alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Ghostly - 04-07-2017

I am just proud I caught up with all of my posts, all like, three of them.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 04-07-2017

I wish I only owed three posts... anywhere. x:

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 04-08-2017

@ambientmagic FAILSMUT AHAHAHHAA...*dies* The whole dice rolling for foreplay smacks of terrible, wonderful, horrible hijinks.

Folks, I finished overtime this week. I'm working on the. last. tax. category. (The most annoying, since it's all kinds of medical hoopla, BUT I'M ALMOST DONE.) Tomorrow I am taking the day off, which means someone gets a post. XD

*parties*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - AgentBonkers - 04-09-2017

I'm really tempted to make a failsmut seeking thread, competitive orgy optional because it really sounds so hilarious, but I think I'd have to figure out a new character first because the one I have would not be down for that.

I have been wondering though...is there any set way in which witches/werewolves/vampires/were-other animals etc work it Valesport, or types of creatures that aren't acceptable, or is it anything goes/there are many types of vampires/witches etc?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 04-09-2017

You can basically make it up and cram it into the universe, within some degree of reason. (I don't feel like we'll really have an issue with overpowered characters here? We're all adults, we're not dealing with the first character overtures of teenagers. It's just an instinct to clarify.) It's already canon that there are like 5 kinds of vampires and a whole rainbow of weres, etc etc. Vampire is an umbrella term. xD

So you can basically just make it up. If there are any specifics about things that aren't allowed, I don't know of them. They're letting me get away with some pretty wonky stuff. :P

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 04-09-2017

the supernatural community, like humans beings, is diverse and confusing.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 04-09-2017

ey I'm alive and made it to Oregon in case anyone cares LMAO

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 04-09-2017

You made it!!! :D Thank goodness ahaha. If I were you I'd feel like napping for a week.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - ambientmagic - 04-10-2017

I LIIIIVE!!

Sorry to everyone I had a Week but I'm gonna catch up tonight I swear

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 04-11-2017

WE'VE ALL HAD A WEEK I THINK

@alibananasplit sorry it took me so long to get you activated, i was busy being anxious and doing nothing Blush

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - alibananasplit - 04-11-2017

hello everyone~! Love

@Tindome and you're good! i definitely know that feeling. such a fun feeling.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 04-12-2017

this place has experienced a recent renaissance in activity

its a beautiful thang

yall i cry

fiction ... its grand

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 04-18-2017

My life has a taken a turn... for the better? >P

Anyway, for the last few weeks I've been working on getting up earlier, getting shit done, and setting a writing schedule for my novel stuff. And the park! 'Cause ARCHERY. Soooooooooo, once again, I've neglected RPs and the like. I'm just giving everyone a heads up that I should start posting on weekends. At least once a week to every thread--barring strange and unusual circumstances. You know... like... aliens. Psyduck

(I'm using Google Calendar now. AND I BLAME YOU, DANI! YOU ORGANIZATION QUEEN BEE D< )

But, yeah, it's taken a while to work out the kinks. Should be leveling in the next two weeks--tops.

If you're on my Discord channel for the forum and you see me in red, don't feel like you can't poke me. I will read it later if I don't see it right away. I'm honestly hoping my weekends are freerer starting this next one.

Buddy

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 04-18-2017

Woo! :D I'll be excited to see you around more, and I'm glad things are going so well for you~

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - ambientmagic - 04-25-2017

Aw yeah I've caught up on all both of my posts! Maybe I actually will survive this semester