alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-26-2016

I'm preeetty sure that like all of my posts are html actually. I think? please don't hate me! what do I do how do I fix it?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-26-2016

I haven't used any html after the jump anyway...but k so yeeeeah...my Yarns thread was the one I was thinking of, but also JV, S&S, and Skybux are all HTML for the pre-jump posts. Wee! *flails*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-26-2016

Fixed S&S and Skybux, gonna get to JV - Sara I don't see any HTML in your more recent posts, I think some of the pre-jump ones do have the standard screwiness though (I will fix them when I find them)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-26-2016

Tindome = HTML superheroine to the rescue!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-26-2016

well thank goodness!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-27-2016

I thought I'd finally made a character that was new and interesting but I started describing his library and realized I'd made another antisocial nerd Pissed DUDES JUST GET HOTTER WHEN THEY'RE BURIED IN A PILE OF BOOKS OKAY

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-27-2016

They totally do. <3

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-27-2016

...or when they're naked and, ya know, hanging out with books.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-27-2016

There are nowhere near enough pics of men wearing books. Internet needs to get on that.

Edit: NEVERMIND. *finds something akin to holy grail*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-27-2016

So... I wasn't the only thinking it'd be super hot for a guy to have a book hanging, open, over his dick--using it for a weird bookmark?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-27-2016

or apparently I enjoy men near boxes. simple cubes made of cardboard containing stuff with boys nearby is good.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-27-2016

On the one hand, Francesco never takes off his mask so a mask picture would be the most appropriate to use as his picture.

On the other hand:

[Image: tumblr_nrj6e33kzV1un1x6fo1_500.jpg]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-28-2016

OMFG everything about that man is chiseled down (or up?) to his perfect beard & brows. Those brows.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-28-2016

I've apparently just become a collarbone gal, myself. XD

Today's plan: continue to work on the RP that appears to be the only fluff my brain can handle during this recovery (and as much as I'm enjoying it, I hope that changes soon...I have a book...that random internet people have begun to nag me about. O.O;;; Some kind of milestone, I'm sure, but I'm all: RETREAT! RP RANDOMNESS!), getting promo stuff ready for an author event tomorrow, and tackling budgeting type things. (The monthly game of: How much were bills and food and gas this month? I see. And how much did we MAKE? !$#!$!$!@%$%^&%^*...I see.)

Hope everyone has a delicious day :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-28-2016

Weeee~! I'm helping with recovery! Dani recovery!

Also, we probably just need to start a hot dudes thread.