alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 09-02-2016

yeah and it doesn't look like I'll be fixing it anytime soon I'm bummed because my wow nemesis started playing again and I was determined to stay better than her

On the bright side maybe I will workout or idk

Just get buff like its the zombie apocalypse
Or prison

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 09-02-2016

omg, neither of those outcomes are scenarios i wanna plan for - but i guess getting buff is legit, so if you wanna be ready to run from zombies, i feel you. GET 'EM WAIFU

i gotta write stuff, but that new OW map came out, so I feel like I'm like 10x less productive than i was. i just got home though. maybe there's still hope.

idk man I just took my first shower in four days (thanks to a hella serious drainage problem) and I've eaten nothing but chicken ramen (which is my least favorite ramen) for a month (and that's only because the MIL bought us a bulk case) so i think I'd pick zombies cuz I don't see a difference

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 09-02-2016

sounds like you are already prepping for the zombie apocalypse

pretty sure nobody will be showering and ramen will be a reliable source of food.

I used to think a zpocalypse would break me but I guess I got this

don't say that. D:
you would totally kick ass and beat those zombies up.

lol nah
My Z-Day plan is to lay down and die tbh
My everyday plan is to lay down and die lmao

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 09-02-2016

grim times Ohnoes Ohnoes

okay, true story. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be a zombie in the first seven hours. i don't have a real plan.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 09-02-2016

Ouch, Megs! Frown That blows. I hope things get better for you.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 09-04-2016

I did not get to RPs like I was supposed to this weekend. I'll make sure and catch up this week. Groups first.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 09-06-2016

somehow I went from the "I'm taking notes for lols" person of the starwars RPG to the "official" notetaker because nobody else does it and we all can't remember who got addicted to what, which arm was severed from whom, and who fucked what and where. It's a huge pressure. Lol

AND MY BATTLE DROID WAS DESTROYED. FUCK ME THAT COST A TON OF CREDITS DUDE. WTF. I'm going to fix him bc I resurrect all the things!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 09-06-2016

ARM CANNONS
I'm telling you

it's going to happen, really. I was first thinking of putting circular saws on his hands...but I like your cannons idea better. I mean SAWS, really, what am I thinking??

also I wanna spray paint him matte black and give him glowing red eyes like a frickin demon from hell and his name shall be SLAUGHTERBOT bc for some reason the damn thing NEVER MISSES HIS MARK. He's a G in battle. A right bastard.

fk it I'll give him a jet pack and call him Pharah. my demon slaughterbot. my precious baby. my spray painted pile of recycled parts.