alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 12-05-2015

I'm like 'oh hai can you make other shapes than rectangles??'
ANNND she makes shit in in 3 dimensions Nowai

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-05-2015

I'd make it in 4 dimensions but that involves throwing things at people's heads..................performance art! XD

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 12-06-2015

I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT CUTE WITCH GRAYSON

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 12-06-2015

He is pretty adorable

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 12-07-2015

/wiggles eyebrows

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 12-07-2015

i couldn't remember how much my finals are going to be worth of my total grade, so i did the math with the worst case scenario where it's half my grade and i still... would only need to get 50% minimum to pass all my classes... so fingers crossed that i can do at least as well as random chance???

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 12-08-2015

I get A+s in all my classes and stress so much about getting them too. V,V One semester a prof of mine had my grade finalized in the A- zone only because it .40 points under 93. (We need 93 or higher to get A+ and 4 points for GPA.) And I was like, "...can I do extra credit for .40 points...?" She didn't want to, but she gave me the damn A+ anyway. It woulda been god damned stupid not to when it wasn't even a whole fucking point! >,<

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-09-2015

Today I am going sans caffeine. It is a terrible idea and I just want to go to bed. :P

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Angel Kimmi - 12-09-2015

Caffeine is a wonderous thing~

Creamer is a bit expensive at the moment though, and that's the way I take my coffeeeeeee. :P So legit it's probs more the sugar withdrawal than the caffeine. O.o;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 12-09-2015

I also take my coffee as creamer with a splash of dark roast.
I feel your pain. <3

HANG IN THERE, DANI BB!

*clings* ;)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-10-2015

...hubby decided sans caffeine was not a good look for me. XD

I HAVE CREAMER! *inhales coffee* *goes to write all the things*

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 12-10-2015

Hurrah!
I have, hm. Not much of note. Like two half written posts I never finished, and one I'm working on...
I liked your Fate post.
I'm creeping, but not creepy. D;

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 03:38 PM)Kat Wrote:  Hurrah!
I have, hm. Not much of note. Like two half written posts I never finished, and one I'm working on...
I liked your Fate post.
I'm creeping, but not creepy. D;

Moar posts! WOOT! You'll get them done soon, I bet. Smile (btw newest thing in your solo thread was devastating. GAH feels. *saaaaad*)

Also: Daaaws. Thanks!! The words welcome all creeping. Fate is feeling...overwhelmed there. XD He's a bit overwhelmed in the other thread too but in a more angry way and I need to finish writing that post next. O.o;; Tonight maybe! After concert. And Christmas lights at the zoo. Unless I pass out from all the other not-writing things. XD It's coming soon, Tinny!

Also also: Kid's got a solo at her school performance today so I'm really hoping she's kicked the stage fright. *snuggles* Love Last year she stood on stage with her classmates and...sobbed. Frown