alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 11-22-2015

HAHAHA

(New page opens with totally arbitrary hysterical laughter. Yay for context! *flails*)

Also: I might be unavailable for a few days. <3 If I wind up with internet, I'll be fixing post formats for reading though. The fact that I have broken things and mecha images really made me O.o this weekend.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-23-2015

I just fixed every post in Ballroom Blitz and the Bordello. Missy and Mai continue to be adorable doofuses. Really wish I didn't have to reread the Milady Knifelord posts in the Bordello, tho. Coloness

I think I already fixed all the posts in BadRep? Not sure about Intelligent Life... the prospect of fixing Uala's posts... is terrifying... Nowai

we will await your return on the edges of our collective seats!

[Image: RqVdxZnl.jpg]

I'm writing a thing with Karek and I got lost down a rabbithole of looking at pictures of Godfrey Gao. Please suffer alongside me.

[Image: gKItKwUl.jpg]
[Image: jXJRNsEl.jpg]
[Image: JKzVpEPl.png]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 03:50 PM)Tindome Wrote:  I'm writing a thing with Karek and I got lost down a rabbithole of looking at pictures of Godfrey Gao. Please suffer alongside me.

Yummy.

Also, it feels really good to complete posts all the RPs I needed to for. I'll eventually have to go back to feeling like a crazy person once they need my posts again. But for now? Feelsgood

Wait no, I take that back x,X. I still need to post in Ballroom.

Haha, the eternal struggle. I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP WAIT NO I WAS WRONG

and the alternate struggle

"now that i'm caught up it's time to start five new threads"

*later*

"WHERE DID ALL OF THESE THREADS COME FROM"

(11-23-2015, 10:46 PM)Tindome Wrote:  Haha, the eternal struggle. I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP WAIT NO I WAS WRONG

and the alternate struggle

"now that i'm caught up it's time to start five new threads"

*later*

"WHERE DID ALL OF THESE THREADS COME FROM"

The same place all threads come from. Blatantly unsilencable characters screaming to escape and fornicate, fraternize, and generally reek havoc. Or... you know.. fuck shit up. For enjoyment.

I neeeeed opinions. I'm trying to hunt down a new pic for Ruka. Something IRL model typey. I've grabbed a few pictures, but I haven't really settled on one. Just keep in mind when you look at these that it's just gonna be from the neck up-ish after edit.

Also, it's incredibly hard to find pics of people that are just the right amount of the two genders Effort

[Image: Ruka_maybe4.jpg]
[Image: Ruka_maybe2.jpg]
[Image: Ruka_maybe3.jpg]

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Kat - 11-24-2015

That actor, Kitty, is the one Trevor uses as reference for his Kitsune. xD

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 11-24-2015

(11-23-2015, 01:36 AM)Tindome Wrote:  I just fixed every post in Ballroom Blitz and the Bordello. Missy and Mai continue to be adorable doofuses. Really wish I didn't have to reread the Milady Knifelord posts in the Bordello, tho. Coloness

I think I already fixed all the posts in BadRep? Not sure about Intelligent Life... the prospect of fixing Uala's posts... is terrifying... Nowai

we will await your return on the edges of our collective seats!

I do not envy the formatting there or in any thread that had language things. O.o Did get wireless this afternooooon...about halfway through responding to things instead of formatting (which means I've picked out which obnoxious song Vic is attempting to play and will be further horrified and scarred by), so progress! And now it's time for us to go wash some seashells. :D

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 11-24-2015

(11-23-2015, 11:48 PM)Blade Wrote:  I neeeeed opinions.

First one!

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-24-2015

WELP if that kitsune ever goes to the technofuture he's gonna be twinsies with some droids because he shares a face with a chassis that used to be fashionable Veeee

I also vote first pic! Which is sort of ironic because I'm trying to get more art to stop using real people pics. Lol Did I ever post the doodle I did of Jean? There's a reason I don't draw very much. Lots of good reasons. I can only get away with it for aliens, probably.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Blade - 11-24-2015

I enjoy art and real people pics. I guess it really depends on the character. Like, there's no way I'd ever find a real people pic for Rage that I actually liked.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-24-2015

Some characters I'm like "yeah sure they're basically this person/character so whatevs" (like with Michael and Karek) and other times I'm like "THIS NOSE IS TOO SMALL" or else "I'M NOT SURE ANDY ALLO WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS HOT MESS"

gonna work on getting some of my wunderlist ticked off today~

[Image: NuzUwBgl.png]