alonimi
Reiterations [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Reiterations [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - megs - 01-08-2020

Holland's hesitation did not go unnoticed, but Aphrodite didn't let it put her off. Or draw unnecessary attention to it that would make him uncomfortable. She looked down at him as she traced another tattoo. A perfectly symmetrical mandala on the upper part of his left shoulder. Her wandering hands had pushed the sleeves of his undershirt higher to investigate more artwork and to touch him. She almost held her breath as she waited for him to say something. She felt like she could see the thoughts racing behind his hazel eye and wondered what he was thinking. Still, he didn't answer right away, and she didn't rush him. It didn't bother her. Maybe she had pushed too far? They could just keep kissing, she'd like that too.

Understanding lit up her features when he finally gave her some sort of answer. Aphrodite wasn't sure if lack of protection was only reason for his pause or if he was expressing that he did not want to. "Uhm, I do," she admitted, briefly bashful for the first time. She'd run into a couple guys that hadn't been into the idea for some reason. "But we can also stay out here, if you'd prefer," she suggested softly, stroking her knuckles across his jaw.

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - saronym - 01-12-2020

That shy expression on her face drew a smile from Holland. His hands tightened on her hips and he pulled her closer. One hand moved up her spine tracing a path until it stopped between her shoulder blades. He held her there, pressing her close against him and his lip brushed against hers when he spoke.

"I want you. I do. But." He hesitated, "I just -- I need to get home to Rose. She's with her new nanny and I--"

He sighed, giving up on explaining any further. She would either understand or she wouldn't. What else could he say?

He dipped his head to her neck, and kissed the soft place beneath her earlobe. "Can I have a raincheck?"

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - megs - 01-14-2020

Aphrodite hummed in pleasure when he held her close. She nuzzled her nose gently against his, as she let her arms rest circled around his neck. Fingers brushed idly over the fringe of hairs at the nape of his neck. The sensation of his lips against her when he spoke tickled enough to make her smile.

"I understand," she replied when his explanation drifted off. "It's late. You should get home," she agreed and kissed his mouth before he kissed her neck. If she was disappointed, she didn't show it. Aphrodite wasn't going to make him feel any sort of way about wanting to get home to his daughter.

She touched his face gently when he asked to postpone. "Of course," she agreed. Aphrodite moved so she was kneeling next to him on the couch, no longer pinning him to the furniture with her body. Aphrodite knew she was agreeing to a mostly open-ended arrangement. She had no idea when the next time would be. Not the next time they would be together - she figured that would be fairly soon-but the next time that Holland would feel comfortable enough to touch and be touched and to kiss like he had been tonight.

"I had a nice time with you,and thank you again for everything you did for me today."

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - saronym - 01-18-2020

Holland was left awed by how gracious Aohrodite was being in the wake of his prematurely ending their tryst. He help her off his lap as she continued to say nice things to him.

He smiled down at his own lap. His erection had already disappeared. He couldn't help but feel that he let her down.

"I wish I could have done more." Holland said after she thanked him for the help he'd given her that day. His hand crept over the couch cushions and his fingers curled over hers. He looked up and met her gaze. "I'll see you tomorrow night." He leaned over and kissed her one last time before he got up and retrieved his uniform top. He slipped into it but left it unbuttoned and untucked.

"7 o'clock? I'll pick you up?"

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - megs - 01-24-2020

Aphrodite didn't cool off as quickly as he. She'd have to...burn off his heated affect on her (so to speak) later. When she was alone. She continued to pet his face gently, as he shyly looked away from her. Her fingers curled locks of dark hair behind his ear in a gently and steady rhythm. "You were perfect," she encouraged. She knew he did everything he could have to help her. She squeezed his hand.

She couldn't help but smile when he looked up at her again, promising to come to her again the next night. "Okay!" she agreed cheerfully. He kissed her mouth and she kissed his cheek before he could slip away from her. When he stood, she followed suit. She walked with him towards the door. "7 o'clock!" she parroted, sounding so pleased.

"Text me more details tomorrow! I'll need to know what to wear!"

He stepped out the threshold and her hand darted out to grab his lapel. She pulled him close for another kiss. She was smiling against his mouth the whole time. She couldn't help trying to get one more. One more good night kiss. "Good night, Holly," she finally said the good night instead of just kissing him with it. She also took a leap to test out the nickname she had been thinking of for him.

"See you tomorrow. Text me when you get home."

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - saronym - 03-01-2020

That name she called him -- Holly -- made him blush again and gaze bashfully down at his feet. He like the way it sounded especially in her posh accent. He liked his name regardless when she said it.

He scratched the back of one red ear. "Okay I'll text you. Have a good night." He said finally, smiling now and able to meet her gaze before he walked off.

Holland was not used to the level of physical affection he was getting from Aphrodite. Though he was remiss to leave, she had gassed him up and left him feeling like he was floating. Once he was home, he did text her ask she'd asked.

Made it home - Holly.

He wrote to her acknowledging and accepting the nickname she'd given him. The message got them back into their usual habit of messaging each other until bed.

The next day would be a long day for Holland. The anticipation and worry over the date was on his mind the entire day. Luckily, he had the support of Julianna to give him menu ideas for cooking dinner and making dessert. And the Harts were willing to babysit Rose.

Holland dressed up for their date in a dark dressy jean a button down and a tailored blazer. He changed his mind several times, taking the blazer off, rolling his sleeves up, changing into slacks, and back again. He finally settled on the outfit he thought suited him but was appropriately dressy for the date without being too formal.

He showed up at Aphrodite's condo building on his motorcycle at nearly a quarter till 7. He waited a while, but at 6:54PM, he was knocking on her door.

Holland wouldn't have described himself as a nervous wreck but he was kind of a nervous wreck. He kept promising himself he wouldn't ruin the date. That it would be perfect. That it would lead to others. That he would finally have a girlfriend again.

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - megs - 03-02-2020

Aphrodite's day was also a whirlwind of excitement, but she was delighted to find it passed rather quickly. Partially, because she woke up early into the afternoon. The exhaustion of her time at the C.A.F having finally caught up to her when he head finally hit the pillow. She text Holland before getting out of bed to say hello to him and reinforce that she was looking forward to seeing him later.

Next, she text Julianna to gush about her time time with Holland.

Holly. Remembering his bashful reaction to the nickname made her smile at her phone.

However, Julianna was busy and made the mistake of saying that she was currently with Holland because she was helping him plan for their date. Aphrodite made attempts to demand details from Jules as she got out of bed and started her waking routine. The other woman refused to budge, which was surprising because the subordinate cat girl was usually such a pushover. She didn't succumb to any of the blonde's clever threats. Only informed which dress she thought she would look nice in.

Dite decided to make a self care day out of her free time. Prepping for her date with an extra long skin care routine. She shaved her legs and curled her hair, noticing that the blonde locks were getting a bit longer than she usually wore it as she did so. After doing her makeup she slipped into the dress Julianna mentioned. A black bengaline circle dress with a sweetheart neckline that showed off her collarbones, but had a covered back and three-quarter sleeves to make her a bit more touchable. Assuming he was less in the mood to touch and be touched than he had been in last night. She couldn't help but go all out. The vintage look was finished off with black almond toe pumps, and sheer back-seam stockings held up by garters. Naturally the wine purple lingerie she wore underneath it all matched. Just in case.

She was fully ready to go by 6:40PM because she had had a feeling that Holland was going to be early. When he knocked six minutes before 7PM she was rather proud of herself for being right. When she opened her door and saw him standing there looking so wonderful for their date she couldn't suppress her brilliant smile. "Hey," she tried to sound casual, but her chipper tone was too happy to see him. “You look great.”

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - saronym - 07-06-2020

When Aphrodite opened the door, Holland let out the breath he'd been unconsciously holding. He delayed in greeting her for a moment as he tried to comprehend his stunning date.

"Hey," He finally said after a few moments of staring at her. "You look beautiful."

Just do it.

He stepped forward, touching her waist carefully with one hand, he leaned in and brushed a kiss against her cheek. He backed away again and glanced down at his feet before asking, "So, um, I kind of...brought my motorcycle... can you ride in that dress or should we take your car?"

He shoved his hands in his pocket and shrugged his shoulder, "I'm kind of partial to the image of you on the back of my bike." He smiled, "I have an extra helmet."

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - megs - 07-09-2020

Holland had these small tells that Aphrodite was starting to pick up on. A slight furrow of his brow or a twitch of his fingers that singled to her that he was thinking about something. Gearing himself up to do something. This time it was the way he started at her for a bit too long. Not that she was bothered. In fact, she took it as a compliment. And when he finally stepped forward, she knew what the delay had been about.

She leaned her cheek into the kiss, her hand briefly touching his arm that reached for her waist. She beamed at the compliment.

Even that small touch thrilled her. He was in a good mood, she deduced. Feeling comfortable. Perfect.

"We can take your motorcycle," she said. She her purse in hand. She stepped outside the door with him and turned to lock it. She reached out and touched his arm again. "I don't mind at all. It sound fun!"

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - saronym - 10-17-2020

Holland felt the roiling anxiety inside him come to something more calm as she smiled and agreed to take his motorcycle. He hadn't completely fucked up by bringing it as a surprise. He smiled as she touched his arm and they turned together to walk to the parking lot. As they walked, he chanced his hand at her waist to guide her along. Just a slight touch as they walked close together.

Out in the parking lot, Holland gazed up at the sky, "It's a clear night." He remarked, hinting a little bit at their date spot which he'd thus far kept secret. "Perfect for a ride." He gestured to his bike. "This is it. Here," he said as he unlocked the seat compartment and opened it up. He produced the second helmet, his was left hanging from the handlebars. "You can put your purse down here."

He traded her the helmet for her bag which he tucked away safely into the compartment. "Have you ridden before? Couple of tips, mount from this side," he gestured, "You may have to fight the urge to to lean against the turns. You don't need to lean. Just hold on tight," he smiled downwards at that and continued, "we won't go too fast if it scares you."

He swung his leg over the bike and stabilized it, waiting for Aphrodite to get comfortable behind him.

"Ready?" He asked and when she agreed, he urged the bike slowly through the parking lot and out onto the street that fed into the main road. It was dusk in Winter Haven and the city twinkled to its night life as they wound their way up the mountain at the center of town to the observatory at the top.

RE: Reiterations [Closed] - megs - 11-03-2020

Aphrodite caught herself looking up when Holland mades comments on the weather. He wasn't wrong. There were no clouds in the sky and the crescent moon cast a gentle light on the group. The lights of the city muddled most of the stars, but there were still a few determined constellations to be seen. Even a few brighter pinpoints that weren't stars at all, but planets, followed in the same trail of the moon. "Yeah, it's lovely," she murmured in response. A cool breeze ruffled the hem of her skirt and violet eyes dropped to his face again as she accepted the helmet from him.

She'd not quite caught onto his hints. "Where are we going?" she asked, just before she put the helmet on. "Is it a surprise?" She sounded giddy at the prospect. She secured the helmet beneath her chin. She gathered up the hems of her dress on her hand, lifting the fabric towards her hips and revealing quite a bit of her long legs. She positioned herself behind him, and settled onto the bike. She wrapped her arms around his waist, linking her fingers together to hold on as they took off.

It had been ages since Aphrodite had ridden a motorcycle. About a decade, when she was last in Italy. Another bout of 'studying abroad' paid for by her parents. All she'd studied that summer was Tuscan wine and boys. Dite lowered her head against Holland's back. Blocking the wind from her face and breathing in the warm smell of him. She had been obsessing over the way he smelled since she had been around him, half-leopard and her senses all heightened. It lingered in her brain, but the real thing was better.

She had started to piece together where they were going along the way. It was difficult not to spot the tall structures of the observatory looming over the upper hills of Winter Heights. She hoped Holland interpreted her squeeze of a hug at the red light as a sign that she was excited for their destination.