alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-16-2016

i had the worst idea and it's rp characters doing teen-style *chat rp* as completely different characters that they have made up

uala would want to be a human catgirl and would probably *glomp* a lot

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-16-2016

i decided that boudica probably almost never goes shopping but her clothes last 5ever because she's so good at taking care of things and tl;dr vintage lingerie/cone titties

this has been my extremely insightful moment of serious character development

[Image: 1950s%2Bmarilyn%2Bmonroe.jpg]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 02-16-2016

Vic comes home like

[Image: tumblr_mp6o3sofrr1rb324eo1_400_zps5kehg4zw.gif]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 03:54 PM)Tindome Wrote:  i had the worst idea and it's rp characters doing teen-style *chat rp* as completely different characters that they have made up

uala would want to be a human catgirl and would probably *glomp* a lot

Worser idea last week courtesy of painkillers: All characters ARE cats. Like average size kitty cats. Not shifters, even, just lazy, cuddly, housecats.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-17-2016

"i wanted a ghost but instead i got a woman in her underwear Cry "

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 02-17-2016

LEO'S REDCARPET RAMPAGE

^ got me loling all day Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 02-18-2016

HAHAHA *facepalm*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 02-18-2016

So... it's totally weird...

...but I'm uncharacteristically in the mood to do a fandom RP... Nothing serious. Fluff probs. -sigh- Bad idea, right? >P Especially since I'm in the mood for something like a Naruto AU.

Gawd, I'm such a dweeb. Shoot me now.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-18-2016

I tried to do a fandom roleplay with Squirrel Girl because I wanted to try doing fandom roleplay but that just kind of fizzled out. I just couldn't get excited for it like I do with my characters. Fandom stuff is still 500% welcome in the misc forums, I've just learned my lesson about trying to do it myself (which is unfortunate because most of my tumblr rp bros do fandom stuff exclusively, wah)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 02-18-2016

It's not something I do. I think the last time I did it was about 5 years ago with a fellow fanfic writer because we wanted to work out some writing kinks with a fic we were working on together.

I guess I'm just in a strange mood to do it. I'll get over it.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-19-2016

[Image: DB.jpg]

This picture showed up in my RSS feeds and I was like DAMN BOUDICA Giggle

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-20-2016

someone posted a thing on tumblr about one character asking another to pretend they're engaged so they can try free wedding cake samples and FIRST OF ALL i am going to fic that for dean gray because they are the fucking worst and it just ends horribly for them and i love it okay

but also there is literally no two characters i can think of where that ends well

fake engagements are the best

one character who just wants free cake and doesn't get what the big deal is

another character just having a fucking crisis

i love it

jean would have nothing to do with the whole thing because he can just buy a fucking cake, why would he do this; thinking about marriage would get ix all misty-eyed; grilka is about the same as jean tbh; kreska would want free cake and just ask everyone she knows in turn to participate in the farce, she wants as much free cake as she can stuff in her mouth, she will bring xotll she doesn't fucking care; michael would literally die it's too sunny out; in some kind of contemporary au niyol would definitely want cake but would probably go with another straight dude to avoid any women associating him with marriage; oh god boudica getting literally drunk on cake, it's a good thing it would never occur to her

i love this prompt i apologize for nothing

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 02-21-2016

@Tindome

I could totes see Saint trying to convince ANYONE to do this. Ruke would be all, "...I can just buy you cake." And he'd be all, "That completely takes all the damned fun out of it." And then proceed to go find someone else to help him with his wedding cake endeavors.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 02-21-2016

Saint and Trinh conspire for free cake but Trinh gets way too into planning their fake wedding and Saint is forced to stage an elaborate fake break up of their fake relationship to put a stop to it. Trinh gets even more free cake out of pity, wants to do it again at every bakery in Valesport.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 02-21-2016

Meanwhile, her poor brother is facepalming and trying to convince her she's not really getting married and that it's the worst idea to get their parents to throw money at a huge wedding. Because there are better ways to get free cake.