alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 06-27-2016

Oh geeze, that blows! I'm waiting for these meds to wear off so I can stop freaking out in parking lots (they're SCARY) and today I am determined to write at least one post. AT LEAST I DON'T OWE ANY POSTS FROM LAST YEAR ANYMORE jesus christ i can't believe how long i took to write some of these fuck

I'm glad your ear is better <3

i'm working on this uala post but i am still cracking up about roan accidentally feeling bad about his dick

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 06-27-2016

XD All alienkind, bewaaaaare...

"well overall your resume looks good, except for this part here where you just seem to have written 'terrordick' "

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 06-28-2016

-waves-

I'm here! I promise!

What's been going on for me: I passed both my classes with flying colors. Modern Art was awesome half of the time and a big BLAH the other half. American Art was more interesting. I'm out of school until October. My boys came up for the summer; well, one of them did, the other stopped in for a week as he has work now (being an adult and all). Sy has summer school online. Originally, he had both a Algebra II and English II, but we had to drop Alg 2 because it was way too heavy a workload. Turns out he only needs 4 math credits, and he fulfilled the two required ones. (He took Alg 1 in middle school and so that counts towards his high school math credits.) All needs is two more of his own choice; and since he had two years of high school left... he didn't need to make up a summer math class. Woot! (That fucking class sucked. The teacher was great, by Sy was not prepared for that workload--11 assignments a week. I couldn't even do that and I the Queen of Cramp Sessions!)

I need to look through my RPs and just start making posts. Tinny, Dani, Megs, since you here, is there anything I have overdue you want me to post in ASAP? Meow

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 06-28-2016

I don't have any demands, since I am pretty sure I am the one who owes everyone things. Looking to work on what I owe today Smile)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 06-29-2016

@tisper

hi friend!
[Image: latest?cb=20150411214455]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 06-29-2016

Welp. My monitor just died. In a glorious puff of smoke. *pouts*

Oooo hello! @tisper *waves* aaaand welcome!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 06-30-2016

Welcome new friend!

And ok, Megs. I'll see about just updating where I can over the next week-ish. ^_^

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - tisper - 06-30-2016

hello !!!!!!
sorry i was working then
promptly fell asleep once i got home.
but hello !!! here i am !!!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 07-01-2016

yayyy hiii
ok shenanigans time!
kittyy where should i stash a chat for avatar stuff :DD
just here in general?

Also I'm going to edit my witch!grayson post to actually move the story forward lmao whoops

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 07-01-2016

(06-27-2016, 08:42 PM)Tindome Wrote:  "well overall your resume looks good, except for this part here where you just seem to have written 'terrordick' "

I keep rereading this and cracking up all over again. (Meanwhile, Uala's primed to explode...XD )

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 07-02-2016

Welcome!

I've been reading more and writing less lately, but it's coming along.
BUT WHAT IS IT?
Fuck if I know.

how2writebook
how2followdreams
cri

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 07-02-2016

Welp. I am on vacation for two weeks. So hopefully I can get some serious catch-up done. Smile))

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 07-02-2016

Yeah for posts! I'm so excited!