alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-03-2016

Pronouns escape me.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-03-2016

I have a ton of posts to reply to myself.

Happy belated New Year! I had zero people over at my house for the first New Year in a while! Everyone was either sick or taking care of their sick kids. It sucked, but it wasn't terrible.

I have homework things to do tonight and tomorrow. Then I have a podcast to record with Shay and another friend. And THEN I have to drive the kids back to Florida. I can't promise when I'll get posts done because I have things to write not-for-class as well. Can you tell I'm praying for summer? My plans this year are to just get through the spring semesters of school, post and write all summer, get through fall classes, and then graduate with my bachelors. Then this lady is taking a year off to pay down some student loans and work on her books!

>,< It's better that no plan, right?

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-03-2016

We were supposed to have a massive star wars themed party. Hostess's kid caught strep, so you can imagine what happened to our attendance list. And I was in too much pain to stay until midnight so we went home and snuggled until then. :D Snuggles = new year win in my book. ;)

Plans are excellent. Keep at it! You're getting clooooosssssssserrrrrrrrrrrrr...

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-04-2016

Post surgery! Percocet! Pain for now, but maybe no pain later, in a few days, once all the choppy holes heal??? ALSO: SLEEP!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - sarki - 01-05-2016

/sacrism.

My new year came with great news!
That my kidneys are slowly starting to fail!
Yay!

-.- I hate doctors.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-05-2016

Oh gosh. That blows. Frown I hope they get their act together on the quick on route to a plan of action!

We know a high schooler in stage 4. Rocks at Minecraft, silly kid, aiming for college in the fall so he can be with his friends. Keeps joking about how his pals at Candy Mountain still have time to come through. *snorts*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 01-06-2016

That's terrible news, James! ;_;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-07-2016

Almost off the high powered painkillers so I'm planning on at least a half day of madness & lurking in that thread with various updates tomorrow if anyone's about. Smile

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-07-2016

My sleep schedule is almost fixed so hopefully I will be around! Someone paid me $10 to get me to write a new chapter of merfic sooner so my week is looking up (for now) (in theory) (i am way too excited about tenbux)

Damn, well that's cool :D I'd be psyched about 10 too lol

*squawk* http://www.heychickadee.com/collections/novelties/Plush

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-07-2016

DON'T REMIND ME

i'm still fucked up about the pusheen box, you can get a subscription to pusheen and there was an exclusive pusheen vinyl and it just is so completely useless in every conceivable way and i want it so bad

(the pusheenicorn is my fav)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-09-2016

LOL :D Utterly useless things are cute to look at? I never really bought things much to begin with (books and office supplies trumped shinies forever) but I keep seeing Funkos that make me smile <3

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 01-09-2016

I want the Steven Universe Funkos so bad @w@ I gave into temptation and bought the limited edition clear vinyl of Blackstar, because I just... I just love Bowie so much...

I'm trying to get some work done on the school paper's website because it's one of the things I meant to do before Monday and somehow the last month just disappeared. God knows how well that will go. But at least I managed to fix the quote issue on mobile! Hooray.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 01-09-2016

I saw a Jabba + Princess Leia one and coveted it something fierce. LOL

Yayyyyy mobile quotes!!!! Good luck on the website--may the code be with you.

RPs I owe will start coming back Monday--a bit frustrated by how little time I've actually been able to sit up after this surgery, but there are words spinning in my head so I'm going to continue to jot down lots of imperfect sentences today. :P