alonimi
A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. (/showthread.php?tid=628)

Pages: 1 2

A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - Blade - 08-28-2015

She hummed long and low after he told her of a rule, as she rubbed tears from her eyes while he coddled her—ran fingers through her braided hair. She didn’t much care for any of it. None of it really mattered to her. Then again, there wasn’t usually much that did or that held attention long enough aside from Shade. Even so… she understood some of it enough feel the bubbling of a protest.

She pulled back and met his gaze again, amber eyes holding onto his violet ones. She shifted in his lap, moving rather quickly so that she straddled him. Her bare stained hands went to his shoulders as she all at once looked serious: knit brow, pursing lips, and narrowed eyes.

“I don’t accept that,” she said indignantly, golden orbs flashing briefly. “It’s… it’s a bullshit rule,” she said next, jaws flexing. She didn’t push him away as he tried to comfort her, but his soothing did nothing to abate the anger.

“Who hurt you?” she demanded.

A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - sarki - 08-29-2015

His head tilted a bit, as she moved to straddle him. He sighed, hearing her saying she wouldn't accept the rule, of course she wouldn't. That was just her, in general, rules wasn't something she was going to follow. Letting the amethyst strands, mixed with the strands of white fall down into his face, a low sigh passed his lips. His arms moving to wrap around her waist, as he thought on how to answer her question, without setting her off anymore.

"First, it was high order of Xeora, and Xeora her self...The Goddess of the Night race, and leader of the city.." He answered first, not like he cared for their grandmother at all, for the way she shunned and set their grandfather into a trap, to get reaped by their father, really...Really angered him.

"Second, was Father..." he answered, his eyes straying off to the side. She had never met him, and he really didn't want her to ever meet him, for the horror of Seph he knew, even more so with the true awoken Seph lingering around between realms, to find prey and do as he pleases. He let a small snarl pass his lips, as he sighed deeply.

"Now could you please stop, being upset, then pissed?..I'm fine, I'm alive, I'm right here, with you straddling me. You can feel me, you can touch me, is that enough to prove that I'm fine?" He asked tilting his head a bit, allowing another sigh to pass his lips.

RE: A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - Blade - 11-20-2015

Something hummed behind her eyes—lit up—when he mentioned who had hurt him. Names... Names to be filed away. Later. She’d take care of it later, she told herself. It wasn’t like her to bide her time, but she would force herself to put it aside for a while. And then when the moment presented itself...

...Someone would be weighed, measured, and found wanting.

Judgement.

For now she smiled—brightening completely as if there had been nothing wrong to begin with. The hands on his shoulders softened and slid upward and around his neck as he pulled her towards him by wrapping his arms around her waist. A giggle left her—lyrical—as she rubbed her nose against his a pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

When she pulled back she was grinning. “Thank you. now, food or showers first? You pick.”

RE: A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - sarki - 11-21-2015

Once her lips pressed against his, his nose began to nuzzle against her's. A soft sigh rolling passed his lips, onto her's. Long strands of amethyst and silver, mixing in with her white ash hair color. His forehead pressing against her's. "Let's eat first..I already took one shower..I don't want to have to take three, cause you decide to make a mess while eating. " He answered, her question, simple and put.

However, he noticed..He knew she took all she said, and would do what every child of the Reaper did best sometime in their life. Try to take revenge, it somewhat pained him, that she'd go that route.

Returning the smile, he'd return the kiss to her lips. "Go ahead and eat. You need it more then I do it seems. I had a bit to eat earlier." He spoke out, blatantly lying about it, since all his diet really consisted of, as of late was alcohol.

RE: A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - Blade - 11-30-2015

“No, not unless Shade eats too.” She poked him a few times in the chest, eyes narrowed and lips pouting. She had no idea he hadn’t gone without food, subsisting only on his choice of liquid poison as it suited him. She didn’t need to. It just made sense to her that if she was going to eat that he should as well.

She turned around in his lap and slid to the floor between his legs, her own crossing under her. And then she made a grab for the bag the owlet had brought along, peeling it open to pull out the take out: plastic cartons filled with rice and soup, a package with several eggrolls, meats that were deep fried in breading, and then some—sauces.

She popped open one carton and pulled out some sweet and sour chicken with her fingers; this she dipped in sauce and turned, holding it out for him with a grin.

RE: A Gallow's Reprise. Rapture x Shade. - sarki - 12-01-2015

A amethyst eyebrow raised as she spoke out that if he ate. His eyes watching as she shifted down in between his legs, then picked at the food before offering him up a piece. A sigh rolled passed his lips, as his shoulders raised in a shrug.

The boy tried to deny everything that was connected to his father, every single actions, every single thought, however as much as he protested and tried to deny it. In ways he was just like Seph was, and not wanting to eat at all, really was one of the biggest points that he was like his father.

But like Seph...
There was the one person who got through those thick headed thoughts, and not wanting to do things.
For him it was Rapture, as were it was Blade for Seph.

Sliding down onto the floor with her, his legs sprawled to her sides, before his arms moved over her shoulder, after grabbing the piece of chicken. He placed it into his mouth, before chewing it up, and swallowing it. His chin moving to rest on top of her head, as he rested down with her, willing to eat for her.

"You know I don't really care for food.." He spoke out in a sigh, before his head shook a bit, his chin nuzzling into the snow colored hair. A small smile resting on his lips. "But, just because you asked..." He responded, before grabbing another piece and throwing it into his mouth.