alonimi
Teacher's Pet [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Complete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Teacher's Pet [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=621)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Teacher's Pet [Closed] - Tindome - 01-19-2016

Michael snorted. "You're not – no. Stop being – doing that."

Being cute, he'd almost said. That was the last thing he needed to be saying. No matter how accurate it was. He was pretty convinced that she was doing it on purpose, but there was still a chance that she wasn't. Asking her to stop being something that she simply was would be a bit beyond the pale, even for him.

Stop being pretty. Stop being funny. Stop being smart.

Stop acting like I'm worth it.

"That isn't what I said," he protested. "Obviously you can – you're a grown woman and whether or not you want to wear pants is your decision." He tried to keep his expression neutral, but the thin line of his mouth struggled to stay where it was, corners pulling upward against his own wishes. When she'd disappeared he rubbed his hand over his face to try and set it right, irritated with himself.

How long had he been completely incapable of opening his mouth without saying something goddamn stupid?

Her reappearance came as a surprise, not that she'd dressed but that she legitimately seemed to be planning on wearing his shirt out. He'd assumed that would be a temporary arrangement. She looked… good. Really, really good.

Goddammit.

He was trying not to watch the way she bent over, the fall of her hair, think about the way she tasted and how she made his shitty old shirt look fashionable as hell like it had been deliberate.

He was failing.

"Yup," he said, shoving the books toward her as if he could not bear to hold them close, arms straight out and stiff between them. He at least had the grace not to shove her, simply closing the gap between them too quickly with books to keep her at a distance. "All yours. If you want them."

RE: Teacher's Pet [Closed] - megs - 02-28-2016

"Careful, professor," she warns, the devious curl of her mouth making the title seem more suggestive than it had sounded. She shifted from one foot to the other, keeping a careful gaze on him. Veronica did not bother looking at a lot of people, but her sights spent a noticeable amount of time on Michael. Enough to see the glimmer of amusement that disrupted his neutrality. "Or I won't be wearing pants when I see you in class, tomorrow."

She tossed her shirt on the couch and used a hand on the back of the couch to put her shoes back on, the short heels elevated her to match his height which she had learned earlier was quite convenient. She pushed at her hair again, for all the good it did.

Her devious smile remained when she moved closer to him, but it faltered when he pushed books in her direction that kept her at bay. Well, so much for using her new height to nuzzle up to the professor. She hummed, a brief noise of disappointment and took the books from him. Rifling through them she pulled out one that she had already read and handed it back to him. She pursed her hips and briefly rifled through another one, before also handing it back.

"That one I've read, and I don't like that author," she explained, pointing to each book in turn. She held the other books close to her chest, arms curled around them like something out of a college movie. At least she would if any of the leading ingénues in terrible movies had green hair, and tattoos and piercings. The only accurate part was the one where she slept with the hot professor.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, and uh, I'll give these back when I'm done."

RE: Teacher's Pet [Closed] - Tindome - 03-10-2016

"I'm pretty sure the school has a rule about that," he said, trying to deflect from the thought of Veronica wandering around campus half-dressed. "Otherwise I can think of a few students who would be… a problem. Pants-wise." It was a hot climate, after all. They had a hard enough time keeping shirts on people. Almost always young men. Almost always in frats. Not always, but usually.

Michael put his hands awkwardly in his pockets once she'd taken the books from him, watching her eyes skim over titles as she considered each one. He accepted the rejected titles, tossing them haphazardly onto the already cluttered chair; one of them overshot and slid right onto the floor, half-open.

He did not take very good care of his books.

"Yeah, I'll… I'll see you tomorrow." Would be seeing her often. As often as he saw her before, pretending everything was normal and hoping no one could tell just to look at them that they were fucking.

If he didn't stop thinking about it he was going to flip out again.

It was fine. Everything was fine. He just had to get through to the next break when he could get out of town for a while, and then he'd… be fine. He'd get all of this out of his system and he wouldn't be so tempted by green-haired women and their bright red lipstick.

He just had to not accidentally rip her throat out until then.

Yes. Doable. Totally doable.

He almost went to open the door for her, hesitated for fear of seeming to eager to have her gone. "Take all the time you need with those," he said instead.

So cool. So casual. Definitely not the worst.

RE: Teacher's Pet [Closed] - megs - 03-16-2016

Veronica smiled. "I will just stick to shorts that are entirely too short then." She was fairly sure the shortest pair she owned were the high-waisted ones he had already fucked her in, so it was kind two birds when it came to making Michael uncomfortable.

She watched the book flop to the floor with raised brows, she looked back to him, and even briefly she appeared almost disapproving. "Tomorrow," she confirmed, turning her attention back to him with a smile. She wanted to kiss him. A 'goodbye' kiss, if not a 'don't stop thinking about what we did' kiss. But Veronica could read a room, could tell by his distance and his posture that she was better of leaving while she was ahead.

"Don't forget to hand back last week's essays, tomorrow," she reminded him as she walked towards the door. "Also, don't forget that spite essay you assigned to Monday's class." Resorting to TA mode seemed like a good second choice to fuckable pin-up mode, even if fuckable assistant was a possibility and the best of both worlds in her opinion.

She opened the door, crossed the threshold into the breezy darkness and it felt to her, as if a sort of spell had been broken. She had to go back to being normal now, like nothing had ever happened between them. Like she didn't have feelings.

"Goodbye, Michael," she said, either side of her mouth tilting upwards, not quite a smile, but close. If this were to be the last opportunity she had to use his name, she was going to take it. Assuming they kept the agreed upon distance, he would be Professor, and she would get to be Miss Whitmore all over again. Kind of disappointing overall, but maybe it was for the best, and she would realize it eventually. She turned away from him and walked towards her car, the sharp sound of heels on concrete signaling her leave.

Normal. She could handle that.

Probably.