alonimi
Beg Pardon [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Beg Pardon [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-03-2017

He groaned, nearly purred as the weight of her pulled at his horns. He ran his hand over her, unable to help himself when the curve of her spine made her so inviting. "You're allowed to hate me," he said. "I'm your boss." He slid his hand up her dress, worked it between her thighs and curled two fingers inside of her again.

"Yank on my horns," he warned, his voice low, "and I'll know that means you want me to fucking destroy you."

… that's what he'd do, anyway. It wouldn't necessarily be voluntary.

"I wasn't trying to imply that you're less than," he said. He rocked his hips, slowly and barely at all, just enough that she'd adjust to having him move inside of her. "You seemed to think that your being here was unnecessary, and I was trying to explain why we disagree." His fingers started pumping inside her in time with the motion of his hips, and he bit back a groan. "You're here for the same reason we keep wolves away from sheep."

The arm around her waist moved, so that he was holding her up with his cock and his fingers and her hands on his horns. His hand cupped one of her breasts through her dress and the shirt beneath it, trying to decide if he could pull at her neckline without ruining the uniform.

It was already fairly ruined, between fluids and the stains of ash and burnt wood. But it was the principle of the thing, was the thing.

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - SolitareLee - 04-04-2017

Two fingers inside of her while his cock was up her ass was just straight up cheating. She moaned, loudly, pushing against him and then immediately regretting it because ow. To make things worse, he had a growl that threat in her ear, which frankly, she interpretted as a challenge. She was very tempted to give him a good yank to call his bluff, but, uh...

There was... a pretty good chance he wasn't bluffing. And while part of her was a bit curious about that, it wasn't a big enough part of her. She was already too much cock by volume, she didn't want to push her luck. ...Yet.

His words struck a pang of hurt in her, again, and she went to try and kick him. It was a bad idea, again, because it shifted him inside her and it hurt, but she was mad. "Oh fuck you, you're a literal demon sodomizing your 'employee' but now I'm a fuckin' wolf? Around sheep? That's ex-a-a-aaaahnnn." She was momentarily distracted with a moan as his fingers curled inside her, his hand brushing against her clit. It was. Hard to do this right now. "'Xactly," she managed, panting. "What I mean. 'Bout treatin' me like a serial killer, or a monster. You, nnnnngh, ah, stupid shits, ah, treat me like a dangerous lunatic, call me a 'wolf' and 'unfit' and 'a danger to everyone around me.' Aaaahhh!"

She could feel her throat and eyes burning again, and it wasn't even related to the pain in her ass, which was there but... not totally unwanted, at the moment. It was more related to the pain in her chest. "Y'can't even find anythin' nice to say about me when I ask, y'just call me a goddamn animal."

She really wished this wasn't feeling good, because it was creating a painful sort of disconnect between her head and her body. His cock up her ass was unreal, his fingers in her cunt were divine--poor choice of words--and supporting her own weight via his horns while trying not to jerk them hard enough that he'd split her in two with his cock... Under other circumstances, it could have been a vaguely life-changing experience.

But he thought so little of her. And everyone did. So she should be used to it. But instead of getting a thicker skin, it felt like every time it just got thinner, and she was so sick of it. So sick of feeling every little insult and slight like a knife. Or, in this case, like a giant goddamn cock up the ass.

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-04-2017

He'd gone and pissed her off again, which he was starting to think was just very easy to do. He didn't usually have these problems with women. Particularly not when he was already abusing previously-untouched portions of their insides. He raised the hand that had been on her breast to her neck, trying to hold her still. "Shhh." His thumb stroked the little hollow beneath her ear. "You're misunderstanding me again."

He curled his fingers again, rubbed his thumb around her clit without touching it directly and started to move a little more. It was a slow transition from that gentle rocking to actually sliding in and out of her – only an inch or so at a time, but still closer to that actual thrusts that he wanted. "You're either overestimating how I feel about sheep, or underestimating how I feel about wolves." A thrust of his hips, a push of his fingers. "A wolf is a clever, powerful animal. A sheep is so goddamn dumb that if you scare it enough it dies."

He lowered his head slow enough that she wouldn't lose her hold on him, pressing a kiss to her hair. "I want to say nice things, but you don't seem to like the things that I do." He paused. "And if I'm honest," he admitted, "I don't think I appreciate that you seem to think 'dangerous monster' is the worst, most insulting thing that you could be." He thrust again all at once, still holding her neck, and nipped at the tip of her ear as gently as he could with teeth as sharp as his were.

The hand not inside her had moved up to her neck. She inhaled sharply, but his hand felt different than the belt had. She didn't like that she liked it. It also meant that she was officially being supported entirely her own upper body strength and his cock.

The way he stroked under her ear felt nice. The way he talked felt soothing. She resented him a little for both, but still liked the sensation.

"Awright, you may have a point there," she admitted. "Considerin' the main cause o' death was fuckin' idiots jumpin' in the goddamn river. They woulda been fine."

Just when she was starting to get used to the slow, gentle thrusts--which hurt like the dickins (pun somewhat intended) but were generally bearable, especially when combined with the his fingers inside of her--he decided to make a point by thrusting and biting.

She cried out, clenching around him, which of course made it hurt more, which of course made her clench more. She spasmed around him for a moment while struggling to get herself back under control. His cock inside her, his fingers, his teeth, his hand against her neck, were all coming together in a perfect storm.

"D-don't be stupid," she panted, face flushed. "Yer not a dangerous monster. Yer a fuckin' pussy. You hit me an' then felt bad. You fingered me an' then felt bad. I got ten gold that you feel bad after this, too." She took his point, though. It didn't really make her feel any better, since she was still tired of being treated like disgusting and useless or dangerous and menacing depending on what way someone wanted to hurt her at any given time. But it was, at least, a point.

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-04-2017

"Fuck," he bit out through his teeth. "You feel so fucking good." He almost sounded angry about it.

He laughed despite himself, because it almost sounded like she was trying to defend him. In her own special, belligerent sort of way. "You're sweet," he deadpanned, fingers moving harder inside of her. He nuzzled at her hair to speak low directly into her ear again. "The things in your hands don't stop being horns just because you like them," he said, and experimentally he tried using the hand inside her to lift her up a little, see if he could use her to stroke his cock. "The fact that I'd feel bad about it doesn't change how easy it would be for me to fucking break you."

The problem with her size was how difficult it was to fill her ass with cock and cover her in teethmarks at the same time. He couldn't bite her neck, or her shoulder, or her tits – not standing like this, anyway. But he liked the way she'd gasped when he'd gone for her neck, so he gave it a careful squeeze, his thumb stroking her clit as he lifted her up and let gravity bring her down again.

"This is the King's Guard. We're dangerous, but we try to be nice about it. You were halfway here before we even found you." His voice was getting strained; he'd lose his coherence sooner than later. Too small, too soft, too hot, too tight. At a certain point, even he couldn't keep giving a lecture. "Learn to play nice," he said, "and you can be safe here with us."

With him. If this could possibly count as safe.

She was already flushed due to the general situation--you know, being a cock sleeve three sizes too small for someone with the will to make it happen anyway--but she blushed, embarrassed, on top of it.

"I-I am not," she grumbled. She meant she was not sweet, but it could also be taken to be a protest of how 'fucking good' she felt, she supposed. Although that particular praise was a bit easier to accept, and his tone of voice made her shiver, which was a hell of a sensation with that much cock inside her.

He murmured, right in her ear, and he somehow lifted her with the hand inside her, which put pressure a lot of places she hadn't realized could take that sort of pressure. And then, oh god, her neck, and her clit, and back inside her, and it was hard to focus on whether or not she was supposed to be scared by the idea of him breaking her or turned on. She was both, anyway, distracted by making moans a little gaspy and a little mewly.

She still had enough in her to be a sour, angry-at-the-world, annoyed little brat, though. It was possible to fuck it out of her, but it took a whole lot of doing. "Like a caged rat, huh?" she panted with a grim little smile that might have been more like a grimace. "I heard that before." How about she showed him about how safe she could play it, and he could show her about how safe she would be. "Let's find out together, eh?"

And she yanked on his horns, hard, painfully hard, probably jerking his neck roughly and pulling herself about halfway off his cock.

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-05-2017

He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the sturdy pull on his horns, sudden and unexpected and painful enough that his neck would probably be sore the next day. His roar was automatic, reflexive, both hands gripping her tighter to slam her back down onto his cock. He shook his head like an angry bull to make her let go of his horns, still growling as he recovered himself enough to stop.

Checking that his grip was loose enough not to choke her to death, he lifted her up again, bent his head so he could bite her shoulder. Fangs poked holes in the fabric protecting her skin, but didn't pierce her skin, almost like another way of holding her. He growled against her. Then he took his mouth off of her, and rammed her down again.

Rational thought, any thought, had fled; everything was focused on how close he was, how good she felt around him. He pulled his hips back whenever he pulled her upward, thrust whenever he pushed her back down. His palm kept pressing hard against her clit while his fingers curled inside her to pick her up, pressure on her neck with every downward stroke. Then he pulled out less in favor of moving faster, harder. So close, so close

He drove deep into her one last time, cock twitching, crying out in a sound that mingled with a rumbling growl, faded to something that was almost a purr as he filled her. He tried, again, to open his mouth to say something. What came out instead was, "H… hnngh. Hm. Mmph."

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - SolitareLee - 04-05-2017

His roar was deafening. In the literal sense; her ears gave up in much the way her ass had, and when the roar stopped, everything was muffled, distant. He rammed her back down on his cock and she screamed, something caught between pain and shock and sheer, overwhelming sensation.

And sheer, overwhelming sensation was about all the sense she could make of it. A grip on her neck, her grip around his wrist, desperate for something, anything to hold onto. Teeth, cock, fingers. She was so full she had to be bursting with it, and his rough strokes were more than she knew how to deal with. His fingers twisted inside her, hitting every little spot, ball of his palm rubbing roughly, insistently against her clit.

She was coming, she had to be, that had to be the word for it, wailing and moaning and wheezing a little when he squeezed a bit too tight around her neck. She couldn't really hear herself, or him, just the faded sounds of violent sex, screaming and moaning, that sounded echoed, through a conch shell.

And he was driving harder, faster, just the last few inches again and again and again as she whimpered. And then, stillness and heat and his fingers curling inside her one last time. She clung to him, whining and moaning and writhing, legs still not touching the ground. Every inch of her was sore, and she was pretty sure she wouldn't be walking or sitting any time in the next week. She would travel entirely by rolling now.

Her ears were still ringing, because it turned out having a demon roar literally directly in your ear was the sort of thing that could leave your ears begging for mercy. And she knew a thing or two about body parts begging for mercy. Her ass, in particular, wanted very much to know why she'd done that. To prove a point? It was a stupid fucking point, then. Her ass was done, it was going to divorce her, and it was taking the colon with it.

She wanted him to pull out. She never wanted him to pull out. He was going to have to, at some point. She'd have to form coherent sentences, again, at some point, have to argue and fight with him. She just kind of didn't want to right now. She wanted, instead, to lay in a bathtub full of ice.

".........ow," she managed, weakly.

His hand on her neck was loose again, stroking the hollow beneath her ear once more. "There's a good girl," he said, trying to sound soothing. Then he moved his arm so he could hold her by the waist, sliding his fingers out of her. If she'd been soaked before, she was sopping now, a convenient gravity-assisted lubrication delivery system.

He didn't always have to lick his hand when he took it out of her. He just liked to. She tasted good. It was sort of… relaxing. In its way.

"I'm going to pull out now," he warned. He thought it would be less alarming if she knew what he was doing. Particularly since what he was actually doing was more like pulling her off of him. He scooped her up into his arms, trying to catch the skirt of her dress as he did so, so that the arm under her knees would hold it down and keep her covered. She would probably feel better having something covering her ass, right about now. He was careful not to jostle her as he walked back to the chair, and set her down onto his thighs.

As of right now, it was the softest surface they had available. They didn't keep a lot of pillows in the workshop.

"I know that I said I would fucking destroy you," he said, brushing her hair back off her face and stroking her scalp, "but please let me know if you think you're seriously hurt." He tilted her chin upward, stroked his thumb over her jaw. "Do you think you're going to be okay?"

She had been sort of kind of expecting... something. Anger or remorse or... something. Instead, he was just kind of acting like it was the obvious course of things that he'd plowed her like a field he had a grudge against. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. She was definitely not sure what to do about the fact she was already imagining different positions for him to do it in again, ones where she could see what was happening.

She decided that she may... in fact... be a person with some issues.

He finally pulled out, mercifully slowly... Although it was more like he pulled her off. That felt. Some kinda way. Mostly it just made her want him to grab her neck and pull her down again, because apparently she hadn't gotten tired of being used like a pint-sized fuckdoll. Even though her body was, in fact, extremely tired of it. Or at least from it.

She could feel his come leaking out of her when he pulled out. It felt like a lot. Was there a lot? His balls were probably bigger than most people just, y'know, because scale. Also his mom was a succubus so it felt like that might be a thing, too.

She still hadn't actually seen him.

He sort of... carried her like a princess. That felt... different? Than being carried by, say, the neck, or a convenient limb. It was only to the ill-used chair, but then she was in his lap again. Trying very hard not to put weight on her ass and failing.

"I..." she said, confused both at being addressed and at what was being said and also at literally everything else, because it sort of felt like his dick had gone all the way to her brain and jostled shit around in there too. "You did. Say that." She sounded dazed even to herself, and the way voices seemed to be echoing down a well wasn't helping.

She wanted to kiss, she realized in muted horror. Maybe it was the way he was tilting her face up towards his. Maaaaybe it was also the fact he'd just fucked her. Perhaps that was a pavlovian response she'd just never displayed before now and yes she was very well aware that's not how pavlovian responses worked go away.

"In a practical sense," she managed. "I've been declared legally dead, kidnapped, trapped in a building, and forced into labor. And I've just found out my boss' response to large amounts of sassery is spankin' and sodomy. I'm not sure I'd wanna be a person who went 'okay' in that situation. But if you mean, am I going to bleed to death out my ass, no, I don't think so."

She rested her head against his arm and told herself it was because she was tired. Not because she wanted to cuddle.

She didn't really have any answers. All the problems she had this morning were still here. The idea of playing the caged rat still chafed at her. The disdain, the lack of freedom, the endless cycle of boredom, finding something to do, being punished for doing it. But, she supposed, at least she had one more thing she could do when she got really bored. And as a bonus, it included the 'being punished' section for free.

Could he kiss her? Sure, he'd just fucked her up the ass, but that could almost be impersonal. No eye contact, just tearing her wide open as punishment. Kissing was different. She looked kissable, but she'd also looked fuckable.

He decided to risk a quick kiss, ducking his head to press his mouth to hers. He lingered longer than he meant to. He still tasted like her.

His arms wrapped around her under the pretense of keeping her secured. Against his chest. With her head resting against him, and him sighing contentedly.

Normal subordinate punishment things.

"Here's what's going to happen," he said finally. "I'm going to to find a blanket to wrap you in." They did keep blankets in the workshop, but those were supposed to be for protecting equipment. "Then I can carry you back to your room, and anyone who sees us will assume there was a workshop accident." He assumed, at least, that she wouldn't want to be seen in-uniform and looking thoroughly fucked. Her objection might even primarily be the uniform.

"If you don't think you can work tomorrow, you can let me know in the morning and I'll approve a sick day for you. If you can work, I want you in your uniform this time, so I know that you're willing to try. I don't think you want me putting it on you again. Then we'll try to find something you don't mind working on. If you blow up anything you're not supposed to, I'm going to tie you to whatever it was and split you in half. Insult my mother and you're getting a dick down your throat."

This was not an ideal way of getting her to behave, but if it worked, it worked. And he wanted it to work. She could be happier here than she would have been, if she tried. He was sure of it.

"Objections?" he asked, knowing she would have many. "Requests?"

He kissed her.

Her eyes flew wide in shock, but she didn't push him away or struggle. She froze, briefly, and then sort of... relaxed into it. His mouth was large, and warm, and a little rough but mostly gentle.

And he was an asshole and also her boss, she reminded herself, around the time he pulled away and she looked pointedly in another direction to avoid eye contact, flushing slightly. Oh, sure, her boss could break her in half and that was okay, but apparently she drew the line at kissing being inappropriate workplace behavior, alright, that makes fuckin' sense, Ren.

She considered what he was saying despite her urge to interject with something rude and/or sarcastic.

She held up three fingers, after he'd finished. "One. If somethin' blows up, I want you to listen to my explanation before you decide I was bein' a little hellbeast--no offense intended, is that a slur?--and break me in half. Two. I wan' a really fuckin' soft cushion for my work chair. Three. If you get all over-enthusiastic about discipline again, use a different hole. For at least a week. I'd ideally like to get to a point where I can shit normal again." She paused. "An' additional fourth request I just thought of, give up on th' rat thing. I'm never not gonna have rats. They keep punishin' me for havin' 'em around, an' it's just. It's not gonna stop. You can fuck me every day til I die if you want and there's still gonna be rats around. How I feel is whether they're sittin' nice at my table or shittin' in the chili, but they're gonna be somewhere. My rats are fuckin' clean--you think I let them get fleas? I keep 'em cleaner than you fucks keep yer dogs."

His initial sense had been correct, and kissing was about where the line seemed to be drawn. Not a hard line, but a line. She seemed more shy about kissing than she'd been about getting fingerfucked. Or just fucked, in general.

He wanted to kiss her again. Not immediately, because he didn't want to push his luck, but eventually. What if… kisses were a reward… no. She'd never go for that. He'd just have to wait for when she let her guard down.

He couldn't help laughing again. "Those all seem reasonable," he said. "I will arrange for better seating for you." The softest chair. The biggest, fluffiest pillow. It was the least he could do, under the circumstances. "A hard, once-a-week limit on anal, assuming you can't go more than a week without being a hellbeast." He grinned, more pleased than he wanted to admit at her own implication. Would she misbehave deliberately just to fuck him again? Or was he just flattering himself with the notion? "As for the rats…"

He sighed. He didn't understand the rats. Weren't they awful, filthy little things? That chewed on people in their sleep? Clearly, she had some kind of connection to them. That wasn't her fault. And if she was keeping them clean, he couldn't necessarily object on that front. They were still tiny shit machines, he knew that for damn sure.

"Try to keep them in your room, if they need to be inside," he said. "Especially keep them away from the kitchen and the dining areas. I can't stop anyone from putting traps out, some areas in this building are full of snakes, and I'm sure it would upset you if something bad happened. Just keep them safe with you, and clean up after them. I'll work on making sure you have official… rat clearance." Did they have paperwork for that? Probably. There was always someone wanting to keep some kind of a weird animal somewhere they shouldn't. In the meantime he'd just let her keepers know that it had been cleared with him.

He was going to have to stop holding her eventually.

Ren's eyes glanced over to the pile that remained of her original clothing, where a rat was still hiding in one of the pockets of her vest. They could be very good at being still and quiet, when she needed them to be. And she could be very good about not using them as a sacrifice when she was in a locked room with no way out. It was a trust thing.

"...In my room. Gotcha." Not a chance in hell. It was equally unlikely they would be staying out of the kitchen, because everyone got munchies, her food was pretty much rationed, and, oh right, she wasn't allowed to leave her fucking room after like seven.

But he didn't have to know any of that until he found out and it became impossible to lie about it in a convincing manner. At which point he could just sodomize her or whatever. It was something.

"Oh, but don't worry too much about 'em," she said, unable to keep from smirking a bit. "They can recognize traps." All traps. She'd made a hobby of it. There was actually a trap obstacle course under her bed, made out of traps stolen, by her rats, from around the compound. She used it to train new rats. And hey, if they got new traps, that just gave her something new to do. Nothing said 'something to do' like training an entire generation of rats how to recognize the newest in anti-rat technology.

But he didn't have to know about any of that either. For right now, she was very tired and very sore and trying very hard to pretend like she wasn't already wanting to call his mother a whore to see what happened despite the fact she knew exactly what would happen. What would he do if she did it in full public, though? She also had some intriguing plans vis-a-vis her uniform and the technical wearing thereof. That one alone could take her half the night. Thank god.

She could make this work. Probably not the way he wanted. But he couldn't complain, he got to sodomize someone half his fucking size. Legally, you couldn't complain anymore if you got to do that, Ren was pretty sure.

"Alright, better carry me back to my room like a..." What was something that killed demons? "Paladin," she decided cheerfully. "A noble paladin, which is exactly what you are. Rescuin' someone from a workplace accident. Not even slightly someone who'd, say, lock your subordinate in a workroom and then fuck her til she couldn't walk." She didn't need to be that bitchy. Buuuut she kind of wanted to, soooo.

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-06-2017

"I hope," he sighed, knowing full well that it would not be the case, "that they recognize traps to mean that they are not wanted."

If the boss put a python in the kitchen, Gareth refused to take responsibility for the fallout. He could already tell she was lying about keeping them under control, but he wasn't going to call her on it. This felt too tenuous, fragile as a soap bubble, and he didn't want it to burst.

This wasn't going to happen all at once. It would be a process. Small, manageable steps towards the goal of a safe and happy and productive Ren.

Even if she was already being a bitch again.

He stood, picking her up again, and kissed her while she didn't seem like she'd expect it. Just a quick, soft little kiss. Barely anything at all.

This was going to work. He was going to make this work. He might have to drag her along kicking and screaming and climaxing the whole way, but he was going to make this work.