alonimi
Beg Pardon [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Beg Pardon [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - SolitareLee - 04-02-2017

"Those are trumped up charges," she snarled, still breathing heavy. "And you should know that just from readin' them all in a row like that. Spreadin' the plague, for fuck's sake?! Rats don't even fuckin' carry the plague, not that any of you fucks will listen to me on that. I stole shit I needed, that you fuckers kept, for a good damn reason. And I wasn't the one who robbed the government, I robbed the ones who robbed you," she added grumpily. She thought that should make a difference. It didn't, legally, apparently.

"And because there was no resource for me to get it legally, I got fucked up shit and it exploded. I tried to help. I coulda run." Not a mistake she would make twice. "And for that, I... ...Are you fucking. Licking your hands right now." She was looking back over her shoulder, with some difficulty. Her expression was between horror and confused arousal. He stepped out of her view, though she twisted to try and see him and what he was doing, without choking herself.

"H-hey, what the hell are you doing back there?" she demanded nervously. She didn't like how he was standing directly behind her. That was a position with connotations.

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-02-2017

She was getting all angry and vulgar again. That was less than ideal. He wanted to keep her calm, or relatively calm, enough that she'd keep talking to him. Really talking, and not just the swearing she'd been doing before.

"Maybe that's why they didn't charge you with it," he suggested. "If you'd reported the original thieves instead of just stealing from them, maybe the authorities would have been willing to work with you. We'll never know, now, because that's not what you did. The fact that you tried to be helpful might even be why you're alive now. I don't know all the details, because my job is making you do your job. That's it."

… he was trying to take her apparent shock in stride. "You made a mess," he said simply, as if that was all the explanation she should need. "Don't worry about it. I'm just… thinking."

Trying to hold a conversation while also trying to satisfy himself, the vague notion in his head that if he could just finish without her noticing then everything would be fine. As if this weren't already an absolute clusterfuck that he was only barely managing to make useful through some kind of poorly timed breakthrough.

"You know we have access to government property," he pointed out. "What was so important that you needed to risk the lives of everyone around you?"

There. Yes. Good question. Productive.

"That's a lot of maybes," she snorted. "You're right about one thing, though. You don't know." Neither did she, but she had much more experience than him on being on the opposite side of the law. It was much less pleasant than being the one enforcing it. She was an orphan. She was homeless, legally, though that had never stopped her from finding places to call home. She knew what the ~authorities~ did when you ~worked with them~, better than he did, that was for damn sure.

"Thinking about what?" she demanded, no less alarmed. She twisted more vigorously, made a choking noise when the belt tightened sharply around her neck. She rubbed it against the desk, trying to loosen it's grip around her neck to be more comfortable, even if she couldn't get it loose enough to slip out. "The hell you thinkin' about while lookin' at me?"

The idea of him just, standing back there... looking at her, all exposed and shit. It made her feel weird, in ways she couldn't quite place.

His question, however, made her blush, a rare thing. "...You'd just laugh at me," she grumbled. Because everyone had.

"Careful," he warned. He didn't want her strangling herself. He moved closer so that he could loosen the belt a little. His dick was leaving a clear outline in his pants, though he still hadn't gone so far as to take it out yet. Though that might have actually been worse, as bad ideas went, straining hard against the seams.

Was he willing to completely ruin his pants if he could cover it up and pretend it never happened later? Probably. It'd be easier to play off then if he just plain jerked-off on her ass. He'd untuck his shirt or something. Spill some machine oil on himself and pretend that was what had ruined his clothes.

"You," he sighed. "Thinking about you, and what we're going to do to make this work." He was allowing himself to hope again, to believe that if she kept talking they could find a way to make this arrangement into something she was willing to participate in.

"I just beat your ass, nailed you to the furniture to turn it into some kind of fucktable, hiked your skirt up, and made you orgasm. I'm not going to laugh at you. I want you to talk to me."

She scoffed, although the loosening of the belt was a clear relief. It had been very tight, which would normally be more welcome. He had kind of just threatened her with hanging, so for some reason she was a bit twitchy about things around her neck.

"You're thinking about me while standin' behind my naked ass, alright, sounds legit." She shifted uncomfortably in her bonds. Her legs hurt. Her ass was sore. She was getting kind of stuff. "Also I'm glad yer self aware but it doesn't sound any better when you say it like that. Like, fingering someone doesn't necessarily engender a trust system, ya feel me?" He had, in fact, felt her, so that was perhaps a poor choice of words.

"Look it... it was a..." she cleared her throat, blushing. "It was a giant airborne vaccine distribution system," she grumbled quietly.

He huffed in irritation at the implication, not least because she wasn't even wrong. "Obviously it's not a standard managerial technique," he snapped. "I was running out of ways to interact with you that you wouldn't respond to by screaming insults at my mother and blowing shit up, so I got desperate. Next time, try using your words first."

That wasn't fair to her. He probably could have found a better way to handle the situation. But he'd been doing this job a long goddamn time, and he had never in his life met anyone belligerent enough to make him act like this.

Gareth refused to take full responsibility, in fact. He'd worked with a fire elemental who destroyed a literal entire city once, and he'd been easier to deal with. She didn't get to complain when she'd rejected every other attempt at an overture.

He paused as he considered her explanation. "Airborne vaccine?" he repeated. "Do you have a – what would it – how far along did you get?" He couldn't tell if she was just making something up, or if this was just some kind of whim she'd had with nothing to show for it but corpses.

"Oh, so it's my fault, is it?!" she snapped right back, working her way back up to mouthy. "This is exactly what I mean, I blow up one thing and yer actin' like I do it on purpose just to make yer damn life difficult! None of you uptight fucks can understand the concept of accidents or acceptable risk for the sake of progress around the fuckin' logs wedged up yer collective asses!" She was getting a good wiggle going, because he'd maybe loosened that belt a little too much. She decided to use his position and obvious distraction--who did he think he was fooling--to her advantage, putting the emphasis of the wiggle on her ass. Humiliating? Yes. Distracting him? Also yes, if she had a decent grasp of what her rear looked like right now and how interested he was in it.

People who didn't want to fuck you stupid didn't lick your come of their hands.

"I had a--" she paused. "Y'know that clause where y'don't have to testify to somethin' cause it might implicate you in somethin' else that might or might not be uh, shall we say, technically illegal? I'm pleadin' that."

She'd stolen the shit out of a vaccine that almost certainly counted as 'stealing government secrets' or whatever. And then she'd modified it in a way she was almost certain was covered in some sort of biological warfare law. For a good cause. This was exactly what she meant by laws getting in the way.

The belt was loose enough now that she could slip her head out. But what could she accomplish? The door was locked, her arms were still tied. She was hobbled.

"Look, do we have to have this conversation with my ass in the air?" she decided to try. "I'm seriously gettin' real stiff. Could you at least unhobble one set of limbs so I can stretch?"

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - Tindome - 04-03-2017

"You definitely blew it up on purpose," he shot back, because he could recall perfectly well how pleased she'd looked with herself afterward. "Just like you deliberately ruined my shit with your goddamn rats, and I'm taking your word for it that you never meant to hurt anyone, but if you don't want to be the girl who cried 'accident' then maybe you should admit it when you're being a bitch for the fun of it."

He didn't know why he was so sure that she meant it when she said that she hadn't meant to cause so much mayhem. She'd been causing plenty of mayhem deliberately since she got here. Something about how upset she'd been, or the desperation in her voice. Not that it meant anything, not really. Anyone could sound desperate, even if she'd been a piss-poor liar so far.

That was also at least part of why she successfully managed to distract him. She hadn't previously shown any sign of wanting to draw his attention to her body – his attention had been extremely unwelcome, in fact. But she kept… moving

"Of course you are," he muttered, absolutely certain that whatever she'd been doing had been dangerous and not at all worth the risk, however good her intentions. Nothing in the world more dangerous than good intentions, in the hands of someone just dumb enough to try being clever.

He sighed, rubbing at the back of his neck. She wasn't the only one stiff, but… he was being unfair. All he'd really wanted from the start was some kind of show of good faith, some kind of progress so he wouldn't just feel like he was beating his horns against a brick wall. He couldn't just keep her like this because he liked the way she looked, not if he wanted her to talk to him. He tried to look casual about adjusting his shirt, untucking it and then smoothing it downward, fixing his sleeves like that would enhance the illusion of just generally feeling uncomfortable. And not trying to cover his dick.

"You're right," he admitted. He pulled at the hem of her dress so it would cover her again, before seeing to the belt around her neck. That was the one giving her the most trouble, and keeping her in the most awkward position. He unbuckled it completely, hands on her shoulder and her waist to try to help her stand. Then he picked her up by the waist, turned her and set her down on the table.

She really didn't weigh much, comparatively speaking.

"Here," he said, standing off to the side of her and leaning forward to reach behind her back. He was trying to unfasten the belt around her wrists without wrapping himself around her, or generally without getting close enough for her to feel him. "I might have to… I don't know. Tell me more about this thing you were trying to build, how about that."

RE: Beg Pardon [Closed] - SolitareLee - 04-03-2017

Her pride hurt.

Also, her feelings.

But it was a lot easier to focus on the pride. Because if she thought about one more person thinking her the unstable lunatic, the raving moron, not believing her when she said things just because it didn't fit with what they'd assumed she was, she'd--

Well.

Her pride hurt.

Definitely just because she'd had to embarrass herself to get loosened, and because he didn't believe what she was capable of, like no one believed what she was capable of. Just because she was so sick of not being taken seriously. No other reasons. No pang of genuine hurt, no burning sensation in the back of her throat. She clenched her teeth briefly to gain some semblance of control over herself.

Her. Pride. Hurt.

That was it.

And she was stiff, for as much as it had been an excuse. Her legs felt weird and she was very aware of being uncomfortably wet. Kind of disgustingly wet, now that she was feeling this upset, er... pride-injured. Angry. Yes, angry. She was feeling angry.

She paused after he unbuckled her her arms, rubbing at her wrists. "Why bother?" she said, a bit surprised by the genuine bitterness in her voice. She thought she'd settled on angry, goddamnit. "Heads, you won't believe me. Tails, you will and I'll get in more trouble because it's 'bad.' It's not like it matters now." It all went up in flame. Her whole fucking life went up in flame, as literally as anyone else who'd been caught in that goddamn fireball.

The look in her eye was the only warning he'd get, shifting from bitterness into the anger she decided she was feeling. "I think your sample size is a little small to be drawing the conclusions you are," she said, right before she grabbed the side of his shirt, using it to yank herself up off the table and under his arm. There weren't really any places he couldn't reach her in a room this small.

Except, she was very small, and he was very big.

So maybe there was one place.

He was leaning over, still, which made it perfect, she gripped his shirt in another place, almost tearing it with the force with which she dug her nails in. Right by the back of his shoulder blades, then the other hand as well. Her legs she tucked up in as far as she could before resting them against his belt for leverage.

She was clinging to his back, a tiny little very hard to reach ball. She gave a nice, hopefully painful kick to his spine for good measure.

"This," she hissed. "Is me being a bitch for the fun of it."

He shouldn't have been surprised.

He was surprised.

He'd seen the way she'd gone all petulant, but he had assumed, foolishly, that they could work through it. She'd sit there and pout and complain but they'd keep talking about it and eventually figure something out.

Instead, she clambered onto him like a fucking monkey.

He didn't manage to catch her before she got up between his shoulders. She kicked at his spine, and his arms dropped to catch the table so he wouldn't collapse. He roared, and it filled the room, shook the air.

His tail reached up to grab her ankles, and pull them down. Enough that he could reach her, and he wrapped a hand around her feet and yanked. He pulled her off his back, dangled her upside-down. "What the fuck," he snarled.

He literally swung her until he could grab her and turn her upright, his arm wrapped around her arms and holding her pinned to the heat of his chest. He was careful to keep his face clear of anywhere she could headbutt. The position had her ass against his cock.

God fucking dammit.

"You know what," he said, his other hand going down to unfasten his pants. "Since you're so fucking obsessed with the size of whatever you seem to think is lodged up my ass, how about I give you some hands-on experience in what that fucking feels like."

His cock pressed between her thighs, rubbed against her clit, coating it in some of the slickness he'd coaxed from her before. When he was satisfied that he'd be lubricated enough to keep her from bleeding – because apparently it was going to take a goddamn torture session to keep her under control, but even he had limits – he pressed the head of his cock against her ass.

"Explain to me," he said in her ear, "what the fuck you were hoping to achieve with that little stunt."

She had not accounted for the tail. Actually, her assumption was that he'd probably smash her against a wall or something to get her off. It hadn't really been a sustainable plan, but she hadn't really intended it to be.

First a tail on her ankle, then a hand, and then she was being held up and down by a furious demon and hey, what the fuck ever, it was better than hanging and she was just so sick of all of this. At least "death by a demon that really hates you" was slightly more interesting than "death by everyone really hates you."

She still struggled, though, because she had finally settled more completely on anger. She stomped at feet, so he lifted her back up off the ground, pinned against his chest. She tried to elbow him, so he wrapped his arms around hers. She slammed her head back against his chest. It was utterly ineffectual.

She had been expecting a lot of violence. She hadn't... necessarily been expecting his cock to come out. He practically set her on it, and it felt alarmingly similar to straddling a branch. A hot, fleshy, thick branch that was rubbing against her.

"Fuck you," she snarled, despite the fact things were about to go kind of the inverse and despite her fury, she was also kind of completely terrified. This was the son of a succubus they were talking about. The eight foot tall son of a succubus, with a cock that felt like it would have hurt to have in Slot A. Ringing the doorbell for Slot B. She inhaled sharply, whole body tensing as if she could keep him out.

"I just wanted to be the shitty little mayhem causing monster you and everyone else already decided I am," she snarled. "If I have to deal with everyone treating me like I'm unfit for real-person society, fuck you, why not act like it." She tried to level a kick at his knees. The force of it pushed her back onto his cock, the very first part of his head beginning to spear her open. She let out an alarmed groan of pain.

His groan was not one of pain. It was something else entirely. He muffled the sound by bending his head enough to press his mouth against her hair, even knowing he'd have to move again immediately to stop her from trying to headbutt him. He tried to stay still and let gravity work, pushing his cock deeper into her as slow as he could stand.

Logically, he could not keep her around just to fuck her. But this almost, almost, made all the other bullshit worth it.

Had he offended her? Was that what this was about?

"I said that you were acting like a bitch," he said, "which wasn't nice of me, but was based on the evidence you'd given me." He held her tighter against his chest, concerned that she'd get angry and struggle more and hurt herself. "You have been deliberately difficult. This?" His free hand took her by the jaw to point her face toward the blackened worktable, he own fingertips getting smeared with the char that had gotten on her face. "This right here? You're not stupid. You wouldn't be here if you were stupid. Smart women don't cover tables in accelerants and trigger sparks by accident."

He sounded angrier than he was, but it wasn't anger straining his voice, turning it into a low growl in her ear as she sank lower onto him.

"Normal people don't even think to do the things you did. Normal people don't know what to do with you. That's why you're here– hnngh. Fuck. God, you're fucking tight. How the fuck were you the one calling me a tight-ass?"

Her mouth dropped open, no actual words falling out for a moment, as slowly, slowly, she slid down onto him. Into her. It was mostly gravity doing it; there was nothing for her to kick against or claw on or use to pull away with. She was just gradually sliding down his dick like being speared open by a lamppost.

"Th-that-- a-ah, god, ah, oh god, oh god," she let out a loud, plaintive whine, hands gripping into his shirt where her hands where pinned, just for something to grip. "Tha-a-a-aattt... w-was a-at least t-twenty percent a-a-accident." She let out a low, whimpering moan as he continued to slide into her, well past the head now. How much cock did he have? Oh god. She'd never seen it and couldn't see it now, she didn't know. "I-I w-w-was improving on your, uuuhhnnnnnn, methods. I-I-I-AAAAH!" She screeched out as he sank deeper into her in a sudden, few-inch burst. "I covered the table in fuel to be a bitch and waste it cause I knew it was expensive but then I got distracted doin' something interestin' and I forgot!" she exclaimed all in one breath.

She felt his pelvis against her ass.

He was hilted inside her. She felt like she was going to explode. "Please, wait, please don't move yet, please," she gasped, fingers clenching tighter into his shirt, face flushed dark red.

His growl was involuntary and constant, fueled by tight heat around his cock and the little sounds she made and the way she was clinging to him. When she suddenly slid down him he bucked his hips involuntarily, breath catching as he drove into her all at once. He groaned.

The fact that she fit was clearly some kind of prize he'd won for putting up with two weeks of nonstop nonsense.

"You're okay," he said, all gentleness that suited absolutely nothing about the situation at hand. "You're okay. I'm going slow." He stroked her hair, then put his other arm around so he could tentatively loosen the first. He was entirely prepared to grab her arms again if she tried to do something stupid. "Reach up, grab my horns, and hold on," he said. The thought of her draped over his body, impaled on his cock and hanging off his horns, entirely exposed to his touch, was just… fucking perfect. "Don't yank," he added in warning, and he didn't think he needed to go making any threats to enforce that.

"Thank you for being honest with me," he said, unable to help nuzzling at her hair again. "I'm still not happy that you did that, but I'm glad you weren't trying to hurt anyone."

Positive reinforcement to encourage future good behavior. He just… had to hope it could still work mid-sodomy.

She whimpered again, terrified of the inevitability of him starting to fuck her proper. He felt impossibly huge inside her; she was having trouble believing he wasn't tearing something. She didn't feel anything like that, just an insane amount of stretching but... She was only hu-- She was mostly human, damnit.

Then he had to say that.

In that sort of growly voice.

Her huffy exhale was to cover for a moan she barely stifled. Grab his horns and hold on. Fuck. Someone as shitty and stuffy as him wasn't allowed to say something that goddamn erotic-sounding, particularly when he was balls-deep in her ass.

"Fuck," she panted, reaching up and gripping them. "I hate you. And I make no promise not to yank." The pose arched her back, and she struggled not to clench down, knowing it would start a painful chain reaction if she did. She didn't know quite what to do with her legs. They were just sort of dangling... not touching the floor. She was supported by his arm around her waist, her grip on his horns and... his cock in her ass.

"I hate bein' the one who's gotta trust an' be honest," she said through gritted teeth. "How 'bout you try it? Stop bein' a dick--" She felt the tiniest thrust of his hips as she said that, and yelped. "An' trust me with some nice truth instead o' just sayin' I'm not fit fer human society over an' over again."