alonimi
Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] (/showthread.php?tid=664)

Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Angel Kimmi - 12-09-2015

Yea...so I know I should really be working on the Role-plays that I already have but shoot me I have some ideas stuck in my head [one in particular] and it just won't leave me alone. It is clamoring and demanding that I actually do something with it and I blame the Otome Visual Novel game I have been playing lately. It could probably be a walk-in thread but I'm selfish and want to delve into it myself, unless there's tons of interest.

* I'm not opposed to smut, I enjoy romance, relationships and sex in roleplay
* I admit I do prefer to play men mostly because I have more practice
* I am quite happy to play multiple characters in a roleplay, I am actually quite used to it.
* I have more experience and am comfortable in m/m roleplays than m/f but I'll do them.
* As most people in this site I can be slow with my replies at times I apologise in advance.

* I like fantasy and modern roleplays
* I like discussing plots and ideas with my RP partners
* I have an arsenal of fantasy characters more than human

PROMPTS:

- Kidnapping: Either that one character kidnaps the other by accident because they saw something they shouldn't or to keep them out of danger and are left wondering what to do now with them. /OR/ That both of them are kidnapped together by someone else and they have to work together to escape

- Past lives: Characters that are part human and part demon, isolated and 'cherished' but not actually loved they are 'throwbacks' they are the sign that the family made a deal with a demon in the past. These characters are forever reincarnated to live similar lives as before. Perhaps they are Forever trying to stop the other from dying or some terrible event happening. /OR/ That they are humans that previously were something else: angels, gods etc and were reborn and are trying to find each other or something. Up for plenty of discussion.

- Incubus: That something happened with an incubus, banishment or being sealed by some kind of monk, priest or priestess [up for discussion and RP]. Causing them to no longer be able to feed off energy the way they usually do. Either way they are getting weak and someone helps them out, leading them to find out they can still feed off HIM/HER and fun ensues there.

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Angel Kimmi - 12-09-2015

Main Muse Demand:

Set on an Asian island of some kind [because my muse is demanding Kimonos though western clothing is alright but those working in the red light district would primarily wear Kimonos]. On this island there are very few men that are born and move freely, the majority of the women with husbands are foreigners or those from the Yoshiwara District that have retired or had their freedom bought.

Those men born have a high chance of ending up sold to the Yoshiwara district to pay for debts among other things. They are seen as a commodity. Provided to the store as children they grow up there being taught various skills and working under established Gentlemen of the Night or Courtesan. They fight against each other to become well known and to make the most money, all in an effort to eradicate their debt on their own as having their freedom bought is not always a good thing if you did not like the individual you only left one cage for yet another.

It's not a brothel. They entertain women with dances, music, singing and various talents as well as drinking and flirtation. It usually takes a few visits and only at the gentleman's discretion would they sleep together. Often this is the only way women interact with young men, paying for fantasies, love and passion, and the way that further generations of children are created.

Options:

1. A rivalry, friendship or even hatred between two workers in the same Store with the possibility of something more flourishing such as friendship or romance. How they deal with their lives in that kind of situation, discussing the women they do like. Doesn't necessarily have to be a romance between them.

2. Childhood sweethearts or friends, something where the characters knew each other as children and one of them left only for them to meet up again finding that he is now in the red-light district. The joy and heartbreak and possibly blossoming love, possibly the desire to run away together etc.

3. A guy who isn't sold, dealing with the fact that he is gay and needs to sneak around because it's frowned upon. Or alternatively that he is somewhat androgynous/feminine enough that he can pass as a female so his parents didn't sell him, so he dresses as a female and goes to the red-light district to spend time with other males because he's gay.

4. A guy ended up with a head injury/amnesia and in hospital, once he leaves he goes into the Red-light district so that he can pay back the hospital or whoever paid it for him. Not wanting to be beholden to the person, could have interaction with the benefactor or doctor.

Or anything else, they're more so thought up from the ideas I have for my own character.

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - ambientmagic - 03-20-2017

Which otome game have you been playing? I play em too (against my better judgement sometimes /cough/ VOLTAGE)

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Blade - 03-20-2017

Kimmi's kind of taken a sabbatical. She's around on Discord from time to time, but she's not been in the RP mood for a while. (I know because I've been bugging her to >,<.) Just thought I'd let you know.

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - ambientmagic - 03-21-2017

Whoops, I didn't even look at the date to see when this was posted. Sorry Kimmi, take your time!

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Angel Kimmi - 04-23-2017

(03-20-2017, 10:00 PM)ambientmagic Wrote:  Which otome game have you been playing? I play em too (against my better judgement sometimes /cough/ VOLTAGE)

I have played and enjoyed a lot of them though I try stay away from the ones that are 'free' but then tempt you into buying items for them because I have no self control. My favourites would probably be:
- Amnesia: Memories
- Hakuoki
- Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons
- Seduce Me
- Ozmafia
- Mystic Messenger

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - SolitareLee - 04-23-2017

Mystic Messenger. Oh man! Who's your favorite? I have like an 80k completed 707 fic. (I wrote it in 10 days for a challenge it was An Experience.)

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - ambientmagic - 04-23-2017

I have Hakuoki on my phone right now! I havent played it yet though. Mystic messenger was a trip all right... I was mad I couldn't be gay on it though, Jaehee was clearly the best. I play a lot of the Voltage games, right now I'm doing the sketchy mafia gang one because I have no taste

I just finished "Kissed by the Baddest Bidder" aka literally the worst idea why would you market this to teenagers

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Angel Kimmi - 08-15-2017

(04-23-2017, 02:40 PM)SolitareLee Wrote:  Mystic Messenger. Oh man! Who's your favorite? I have like an 80k completed 707 fic. (I wrote it in 10 days for a challenge it was An Experience.)

I would have to say that Zen (Hyun Ryu) is probably my favourite. He is very sweet, very charming and he has a lot of depth to him despite how flirty he comes across as. Though I do love all of the guys for different reasons. I LOVE how they keep coming out with new content, and I'm curious about the new V route. And I apologise that I disappeared out of existence for so long.

RE: Kim Seeking RP [1x1s] - Angel Kimmi - 08-15-2017

(04-23-2017, 06:07 PM)ambientmagic Wrote:  I have Hakuoki on my phone right now! I havent played it yet though. Mystic messenger was a trip all right... I was mad I couldn't be gay on it though, Jaehee was clearly the best. I play a lot of the Voltage games, right now I'm doing the sketchy mafia gang one because I have no taste

I just finished "Kissed by the Baddest Bidder" aka literally the worst idea why would you market this to teenagers

I would recommend playing Hakuoki RIGHT NOW. If you haven't already. LOL. Though that's mostly because I'm such a big fan. I really love that game though I've never played it on my phone - I have it on DS and PS2 I think. I've just ordered the most recent version on PS Vita and I'm excited because it has new datable guys on it that I always wanted to date. I like the variety in characters and okay I'm not going to deny I have a MASSIVE weakness for sexy guys in kimonos with long hair and swords and stuff.... but the idea behind the game is so good too. I really love it so much.

LOL. That sounds like a dangerous game and not for teenagers. I honestly have done a few 'shall we date' games but I'm currently trying to stay away from most of those free games because I get sick of waiting and waste RL money to get more tickets and things so I've recently deleted most of those kinds of games off my phone because they are too expensive in the long run. A lot of my otomes I get off steam.