alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 05-08-2016

Same, bb.
Same. D;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 05-14-2016

I'M STILL ALIVE I SWEAR omfg i need to post Cry

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 05-17-2016

I'm alive too~! Just don't expect much for another 3 weeks ish. School is really kicking my ass. One week I had about 100 pages of reading, a short paper, a midterm, 2 discussion posts, 4 replies, and annotations to write. And that's just in ONE class. Ugh. You'll see me soon. Promise.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 05-30-2016

Ah, the summer is coming~
/dies of heat stroke
Whoo. :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 05-30-2016

It's so humid here I want to die D;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 05-30-2016

Bet it's not as humid as it is in Texas. *badum ching* *ducks* On a related note: Kat, Ghostly, keep to the high ground and stay dry! :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 06-01-2016

Thank you, Dani bb.
We're alright so far because our neighborhood is slightly elevated, but every time it rains, I get so nervous. > >;

Also, totally unrelated;
Why the hell wasn't Jupiter Ascending a book?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 06-01-2016

I WANT THERE TO BE AN EXPANDED UNIVERSE SERIES OF NOVELS SO BAD AND IN THEM I WANT TITUS AND FAMULUS TO FUCK, A LOT, BECAUSE THAT IS IMPORTANT AND PLOT CRITICAL

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 06-01-2016

I was in love with the setting. The world building was fucking amazing. Like, the plot was generic scifi, but THAT COULD BE EXPANDED UPON DAMMIT

And I'd read another fanfic about them, tbh.
I remember reading the one you wrote before, and I hadn't seen the movie, so I was just like 'That's legit, but I don't get it.'
rip

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 06-04-2016

Hope everyone is doing alright. I've got just a few days of classes left--one final, some pissant writing, and little things. As soon as Tuesday rolls around I'll be free. WEEEEE~! Anyway, I'll probably take a few days for myself, some of which includes crashing at Dani's for fun times and writings yumz. Yar.

Buddy

I hope to get posts in, because it's fun. Of those I owe, is there anyone who wants me to post priority?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 06-21-2016

this whole state is fucking melting, jesus christ, where the fuck did the first half of this year go?????? IT WAS 2015 YESTERDAY

IS THIS WHAT GETTING OLD FEELS LIKE

fuck me

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 06-23-2016

Did you fry that egg outside, yet?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 06-23-2016

I keep forgetting to buy eggs!!!

Incidentally it turns out the wellbutrin is making my adhd worse so that's what's been up with me the last couple of months.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 06-24-2016

I meanwhile am behind on everything forever.

Doodette

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 06-27-2016

So for a couple weeks I was deaf in my left ear--it's got audio capabilities now, but it really got me down :P How is everyone else doing around here? Besides behind on posts: we're all rowing that boat together methinks. XD

<3