alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Ghostly - 04-05-2017

I am all about aliens, monsters, tentacles, and size differences. All manner of cocks in all manner of cunts. I don't uh, actually write that much smut, but I like to talk as if I do.

I can barely handle the scenes that I am in, haha.

@danixiewrites I READ YOUR POST AND IT'S LOVELY.

I will write something soonish.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - ambientmagic - 04-05-2017

@SolitareLee write your seeking post like it's a tindr profile! Then everyone knows your characters are dtf

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - AgentBonkers - 04-05-2017

heh, yeah, I'm kind of neutral on the smutty roleplay thing. I don't mind doing in if other person wants to go there, don't mind not going there if they don't.

Don't have much experience rping smutty style, but then, as I said it's been a while and my most recent experience rping before this was using D&D and uh, now that I think about it, the idea of dice-style roleplay with smut sounds kind of hilarious to me... (yes, my mind goes to odd places)

Also, if I may ask, how does tagging threads when you start them work on here? Like when is it appropriate to used [closed] vs something else vs. nothing?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 04-05-2017

Oh, oh, I know this one! *bounces up and down with hand raised* So basically, [Closed] means that not just anyone can poke in and start posting. It can overlap with [1x1] which means "just the two of us, don't even bother asking to come in." [Open] means that pretty much anyone can jump in at any time; these tend to be more lowkey and loosey-goosey and I personally tend to include them in a different sort of time line since they can go kinda slow if a ton of people get in there. [Read-only] is what it says on the tin, just for reading, don't post in here, normally that's for reference/resource material/profiles/short stories, etc.

Also lmao I'm totally writing my Seeking thread like a tindr profile now, no one can stop me.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 01:24 PM)AgentBonkers Wrote:  heh, yeah, I'm kind of neutral on the smutty roleplay thing. I don't mind doing in if other person wants to go there, don't mind not going there if they don't.

Don't have much experience rping smutty style, but then, as I said it's been a while and my most recent experience rping before this was using D&D and uh, now that I think about it, the idea of dice-style roleplay with smut sounds kind of hilarious to me... (yes, my mind goes to odd places)

Believe it or not, there is actually a sex table top rpg game. I heard about it years ago. Not sure on the title. It might be in this list of other options: LINK

EDIT: Remembered! It's called FATAL and it's the bane of tabletop rpg games xD.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 04-05-2017

LEE you explained it much better than i would have, thank you Love

Thanks for the explanation SolitaireLee, and for that list Blade! I just have this image in my mind of someone doing like, a foreplay roll and rolling a critical fail and having to write that scene out xD

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 04-05-2017

Tinny would do it xD. Of that I have no doubt.

I would also do it. xD It actually sounds ridiculously fun.

It does sound fun, doesn't it?

I mean, hypothetically, doing it using some kind of system could make sense so like, someone playing an experienced character would have higher modifiers to rolls than the unusually clumsy virgin or the guy with negative charisma, but even something casual like just roll a die before an action, interpret results as you like in writing with lower numbers meaning lower performance/more hijinks could also work?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - ambientmagic - 04-05-2017

I am totally down for smut diceplay. Just end every post with (roll d10 for dexterity) or (roll for initiative) and then the person starts their post with (I rolled a 3 :/) and then failsmut happens

I think the most amusing thing about this is that it implies some form of competitive orgy.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 04-05-2017

I didn't come to this gangbang to make friends. I came here to win. And I came there to win. And I came on her to win.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 04-06-2017

I'm mostly guilty of my OCs fucking my other OCs.
I'm kind of a letdown lately. >>;