alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 08-29-2016

daaang

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-29-2016

>luring people here is hard. How2recruit.

So, almost done with season one of Penny Dreadful. That's honestly the most exciting news I have to share. Otherwise, it's a non-existent recruitment for Metropolis, derping around in Overwatch, and writing.

I was going to ask, why don't we orchestrate some sort of group role play soon? I know we have them, but maybe if we brainstorm, we can figure out a fresh idea to get all the usuals involved. I know sometimes things feel inclusive because we have a lot of 1x1s, but I know that isn't intentional.

Anyway, if this idea sucks, I'm sorry.

I JUST WANNA DO THINGS WITH YOU GUYS

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 08-29-2016

i'd be down for a thing in the usual manner that i am down for things
slowly and distractedly
because i am the worst partner.
just in all things
rp and irl
lol

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-29-2016

bb, you have never been the worst
never ever

BUT YEAH.
I'm like, writing this Metropolis based blurb at the moment because I wanna get started there, but so much shit has to be done still.
/icanonlyemotecrysomuch

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 08-30-2016

dis my creep face Shifty

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-30-2016

@Kat I kinda try to do Slice of Life group rps with my walk-ins. I'll admit, with IC, there's no real story. But with Lavenza there defo is. I've just worked it in such a way that it's easy to add people to the story without (hopefully) revealing too much of what's to come. I'm not NOT down for a group RP. I've got some shit straightened out in my life recently. It's just I'd only be able to post on weekends, really. (I can get a lot of posts done in two days, so that's not even... really a thing... honestly. -Does not agonize over posts as badly as others; wonders if this makes her a shitty RPer-.)

But I do have news as to why I've been AWOL. Recently, I've been really depressed about my lack of writing and getting house work done, and also getting lazy and unhealthy. (Note: not a fear of getting fat, mostly a fear of being out of breath if I decide to run down the street from an evil bad dude.) I started going to the gym this year and I'm finally on a schedule for that. Very pleased. I've already seen some great progress in the last 4 weeks. As for house work, I started using Habitica and joined Dani's party group. That's helped remind me to clean things every day and not be a lazy ass. (Plus I'm sure my cats are happy their litter boxes are now cleaned once a day and their mommy is no longer soooo forgetful.) As far as my writing goes...

I was the most depressed about writing. I wasn't getting shit done. And I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this as a writer on here, le buddies, but when you stop writing for a while and get depressed about it, it makes you even LESS motivated. But after pouting to Dani, I told her I needed an accountability buddy. Treating it like a job now, 'cause that's how it's supposed to be even if it is my passion. I'm doing it from 9 am to 3/4 pm mon -fri. And on weekends? Those will be my nonbook writing days. RP writing days!

Sooooooo, yes, Kat. I wouldn't mind brainstorming for a group rp. Poke me on Skype or Discord. Do you have Discord? (Dani's super in love with it. She dumped Skype so fast I think she forgot to tell him they broke up. ...Or is Skype female? He's such a dick I'm pretty sure he's a dude. >P)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-31-2016

Yeah, we moved over to Discord as well. :D
I tend to run everything though, even if I don't use it much, so skype stays up.

I'll throw together a thread later then since it wouldn't be hard to do. I just wanna start gauging what we'd all like to do with an rp.

Trev and I saw Kubo and the Two Strings last night, and as usual, I cried the whole movie because I'm secretly the most sensitive movie goer in the history of the world.

/cry

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 08-31-2016

@Blade FEEL BETTER! Love

I'm a huge gym nerd so if you ever wanna talk about gym shit I'm ya gurl. I started working out a few years ago it really did change my life for the better. I know every POS gymbro says the same thing but it's pretty true. Lol I'd be your gym accountability buddy if you need one.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-31-2016

Sent you a Skype message about Discord, @Kat .

Also, I could give a rats ass about the VMAs, most award ceremonies, etc. HOWEVER, I totally think I found my new hero next to Betty White: Baddie Winkle. Check her out, for serious. LINK

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 09:51 AM)saronym Wrote:  @Blade FEEL BETTER! Love

I'm a huge gym nerd so if you ever wanna talk about gym shit I'm ya gurl. I started working out a few years ago it really did change my life for the better. I know every POS gymbro says the same thing but it's pretty true. Lol I'd be your gym accountability buddy if you need one.

Aw! Thank you! I'm ok, really. I also kinda figured out on my own that I probably have PMDD--which is basically, in simple terms, when a woman gets more depressed and cranky than is the norm for their period. I tend to not feel like getting out of bed and want to hide from the world; I also sometimes snap at people. But I think going to bed on time will help. I know going to the gym has helped immensely.

I'm not sure I need a gym accountability buddy, but I don't mind talking gym with you on Discord! I'm not in it to really lose weight, but I won't lie and say that isn't a big motivator. I'm not interested in the numbers on the scale. I'm 170 now and that hasn't lowered, but I know that's because I'm building muscle under the flab.

I guess I remember my mom being overweight when I was a kid. And she was well into her 30s when she had me. So I don't want to wait until I'm 35 and 40 pounds unhealthier to get in gear. Mostly, I'm just proud of me atm. I'm hoping I stay that way.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 09-01-2016

@Tindome omg. omg. omg. XD

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 09-01-2016

OMINOUSLY GLEAMING VIOLIN

THE ULTIMATE THREAT

"YOU'RE NEXT wait no i am not going to polish you that's not what i meant"

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 09-02-2016

so i don't have internet because I haven't paid the bill in like 3 months because I'm broke af. just a heads up that my posting frequency is gonna go from shitty to hellish *sunglasses emoji*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 09-02-2016

oh geez. that's no good. D:

IM SORRY MEGS

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 09-02-2016

Nowai

the world has become a darker place