alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 02:16 PM)Tindome Wrote:  Oh, man, do we not have tagging? I need to find a plugin to add tagging.

Yes, please.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Angel Kimmi - 01-18-2016

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and happy new year~

And I am alive...work and things just kinda...swamped me for a while

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-18-2016

Testing this out with a bunch of usernames STAND BY

@Blade

@megs

okay by 'a bunch' I actually meant two

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 03:25 PM)Tindome Wrote:  Testing this out with a bunch of usernames STAND BY

@Blade

@megs

okay by 'a bunch' I actually meant two

Yessssssss.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 01:55 PM)saronym Wrote:  I saw this thing on the internet. Idk is made of yarn and people here like yarn. Probably wouldn't even be a challenge for the-one-who-makes-mermaid-tails. @danixiewrites

No tagging, but y'all know I lurk like mad. ;) These are cute!! They look knitted though, and I no likes knitting. *cuddles hooks* *which sounds way more painful than it is* *actually, it might be painful, given how craptacular I feel* *I need cuddles*

Right now I'm crocheting clothes for a doll and working on a Luna from MLP. >.>

ZOINKS! TAGGING! @Tindome

i don't even know how to tell by eyeballs alone whether something is knitted or crocheted....although I am a knitter so maybe I'm somehow subconsciously attracted to things that are knitted???

(I'm only a knitter bc I joined my friend's knitting club in college and she taught me...literally no other reason. I should try crochet because I have weird hand posture when I knit and it makes my left thumb joint flare up.........rambling.....)

I like crochet bc I have less to keep track of at any given time. ^_^ It's harder to screw up tension when you're just making knots over & over lol

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-18-2016

Somehow I never managed to get the hang of crochet. I'm also terrible at knitting, because I knit everything way too tight, but I never successfully crocheted anything. I have no idea why. It all just ends up a lump.

BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS I FOUND A TUMBLR POST ABOUT FATE

[Image: jnmr7Os.png]

*snort* Kitties! :D

Ha!@Tindome Dani, her husband, my husband, and I played a Shadowrun board game over the weekend. And Dani wound up being the hacker-tech and I wound up being the mage--which is all electric stuffs. And I told her, "OMG, Dani, we're Rage and Fate! I'll save yew!" So I guess Rage is kinda of a cyberpunk mage, given her technopath ability xD It was stupid cute.

I have the same issue with throwing stitches too tight but then i try to compensate and half of a line is too loose. So wobbly rectangles are my signature knitted item.

some people may prefer introspective posts (re:the new guide post) .... I'm like guilty as charged LOL

sometimes i read my shit and I'm like i have to imagine a ferris bueller style pauses in the middle cause like the amount of time it might take like so-and-so to think this stream of thoughts is probably longer than what I'm accounting for in terms of what they're doing with their bodies in the meantime if that makes sense? IDK I'm a very confused person.

(01-18-2016, 11:09 PM)saronym Wrote:  some people may prefer introspective posts (re:the new guide post) .... I'm like guilty as charged LOL

sometimes i read my shit and I'm like i have to imagine a ferris bueller style pauses in the middle cause like the amount of time it might take like so-and-so to think this stream of thoughts is probably longer than what I'm accounting for in terms of what they're doing with their bodies in the meantime if that makes sense? IDK I'm a very confused person.

Sometimes if the in-head thought process is really long I assume they've been silent for a long time xD. I know what you mean.

silent for a long time ....and then with drool running down their chin