alonimi
double pistols and a wink [search] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: double pistols and a wink [search] (/showthread.php?tid=674)

double pistols and a wink [search] - tisper - 07-27-2016

★ . hello ! i'm tisp and i have a lot of time on my hands (usually).
★ . i haven't actually done a role play in a while, not since my gaia online days, but i'm antsy and restless and ready to roll.
★ . i'm open to playing any gender and any pairing of sorts; m//m, m//f, f//f
★ . not opposed to smut, though there are some things i am uncomfortable with. i'll let you know what that is when/if we ever get to it.
★ . i like to take time to put a lot of effort into replies, and can sometimes make lengthy ones. if this bugs you, then you're under no obligation to interact with me. if you want links to samples, let me know
★ . i love scifi, i love medieval, i love everything really.
★ . a few ideas ?
- bounty hunter x falsely accused fugitive
- tattoo artist x florist
- murder mysteries, supernatural beasts and hunters, magic, monsters, aliens
- curses, witches, lazarus stories, urban folklore, romance, gimme gimme gimme.

★ . i'm super new to this site (r.i.p me), but i am fairly certain i'd prefer private threads.
★ . shoot me a message ! post a reply ! i'm all ears !

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - danixiewrites - 07-28-2016

*waves* Welcome welcome (again) :D

Dani shouldn't be looking at new RPs due to a) current running RPs being so gloriously many and b) how long it seems to be taking her lately to write anything at all, but. BUT. All of those things are beautiful, lovely things and I'm a glutton for punishment I wanted to say hi so hi. <3

I don't RP fandoms or specific systems, but it's fine with me if things are set in similar worlds, races/species/general worldbuildingness, or share themes. OCs ftw! Sci-fi, cyberpunk & steampunk are my faves -- lots of ways to branch out within those. I very rarely write under 500 words. (Not because that's like a goal. It. Er. It just happens.) Samples abound around the site--and there's a thread where I've been sticking random offshoots of character daily life over in the Repository here. Trying to get back into a schedule where I at least pound out 2 RP posts a week, so if a stretch between posts doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world...we does brainstormings? Smile (And if it sounds terrible, s'cool--just popping in to say hallooooooo!)

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - saronym - 07-28-2016

hi, sarah here. I still feel like a newbie here

creeping bc I'm interested /not over extended / also have a lot of time on my hands always

drawbacks: generally useless and clueless and terrible brain stormer (@Blade knows the struggle is real with me) Lol Frown

we might could talk .... ?

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - tisper - 07-29-2016

hello hello hello !!!!
what's up what's happening !!
i tend to write around five hundred or so as well (sometimes more!) !!
i love pretty much all branches of science fiction ! >:0!!
i haven't done anything in a long time but
figured now's as good a time as any to get back into doing things !
[poses]
anything in particular you're feeling ?

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - tisper - 07-29-2016

hello hiya sarah !!
and that's okay !
i tend to get too over excited about things and
over storm anyways ;<
my ultimate downfall.

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - Blade - 07-30-2016

Hi, Tis! Tissy? (Can I call you as much??)

I'm Blade; though I also go by Kat as well. It's just... there are a lot of Kats in the world... soo.... there's that. >,>

I'm usually down for f/f, m/f, and m/m. These days I really prefer m/m and m/f where I play the male character, but I'm really flexible. I prefer modern settings because I find it's easier to game in and just more comfortable all around; however, I really don't mind scifi or steampunk or even fantasy. The latter really has to be something special though because my earlier RP days were spent so often in the fantasy setting that it kind of burnt me out. (Seriously, everyone back in the late 90s/early 2000s was doin' fantasy RP. -sigh-)

Also, Saronym is an awesome player, but yes, t is hard to come up with something xD.

Good to see you posting!

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - danixiewrites - 07-30-2016

(07-29-2016, 10:31 PM)tisper Wrote:  
danixiewrites Wrote:

hello hello hello !!!!
what's up what's happening !!
i tend to write around five hundred or so as well (sometimes more!) !!
i love pretty much all branches of science fiction ! >:0!!
i haven't done anything in a long time but
figured now's as good a time as any to get back into doing things !
[poses]
anything in particular you're feeling ?

All the things! *flails*
For RP mood--typing up a PM nowsies...

RE: double pistols and a wink [search] - saronym - 08-02-2016

hai I was traveling I'll message ya.

I think an overstormer and an understormer sounds like a good pairing actually LMAO