alonimi
@alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) (/showthread.php?tid=650)

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-19-2015

omfgggggggggg

this is the greatest video series of all tiiiiiiime

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-19-2015

CONCEPT: sairus holding a tiny baby duck. the baby duck yawns and then falls asleep in his hand.

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - megs - 11-20-2015

I can't see the videos on mobile so idk what's going on but I guess I'm chill with Sairus holding some ducks

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - Tindome - 11-20-2015

I had a dream that myBB updated automatically somehow and in the process changed all my themes and none of my backups worked and there were ads everywhere. Cfrown

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - saronym - 11-20-2015

BTW how giant are these guys?

I need a relative size chart. Like gimme their specs. The guy w/ hat and tattoos in kittens vid looks meaty and large like. But mustache guy** in kittens vid seems questionably sized? He appears average male size? The puppies were WAY too big. Need smaller puppies and larger men. Why am I so hung up on this?

no complaints on duck vid. Tiny duck was tiny enough.

I just like large men.

(And yet somehow I married a smaller sized one.)

**his discomfort with the kittens was fucking awesome

well i am home now and i still can't see the videos? idk i guess its just not meant to be, but i think i've finally gotten the gist of what they are about

nvm i stopped being stupid for a hot minute and just copied the links out of the post

RE: @alonimi_ebooks (new chat thread) - danixiewrites - 11-20-2015

Couldn't see anything but blank space (no links even) on the phone but looks fine on zee compy ^_^ Glad you are finally able to enjoy the adorableness Megs :D

Yeah, it's because it's flash (so they show up in Dolphin but not Chrome for me if I'm on mobile)

I don't know why it wouldn't show up on the desktop, tho, that's weird

Charter has been having DNS issues all day so I've just been lurking via my phone Cry I hope it's fixed by tomorrow.

THEY LITERALLY FIXED IT RIGHT AS I POSTED THAT. YOU'RE WELCOME, AMERICA. I DID IT. IT WAS ME.

YOU ARE MAGICAL. Clearly. Internet magicalness.

Or else it was Boudica.

She had to learn how to repair fiber optic cable to get it to stop bothering her. It was a whole ordeal. She doesn't even know what the internet is.

Somehow she's now getting boxes of sugar via post though. XD

Tubs of Nutella addressed to 'the attic'. She eats it with a spoon and practically melts. It doesn't even occur to her not to eat strange things that arrive in the mail. She's always just eating things people leave out for her. That is her default state of being. Her lifestyle is extremely unsafe.