alonimi
Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport (/showthread.php?tid=705)

Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - SolitareLee - 03-16-2017

...Am I doing this right.

I'm looking for something very specific; a relatively short (relative is the operative word here; I can't really say how long it'll be, just that it has a limited scope) RP set in Valesport. The character in question is Ren, profile here, sample here (NSFW thread, some non-con, but mostly light in tone).

The window is for after she leaves the church in the morning. She'll be a young, fairly obviously lost girl (although she could also be easily taken for a boy), in nothing but an oversized hoodie (assuming it survives), covered in glitter, wandering the streets at 7am. I'm looking, ideally, for someone who would be unlikely to pry too deep or to be too terribly concerned about how she wound up like that. Maybe would be willing to help her out, but wouldn't try to follow her home or force her to go to a hospital or anything extra-nosy. (Since she needs to be alone by evening for Plot Reasons xD)

If you have an idea, I'd love to hear it; if by some miracle of god I get more than one offer, I guess I'll pick whichever one is funniest? But if someone has an interest in RPing with Ren, we'll work something out even if it's not this exact scenario.

In terms of when we'll start, it will probably be after I've completed (or nearly completed) the first thread with her, since I'll really need to know all that happened there to RP it properly. So it won't start right away.

Hope I did this right and this isn't too specific/demanding!

RE: Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - Battleferrets - 03-16-2017

Ohhh shit Ashley would be a good pick of my characters for this but he's more suited for Las Ballenas than Valesport. I'll keep thinking and see if any of my other characters are philanthropic enough to stop and see if she's alright but selfish enough to go "welp I did my best" and walk away.

RE: Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - Blade - 03-17-2017

I was thinking I didn't have anyone, but then Ruka came to mind. At first I though, "Maybe Ren could break into Inverted Cathedral..." But then it occurred to me that she just left a church soooo.... Probably not gonna wanna go into another one anytime soon. Maybe.

Anyway, I don't exactly have any ideas, but in general Ruka isn't pushy at all. She'd probably offer to feed her, maybe get her some clothes, might even give her some cash, but she'd let her go her own way without much hassle. I'm not actually good at coming up with humor; sooo.... ^,^;;;.

But I know Ferrets is looking to get started though. So feel free to pick him over me. I'm easy.

RE: Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - SolitareLee - 03-18-2017

Okay, the RP with Cupcake (lmao) has moved past this point, so I'm now free to start this RP! I'm going to go with Blade since they have a character in mind, but Ferret! Please let me know what characters you wind up having in Valesport~ She'll be there for a while, often wandering around looking increasingly homeless, dumpster diving, and just generally being an obvious vagrant. I'm sure we can find a situation that works well for both of us! :D

Blade, either of us can start, do you have a preference?

RE: Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - Blade - 03-18-2017

I don't, no. I just figured since this was your gal being homeless, you might prefer to set the stage up. But I can do it if you'd rather not. I'm easy.

RE: Looking for short 1x1 roleplay set in Valesport - ambientmagic - 03-20-2017

I have a character who's a retired siren. Columbia is a bit of a harpy but she'd be glad to mother hen Ren for a bit. She takes in injured pigeons and nurses them back to health--surely a shellshocked girl isn't much different from a pigeon who flew into a window.