alonimi
Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium (/showthread.php?tid=721)

Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - SolitareLee - 04-08-2017

Welcome to Lee's Character Emporium, where we find the character that's just right for your needs!
Peruse our stock of NPCs today!

This post will be kept up-to-date so that I don't have to keep posting more Seeking, so feel free to check back regularly if that's something that you'd like to do.

Currently in Stock
Valesport (PCs/NPCs)
Las Ballenas (PCs)
Akvero (PCs/NPCs)

FAQ For purposes of this thread, when I say NPC, I mean a character who exists outside of major plotlines, generally in a single area, to be used as a plot device, short thread, one shot, etc for your characters. They also (hopefully) serve to give life and amusing inter-connections to various settings. They exist outside of time, by and large, and are immune to plot holes. NO. D: I just don't have time for everything, and do this primarily for fun, so tend to only take leads that really interest me. The reason I invented the NPCs is so that people could have characters to play with that I wouldn't be as picky with. Yes. Probably. Hopefully. Posting here, even better, PMing me! Smile

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - SolitareLee - 04-08-2017

Contemporary PCs

Bree, Profile (has RP samples), Valesport
Places they can be found in present: Valesport Public Library, Valesport University, being a General Menace around town
Places they can be found in past: Valesport (up to 5 years ago)
Example ideas: Bree goes to grad school at the local college, in both the English and library sciences departments. Situations like RA or research assistance, classmates, etc are possible. She also interns at the downtown Valesport library, where she can be found a few days per week, normally in the morning shift.
Willingness to have sex: None present, Low in future
Kind of sex: ppppprobably femdom
Available to NPC? Yes, at library
Available to be menaced? Maybe (at your own risk; she has a Designated Menacer who dislikes sharing :P)
Available to menace? Maybe

Ren, Profile (has RP samples), Valesport
Places they can be found in present: Valesport (Old Town, Downtown)
Places they can be found in past: N/A
Example ideas: Ren can often be found bumming (literally) around Old Town. She rarely leaves it; when she does, it's to go downtown and nowhere else. She's not in much of a position to help people, but it doesn't stop her from trying when she finds someone similarly disadvantaged. She can be persuaded to do any number of things in exchange for money, food, or other things she needs.
Willingness to have sex: Medium
Kind of sex: Anything in exchange for something you have that she needs. Either disinterested or violent sex (her only two settings) if she likes you.
Available to NPC? No.
Available to be menaced? Yes, however menace at your own risk.
Available to menace? No.

Klyk, Profile (has RP samples), Las Ballenas/Misc
Places they can be found in present: Desert outside Las Ballenas, inside city at night, mostly
Places they can be found in past: Various places across Russia (5-27 years ago) and the United States (1-5 years ago)
Specific Request: I'm looking for damsels in distress in need of rescue. Ideally, they would be either stranded in the desert for some reason, or in some kind of trouble. An RP set inside the city limits would probably be short-lived, but, say, if someone were to be taken out into the desert and menaced with the prospect of a shallow grave... Or, even better, if there were some sort of special circumstance preventing them from being taken back to the city immediately. Short RPs and short rescues are also fine.
Willingness to have sex: Low to medium.
Kind of sex: Klyk tends to only have sex with people when it seems like it will make them feel better about the whole 'being rescued' situation. He's gay, and thereby not particularly interested in women, but has been known to accept blowjobs from them if they really seem to want to.
Available to NPC? No
Available to be menaced? No
Available to menace? Maybe

Laelia, Profile , Valesport, Misc
Places they can be found in present: Valesport, everywhere except Old Town
Places they can be found in past: Essentially anywhere
Example ideas: If you have a throwaway character you'd like to be menaced, or a setting that requires cannibalism, uh, I guess that would work? She also has a tendency to save people in relatively small amounts of danger (being mugged, being abused, being raped) by immediately putting them in infinitely more danger and scarring them for life. She then expects gratitude.
Willingness to have sex: High
Kind of sex: Honestly probably pretty weird, kind of gross, bloody sex, under most circumstances. She doesn't tend to mix sex with food, but can certainly be convinced that sex is "gratitude" for a "rescue." She tends to be less eager to eat someone if she's had sex with them (at least immediately thereafter, like some kind of inverse praying mantis), so it can be a decent way to get oneself out of trouble. However, Laelia has myriad forms and it's kind of a crapshoot as to which one she'll feel like using.
Available to NPC? No.
Available to be menaced? No.
Available to menace? Yes, in fact, that's essentially all she's available for.

Contemporary NPCs
Ricky, Reference Images 1, 2, Valesport NPC
Short Desc: A sort of unkempt, average, moderately attractive sort of Generic White Fellow. Kind of gives the impression he's misplaced his control over his life, somewhere, and only just become aware of it. Ricky runs a pawn shop in downtown Valesport. It normally caters to vampires that have things to sell that may not be, shall we say, appropriately acquired. This is both the cause and effect of Ricky not really asking questions.
Example ideas: If your character needs quick cash or to pick up something where no one will ask why, exactly, they need a power drill at 3AM, Ricky is your guy. He's an NPC, meaning that he's here to be useful to your plotline, or provide your character with something to do, but doesn't tend to get pulled into large, overarching plots, himself.
Willingness to have sex: Medium
Kind of sex: Meaningless hookups, mostly, probably sort of dirty sex in the backroom of a pawn shop in exchange for something you need but don't have money for.
Available to PC? Possibly, if you have something specific in mind
Available to be menaced? No
Available to menace? No

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - SolitareLee - 04-08-2017

Fantasy PCs
Jazmine, Profile, Akvero/Misc
Places they can be found in present: Akvero
Places they can be found in past: ???
Example ideas: Jazmine is relatively new in town and has set up 'shop' in a tiny little corner store. She sells unusual trinkets and gadgets. If your character needs a specific item (VERY specific lmao), this could be a place to go.
Specific Request: I don't have any major plotlines with Jazmine yet. I would like some. If you have any ideas, please hmu.
Willingness to have sex: medium to high (PWP possible)
Kind of sex: Well, she's two feet tall, so either with a very small person or very carefully. All genders welcome; she has a female preference.
Available to NPC? Yes, at her shop
Available to be menaced? Yes
Available to menace? No

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - AgentBonkers - 04-09-2017

Hey there. An idea occurred to me as I was reading over your request for Klyk.

It's not quite a typical damsel in distress per se, but sort of still? Basically ever since my character Iara found out about her powers and realized they go a bit beyond just invulnerability to bullets and knives and such, every so often she's taken to...testing limits. Like, if I don't suffocate/get smoke inhalation issues etc, does that mean I don't need to breath? Am I capable of drowning? (Answer: Doesn't pass out when lungs full of water, but the bodily drowning reflex never goes away so it is super intensely unpleasant like woah).

Anyway, another question she at some point decides to test is - how long can she go without food/water, because she knows she does get hungry/dehydrated, but...less so, or it has less of an effect than on regular people, or something, she isn't sure. She decides at a certain point to test it out in the desert because more extreme environment, perhaps clearer answers, also preparing for worst case scenarios etc. So at some point a couple weeks before my other thread with her, I'm thinking she does this thing where she wonders into the desert with no supplies and just kind of...stays there, for days. And like, she does get really dehydrated and disoriented and out of it, but it's been longer than three days for sure and she feels like shit but she isn't dead like a normal person def would be, and at some point it occurs to her that she's too out of it to know how the hell to get back to civilization and well... Some rescuing might not be unappreciated?

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - SolitareLee - 04-09-2017

I like that idea. I've been hoping those two would run into each other due to Klyk's status as, technically, a monster that lives in the desert, ahaha. Looking like he does, he could easily seem suspicious, dangerous, or something that needed to be "taken care of" to an intrepid hero. Adding in a mild delirium caused by dehydration/exposure, things could get dicey/alarming. xD (Fortunately, Klyk is also a brick, so it'd be like punching a furry wall.)

Excellent. Klyk seems quite cool (I read though your fox and hound thread with him) so looking forward to seeing how they interact.

I have some time today, so I could start a thread if that works for you? Also, what time of day/night would be best for running into him?

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - SolitareLee - 04-09-2017

That sounds great to me! Any time of day works, really, though he's more active around dusk and night. She probably would have seen some coyotes circling, those tend to be what clue him into lost people.

Post made! Hehe, it got away from me a bit in length, but yeah, it's up :]

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - ambientmagic - 04-11-2017

I finally pulled Evan's profile together! Interested in him swinging by the library sometime to harass visit Bree?

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - SolitareLee - 04-11-2017

Yeah, he looks like he'll be a really fun counterweight to Bree's utter lack of mirth and merriment. xD Plus since she's in the middle of her Masters in English, technically she's in his "department," as it were. :P I'm assuming despite him being in the "humanities," she'll never have had a class of his? (I get the suspicious feeling he might not even teach any lmfao)

RE: Lee's Seeking and NPC Emporium - ambientmagic - 04-11-2017

He's totally a professor!! Of... sorts. He teaches lessons and things, yeah! :D