alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-04-2016

Ohhh! In case you guys didn't know with pokemon, IV is fucking everything. I don't really get it--Kat probably does or will, being a super game (compared to me)--but use the site pokeadvisor.com. They let you sign in and shows you the IV scores of your current pokemon. You want at least 80%. Otherwise it's thought to be pretty worthless.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 08-05-2016

there's also one called pidgycalc where you can figure out how many pokemon you need to maximize a lucky egg evolution session.

super dorky stuff here people Nod

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-05-2016

@Nym

Ohhhh, super nifty!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 08-06-2016

@Kat Mostly good. More CT scans. Kidlet starts KINDERGARTEN week after next. *flail* Trying to get books out...and of course, actually writing RP things for a change. :D

@Blade Only thing I owe you is Fate now, yes?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 07:55 AM)danixiewrites Wrote:  @Kat Mostly good. More CT scans. Kidlet starts KINDERGARTEN week after next. *flail* Trying to get books out...and of course, actually writing RP things for a change. :D

@Blade Only thing I owe you is Fate now, yes?

For your back? I hope that all works out for you. :c
AND YAY KIDLET IS GETTING SO BIG OMG
Kindergarten already. Whew. It really has been a while since we all met, hasn't it?
I'm also trying to get caught up on rp stuff, though my load of current RPs got cut, so I guess it's a bit easier now.

Pretty much leaves me with, uh... Sleeping Hunter/Radius/One Night Stand? (You know, those threads I made and abandoned *Sobs*)

I'll spiffy them up. >>

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-06-2016

ALSO
I have to write some background stuff, so just kinda ignore any weird blurbs I cycle through.
I had some thoughts relating to this Metropolis project.
[Image: xcyELRW.gif]

SO I GOTTA DO THAT WHEN THE PROJECT ISN'T STALLED AND UH
Yeah. Might have threads from Metropolis over on Alonimi as well...
Like, I might make a really slick cyberpunk club thread (but not Radius, because this isn't a space club.)

Anyway, I'm rambling.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-07-2016

@Kat I would love you forever if you let me do a oneXone with my kelpie and Arty!

@danixiewrites Yep!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 08-07-2016

@Kat It seriously has been. <3 It's wonderful! :D Good luck on your catch up spree--and your shiny new project! *shiny words forever*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-07-2016

@Blade No promises, but if I can keep up with the Metropolis project and my other RPs, I can do it. I'll have to see how it goes first and let you know.

@dani Thank you! I'm hoping I don't sink months of work into a flop project. That'd hurt my pride quite a bit. ;~;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 08-07-2016

@Kat No worries. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-11-2016

I invited @Balderdashing, so I hope no one was like, 'wtf a new person burn the witch'. :B

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 08-11-2016

well now that you mention it

burn the witch

bb pls.
no burning today. ;~;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 06:14 PM)Kat Wrote:  I invited @Balderdashing, so I hope no one was like, 'wtf a new person burn the witch'. :B

Assuredly, any omgwtfbbq *flailing* reactions are purely due to excitement.
Love Dance Wink

(08-11-2016, 08:21 PM)danixiewrites Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 06:14 PM)Kat Wrote:  I invited @Balderdashing, so I hope no one was like, 'wtf a new person burn the witch'. :B

Assuredly, any omgwtfbbq *flailing* reactions are purely due to excitement.
Love Dance Wink
Right? Always good to see new blood. It can be a hassle to poach handpick people to invite. Meow