrowing. Her shoulders tightened as the stranger trailed fingers across her back. Eoin had done the same thing to her. Julianna figured it was a common trick among whores.

“I’m not-” Julianna sighed and turned her head to the woman now seated on the opposite side of her. Her attention was drawn to a slope of indigo skin, accentuated by a toss of hair, just like had been expected. Her eyes shifted lower, ears pushing to attention. “I’m not here to see anyone,” she lied. The thief lied easily. Voice smooth and confident as green eyes darted back to the demon’s face. But just because she lied well, did not mean that the demoness didn’t know better.

“It’s nice to meet you.” She mumbled pleasantries into her cup as she took another drink. “Have you come to tease me on Eion’s behalf or are you trying to make a sale?”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 11-16-2017

Risa’s tracked the movement of Julianna’s tail. It grew in volume and swayed back and forth conveying what Risa could only assume was discomfort of some kind. She had full control of her own tail but it didn’t advertise her feelings with way the cat’s did.

Curious.

Risa’s gaze returned to Julianna’s as she fumbled over careless and obvious lies. The demoness hummed her understanding and rested her elbow on the bar. The side of her face fell into her hand and she gazed at Julianna almost sleepily. A half-lidded look with an easy smile. “I see.”

She perked some at the mention of Eoin and giggled. A sound that was nothing more than a girlish tinkle in the back of her throat. “Oh Eoin would be mortified that I’m speaking with you.” The hand that supported her face fell back against the bar with a smack.

She turned to the barkeep and smiled. “I’ll have whatever that is.” Her finger pointed downwards at Julianna’s drink.

Her drink was quickly delivered and Risa leaned closer to Julianna with it taking a more confidential posture and tone. “He would be so embarrassed to learn that I told you how much he spoke about you.” She offered the little secret without details to entice the cat into more conversation. Risa would see if Julianna would take the bait.

In keeping with the familiar way Risa was taking with Julianna, she allowed her tail to snake closer to the furry one that hung off the back of the barstool next to her. The midnight purple appendage reached for the other tail tentatively. It began to curl around the other, entwining them together like two ropes coiled.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 01-05-2018

Julianna was an easy mark for the clever demon. Ears twitched at the top of her head as it cocked to one side. There was a slight widening of black pupils in a sea of green that further advertised the cat’s interest. “Why would he speak of me?” Her bland tone did not match her expression. Her tail settled as another coiled around it, but she seemed oblivious to what was going on. “Our last encounter wasn’t that interesting.” Another automatic sip of her drink. She turned just slightly in her stool, opening her posture a bit more. Less tense.

She wanted to know more, but she was obviously distracted by the succubus in front of her. Starry skin, and delicate horns. All that dark hair. Pretty. The word to describe her kept floating around Julianna’s head but Risa was more than that. The cat didn’t want to think exotic. The word seemed fetishizing and she was too familiar with being pinpointed as such. As if it had appeal. Yet, something about Risa made Julianna want to give her things. Sort of how she felt around Eoin, but it was somehow different. Perhaps, she was just falling victim to the effect that whores had on people. You were supposed to want to give them things, but the other whores didn’t make her feel like that. And she certainly shouldn’t feel like she should want nothing from Rise or Eoin in return.

An idea struck her. It wasn’t a particularly good idea, but perhaps it would get a rise out of Eoin as he had so previously gotten out of her in their meetings before. “Maybe, I am here to see someone.” She finished off the last of the bourbon with a toss of her head. “I’m here to see you.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 01-07-2018

“On the contrary, kitten,” Risa used the nickname Eoin had given Julianna to demonstrate that they had spoke of everything that had gone on between the two of them. “Eoin found that your encounter was quite interesting. He doesn’t get many customers who want to touch his wings.” She cocked her head back and forth as she thought how best to correct her claim. “Well, who only want to touch his wings.”

Risa shifted on her seat, almost wiggling with intrigue. She made a show of herself, pulling her hair around to one shoulder and petting at the ends with her fingers in a way she thought might look appealing. Risa had taken stock of the flight of the cat’s eyes. They had swept over her hair. Why not put a display on for her.

“Well now I’m intrigued.” Her voice was low and sultry and she pulled her drink back towards her to take a gratuitous drink from it. “And just what can I do for you? I'm afraid I don't have any wings of my own.” Her playful smile spread over her lips slowly.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 01-07-2018

One of her ears swiveled backwards as Risa uttered the nickname. It was one of the movements that was harder to pin down exactly what it meant. It didn’t quite fall one way or the other, just briefly faced backwards before returning to its normal position. Julianna blushed even though her expression didn’t change. “I don’t only want to touch his wings,” she replied quickly. As if she needed to defend herself. She didn’t. Not to Risa and certainly not to Eoin, but she couldn’t help but feel like she was being made fun of. That perhaps this was some elaborate joke the two of them had set up.

Julianna knew those shifting movements and tosses of hair were for her. She wasn’t exactly being subtle in the way her gaze kept falling away from the demon’s face and trailing lazily over different and equally appealing parts of her. If the two whores wanted to mess with the little thief than she could certainly play along.

“You don’t need wings.” Julianna’s tail swayed slightly, despite Risa’s slender one being wrapped around. “I like other parts of Eoin,” she purred. She turned the empty cup in circles on the bar with her fingertips. “Just as I like other parts of you. And I’d be just as willing to pay to touch them.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 01-07-2018

Risa didn’t police the change in her line of sight to Julianna’s ears. It was curious how they moved independently of one another and how they moved with her mood. They looked so soft. She bet they felt like velvet. It crossed Risa’s mind that the cat might give her the opportunity to touch her ears if she asked nicely. Something about that pleased her.

Risa rested her elbow on the bar and made a prop for her face out of her hand. “Oh really? And what other parts of Eoin would you like to touch then, hm?” She chuckled to herself. “I could make some recommendations for you, if you’d like.”

Risa’s tail moved easily along with Julianna’s when it began to sway gently. She leaned forward and touched the other woman’s arm with the back of her fingers. Just a light caress before she pulled away again. “And what parts of me would you like to touch?” She laughed and the sound was more full and throaty than before. “You’re going to be such a busy kitten.”