alonimi
Two of a Kind [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Two of a Kind [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 07-11-2017

Owen sat close enough to Julianna that he could see and be seen by his mother through Julianna’s laptop. She had tucked her own legs close to her body to make room for him, but they’d still ended up pressed against his thigh beneath the blankets. She was hyper-aware of the contact, as simple and innocent as it was, in the wake of her burgeoning attraction to him. She wasn’t sure was to make of his blank expression following her suggestion, and it was sort of suspended in the space between them until Ishara backed up her statement.

Or at least, Julianna assumed the other woman backed her up. She was speaking too fast now, in sentences that were too complicated for Julianna’s beginner German. The mother’s change in countenance was noted by the nanny and Julianna was sure she was witnessing the subtle start of a manipulation that would eventually end with Ishara getting her way.

Owen is coming. That she recognized. Following the sigh she had heard come from him, Julianna imagined that the threat of tears had won him over. A smile curled one corner of her mouth. It was sweet to watch mother and son interact. There was some shouting and some rustling and then the appearance of a man. Julianna had only so far been acquainted with Ishara, and now she was being introduced to Owen’s father. Their conversation had been simply, easier for her to follow, and she was able to reply with a bashful ‘hello’ on cue. Luckily, no one needed more from her. Ishara and the blonde man now absorbed in their own searching.

Looking up at Owen she watched his hand travel to his face in a universally exasperated gesture. Her smile widened and she tried to smother it when he looked over at her. She had no idea her simple suggestion would have incited such excitement.

“Oh. I mean. What?” She stuttered for an answered when he asked when she wanted to go. “No, I meant it of course. It’s just. I don’t think it’s really up to me?” Though, in reality her answer was ‘as soon as possible.’ The idea of travelling abroad thrilled her since it was something she had never done before. She was slow to admit she had never even been on a plane. Julianna’s computer pinged little notifications as flight links were being sent over Skype. She shifted her legs, but remembered her feet pushed up against his leg and she froze. “I go where the twins go,” she concluded with a breathy laugh. “So, you tell me.”

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 07-22-2017

Owen smiled patiently through Julianna’s faltering. He didn’t mind it. It was kind of cute to see her thrown off as if she hadn’t expected her suggestion to so rapidly become reality. She was shifting around and it caused the soft pads of her toes to drag along his thigh. Suddenly she froze up as if now becoming aware of the contact.

“Your feet are cold.” He stated matter of factly. His hand pushed under the cover and took her foot to feel the chill in her toes. His hand nearly engulfed her foot. "Your feet are tiny." He laughed as he pulled the limb under his thigh as if to warm it and returned his hand to his side. This familiar contact between the two of them was done under the cover of his parents' distracted searching and poor English skills. Though, if they had paid any attention they likely could have picked up on the simple phrases, if not the underlying flirt in them as well.

“I wasn’t sure, also, whether you had any family obligations or doctor’s visits upcoming that you would want me to be aware of in planning this thing. But if you are wide open then it’s up to my schedule, I guess.”

He took over custody of the computer and opened a new window to log into his email and calendar. Multi colored blocks and notes showed that his schedule seemed packed for the foreseeable future and Owen sighed. “I will have to see what can get cleared.” He said more to himself as he read the more detailed notes. “So this week.” He moved the cursor to show Julianna. “That physicist is coming. I cannot leave then. But the following…” he clicked through the notes. “I think I could move the following two and a half, maybe three? I could work some overseas.”

Owen pulled the skype chat box up and typed in the tentative dates for his parents. “Just less than a month. You think we can make that work?”

Ishara beamed at him. “Of course, honey!” She clapped her hands excitedly. “I am so excited! Have you ever been to Germany before?” She asked of Julianna.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 07-22-2017

Julianna was caught off guard by the sudden way he grabbed her foot. It was an innocent touch, but it was something comfortable and almost intimate in the way he tucked her cold toes against him. “They are not,” she shot back. “They’re...they’re a perfectly normal size!” Though an undeniable closeness had come between them in the previous weeks, she convinced herself that there wasn’t anything more to the contact than what was on the surface. “How are you so warm,” she whispered, mostly to herself as she wiggled her toes where they were trapped beneath his leg. “you’re like a space heater.”

The nanny blinked back at him when he mentioned family obligations and doctor’s appointments. Admittedly, she had forgotten to think of those types of things when he’d originally asked when she would like to go. After brief thought, she shook her head. “No, nothing like that. I don’t have any family around, or any other commitments.” She relinquished her laptop without protest. She leaned towards him, resting against his arm lightly as he explained his schedule to her. Ishara and Renly still chattered in the background with excitement.

Jules glanced up and watched his profile through her lashes. She watched the way his mouth formed words when he spoke. “That sounds great,” she replied and when he pulled the video chat back into view, she leaned away from him and turned her attention to her company on the screen, though it wasn’t like her closeness to Owen had been hidden, just because the Skype window hadn’t been open.

“No.” She shook her head at Ishara’s question, and proceeded to reply in tentative German. The point of the call had been to practice after all. “I have never been out of the country. I am very much looking forward to it.”

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 08-03-2017

“It’s a curse.” Owen responded playfully regarding his body temperature. “I sweat when I sleep. It’s gross.” He cringed briefly then shrugged it off before his face morphed into something sly. “That’s how I keep my girlish figure, I guess. Sweat off the toxins at night.” He laughed at his use of the silly American phrase he’d heard someone jokingly use at work.

Links for flights continued to be sent via the chat while Julianna explained that she had no obligations that would interfere with the trip overseas. “Mom.” Owen said patiently to get the attention of his parents on the other side of the screen. “I’ll take the jet for this trip. We don’t need tickets. But it sounds like we need to get Julianna a passport.”

Owen nudged the woman sitting next to him, “She’s a virgin international traveler.”

Ishara and Renly both looked pleasantly surprised, excited that their home would be the first place that Julianna got to visit overseas. “Wow! You’ll love it here! We’ll plan everything, you just tell us when you’re coming.” Owen’s mother gushed at them and then checked her watched. “Shit. I have to get to work.” She waved at them and blew several kisses. “Thanks for calling. I love you. Both of you. Bye now.” Renly waved too and the video call was ended.

Owen closed out of the Skype application and pushed the laptop lid down. He looked over at Julianna and smiled, “Are you excited?"

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 08-03-2017

Julianna found herself laughing at Owen’s silly jokes. A genuinely amused chuckle that was muted somewhat in respect of peacefully sleeping babies that she had no intention of waking. His friendly and playful nature was infectious, and the brief nervousness she had felt from being so close to him on the couch disappeared.

The nanny nodded eagerly and promised to get her paperwork in order when it was mentioned that she would need a passport. She leaned into Owen and nudged him back as he teased her. Eventually, the conversation with his parents drew to a close. She waved and said her goodbyes to Ishara and Renly. A warm and happy sensation filling her heart when the matron claimed to love them both.

Owen had mostly commandeered her laptop; she watched as he closed the device and set it to the side. She had been mostly finished with it. The call to Ishara had been the last of her plans for the evening before heading to bed.

So excited,” she gushed with a dreamy sigh. She turned to look at him, and when she did she found that his face was much closer to hers than she had originally expected. Her gaze fell from his, to his mouth. Hat signature and adorable crooked smile was curling one corner upwards. “I can’t wait to go,” she continued, her tone turning distracted. “And I’m sure the twins-” Julianna cut herself off when she pressed her mouth to his. The closeness they shared, not only on the couch but in their interactions over the past few days had made her forget why she absolutely should not have been kissing him.

But she just as quickly remembered. She drew back suddenly with a small gasp. “I’m-” The apology caught in her throat and a blush flared across the bridge of her nose. The apples of her cheeks reddening as she looked away from him.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 08-05-2017

Owen wouldn’t have predicted that kiss in a million years, not even if he had been told it was coming would he have believed it. He remained wide-eyed for just a second of shock before they fell closed and he tentatively leaned against the kiss. He couldn’t remember the last time he had kissed a woman who wasn’t Sophia. And if he was honest with himself, which he was, he kind of liked the way her lips felt. And the way she smelled that close to him. It was hardly enough time to really kiss her back before she was pulling away.

Owen stared at that blush that spread over her cheeks. He felt heat rising up his own neck in kind. It was a mistake. Clearly she thought it was a mistake. “It’s - late.”

This was the best excuse he could offer her. “Don’t worry about it.” He said tensely though he might have gone on kissing her on that couch if he thought it were a true option.

But he was married. She was ashamed. And she was technically his employee.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 08-06-2017

Julianna had all but fled from Owen on the couch that night. She had nodded agreements to the lateness of the hour as she pulled her feet out from beneath his leg. She mumbled ‘good night Mr. Hart,’ as she threw back the blanket and gathered up her laptop. She didn’t look back at him, face on fire, as she scurried to her own room and quietly closed herself inside it. She leaned heavy on the door, clutching the laptop her chest and wondered to the repercussions of her outrageous action. As she set her laptop down and crawled beneath the blankets of her bed, she mentally prepared a checklist of what she would need to do when she was inevitably relieved of her services.

In the following days, to her surprise, the expected outcome never came. She didn’t get fired. In fact, things carried on as usual. Julianna poured her attention into the twins, and gave Owen space. It wasn’t so much that they avoided each other. It was more akin to a small, invisible barrier having been put between them. As if he didn’t trust her or she didn’t trust herself around him. She tried not to think about it too much. It was a mistake, and she considered herself lucky to still have a job. She loved Lucy and James and would have hated for her impulsive decision to have taken her away from them.

It was the night before they were scheduled to leave for Germany. The twins were tucked away into bed, and Julianna was busy in the kitchen, preparing their meals for the flight, and making sure they were packed and ready. She was sure that Owen was holed away in his office, finishing up whatever would need to be put on hold for their travels. Not that it was any of her business. Her high ponytail slid over her shoulder as she bent at the waist to peer into one of the lower cabinets. Her flouncy skirt rode high on her thighs as she rifled through various plastic containers to find the smaller one she was looking for. Soft and jazzy music floated through the kitchen, accompanying her as she worked.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 08-30-2017

Owen wasn’t sure whether she knew he had joined her in the kitchen. After finishing up the last of his emails, and set an away message, he’d wandered into the room where Julianna was making the last of her preparations. She had insisted on bringing specialized meals for the twins for the flight, though they could have easily enjoyed full meal service in the air. Julianna was very picky about what the babies ate and liked controlling all of it. He didn’t mind at all, and rather admired her over-the-top dedication.

He didn’t mean to stare but he was at the length of shapely thighs that peeped from under her skirt due to her crouched posture as she searched the cabinet.

Something possessed him to step forward just behind her. Their bodies were close enough that he thought he sensed the heat radiating off her but not close enough that they actually touched. He didn’t say anything. Didn’t explain himself. His fingers brushed dangerously at the hem of her skirt while his mind replayed the feeling of her mouth against his and the charming blush that had flared across her cheeks many nights earlier.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 09-03-2017

With her mind occupied with the task at hand the firm belief that Owen was mostly avoiding her, Julianna was indeed oblivious to his joining her in the kitchen. She huffed in irritation, an annoyed sound buzzing behind closed lips, advertising her struggle in finding the right container to what she thought was an empty room. It wasn’t until his shadow fell over her, and she felt that vague sort of sensation of someone standing right behind her, that she even knew he was there.

Julianna glanced at Owen over her shoulder. When she felt that grazing of his fingers across the bottom of her skirt, a heat spread over her cheeks. She was suddenly aware of the suggestive nature of their positions. Abandoning the plastic-ware, Julianna did her best to stand straight without bumping into him. His closeness meant her side brushed his front when she turned around to face him properly. “Hello, Mr. Hart,” she said quietly, swallowing past the threat of a waver in her tone. She gazed up at him beneath her lashes, and was almost sure that he was looking at her some type of way. “Is there... anything I can help you with?”

A loaded question, for a loaded situation.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 09-05-2017

Owen accommodated her rise by moving slightly so that she wouldn’t bump into him but he didn’t quite move away from her. He hardly gave her any space to maneuver between him and the cabinetry behind her. His fingers lingered hesitantly at the hem of her skirt.

She said hello to him but it barely registered. He watched her lips move to pronounce his name so formally and then they tracked lower to the movement of her throat when she swallowed. She was asking him if he needed help. Or offering him her help. He wasn’t quite sure which it was or both.

His heart pounded heavy and loud in his ears. He was nervous but there was also that flutter of thrill in the pit of his stomach. And also a needy pressing of a growing erection against the front of his slacks.

“I’m not sure...”

His words were vague and his voice had a kind of distracted or far off quality to it. His hand meanwhile had definitively slipped under the hem of her skirt and the palm slid upwards along the side of her leg up the back of her thigh pushing the fabric higher as it went. Her skin felt warm and impossibly smooth to the touch.

“...if you can.” He breathed the last half of his sentence and moved a quarter step closer to her. His foot was carefully place between both of hers as a sort of marker to keep her legs just that much apart. He had leaned downwards some towards her as if he planned to kiss her, but he didn’t. Not yet. He seemed to be waiting for something. Some signal from her that what he was doing wasn’t completely uninvited.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 09-05-2017

The warmth of his hand seemed to spread outward and envelope her in an eager feeling of anticipation. If she’d been unclear of his intentions before, she certainly wasn’t not. Not with the flat of his hand creeping higher up the back of her leg. Not with the way his knee rest dangerously close to the apex of her thighs. His face was so close to hers, close enough to kiss, and if she were honest with herself, she really wanted to. She resisted, for now, progressing through the conversation as if she still intended to give him time to change his mind.

“Is it something work related?” Her voice was soft, but even. She continued to gaze up at him as she took a small step matching his. Though, he’d parted her knees with his own, she was more solidly straddling his leg with that minute movement. “Because then I may not be able to help.”

Julianna’s gaze lowered, lid half-covering green eyes as she peered down the non-existent space between their bodies. Touching in some places, but not others. Her sights traced over the unmistakable break in the smooth line of his slacks before flickering back up to his face. She cocked her head and lifted her chin, her mouth hovered a breath away from his own. “But if it’s a more personal matter, I may be able to handle it.”

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 09-05-2017

If he had been unclear whether he could detect the warmth of her body from their proximity before, well now his suspicion was confirmed. Her little half step forward brought a feeling of heat radiating between the front of their bodies towards one another. He followed the line of her eyes downward and knew she was quite clear on what he wanted and she seemed...open to it.

He wasn’t thinking about his marriage even though his free hand fidgeted. Thumb spinning the gold band around and around on his ring finger while he mulled over what to do with the woman who seemed to encourage further touch.

“Work?” His eyes rolled upwards briefly as he considered whether this was a work matter. “No. It’s quite, um, personal, actually.” At this point, they both had leaned so ridiculously close to one another that his lips brushed hers when he spoke. He seemed a bit agonized about that for just a moment. Perhaps he was just reveling in the excited anticipatory feeling of desire unrealized.

He gave into the feeling at last pressing his open mouth to hers as his hand climbed higher to take a handful of her ass. He wasn’t polite about the way he grabbed at her but rather vigorous in the way his fingers seemed to claw at the shape of her. His other hand had grabbed her ponytail and he tugged to tilt her head backwards for better access to her mouth.

Somehow in the space of seconds he had shoved his nanny up against the counter trapping her between costly granite at her back and his erection at her front.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 09-06-2017

Julianna moaned against his mouth as soon as his lips met hers. It was unsurprisingly that he was already drawing such sounds from her, given the weight of the surreptitious attraction she had been harboring for him. It was like a damn breaking, the flood of arousal that washed over her from the simple, yet ardent contact. Her hands when to his chest and her head tilted in easy acquiescence to that tug on her hair.

Her hands moved over the soft dress shirt he wore, as his hold on her ass all but melded her body against his. She explored the solidness of him, fingers finding and tracing his collarbones through the fabric, before they slid higher to smooth over his shoulders. With the contact she gently pushed him away from her; pulled her mouth from his with a shaking inhale. Despite the small space she had created between them, there was nothing in her gaze that indicated a full stop. She bit down on her bottom lip, swollen and red from kissing, coyly, as if suppressing a smirk.

She had only needed room to move. Her hands left his shoulders and trailed down his abdomen as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Hands stopped at his belt. Her intentions were obvious, she continued looking up at him as she unclasped the accessory. She worked at the button, and then the zipper with a deliberately teasing slowness, all the while maintaining that steady eye contact. It wasn’t until she had freed his erection that she looked away, turning her attention to the hard length she’d revealed like she’d won a prize. Julianna ran her tongue across his shaft as she settled into a comfortable position on her knees. She hardly gave Owen time to think or recover before she circled her lips around his cock.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - saronym - 09-06-2017

There was a moment of confusion when Julianna pulled her mouth away from his and pushed his body just slightly away from her. He was worried that the hungry way he had kissed her and the almost immediately primal way he was grinding into her had been too much. He had gone too far too fast. He stared at her frowning with parted lipped concern for a few split seconds before he realized her intentions when her hands went to his body and she dropped down to her knees.

The concern melted into an expression more akin to shock and excitement as if he were about to receive an unbelievable gift. Owen’s hands had fallen away from her body when she broke away from him and they hung at his sides while she unclasped and unbuttoned him. He didn’t move except to breathe and watch her.

He couldn’t remember the last time someone had looked at his dick the way she did before putting it in their mouth. The sudden warm contact of her lips over him sent a feeling of sudden euphoria through him. He exhaled audibly, his chin tilted slightly upwards as if some supremely euphoric sensation of relief coursed through him. Owen was obviously not terribly concerned if he looked rather desperate for the contact otherwise he might have made a shred of effort in keeping a stoic exterior.

He didn’t bother with that. He wanted her to know how much he wanted her.

RE: Two of a Kind [Closed] - megs - 09-07-2017

With one hand curled around his thigh to steady herself, the other held him at the base. A gentle pressure as she teased him rhythmically with her mouth. She hummed, clearly pleased at the affect she was having on him even though she'd just begun. She rolled her eyes upwards to watch him as; she looked inordinately pleased by the compliment of his reaction; as if she enjoying herself as much as he was. The fist around his member left his skin as she took him deeper in her mouth. The hand on his leg gripped tighter until she had taken all of him, the head of his cock pressing against the back of her throat. She looked up at him again, vibrant green eyes through a fringe of dark lashes, and kept going, cheeks hollowed out and lips slick.

The expressions he wore and the sounds he made only encouraged her. She rose higher on her knees, both hands gripping the back of his thighs as she took him into her mouth again and again. At the moment, she wasn’t concerned about reciprocation, focused solely on servicing him, she wanted him to finish this way.

Owen’s hand in her hair was promising, the tension she felt beneath her hands and the erratic pattern of his breathing, advertised to her that he was close to tipping over that edge. It was when he said something in German that she knew she had undone him. She didn't know what it was, but it had the tone of something dirty and encouraging, and that was good enough for her.

It was only bad luck that led to two things happening simultaneously. Owen trembled and spilled hot across her tongue, and the unhappy cries of a toddler came over the baby monitor stationed on the kitchen counter. She pulled away from him, swallowing as she wiped the back of her hand across her mouth. Julianna looked up at Owen, short of breath, before her eyes flicked to the baby monitor. For a moment, she looked as if she was searching for something to say, but she stood without saying anything. She figured that it was rather obvious what her priority was, even if leaving him standing in the kitchen felt off. Julianna departed from the kitchen, towards the twins’ room to console the fussing baby.