alonimi
Hunt/ed [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Hunt/ed [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-15-2017

Eden was jerked away from Owen again by Julianna and she was practically shrieking her frustrations. Glaring at Elliot she seemed to blame him for not coming to her assistance. Fair was fair. She had brought the hunter in to play with and now he was letting his uppity sister spoil it.

And now the little vampire was claiming him. “What! Liar!” Eden violently threw the accusation towards Julianna emphasizing it with the point of her finger.

Behind Julianna Owen was reeling from the shock of what she was claiming. Him to be exact. “Wh-” he started to question it and then deny it but he held his tongue. Owen could play along for the moment if it meant saving himself torture and death.

Sure he could be hers. Just for now. Like right now in this emergency moment.

“Y- you can’t just claim him. Right now. Just because its suddenly convenient for you. And - and - he's a hunter! You can't have him!” Eden was faltering. By claiming Owen, Julianna had essentially check-mated Eden’s plans. Eden could choose to ignore it and cross Julianna but vampires who messed with other vampire’s humans got a bad rap in the larger community.

The consequences were usually not pretty.

Eli!” She whirled on her maker, begging him to intervene.

“Are you --- going to let me bleed out --- while you figure out your fucked up --- vampire politics or what?” Owen asked with anger and impatience from behind Julianna whose back was pressed to his front. Her frame was small but he felt oddly safe behind her.

Who the question was directed at was unclear. He could hardly make it through the entire question for his breathlessness. He gasped sucking at air knowing he had lost too much blood and his body was starved for oxygen. His neck was leaking blood anew after Eden had started the flow again just moments before.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-15-2017

Julianna was stood, unmoved, under the weight of Eden’s accusations. Liar, she called her, and even though she wasn’t wrong, it didn’t matter. Julianna’s word was all that mattered in the situation. Vampire politics and all that. Her ears pricked to the sound of Owen beginning to protest, but he quickly ceased. Good, she didn’t need him fucking up her entire rescue plan out of indignation.

“I’m not just claiming him right now,” she defended, features softening back to their more outwardly human appearance. Owen’s complaints cut through Eden’s whining, so Julianna turned to release him from the bindings. It was easy enough for her to snap the cuffs around his wrists, she didn’t feel like waiting for one of them to release him, and she wanted to break their toys. Owen slumped against her without the support of the chains, and she caught him easily. Their height difference lent towards some awkwardness, but she draped one of his arms around her shoulders and supported his weight.

Elliot turned away from them again, and scoffed. He waved his hand as if dismissing himself from the entire conversation. He was annoyed, but the precedents in place meant his hands were tied.

The smell of Owen’s blood was tempting. Sweet and salty, and reminding her of a treat from her childhood that she couldn’t quite place. She shifted her focus to getting him out and away from the other two vampires. Julianna shrugged, it was difficult with Owen leaning against her. “Hunter or not, he’s mine, and you can’t touch him.” A glimmer of a smirk curled at the corner of her mouth; Eden was thwarted and that entertained her.

“We’re leaving,” she announced to the room with a final glare at Eden. Julianna didn’t spare another glance to Elliot as she departed with ‘her’ hunter.

Julianna took Owen back to her apartment, because she didn’t know what to do with him. Vampire speed and strength lent well to urgency. She led him to the couch and dropped him carefully onto the plush cushions. He was pale and his breathing was concerning. She climbed up on the couch next to him, propped up on her knees with her feet tucked beneath her bottom. Pulling her sleeve up her arm she lifted her hand to her mouth and bit into the soft flesh of her wrist. Blood flowed from the wound, trickling from the corner of her mouth, she wiped at it with the back of her other hand and she held the injured wrist out to him.

“Here, you need this. It will help.”

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-15-2017

The events that followed his release from the chain bindings were all a blur to Owen as his mind threatened to slip into unconsciousness. Soft cushions beneath him and the sound of Julianna’s voice addressing him directly caused Owen to force his mind into focus. It felt sort of like he was his brain near-sighted and needed to squint to see something.

His gut reaction to the bleeding wrist that was presented to him was disgust. His nose wrinkled and he turned his head slightly away. “No.” He refused her.

A black spot in front of his vision reminded Owen that he didn’t have many choices at the moment. Slowly his face turned back towards the wrist. He cupped a hand underneath her arm as if it were a chalice and reluctantly brought it up until his lips met the soft skin of her wrist. He kept grey eyes locked on hers when he began to drink. It was an attempt at keeping his self-awareness, his cool. He could control himself.

Owen had never had vampire blood before but he was aware of the effects. He wasn’t as prepared as he thought for the feeling of not wanting to stop. His eyes quickly fell closed as he lost sense of the act and himself.

Once he began drinking, a wave of relief washed over him. He immediately felt a vitality returning to him. More than, if he was honest. Serous liquid coated his tongue and, surprising himself, he didn’t mind the metallic taste. Something about the way it made him feel. He wouldn’t stop until she made him. Both hands pressed her arm to his mouth while he drank with relish, and for the moment, without any of the self-consciousness or self-loathing that would take over later.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-16-2017

Even though he declined, she continued to hold her wrist out towards him. Blood was dripping from the wounds, threatening to drip onto his lap as they ran and pooled. A heavy silence settled between them, until Owen turned back to her and accepted her offering. There was a sort of challenge in his gaze, as if his intent was to remind her that this was an emergency, that he was not enjoying having to do this. Which was fine with her; she held his gaze with a cool indifference as if to imply she wasn’t deriving any pleasure from the act.

That was not to say, that she did not watch him with a sort of fascination. Those eyes of his were so pretty. She was trying to figure what about him pulled her in. Careful not to disturb her arm, she shifted her position on the couch. She moved her feet out from beneath her, but kept them close to her body. She was pressed against Owen’s arm and almost cuddled against him in a way. After a few moments he seemed to relax, grey eyes disappearing behind pale lids and he sank deeper into the couch, but his grip on her arm tightened.

Julianna pulled her wrist away from him, and it was a bit of a fight. Owen didn’t seem to want to stop. She jerked her arm away and pulled the sleeve back down and over the quickly fading marks. “That should be enough,” her limb dropped to her lap, but she remained pinned up against him. “How are you feeling?”

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-17-2017

When the source of blood was tugged away from him, Owen came out of the trance that had come over him. He gazed sheepishly at Julianna, embarrassed by his loss of control, but found himself licking at blood that had stained his lips.

She was huddled up against him, sort of. Pressed against his arm in a way. Without her arm to hold on to, he wasn’t sure what to do with his hands with her pressed against him. He dropped them to his lap but didn’t move away from her.

“I’m uh - I feel -” He hesitated wondering whether he should be honest or downplay it. He lifted his fingers to feel at the wound that had been at his neck. The skin was closed and he could feel nothing but dried blood that flaked away from his skin.

The truth was he felt incredible. His senses all felt sharper somehow and it came with this afterglowing sense of competence that had settled over him. When he looked into her eyes he thought he could discern a subtle slightly darker red - like garnet - that ringed her pupil. Something he hadn’t noticed before. And the smell of her shampoo or perfume. He didn’t need to bury his face in her hair it was already all around him. He was hyper aware of the soft press of her breast against his arm. He was even aware of his own strong and steady pulse. He felt - in a word - euphoric.

He realized he had spaced out in the middle of answering her question. He’d gotten caught up in looking at her, feeling her pressed against him, feeling himself feeling her.

“I feel much better. Great even.” That was about as much gushing as Owen could manage in describing his state.

He scratched self-consciously at the back of his neck. “Thanks. For coming to get me.” His face flattened into something less amused with his existence than he had been feeling before. “What the hell were you thinking though claiming me like that? I’m not your human. And drinking from you doesn’t - it isn’t going to -”

He gave up on the argument and just clamped his mouth shut and ground his teeth looking away from her like an ungrateful child.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-19-2017

The vampire waited patiently for Owen to answer her. She could tell that he was lost in the heightened sensations that came with drinking vampire blood. Aside from it’s healing and restorative properties, vampire blood tended to intoxicate humans. She’d heard it was similar to rolling on ecstasy and being high on cocaine at the same time. An addiction to vampire blood was sweeping the world.

She cocked her head at him, crimson eyes staring back into grey ones as she waited for an answer. When he finally spoke, she smiled, clearly pleased that he was feeling better. She even went as far as to snuggle against his arm and rest her head on her shoulder. “Good,” she chirped. “I was worried I wouldn’t get to you in time.” She nuzzled her face against the rounded curve of his upper arm.

But then he was angry. She could see the shift from grateful to annoyed on his features. Lifting her head to look at him again, he eyes made shorts tracks between the hardness of his eyes and the straight line of his mouth. Julianna pouted, plush lower lip jutting forward as she shifted her body away from him. With a huff she huddled against the opposite arm of the love seat, arms crossed and knees tucked close to her body. Now neither of them was looking at the other.

“I was just trying to help,” she mumbled, petulantly. “If Eden and the other vampires think you’re mine then they’ll leave you alone. It was just a trick, I figured you’d know that. Obviously, there isn’t anything like that between us.”

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-20-2017

And just like that he had spoiled the rather satisfying way she was cuddling up next to him and nuzzling on him. He stared straight ahead for a few petulant moments before gazing over at her with something softer in his eyes. She had a point.

“Yeah, I know.” He sighed and then whacked the flat of his hand against the sofa cushion. “Shit.” He complained suddenly realizing something. In agitation, he raked his fingers through his hair. “My phone. It went -” he slid his palms together to illustrate “-sliding under their couch. Fuck.”

“I haven’t even paid it off yet.” He went on complaining while he moved closer to the vampire. Were his over-wrought complaints a cover for what he was doing? That being pushing her legs down to make a space for him to lay his head in her lap. “Now I’m going to have to get a shitty cheap one or add another phone pay off to my plan.” This banal sort of commentary seemed out of place in his state but it made perfect sense to him.

He settled in her lap and stared up at her from under the curve of her breasts. He started fiddling with the zipper of her hoodie. Pulling it upwards to close the jacket up at her chin and down again to her navel. And up again. He was splayed out over the couch. One long leg hanging off the side, the other propped up on the far arm of the couch.

“Eli and Eden, huh?” He asked to make conversation. “So he said you were his sister. Is that some like fucked up vampire sister thing? Or is he your actual brother - biologically speaking? And who is Eden?” He raised his index finger to point accusingly at her even while he seemed to be snuggling his head closer to her stomach to get comfortable. “You made yourself out to be some nice vampire but you are associated with some bad ones.”

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-21-2017

Her head turned quickly when she noticed he was moving towards her. Red eyes honed in on him almost warily, unsure of his intention. Somehow, it wasn't any clearer when he pushed at her legs. They dropped to the floor, feet making dull thuds on the carpet. It wasn't until his head was in her lap, that she figured out what he was obviously doing. She went eerily still with the contact, resembling a statue as she looked down her nose at him as he played with her zipper.

His sudden change in behavior has caught her off guard, and this was different then when she'd been cuddling him somehow.

Centuries old, sexy selfie sending vampire, suddenly disarmed by snuggling vampire hunter. Sounded like a weird clickbait article.

“I can buy you a new phone,” she suggested, finally settling into the new the new position. She still wasn't entirely sure that this wasn't some sort of trick to get close to her. That this wouldn't end with a stake in her heart. Julianna clawed fingers through his hair, pushing flopping bangs away from his eyes and slicking it back towards the crown of his head. She continued with a rhythmic and petting motion over blonde locks.

When he asked without asking about the vampires they'd dealt with earlier, her gaze lifted and skirted away from him. Eyes rolled upwards towards the ceiling and she leaned her head until it met the back of the couch. “Elliot is my actual brother.” She spoke just loud enough to be heard, her hand never stopped its movements in his hair. Slightly clawed fingers scratching lightly against his scalp. “We’re twins. Turned by the same sire a long time ago.” She went quiet again, her fingers briefly left his hair, to stroke his cheek and downwards towards his jaw before returning. She sighed heavily and skipped over Eden entirely; she didn't like talking about the deranged vampire her brother called companion.

“I wasn't always a nice vampire,” she admitted towards the ceiling.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-22-2017

That moment of stillness, the utter stillness of her, the lack of even breathing was a stark reminder that she wasn’t human. He also didn’t know whether any of this, whatever this was, would end with a stake in her heart. He almost sat back up. Almost. But then she was sweetly offering to buy him a new phone and touching his hair.

He was taken aback by both her generous offer and the feeling of her fingers against his scalp. “I won’t say no to a free phone.” The way he said it was more sullen than appreciative as he mourned the loss of the pictures she had sent him.

Owen’s eyes tracked the curve of her chin as she stretched her neck backwards. When she started speaking, he closed his eyes and sort of snuggled his head into her lap some more to encourage the continued petting. The graze of nails along his scalp sent an electric thrill through his whole head and down his back that was powerful enough to raise the hair on his arms. Owen loved having his hair petted under normal circumstances but the heightened senses from her blood in his system made the feeling more exquisite than he expected.

His eyes popped back open, “No shit.” His voice sour with sarcasm. “So what’s your body count?” He asked the question before thinking about how it would go over with the clearly reformed vampire. His head remained in her lap expecting the petting to go on as long as he wanted it to.

“By the way, why did you put your number in my phone that night?” It was an off topic musing because his mind kept circling back to the lost pictures. He was trying to make sense of the muddled feelings of sexual attraction and maybe even a growing infatuation he had with her.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-22-2017

She stopped petting him when that biting sarcasm hit her ear. Julianna kept her gaze on the ceiling as her hand fell away from his head and laid limply on the couch. She was terribly still, again, she’d not resumed the effort of breathing since she didn’t need to pretend with him. Despite their current closeness she was reminded of the chasm between them. She a vampire and he a vampire hunter. She knew she should keep in mind that his seemingly affectionate nature was just an effect of her blood. It would pass and he would leave, and they’d return to being mostly enemies.

She swallowed hard, the working of her throat was noticeable with the angle of her head. He’d probably kill her someday. Maybe not tonight, but someday.

Julianna shifted uncomfortably, but not enough to discourage his cuddling. This reaction made it obvious that she had heard his question, but just like his inquiry about Eden she chose to ignore it. In truth, she just didn’t know the answers. It was easy to lose count of your crimes when you committed them with reckless abandon over two centuries.

“I wanted you to have it,” she answered bluntly when the conversation shifted to her number. “I like you. I was hoping you would text me.” She laughed softly and let her hand return to her hair. Her head lifted and she looked down at him, dark hair falling forward in a curtain. “Did you like the pictures I sent you? You saved quite a few of them.”

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-23-2017

From his place in her lap, Owen watched the vampire become extremely uncomfortable with his line of questioning. He noted the way she froze, almost, like a deer in headlights that is to say if she wasn’t a deadly predator. His eyes traced the up and down of the delicate bulges of her throat when she swallowed.

But his question went unanswered.

He assumed the number was somewhere closer to Too Many. Not that he was surprised. Vampires were vampires even those who later decided to be ‘good.’

He wasn’t sure how to take the information: I like you. Did that have a special meaning when it came to vampires? Did she like him in a friendly way? A sexy way? Or my favorite food way? She gave enough clues for the man to have sussed it out but he was too busy being surprised she knew he had taken screenshots of her pictures.

Owen didn’t blush. Not in a true sense. In his sudden embarrassment, he felt his body temperature increase along with the rate of his heart. He sat up quickly upsetting her hand which had gone back to his head.

“What. I -” He searched her eyes as he considered trying to deny it. There was no use though. She already knew. Somehow she knew for a fact. “How - how do you know? I was just trying to find out from the backgrounds where you lived. You know, just in case I didn’t know all the vampire-friendly housing in town.”

Welp that was definitely a lie and he felt sort of immediately bad for it.

“Don’t get me wrong, you looked good.” He cleared his throat and scratch at the back of his neck. “I think you’re sexy. I mean, the pictures were sexy.” Owen wasn’t sure where to look after he had revealed too much about himself. And that was the tip of the iceberg. She didn’t even know that he had masturbated to those pictures.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-23-2017

Blinking in confusion, Julianna watched him rise and sit away from her. Her hand was still poised that the level in which it had previously been in his hair. She didn’t know what she had said that had caused him to pull away from her so quickly. “Snapchat shows when someone takes a screenshot,” she explained, hand falling into her lap.

She cocked her head like a curious feline as she listened to him fumble through excuses. Despite the risque nature of most of her photos, she knew that none of them revealed anything more than exactly what she had wanted to show. Nothing to be had in her backgrounds that would have given her away. Currently, that effort was wasted since the vampire hunter was now sitting in her apartment telling her that she looked sexy.

The corners of her mouth curled upwards, coy and clearly pleased by the compliment. “So you did like them?” She confirmed following the absence of any actual admittance on his part. In a swift motion she pulled her feet from the floor and tucked them underneath her, so she could crawl towards him at the other end of the couch where he had retreated. “What did you like about them?” She tested him, propping herself up on her knees when she was close enough to properly tower over him. “Which ones did you like best?” She continued her prodding as she invited herself into his lap, straddling his thighs with her own and pushing him back into the couch. Her hands curled around the back of his neck, nails returning to petting the hair he had taken away from her.

“Did you find anything about them...useful?”

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-24-2017

“Ah.. yeah?” Was admitting that he liked the pictures before he knew anything else to say. He had already told her he looked sexy. Backtracking would be not only a lie but a useless one.

He stared in almost disbelief as she crawled-stalked towards him with something predatory in her eyes.He didn’t know how to answer what he liked about them. Her body? The suggestive curve of her hip? The provocation and challenge in her eyes...just like he was seeing now as he looked up at her? She was perched on her knees staring down at him with crimson eyes.

It didn’t take much effort to push him into the couch once she had sank onto his thighs. He couldn’t think straight anymore when her hands went back into his hair. He found himself wanting to give truthful answers to the compromising questions she asked.

“Yes. They were … handy.” He almost didn’t care about his cringe worthy play on words. “I liked the one with the garter.” His hands were on her hips even though he didn’t remember telling them to be there. “It was almost a full body shot, remember? From the neck down.” How could she not remember? It was one of the more revealing images she had sent him. A little more explicit than the others and of course he preferred it. He could still see the shape of her nipple in his mind framed shaded in black lace.

"I also liked the ones where I could see your eyes. They were more ... personal."

Too much. He was saying too much. The thought of it all had inspired an erection.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - megs - 06-24-2017

Julianna cocked her head and smiled at the funny little pun. She felt as if he had used it deliberately, and the innuendo wasn’t lost on her. “I remember,” she murmured, confirming his thoughts. Her tone and the petting was almost encouraging. She wanted to hear him say more complimentary things about her.

Her thighs spread further apart until she was planted more firmly into his lap. No longer hovering, but firmly planted on the erection trapped in his jeans. “They were personal,” her tone was soft. Intimate. Like the position she had forced him into. She was just short enough now that she had to look up at him, red eyes framed with black fringe gazed at him. “They were just for you.” Her hands left his hair, trailing over the curve of his ear and down the line of his jaw. She was touching him because he was letting her. Her hips rolled forward, grinding against him as she took his chin between her fingers and lowered his face towards hers.

“You could see me in those garters again, if you wanted,” she whispered against his mouth, before capturing his lips in a kiss.

RE: Hunt/ed [Closed] - saronym - 06-24-2017

Storm grey eyes flicked downwards to where their bodies met when she sank down into his lap. His erection tightly pressed into his jeans, a visible bulge angling up and towards the left. When she lowered herself on top of him he was entirely distracted by the pleasurable sensation of his rigidity trapped underneath her.

He had gone from looking up at her to looking down at her but it didn’t seem to make any difference as he was passenger to whatever ride she was taking him on. He sucked in a subtly shuddering breath as her fingers feathered over his ticklish ear and her hips teased him simultaneously. His hands remained on her curves and could feel the contractions of her muscles when she rolled her hips on his.

“I do want that.” He made this breathy admission before his brain could kick in and stop him.

If he thought a moment ago that he was saying too much, now he was about to be speechless as he let her pull him into a kiss he wanted as much as she. Owen’s open mouth on hers panted with desire - for a vampire! - that he wasn’t sure he was ready to confront. His body had other ideas as his fingers dug into her hip to encourage her movements while the other skirted up the curve of her lower back to rest between her shoulder blades. He pressed his hand into her spine crushing her body into his wanting to feel all of her pressed up against him and not just her legs and thighs.

All at once his hands froze against her, “Wait.” He said even though his lips continued to capture hers. “Wait a second.” His willpower seemed to activate with the words he said. He pulled his mouth away from her. He stared at her lips parted and breathless. “I um -” he clawed at his hair as he came to terms with the sexual frustration he was resigning himself to. “I should just - go home.”

He easily lifted her off and deposited her onto the couch next to him before he pushed himself up. “You and I -” he gestured his hand between the two of them. “We can’t. This will end bad.” That left and upwards facing bulge in his pants suggested otherwise.