alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-18-2016

@saronym

Pretty much. xD I can't put that in the post though. LOL. Which is super ironic because my character Ruka is rediculously introspective. But because she's heavy on the mental stuff I never imagine that with her. I always imagine she just thinks it all really fast, but it just takes a while for me and everyone else to read.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-19-2016

Finally got my boiler room thread going. Woot~! Decided on a name too. Thanks for being my sounding board, @Kat .

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 01-19-2016

I do what I can. :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Angel Kimmi - 01-19-2016

Love the new thread~

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-19-2016

(01-18-2016, 04:44 PM)saronym Wrote:  I should try crochet because I have weird hand posture when I knit and it makes my left thumb joint flare up.........rambling.....)

I do weird hand things too buuuut now use crochet hooks that have the padding around them...they're specifically for easing wrist and hand issues and they absolutely work. Used to be 3 days of hardcore crochet I need a week off but now I'm like: ALL THE THINGS. (Which is a problem. Because I should be writing. But anyway. Recommend those.)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-19-2016

(01-18-2016, 11:26 PM)Blade Wrote:  @saronym

Pretty much. xD I can't put that in the post though. LOL. Which is super ironic because my character Ruka is rediculously introspective. But because she's heavy on the mental stuff I never imagine that with her. I always imagine she just thinks it all really fast, but it just takes a while for me and everyone else to read.

YES that's sometimes what I think. Like a rush of swirling thoughts and emotions super packed into a few seconds.

(01-19-2016, 12:34 PM)danixiewrites Wrote:  I do weird hand things too buuuut now use crochet hooks that have the padding around them...they're specifically for easing wrist and hand issues and they absolutely work. Used to be 3 days of hardcore crochet I need a week off but now I'm like: ALL THE THINGS. (Which is a problem. Because I should be writing. But anyway. Recommend those.)

Imma try it

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-19-2016

17/27 posts complete!

(i am trying to think of it like that instead of like "i owe ten posts" because positivity is important)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-19-2016

Eek

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-19-2016

@Tindome Yeah and that way it's more of an Achievement Get!
@saronym Yissssssssssssssssss succumb to the other yarn side. You too can make 3D loveliness :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-20-2016

Today is supposed to be my easiest day of classes but I have to meet with my advisor about my minor at four and then for some goddamn reason my group in Business Law wants to meet at six instead of just hashing things out over email like a normal damn person. Secretly I'm hoping for a blizzard so I don't actually have to go. STOP OVERTHINKING THINGS YOU DINGUSES they are making this class way more stressful for me than is necessary

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-20-2016

I shall hope that their stomachs have misfortune at the dining hall so you don't have to go. :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-20-2016

omg do NOT joke about college dining hall stomach bugs. My GI tract will never be the same...

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-20-2016

when I think of college I think of malnourishment and diarrhea and debt.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-20-2016

Some people just like to make things overly complicated. I live with one of those people. V,V

Unless you're an online student, Nym. Then, at least, you don't have to pay for dorms and stuff. Or crappy on campus food. Though, some campuses have good food, shockingly.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-20-2016

MY ADVISOR FOR MY MINOR SORTED EVERYTHING OUT AND I WON'T EVEN HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE PAPERWORK i mean i still have to appeal my financial aid for next semester but in terms of classes I WILL DEF BE ABLE TO GRADUATE