alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 12-10-2015

Aww, that poor sweet baby. :c
I'm also a sufferer of stage fright. Rooting for kidlet to shine!

As for writing things, I keep tabs on lots of threads.
I'm a peeping peeper. I figure it's the least I can do, given how flighty I've been with posts I owe in the past.
(Disclaimer: I don't mean to ditch people. I'm awful, but I swear, I didn't mean to be so awful. D; )

I've been missing Fae. Missing the sort of stuff I'm used to, I guess. Was spending a good deal of time avoiding it because it's a comfort zone, but I miss it lately, so I threw two together and had them do their thing. >>

Kayen's a bad man. Kismet's a derp.

I really like the character you've been playing with Tindome in the Brownie thread. Those two have an amazing set up, and I can see the dynamic working out nicely. I look forward to it.

Fate just seems to sniff out trouble. :B

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 12-10-2015

I neeeeeeed a Fate plushie! >,<

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 12-10-2015

My mom found a picture of my in my fifth grade school... pageant... thing? It is super embarrassing so of course I am going to share.

Still too terrible to embed, though, so I'm linking.

MY NECK HURT AND MY MOM HAD BAD TIMING.

weird fact that i have only realized since looking at that: the boy on the very far right of me (with the other kid trying to peek out behind him) was my elementary school crush, but the blond kid in the white sweater next to him was my first kiss in middle school. WEIRD.

anyway obviously that is not the same as any kind of solo but no matter what she does it will probably be better than that. this is my inspirational story. i guess.

now that i'm grown i can barely hold conversation because i blush too hard and end up making myself sick

my RP to-do list has gotten long again but once finals are over next week i should be safe. maybe. those seem like the famous last words of a failure.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-10-2015

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that pic XD Huzzah for inspiration! :D

She rocked it! :D Two solos and class leader for the songs (which was actually hilarious bc at some points the other kids would stop singing as they forgot words, and she'd cock her head back toward them and sing extra loud. *snickers*). Super cuteness this year, both her and the other girl who had horrible shyness issues last year did awesome. *pompoms*

Kade...*sniffles* I've been jonesing to play Connor so I might pop up a 1x1 request soon for some other point on his timeline or an AU in which somehow he's a pirate with his household for crew. Or something bizarre involving castles. O.o After I'm caught up with Alex, anyway.

Plushies for everyone. Seriously, we gotta make this happen for a lot of squishy chars. XD

Holiday RP hours FTW!!!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-12-2015

To catch up on this last RP post or read a book...*ponders*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 12-12-2015

I have a bunch of things I need to be doing that aren't RP but all I want to do is write posts so the end result is that I have done nothing

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-12-2015

I got a commission for a bag soooooooo that decided what I'm working on tonight. (So excited, btw. MY FIRST ONE. *dancey dance*)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 12-13-2015

That's so awesome!! Trying to sell commissions that aren't drawings is a bitch. Not that selling art is much easier, based on the artists I know, but... yes. Krad

I have been trying to finish up a cross-stitch project that I've been working on for... like... a year... (it's not that intense I just haven't had much stitching time). Hopefully someone will buy it when I'm done. @w@

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-13-2015

Wasn't even trying to sell at that point lol...which is the best kind, really. Love Thank you!! :D

May your cross-stitchery bring in the bacon!

If you like bacon.

I like bacon.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 12-13-2015

I will bring home bacons and use them to season my cast iron pan OHSHITALION

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 12-13-2015

-plops in-

Ugh... what a week. Done with homework--got those two papers turned in for both classes. This week is gonna be a beast. I've got to get all my reading, posts, papers, and replies in before Wednesday night. We have to go pick up the kids in Florida--we're leaving Thursday morning--and won't be back home till Saturday night sometime. And I HATE doing work when I have to go out of state for a few days. It's great because I CAN get it done--woot for online classes and more freedom. But it's just poopoo when this happens because I have to really buckle down and get-er-done and not be lazy. -twitches-

I don't think I'll be able to get any posts done until the start of next week sometime when the winter break begins. But, don't hold your breath because I have to draw five pieces of artwork for Christmas presents--because fuck spending money on gifts this year and going broke. I'm already white and a college student. No need to add broker bitch to that as well.

/end rant

Get it done, Danies! You can doooo eeetttt!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-14-2015

Weeeee I did it! In time for the mail tomorrow so it stands a chance of getting there for Christmas, even! I hope she thinks it's as cute as I do. O.o

(12-13-2015, 10:29 PM)Blade Wrote:  But, don't hold your breath because I have to draw five pieces of artwork for Christmas presents

SHINY! :D Good luck on the upcoming travels, and the upcoming drawings!

I see Star Wars. In 3 days. *fans self*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 12-14-2015

I'm gonna see it Friday night. I don't feel like fighting huge ass crowds xD