alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-21-2016

I AM DELIGHTED BEYOND MEASURE

[Image: sfF5nvs.png]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 02-21-2016

So cool! Did you commission it? Is it your work?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-21-2016

An artist I really like opened up commissions! I'm so happy with how she turned out, oh my gosh. I'm waiting until she sends me the one with a transparent background to update all my thread pictures, but, yes. I am so pleased. SHE'S GONNA PUNCH THE WHOLE COLONY RIGHT IN THE FACE and probably break her hand in the process because her bones are so fucking fragile.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 02-22-2016

*cheers!* She's gooooooooorgeous! :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-22-2016

SHE'S HERE TO BE LOUD AND PROBABLY WORSEN YOUR AGORAPHOBIA, SUP

money well spent, i love her

tangentially related but at some point kreska's gonna find out that fate is not a scrawny nerd that she can shove into lockers and she's going to be deeply upset

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 02-22-2016

I'm also having an easier time envisioning a tiny fluffball thing sticking its venomous head out of her pocket. Totally fits. XD

Right?? You could totally keep a tiny technicolor hedgehog-tribble in there. So convenient.

[Image: tumblr_o2zc9jOawr1qd4fqho1_1280.jpg]

oscar the grouch believes in me... i'm so inspired...

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Panda - 02-23-2016

This place still exists, right? Maybe? I hope?

I have returned from the all consuming void of being an adult, though I honestly can't remember when I was here last...and it's not like I did much so I probably wasn't even missed...

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-23-2016

We're still here! Well, some of us. Others have also been consumed by adulthood. The rest of us are only intermittently consumed and have so many goddamn threads going that we can just team up with whoever else happens to have free time at the moment. Veeee And this is your first post since the transition to the new forum software! Sorry if your username got fucked up... let me know if you notice anything weird (like any of your posts being attributed to the wrong person or whatever). There were some glitches in the move and I'm pretty sure I caught them all, but some slipped past me.

... also all the pre-move posts got converted to html formatting due to Issues and I've slowly been converting them back to BBcode. I think every post in Akvero and Muskaptilo has been fixed but everywhere else is kind of a crapshoot tbh. JUST LETTIN' YA KNOW so you're not alarmed if some of your posts got the formatting all fucked.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Panda - 02-23-2016

Eh, stuff happens. And I'll figure out if anything needs fixed later when I've woken up more.

And really, adulthood hasn't quite let me out of it's grasp. I'm just sneaking away for a bit.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 02-23-2016

That's all we can do most days...just *sneaky sneaky*

WB! Smile

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 02-23-2016

Welcome back, Hex! We're always slow-going here; you haven't missed too much.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-23-2016

SORRY ABOUT STEALING FATE sorta kinda

it was an accident