alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 03-14-2017

We have solidified our characters alarmingly fast. I think we broke our personal record.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 03-14-2017

WHOA new people explosion

(03-14-2017, 12:39 AM)Tindome Wrote:  GOOD LUCK be careful strapping shit to the roof of your car because sometimes you will lose precious pillows and art commissions

NU R U SERIOUS. That's tragic. We're shopping around for like a luggage rack kinda thingy because we are moving in just our cars.

(03-14-2017, 01:36 AM)SolitareLee Wrote:  ... now I'm going to be moving literally from the southeastern corner of the US to the northeastern corner of the US and I just... no. So I feel you. Oregon is a good place, though; I used to visit there with my mum a lot. Get soooo cold in the winter tho. ;-;

YOOOO That's what I'm doing! Now I'm curious where you are moving to/from?

I'm moving from Daytona Beach, FL to Medford, Oregon. 46 hours of nightmare. We have Sprint phones so we've actually bought some 2 way radios to ...ya know communicate bc Sprint has pretty awful coverage. It's going to be a shitshow.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 03-14-2017

also I should add we're not moving moving to Oregon...we're just staying there for like 3 months and then moving again and again and again bc my hubby is taking travel nurse contracts which are like short term little thingies so yay moving every 3 months.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 03-14-2017

I have no idea what's happening. Hello, new people~

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Battleferrets - 03-14-2017

Hi I'm new and socially awkward anxious so I'll probably lurk for a bit before straying out of my cave. Don't suppose this forum has a Discord group or anything?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 03-14-2017

There are a few individual servers floating around, but nothing for the group as a whole.

And we like lurkers too so no rush. ;))

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 03-14-2017

@saronym: From Wilmington, NC all the way to Seattle, WA. x'D It'll be a similar nightmare to yours, I believe. I feel you.

@megs: I'm sorry, there appears to be an explosion of people. You can blame Sky for myself and Yang/Spade, but I don't know if any of us are responsible for Ferret, he might have just shown up. :P

@Battleferrets: I think Blade has a Discord group! If you message them, they can give you the link. I'm not in there, because I too have all the social prowess of a terrified hedgehog, but I know it is a thing. Also, hi!

@SolitareLee I hail from Tumblr and my mighty adoration for Kitty's writing. Trying to convince some friends to join but they're also shy potatoes so we'll see ahah. Discord is like the one place I don't mind because I can mute channels and be inactive for two weeks and then unmute and chat like I was never gone. Goodshitmeme.png

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 03-14-2017

@Battleferrets! Yes, I have a Discord group that I tugged all available Alonimi peeps into. They don't talk much in there, but I'm almost always on and available. I don't like putting my Discord info on the public web because of spammers, but feel free to PM your ID/Username and I'll add you and send you a link.

@Blade Nice, sent it along! In regards to what you posted in the intro thread, I'll scope out what open threads are around and see which of my OCs want to have a go.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 03-15-2017

<3 HELLO WONDERFUL LOVELY PEOPLE <3

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - SolitareLee - 03-15-2017

Hello! :D

Introductions have already been made, I guess, but I'm working on setting up a profiles section so people can more successfully harass me for RPs if they'd like~ <3

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 03-16-2017

All of my posts are up to date but two. One because Dani posted -swoon!-, and another I owe Tinny. I'm feeling very productive. C00l

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 03-16-2017

(03-14-2017, 09:03 AM)saronym Wrote:  also I should add we're not moving moving to Oregon...we're just staying there for like 3 months and then moving again and again and again bc my hubby is taking travel nurse contracts which are like short term little thingies so yay moving every 3 months.

Gwaaaaa...every three months holycatsthatsucks. But new places yay? Not ending up in the south for the summer 3 huzzah? And you'll have radios! May you have a grand cross-country adventure, Smokey & the Bandit-style.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 03-16-2017

SUCK IT, RP BLOCK

I JUST UPDATED A THREAD THAT HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A FUCKING YEAR, JIMINY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

it wasn't a very good post but god GOD