alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 07-28-2016

pokeupdate: so I have enough magikarp candy for a gyarados (BC I HAVE NO LIFE OK) but I haven't evolved it bc someone told me to wait until I had a higher level magikarp to evolve from so my water dragon will be super epic.

i srsly have no life guys Nowai No

apropos to your "norse god" reference @megs :

"Brock o'Hurn is a Norse god miserably failing at blending in with mortal men."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brock%20o%27hurn

also did y'all see that Mr. Brock is gonna be on Tyler Perry's new "first scripted TLC show"

sure to be....uh....something? lolz

ok spam session is DONE

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 01:09 PM)saronym Wrote:  pokeupdate: so I have enough magikarp candy for a gyarados (BC I HAVE NO LIFE OK) but I haven't evolved it bc someone told me to wait until I had a higher level magikarp to evolve from so my water dragon will be super epic.

Jelly.

All the jelly.

I freaked out and made my biz buddy pull over so we could catch a magikarp on the way home from breakfast today. Which must mean I also have no life--but I'm okay with that. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo Love

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 07-30-2016

Can't blame you about the 'karp candies, Nym. It's A LOT. With others pokemon I'd just evolve them for the exp, but it's hard to famr the karps. x,X

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 08-02-2016

someone in my area caught a 200 lvl magikarp and when he was showing it off to me I saw he had 1200 candies. LIKE DUDE! EVOLVE already!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 08-02-2016

That's crazy lol I've only caught two or three magikarp myself, and they were all CP 10

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 08-02-2016

o.o How does one acquire THAT MANY MAGIKARP?

o.O

O.o

Also I think today I'm caught up on everything except Fate posts. Smile

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 08-02-2016

He could have hatched a ton. You get like 20 candies when you hatch

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 08-02-2016

i have 700 magikarp candy........and it's because we live at the beach. so every other thing you catch is a friggin magikarp. He could have also hatched a bunch but my guess is he walks around grinding for magikarp lol

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 08-02-2016

Dude...if I lived at the beach I would do the same. XD Doesn't seem to matter how much I walk around these 'burbs--nothing spawns unless we get past the highway and over in the shopping areas, or if we're at the park (and there it's Ekans. So many Ekans. There's a LAKE. There should be fishie Pokes!). ;)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-03-2016

Man, I must be the only person left who hasn't caught ever one Magikarp.
/cri

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 08:57 PM)Kat Wrote:  Man, I must be the only person left who hasn't caught ever one Magikarp.
/cri

lol...my hubs hasn't caught a single one. A fact I mock him over, but only bc he's caught a ton more pokes than me, actively hunted for them, and is so far ahead in filling out his pokedex...so I gotta have SOMETHING. ;)

Hope the start of August been good for folks! <3

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 08-04-2016

@danixiewrites

Between Trevor and I, we've both caught a good chunk of Pokemon, but never the same chunks. Like he catches Taurus at work, and I catch Magmar when we go out walking. Though our area seems to have an abundance of Pinsir? I caught three the other night in the Denny's parking lot. >_>

I'm still level 9 though. ;~;

AND yessss. August is good so far. Been playing Overwatch too much, and writing some, and working on something over on Gaia because old habits die hard, and a few of my rp friends won't leave the place. Keeps me stapled down for the time being.

I hope things are well with you and yours. o/