alonimi
To Catch a Thief [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: To Catch a Thief [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=746)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 09-05-2017

The little thief didn’t look at him as he started to circle her. For a moment, she felt like prey. As if the matter were suddenly more serious than his desire to make a fool out of her. She kept her eyes forward and he shoulders back, and forced her tail to uncoil from the uncomfortable position it had taken against her back. The silver furred length stretched all the way to her feet, and would touch the floor if not for the upward curl at the end of.

She didn’t turn when she heard him sit on the bed, and though she wasn’t expecting Eion to grab her, her only protest was a small jump. She didn’t fight him, taking the necessary steps backwards to keep from completely falling over until she was settled into his lap.

Julianna’s sat impossibly straight as he settled two fingers near the base of her tail, which was admittedly the most sensitive spot. While the entirety of her tail had sensation, it was only that spot there that sent electric tingles up her entire spine. She suppressed a shudder by leaning forward and resting her palms on her knees which were pressed tight together. Julianna didn’t want to give the haughty incubus the satisfaction of know she enjoyed what he was doing. Though the flush on her skin, and the purring that resounded in her chest was likely very telling.

It was reactionary, as if she didn’t control it, the way her tail pulled itself out of his hand as he explored the length of it. It settled over his leg and over the bed, the end tapping lightly as he complimented her. She didn’t thank him for the kind words, but it was hard to pretend she hadn’t heard him when her ears twitched towards the sound of his voice.

A sharp inhale followed his grabbing. It didn’t sound particularly shocked or displeased. “I don’t-” Her ears pinned backwards, and she huffed. She was going to deny his question, but something told her he was only asking because he could already tell. “Yes.” Even that one word shook with purrs. “I do like it.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 09-08-2017

The tension in her posture - the unnatural straightness of her spine and pressed together knees - combined with the purring that slipped between her words told Eoin everything he needed to know about how Julianna was handling the interaction. He didn’t stop messing with her, however.

He released her tail slowly, running his hand down the length of it. Eoin stared down at her with his head cocked. He had a serene half smile as if he were gazing upon a beloved pet. Indeed, his hand went to the top of her head where he petted her hair from between her ears to the back of her neck.

“Do you? ...like it?” He asked referencing his earlier question and his current petting all at once.

His fingers trailed down between her shoulder blades and along the length of her spine before returning to the base of her tail. He repeated the path again even though they hadn’t agreed upon this level of caressing. He had only asked to pet her tail and here he was petting quite a bit more.

“Tell me, kitten. I am curious. Do you groom your tail with anything special? My feathers require quite a bit of maintenance. I use a number of oils and the like.” He spoke at her with a low and sultry voice as if he were speaking with a paying client. The baritone sound of it resonated deep in his chest.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 09-09-2017

Julianna was oblivious to the way he was looking down on her. If she could have seen that gentle air of near-possessiveness she would not have liked it at all. Her nervousness didn’t dissipate as his hand moved to the top of her head. Automatically, her ears fell to the side to make room for it. She still felt as on edge as she had when she’d been pulled into his lap, but her posture softened. Not nearly so rigid as she leaned her head back, pushing against the hand that petted her so.

“Yes, I do. It feels good.” Barely above a murmur, tone distracted. She was still purring. Silver tail tapped lightly against his leg.

She sighed, but it wasn’t the sharp and exasperated sound that he may have come to expect from her. It was slow; even and relaxed. Julianna knew that she shouldn’t be letting him touch her like this. Well beyond the contact they had agreed on and delving into something too familiar and - she was loathe to admit - arousing. The thief had almost forgotten entirely what she was even there for, relishing in the attention. If she stayed any longer, she might find herself paying for his services.

Just a few more minutes, she agreed with herself. As long as he didn’t touch her ears, she wouldn’t lose herself in the attention. Her eyes popped open as he asked her questions, she didn’t even know when they had fallen closed. A shudder cascaded down her spine, she could feel the vibrations of his voice against her back. “I have a particular soap that I like for my fur,” she explained. A part of her wanted to lean against him; just curl up in his lap like the domesticated kitten he was treating her as. “And a special type of brush. It is rather low-maintainence, but I like to keep them nice.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 09-18-2017

“I see.” He cooed at her as she explained her hygiene rituals in vague terms. One hand remained occupied atop her head, stroking her hair attentively. His fingers brushed nearer and nearer to the base of her ear with each pass until finally he ran his fingers up the delicate appendage along the furred edge to the tip. His thumb and index and middle fingered the ear feeling the velvety consistency of her fur on the one side, and smooth skin with fine hairs on the inside.

His other hand meanwhile had gone to her tail which had been occupied tapping a pleasant rhythm against his leather clad leg. He touched the base of the tail as he had done earlier and ran his hand down to the tip.

“Your fur is quite soft.” He complimented her smoothly as if this contact were merely for the purpose of providing feedback on her hygienic efforts.

All of a sudden it all stopped, his hands fell away from the cat in his lap vibrating with purrs. “Well my little thief, I suppose it’s time for us to part ways. I’m sure there are paying customers awaiting me. Ones who haven’t arrived here with malicious intent to steal from me.” He smirked down at her. There was a victory in the curve of his lips that affirmed that he had derailed her entire mission and put her in quite the compromising position perched in his lap being pet like a kitten.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 09-26-2017

Purrs halted in her throat, eyes popping open as his fingers enclosed around her ear. He massaged the appendage and the resulting noise was an involuntary sort of whimper. Or perhaps a moan. Whichever, it was very obviously not a sound of displeasure. Her head leaned into the feeling while she simultaneously tried to flicked the ear out of his grasp with no success. She wiggled in his lap, as her knees shifted which could have easily been mistaken for discomfort.

Which was not at all the case, and she suspected he knew better as he continued petting her tail.

Julianna didn't respond to his compliments, it was becoming harder to think and be witty the more he touched her.

Luckiky, or perhaps unluckily, the contact ceased at once. When she was no longer under the spell of his exploratory touch her ears pinned to her head and she turned in his lap to look up at him. Somehow, he still towered even in that position. Eion was smirking at her, so she frowned at him. When he spoke, she stood quickly, separating herself from the handsome demon and his wandering hands.

"Well, yes, of course," she stuttered, before clearing her throat. She quickly gathered her things as to have an excuse not to look at him. "Your leniency is much appreciated." She was still blushing as she put on her coat and then her bag. "I'm pleased that we could come to an agreement without involving the authorities." She knew she was talking too fast, saying too much but couldn't do anything to stop it. Julianna didn't look at Eion as she spoke.

"Uhm. Okay. Bye." She left through the door, which was not at all the way she came, but managed to escape the bordello unquestioned.

-

Julianna managed to go two weeks without returning to the bordello and the snarky Eoin who had foiled her job. That was not to say she went two weeks without
thinking
about him and his stupid petting. Admittedly, it was more than just the petting. It was the oil slick wings and the etched horns and the crimson hue of his skin...

No.

Nope. She absolutely refused to keep thinking about the way he towered over him and the chiseled features he put on display. Her wayward thoughts were put on hold by a hefty bag of coins being shoved into her hands. Her ears perked, as she opened it to find all of them gold. Tail swayed, a reward for a particularly hard job that had gone surprisingly well.

Julianna and her shiny reward returned to the bordello. Not to see Eion specifically, but just to visit. Certainly, there were other attractive and fun whores that she could spend this extra coin on. And if not, there was a bar and it would be just as entertaining to spend her money on drinks.

Somehow she managed to look more casual, despite being dressed as she always was. A cotton blouse, hide breeches and leather boots. Perhaps it was the absence of her coat or her [/align][/align]suspicious looking bag, or the way her ears fell of either side of her head. Julianna slid into a stool at the bar and tried not to appear as if she were looking for anyone in particular.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 09-30-2017

Admittedly after feeling as if he had surely secured a new client, Eoin was disappointed and somewhat defeated that his kitten didn’t immediately return to him with a bag of coins seeking his companionship. It wasn’t that he sulked around because she didn’t come back to see him...it was that he kept looking for her. Expecting her.

Eoin had almost given up on looking for her on the day that she came into the bordello and sat right at the bar. He didn’t really see her. Not all of her. From the angle at which he entered into the bar, he saw the two furred ears peeping above some other patrons. He felt his spirits lift. Or really, his heart leapt in his chest.
He was behind her, so she didn’t know that he knew that she was there. He observed her for a few minutes. Watched her sit at the bar and drink a drink. When he was tired of watching her pretend to be innocuous. He approached behind her and touched her shoulder and dragged his fingers across her back to her other shoulder as he rounded her.

“Hello kitten.” Eoin said as he walked around her. He slid into the bar stool next to her smoothly before ordering a shot of tequila. “How have you been?” He asked with a knowing smirk on his face that suggested perhaps she had been lonely and that was precisely what had returned her to the bordello. It wasn’t as if he hadn’t felt the same. He rubbed his hands up and down the dark, fitted velvet pants that clung to his legs. His wings were held tucked neatly and close to his body so as to not bump anyone or catch them on anything.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 10-01-2017

Her shoulders pinched together when he touched the first. Julianna sat up straighter, tail flickering as his hand trailed across her back. She didn’t need to look to know it was Eoin. She had a feeling he was the only one in the bordello who would touch her so freely without asking first. She turned her head in time to watch him float into her view and seat himself next to her.

Her ears dropped at the nickname she still wasn’t sure she approved of. She frowned at him over the drink she lifted to her lips. Sipping amber liquid her brow furrowed. “I’ve been keeping busy,” she answered, vaguely. Which did not at all answer the question. She left her hand, and her drink, fall back to the bar. “Am I supposed to ask how you’ve been? Are we going to play this game?” Her ears perked to attention, and her eyes skirted from him face, to the tops of his wings the arched above his shoulders.

They looked black in the harsh lighting of the bar, but she already knew the truth. A rainbow of colors was hidden among those dark feathers. Her sights darted away from him and back to the liquor line shelves behind the bar. Her tail swayed as she took another sip of her drink. “Did you come over here just to tease me more?” There was something bitter in the words she pushed from behind clenched teeth. How quickly her mood had soured at his appearance, despite the incubus being exactly who she had come to see. She was mad at herself for returning, for wanting anything to do with him. And at him for already knowing he was what she wanted.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 10-01-2017

Eoin might have been more taken aback by her saucy attitude if he didn’t have an idea as to where it stemmed from. Little bit of shame. So many first-timers had it. Shame that they would pay for affection. Shame could be a dangerous feeling for those with violent inclinations. How many now had tried to take their feelings of humiliation and embarrassment out on him? He’d lost count.

Fortunately, he didn’t peg Julianna as the violent type. Perhaps he could reassure her there was no room for shame in a whore-house. Unless it was her kink, of course. He couldn’t help but smirk at the thought.

Eoin sipped delicately at his shot just to taste it while he let the caustic words flow right over him. He tsked and touched the soft skin under her chin, lifting her proud face even more so that she almost seemed to be looking down her nose at him.
“This will go however you wish.” He said with a gentleness and softness to his voice that conveyed confidentiality. It was low enough that only she could hear him speak. He settled her with a gaze full of suggestive heat. “It’s lovely to see you again. I must admit I’ve been thinking about you.” He let his fingers graze down her throat to the soft hollow between her collar bones. “Wondering if you’d come back to see me.”

He had noted the earlier sweep of her gaze to his wings. It wasn’t uncommon for someone to admire them. He could always tell when they were. So Eoin swiveled forwards in his barstool putting himself in profile. He positioned himself so as to be better admired by her. If she wanted to look at his wings, well she had full view of the one closest to her. He even shuffled the wings as if to resettle them more comfortably. The feathers brushed her arm.

Eoin licked the back of his hand and dusted it with salt. “So did you-” He asked before he downed the shot and sucked at a wedge of lime. “-come to see me?” He finished his question while he licked again at the back of his hand looking for any salt he’d missed.

The thief continued to frown at him. Deliberately charming. That was his job. He was playing her as he would any other patron to the establishment. Julianna didn’t know why it grated on her they way it did. Her tail continued to sway quickly where it fell off the stool behind her. She continued to take small sips of her drink to have something to do with her hands. “Do you say that to all the familiar faces?” As she spoke his hand moved beneath her chin and she didn’t stop him. Head titled, she looked down at him. “It bet it usually works every time doesn’t it?”

Eion was correct about her shame and it made her sound mean. She wasn’t violent, no, not when she could help it, but her words were sharp. Julianna dropped her head back to its natural position when his hand moved down.

The incubus moved, feathers brushed her arm and they were as soft as she’d imagined. Not that she’d spent a lot of time imagining them. Of course not. In that moment she knew what she wanted. She knew what foolish thing she was going to spend her gold on in a whore house. “As a matter of fact, I did,” she admitted, surprising even herself, when he inquired to her reason for her patronage. Julianna drained the liquid in her glass with a toss off her head. Ears twitched as she licked alcohol from her lips before the perked to attention. She cocked her head at him. Suddenly, trying to look cute as if that mattered when she had a pouch full of gold.

“I want to pet your wings.”

It wasn’t just shame that Eoin could sense in his interaction with her. She was tense for another reason he couldn’t quite understand yet. It seemed to him that she wanted to posses him in some way. Or perhaps she wanted to be possessed by him in a special way. A way that he didn’t posses other patrons. He could understand that. And he knew how to respond to it too.

“I greet familiars with familiarity, that is true.” He admitted carefully before his lips curled upwards somewhat tenderly. “But there is only one I call kitten.” It wasn’t a lie but still felt like a risky line to lay down on her.

Eoin was rarely surprised by what patrons requested of him. Today it was different. He couldn’t have predicted that she wanted to pet him. Quite the opposite. He figured she would return to him for more petting, especially given the aroused way she had responded to him before.

Interesting.

He didn’t bother hiding the surprise from his face. His head turned quickly to the side to look at her searchingly. “Really.” His spine tingled with anticipation but left him with the jittery feeling of anxiety. While he loved the sensation of having his wings caressed, and was flattered that she found them so striking that she would return just for that, his wings, however, were his prized feature and he protected them fiercely.

She didn’t peg him as violent, no, but could she be petty enough to tear out some feathers? That, he wasn’t sure of, yet. He would just have to be careful. The way she looked at him was more reminiscent of a curious cat with ears at attention and twitching with anticipation at him.

He didn’t hesitate to agree. “I think you will find that very gratifying.” Eoin swiveled back towards her in the barstool and then stood. He gestured with his hand palm up. “Shall we then? Or would you like to finish your drink first?”

Her ears ceased their agitated twitch at his admission. They flexed upright and her eyes widened in visible incredulity. Lips pressed into a thin line. Her brow creased as if she were too seriously considering the weight of his words. Julianna doubted many halflings came for his services, and even if the did she doubted any of them looked like her. The sobriquet suited her, she knew, and she hated it only because she liked it so much. There was a possessiveness to being called kitten that she knew she was imagining, but she could revel in the made up comfort of being a pet. If only for one more night.

Julianna watched the shift in his features at her own revelation. They were keen on surprising each other this evening, it seemed. “Really.” She repeated his not quite question, doubling down on his requestion. She turned, slightly, to look at him. She spun the glass round and round with the tips of her fingers.

In response to his offer, she stood. Content to abandon the drink that wasn’t very satisfying anyway. She’d only ordered it for something do and now she had something better. Julianna allowed Eion to lead her out of the bar and towards his room; she could still find it in her own, remembering the layout from her reconnaissance. “Is that a common request of you?” Her ears fell backwards as she questioned him. “I didn’t see many others with wings.”

Eoin certainly got the message that she wanted to spend time with him more than she wanted to drink. That was a compliment if ever he got one. He was mighty pleased by that. He couldn't argue with the notion that he was better than alcohol. Surely he was.

Eoin escorted her with a hand between her shoulder blades to his room. The question she asked of him struck him as cute. Adorable. Naive.

His wings were certainly something patrons found exotic and sexy. Petting his wings, however, was not a specific request clients made of him. That's not to say his client's hadn't ever touched his wings. That usually came as a part of another sex act. Which he was assuming would be occurring today with Julianna.

His most common request had to do with his secret menu of additional cock. Which, he assumed, she must not know about if she thought his wings were his more attractive features.

“Not really.” He answered simply as he unlocked his door and let her inside first. The space was dimly lit as it always was. A few candles burned near constantly creating a warmth and emitting a spicy and earthy scent in his room.

“But you are correct. There aren’t many others with wings.” He didn’t make any attempt to offer an explanation as to why petting his wings wasn’t a common request. He felt it was obvious. People came to him to fuck and be fucked. Sure there were those who wanted something different now and again. But all in all that’s what it always boiled down to.

Eoin unzipped his velvet pants and let loosened fabric fall further down his hips revealing the sharp V his hip bones made like a highway leading to one place. The place where the shaft of his cock start was just visible. “Should I take my clothes off for this?” He asked already positioning the encounter to move to sex. And, of course, a bigger sale.

"Or should I take off yours, perhaps?" He asked when he stopped in front of her after he made a turn around her. His fingers toyed with the hem of her shirt as he stared down at her with a coy look in his eyes.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 10-02-2017

Julianna was unaware of what was ‘on the menu’ so to speak. She’d not considered asking, and wasn’t particularly curious since she had firmly decided on the one thing from him. Touch his wings to sate her curiosity and be on her way, and preferably not return. It could be bad for her business, being seen in one place too many times. Velvet ears remained pressed to dark locks as the walked and conversed. Julianna couldn’t help but feel like he was still making fun of her with his simple answers, but that feeling was more likely a testament to her own self-esteem than it was the product of something Eion was actually doing.

Stepping inside the room, she looked around. Though, she’d just been in it the night before it was a thief’s habit to observe. Green eyes scanned the dimly lit space to confirm she was aware of the exits, and (shamefully) pinpoint anything decidedly valuable. She wasn’t familiar with the spiced aroma of the candles; it muddled her sensitive nose, and she didn’t like that very much but she didn’t comment.

Ears perked to the rustling of fabric behind her. Tail swayed and she looked at him over her shoulder. Her gaze immediately dropped to the skin he’d revealed before lifting to watch him walk towards her. “Wh-what?” Her confusion stuttered out of her, she gazed up at him before looking to where he was now toying with the edge of her blouse. “Why would you…” She took a step back from him and frowned. “I just want to touch your wings,” she said as if she were reminding him. “I’m positive our clothes can remain on for that.”

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - saronym - 10-02-2017

Eoin’s pose when she turned to look at him was just that: a pose. His hips were somewhat pushed forward and his whole body oriented as if the center of the universe were between his legs. Her hesitancy, like her earlier sharp comments, was at least somewhat expected. She wasn’t the first one who had come to him with shyness. He would just have to warm her up to it then.

Extra work, but he didn’t mind it. The little thief was so fetching after all. There was just something enticing about her. The odd combination of a prideful spirit and bashfulness was fascinating to him.

Eoin’s lips formed a sassy ‘o’ before spreading into an easy smirk. “Of course.” He agreed while reaching to touch the curly ends of some hair that hung in front of her shoulders. “Whatever you like.” A reminder that the experience was all about her needs and desires.

“Where would you like me to sit?” He asked as he circled around her with his pants hanging precariously around his hips. He made no efforts to keep them up and it was a miracle they didn’t fall and expose more of him. Not that he would have cared. Eoin moved past her and crawled on to the bed. He gathered a couple of pillows in his arms and sunk down on his belly. He rested his head on the pile of pillows and gaze at her from the corner of his eye.

“Or should I lay down?” His wings which had been tucked against his spine flared out in invitation. “You could sit on my hips if you like.” He pushed himself up on his elbows mashing down the puffy down pillows. "Or do you prefer it face to face?" He asked with more than a hint of suggestive over tone.

RE: To Catch a Thief [Closed] - megs - 10-02-2017

That simple fingering of her hair caused her tail to sway pleasantly behind her knees. How starved she was for affection, that she would find it in the smallest, seemingly most meaningless touches. His words hit her ear like a challenge. That smirk didn’t help her think otherwise. He looked as if he didn’t think she could be in charge of the situation. He didn’t think she could voice what she wanted out of an experience she was paying for. Julianna didn’t look at him as he circled around her, but it was very obvious that she was aware of his movements. Her ears swiveled, matching his position.

When Eion moved towards the bed, Julianna followed him. She stood at the end of it and he stretched out and made himself appealing. Well, more appealing, if that were possible.

“You can lay down,” she said. Her tail appeared to sway behind her shoulders as she kicked off her boots. Julianna’s nervousness finally dissolved under the pressure of his teasing. She climbed up next to him on the bed; kneeling as to look down him. “I’d prefer you on your back. I want to see your face.”

And who wouldn’t. It was a lovely face. Julianna wanted to see his reactions, if there were any to be had, to her touch. He’d had his fun, petting her tail and her ears and getting her all worked up. She didn’t imagine she could push him to the same point just by touching his wings, but still.

Julianna waited until he maneuvered to his back and settled. She straddled his hips, and situated herself quite nicely in his lap. Her tail hung lazily behind her, occupying the line of space between his legs. “How should I go about it?” She asked, her earlier apprehension returning.