alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 09-14-2016

hahaha oh man this sounds fun

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 09-14-2016

OMG, the poor girl. Of all the times to walk in >_>

-secretly excited-

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - kaythebold - 09-16-2016

Do we have werewolves in Valesport? Found the wereleopards etc, but I'm trying to get a better idea of the existing canon before I throw my werewolf dude in.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 09-16-2016

there are only a few OC werewolves, but the Garou are def wandering around the city
as for 'canon' i don't think we have anything specific. (someone correct me if i'm wrong) we (ok so like me and kat?) mostly follow White Wolf's rules for shifters

Just googled White Wolf, which answers a number of my questions. x) Thanks!

awesome!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 09-16-2016

I have one garou who's very loosely based on White Wolf, primarily with V:tM 2.0--I think that's the right version? Cause fuck Requiem. But you don't have to follow what we do. I'm not sure, but I don't think Dani's shifters are based in WW.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 09-16-2016

Yeah, the only real canon we adhere to is, like... "there's all different kinds"

so there are vampires like Michael, who operate by modified Vampire Diaries rules, but it would be just as legit to play a vampire by White Wolf rules, or to play a vampire who is actually a fairy a la Lost Girl, or whatever else. And they're just... different species? or strains of vampirism? or something?

So uh werewolves work the same way (mostly bc I do not know any White Wolf so if I wanted to play a were of some kind I'd be pullin' it all out my ass based on what I thought would be interesting)

Haha okay that is also very helpful, because I'm trying to imagine my good ol' Indiana-born, baseball cap-wearing, organic farm-working puppy declaring his "Auspice" in all seriousness and it is Not Working lmao

Yeah, don't stress it, hun. Make your own thing. ^_^

I keep forgetting to mention, but if there's anyone who wants my Discord user ID for off forum chats and stuff, please feel free to PM about it. I'm all about creating plots and such, or just chatting.

dang yeah that's a way better explanation. I totally missed the mark on that one hahaha YOU DO YOU BOO is more a accurate

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 09-17-2016

ASK ME ABOUT WHITE WOLF AHHHHHHH THATS MY SHIT

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 09-17-2016

Yeah, I didn't go WW with mine. ...Rules? Wut?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 09-18-2016

I shall do my best to make an Elijah post tomorrow in Tsundoku so nobody has to wait on me.