alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-12-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_nq20tlRBE11qznhrc_540.png]

I FORGOT THAT I MADE THIS

poor elijah

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-12-2015

what a way to start a new page

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 11-16-2015

TINDOME I WANNA BE REBEL REBEL AGAIN!
/LOUDLY SOBBING

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-16-2015

ahahaha, did we lose all the custom titles? we DID. I think I just sort of stuck people with them before and this time I was going to wait for... inspiration?? I have no idea what I was doing. WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

man, you know what i really needed. like six more dean gray aus. just a shitton more of those, on top of the fuckton already actively being played. that was absolutely necessary. THANKS A LOT, TUMBLR CHARACTER MEMES.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 11-16-2015

XD AUs forever. Had an AU dream last night. (For a change, since I actually got enough sleep TO dream lol!) Beach vacation Sascha + earthquake/tsunami!?!? + that-darn-adorbs-except-for-sharp-teeth-merman *facepalms* Tahiti/Brain = magical place.

There has actually been more merfic~

[Image: tumblr_inline_nxtcau5ZVk1rxhgqg_500.jpg]

But that sounds like an AU thread waiting to happen OHSHITALION

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE AUS

(although most aus are not as heartbreaking as dean gray aus)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 11-16-2015

question:

is there a post somewhere with instructions on subscribing to specific threads to get notifications?

For some reason I'm getting emails about new posts in this thread (which I don't mind) but I didn't set that up and now I'm curious how to set it up for other things I want to read but aren't necessarily participating in and thus forget about (FOR EXAMPLE THE SAI AND LADY OWEN THREAD!!!!!!! XD )

side note: I idk anything going on with anderson cooper above...but whatever thread he may appear in...I want to be subscribed to that silver fox goodness

He is the Lois Lane of Valesport, by which I mostly mean that sometimes I photoshop ridiculous RP headlines onto his picture and make his suit look purple.

[Image: HNQ0McUl.jpg]

[Image: lKENIb9l.jpg]

(11-16-2015, 02:55 PM)saronym Wrote:  question:

is there a post somewhere with instructions on subscribing to specific threads to get notifications?

For some reason I'm getting emails about new posts in this thread (which I don't mind) but I didn't set that up and now I'm curious how to set it up for other things I want to read but aren't necessarily participating in and thus forget about (FOR EXAMPLE THE SAI AND LADY OWEN THREAD!!!!!!! XD )

Oh! But in this case, that's because when you post there's a bunch of little buttons beneath the post with different subscription options and you probably have emails set to default? In general to subscribe to a thread without posting, there's a little link at the bottom left of every page that says "Subscribe to this thread".

If you go to User CP at the top, then "Edit Options" on the left, there's a dropdown menu for 'Default Thread Subscription Mode', which you might want to change to "Do not subscribe". Then, on the very bottom left, you can go to "Thread Subscriptions", then select whatever threads you don't want to get emails for, and use the dropdown menu at the bottom to either delete the subscriptions or else change them to no notification. That doesn't effect the Alerts, though, just whether or not you get an email.

OMG I can't handle the cooper. I'm dying. I used to watch Anderson Cooper 360 just cause him.

also on instructions:
I DID EEET THX... I am not very good at figuring out stuff on my own.

omg just look at all the news he wants to deliver

T_T

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 11-16-2015

OMG YOU FIXED IT!
Thank you, Tindome/Kitty/Name you prefer as it's been a year and I still try and be formal with you. (y doe? y i do dis?)
<3

On a less lame side note: I got a new laptop and it's really spiffy, and I should write posts on my new, spiffy laptop.

>_>
I should.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 02:55 PM)saronym Wrote:  question:

*sweats nervously*