alonimi
Adam's M00sik - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Repository (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Adam's M00sik (/showthread.php?tid=610)

Pages: 1 2 3

Adam's M00sik - deific - 05-16-2015

Dreams

Woke up from my sleep last night like I was interrupted, almost had the puzzle complete, but then it angrily erupted
The pieces they were all scattered and I'm struggling to get 'em, have two wolves in my core and I can't remember the last time that I fed 'em
They're ravenous, they're hungry and they're working hard to strain me, but I have these dreams and goals, I'm focused on them mainly
So I won't get deterred and I won't let them pass me by, if I pass away in my dreams, does that mean that I will die?
If so, I'd rather lock these dreams down tightly in a jail, I won't let these fucking entities be the reason that I fail
And I know that may seem spiteful, but whether I'm the master or the disciple, it doesn't change the fact I'd scream my goals from the top of the Eiffel

And as I'm battered by the winds and equally billowed by the gusts, I live by this philosophy, that "Progression is a must."
The dreams are one of the pills and I'm done, I've had my fill, I suffered a psychic onslaught, and I'm dodging assassins still
I lean back so I can catch up, I'm determined to clean this mess up, if you're one of my enemies hiding, then you might as well just fess up
But no grudges, that's obscene, this is just business, it's not mean, and you can't call life a dream if you're living it scene by scene
Don't try to call me insane, we're in different levels of this game, you can't understand my weaknesses if you don't understand my pain
There are risks that're steadily spiking, abandon all hope if you're coming to fight me, there's no way that you can win, I'm a spartan mixed with a viking

Dreams are becoming a new thing that I'm starting to detest, there's a lot of things I don't like and now I'm adding them to the rest
I'm not saying I'm a pessimist or even just a cynic, I was looking at the past of my life, now I'm looking at what's still in it
And through my trials and toll I'd say I've reached a revelation, dreams have done nothing for me, I've become my own salvation
I was a turtle that'd become shell-shocked, in no way was I an exemption, but then they brick-broke my wall, now I've come for my redemption
On another note I'd say I've created an equal disdain for wishes, how can you make them, hoping for riches, when they don't even do the dishes
I'm not a messiah or a savior, yeah no man or god has sent me, I opened a coffer to see what wishes have done for me, and it was empty

There's an exit to your nightmare and you're struggling to find it, but remember this is your world, you're the person who designed it
At the end of the line, end of the day, you've become your own worst enemy, and these nightmares they still haunt you, they're hanging around so endlessly
I'm telling you that dreams themselves aren't anything that is good, and it's time that you looked into this, it's time you understood
Their purpose is to distract you from everything that is right, and since your eyes are closed tight I wonder, have you lost your sight?
If that is true then it is a tragedy, and in all honesty, it would sadden me, so I'm opening up my cavity and exposing all of the bad in me
But even if I put it all together I'd say that dreams are worse, and the fact that they are produced by your mind must mean that they're a curse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWblWpFIuTM

Star-Crossed

The moment started with silence, an asylum end of my violence, and I looked up with defiance when I heard the call of those sirens
The distance closing, they're coming, my heart was quiet, but now it's drumming, and there is no point in running, helplessly I'm succumbing
But the flashing lights were eyes, yet these beacons lit up the skies, so I took a little time to devise, was this a miracle in disguise?
In a second my mind was wiped clean, and I was curious, what could this mean? I've been ripped up by the seam, Am I living my life in a dream?
Alone I stood atop of my steeple, even moments when I felt feeble, but she proved different from the people when she accepted me and my evils
Which was something new and I knew this, and it's time that I outgrew this, I still held up a facade, but fortunately she saw through this
One kiss, one check, one peck to be, this inner turmoil bisected me, but I know with my dying breath she still would have resurrected me
A wrench was thrown in my plans when I found my heart in her hands, and the grass outlives in these lands even the strongest tree that stands

Day by day I felt our bond grow stronger, she distracted me from this somber, and I speak the truth when I'm telling you she's the one I wrote this song for
Remember when I was telling you I was having trouble and difficulty to breathe, well she came up in my fortress and gave me a reason to leave
And at first I admit I was cautious, I never thought that I would think thoughtless, but I became sick of being alone, yeah man, I was nauseous
But with baby steps I moved forward, now my heartbeat couldn't be lowered, I held this deep down love for her, and I only wanted to show her
What if she's reeling it in and you're baited, what if she's like the others, related, but I told my mind to leave this behind, for so long now I have waited
I convinced my mind that there's nothing wrong, this is everything, it's perfect, but my mind retorted, "Listen man, what if she tells you you're not worth it"
You gotta make the pace, you gotta chase the race, you gotta make it fluent, move with grace, and understand if she had a problem, she would tell it to your face
Man I know that you've made it this far though, what if she undermines your sorrow? What if she ups and goes, just burns your clothes, and leaves you here tomorrow?

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pG3at_9Ha14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Metamorphosis

Ha ha ha ha..

I freed myself from my prison but yet I'm still breathing in these toxins, but there's no escape for me that I can see, venomous vipers poisoning the oxygen
They foxed me then and they boxed me in, these hawks have been my vox and sin, running holes through my socks again, I fight the fight like I'm boxing them
Sick of this rut? I've got a hunch. Sick of my songs? I've got a bunch. Pick apart my bars and I'll be engaging you punch for punch and you'll be regretting it all at once
Then you realize we're different writers when I suddenly bite off the cipher, because your code has become an eyesore, what're you truly protecting your life for?
When I'm sapping away your life force like I'm vampiric, away from the light source, you can try to cure this plight, curse, but it'll only make the bite worse
End of the line, level design, dungeon master, your soul is mine, steadily taking away your shine as I become a master of rap and grime, it's time!

To make an end to the end since we skipped to the beginning, exhausted the hope and thoughts that you're winning, may I remind you that your time is thinning
Like an internal fire burning at the candle, hold onto life, grip onto the handles, hope you reach a revelation that life is full of scandals on every channel
But you can't change it, you don't have a choice, you're minuscule here, you don't have a voice, be thankful that you're still breathing, hold your breath in and rejoice
It's thoughts like these and pain that has driven me, when I banish the fears and doubts that live in me, while at the same time being unforgiving for the bullshit life has given me
This is it, your example of paradise? I'd have better odds when I roll a pair of dice, then sit back, add a couple cubes to my drink and call it a pair of ice
Word-play, Hell flow, gun rhymes, Hell no, but I still shoot shells low, I hate to rhyme slow, yo, 'till it freezes over, I'm performin' a snow show

Rapping straight through lunch time to appease and please the bitter me, now I've come back with true punch lines and an even stronger delivery
What the fuck happened to some real bars, there's this familiar thing called technique, I took the time to check your pockets, yeah, now you can check me
For some real blades or ill intentions, most righteous life that I've ever mentioned, there's no stopping me from ascension, you can bring hell and your henchman
But I'm taming all of these fires, most fit to name my desires, while crippling all you criers, fate and bane of your empires
Authentication has left the nation, no writers on block, they've lost their patience, they'd rather all take from the same dish, because really they've all made the same wish
To get to the top without skill nor effort, but my fight is eternal, forever endeavored, and though I may be deific, I have no halo and I'm not feathered

Whether I fight or flight, it unfurls, creating my cocoon, it spins and it swirls, trying to make my place in this world, instead I'm falling in love with some girl
But that 'some girl' is my inspiration, faith and passion, lost in sensation, but that doesn't mean I'm a good guy, I'm the man of condensation
Look through my cleverness, understand my subtlety, takes more than broken bars and spiked punch to befuddle me, you can't trouble me
And when I finally break through the surface, it'll be my job to make sure they heard this, and afterwards they'll understand and appreciate what my word is
And if they don't, that is all on them, I'm not a god of hate and I don't condemn, but the true path to enlightenment doesn't come from jewels or gems
It stems from boundless wisdom and is strapped down with intelligence, this song is an act of beneficence, I've made my mark and made my precedents, you're a pestilence.

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/etrkLlKc--Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Breathless

Wearing an ensign, strong like an enzyme, stay tuned to the beat of the song and you'll be fine, steer clear of the wasps of the tree-line, make a bee-line, hit the sea-line,
And you'll be mine and the people's Corporal, not quite a Sergeant but the feelings formal, the insane underwater like coral, thinking that they can say what's normal
Avert to the sound of the people who scream and shout to the cry of an Eagle, free in flight but still in sight, but yet it's clear it has no equal
In the skies this freedom flies, its tattered stars on bloody wings, festered cries of sullen lies, it leaves us in the dark and sings
Of this utopia, euphoria, there's several chapters to this story--uh, Oh St. Vitus what's the name of that disease? Oh yes now, it's Chorea!
But what could that mean, oh what am I saying? This sickness controlling us, the plague so dismaying, conquered, revolution, and these scenes are still replaying

Rip it apart and put it together, whatever the weather you must weather or sever the bonds that keep you locked in the chambers named, now pull on the lever
Bang! Now that the pistol is firing, all the anti-equalists grow now that they're hiring, even if I empty the air in my lungs for this, I swear it isn't what's tiring
The fatigue that's kicking in is lactic, all the acid pumping in is active, never found something so attractive as harnessing emotions and holding them captive
Behind bars, locked down in a prison, cutting it deep like an incision, but the mission is the fission of evils apart and I'm no good, just the tactician
Adamant the great standing there like a wall, crafted of the finest mortar, there's no way that he'll fall, you can offer him your help but I doubt that he will ever call
'Cause he's Authentic, Revered, Magnanimous, Young, and if you chain all these words together in this song you can tell he's more than Strong

Idolize the eyes in sight without the slightest hint of scorn, we're pained, informed, to this oath we're sworn to march to the ballad in uniform
Disturbers of peace in a moment of chaos, we're not the villains abroad performing a seance, we're just possessed by the politicians who play us
Rendered emotion from thoughts and devotion will keep us tied and caught in the motion, while we're notioned to a place away from home across the ocean
Do you get what I'm saying, or the picture that's playing? The vindictive displaying of hatred portraying the very root of our sin, the reason we're praying
Can I say that I'm prodigious while at the same time sacrilegious? I'm burning bridges down by the hinges, few are close to me, the rest on the fringes
So it's safe to say I may be distrustful of those who manipulate and those who hustle, give me some bodies, I'll give you a bus-full, give me some words, I'll give you the muscle

It'd make sense that you show hate to me, because lately you can't even relate to me, so let's take a step back for fate to see, that I'm a demon and you have created me
I might care, it's a slight scare, I'm a bloody fucking nightmare! And I'll bite, swear, claw right and tear, I barely fucking fight fair!
'Cause there's no rules that I follow under, these open minds, they're lost in wonder, stay present like the booming in thunder, waking the sleeping up from their slumber
Now you might think I'm a little unstable, or perhaps perchance I'm a little unable, to recognize reality and a fable when I bring my thoughts to the top of the table,
It’s not a threat, don’t misconstrue, I know that’s something you would do, but don’t you dare take me for someone who’d take your life away from you.
Because if I wanted to I could, you know better than to doubt, pain is what I'm all about, so you can wail and you can spout, I love to watch you scream and shout

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GtQhz6YMwPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reflections

Let's start from bottom to top, or perhaps from top to the bottom, the first phase of ending your problems is acknowledging the fact that you've got 'em
Someone stood up to you and you shot 'em, now they're clinging onto their rights, rot 'em, jail time makes a saint out of any man, the past and how it's wrought 'em
I was born from blood, a monstrosity, but they'll write a tale to my end for the loss of me, an ever vibrant vision of what a boss could be, historian, I'm history, like Socrates
Like I'm Christ when they're crossing me, broken dynasty, lost at sea, never been okay with victory when the shit's been tossed at me, I treat it nauseously
Like the sickness is a burden, discerned the fact I concerned 'em, acidic personality, stomached it, I heard when they alerted 'em
And their words were easily etched in skin, trailed in sand, cemented by sin, before you tell me to walk a mile in your shoes, why don't you tell me where you've BEEN?

Part of my life? Part of my being? What the fuck am I even seeing? Our journeys aren't too different, what kinda life have you been leading?
Or perhaps the difference lies in indifference, in a difference sense, ever since you ran your life into the ground you've been difference since
Barely held the line, just a segment, just a teenager? Now you're pregnant, you're havin' a kid before a job, now isn't that sad? This is the present
So what is your future? What are you doing? I'm not making this up, I'm not misconstruing, maybe if you partied a little less you'd see the kid that you've been screwing
I'm just saying he doesn't deserve this, for real, this child is innocent, this ain't so absurd, you've left him wondering where the fuck his dinner's went,
You're embracing your inability to understand responsibility, there are bigger things in this world than you, the revolution ain't infinity

But chill, that's enough attention for you, I guess part of me just wants to know what you'll do, that kid.. oh that poor kid, what kinda shit's he going through?
A perfect example of society when I beg for the truth and you lie to me, if the person I'm speaking to isn't you I'm wondering how painful goodbye could be
Don't tell me I'm getting too technical, I'm not a robot, why don't you check my pulse? Your foggy equality is a broken idea and above all it is unethical
Sexist-based incarceration, propaganda infects the nation, you people are trying to take all of the power so you can stand on the top and devour
Every person who has the nerve to call you on your bullshit, you name us villains in a cold sweat, girl, you don't even know what "cold" is yet
I'm talkin' snow, ice, sub-zero, conundrum in the tundra! We've been shedding blood overseas just to give you the rights that we won ya'!

I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated, there's a certain thing we lack, we're too busy bitching among ourselves while there's boots down in Iraq
As if war isn't a cause for us to be upon our heels, you'd rather focus on your feels, while three thousand miles over a man's counting his meals
Don't even get me started on the minorities, the homeless, the abandoned, disowned this, you have no spine, you're boneless, now hone this
Be precise, I am not trying to be nice, this is something more concise, this isn't a test and nobody's keeping score, blood has been shed, are you asking for more?
Are you asking for a truce, or are you asking for war? Will you jump to the front-lines when steel starts to pour? Or hide in your house and cling to the floor?
Land of the Free and home of the Brave? Soldiers dying on home-turf, people cracking their graves, but I guess cat-calling is the real issue to make sure we behave

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5owZlGX1p7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Savior

This is a song for the broken and baited, in touch with themselves, outspoken and hated, a picture-perfect poster child, monster we've created
Or is society to blame because we've always gone with it, if so I'd write another song for this and start upon the dawn with it
Some people when they're low, man, they open up the bible, but for some of us out here struggling, music is our survival
But it's the quiet, you can't tell when a tortured man is breaking down, or the signs that he is giving you, the painstaking sound
Of him suffering in silence, so aloof, he's all alone, but if one of his friends was down in the dumps, compassion would be shown
So now he's stuck walking a one-way street, can't depict the truth from lies and deceit, alcohol intoxicating, taking him from his feet

Only to slam him back down into the ground, ever merciless, so he stops giving people chances because he feels that it may hurt him less
He tried his certain best to pass the test, but hardly blessed he remains stressed, the search for satisfaction is addicting, he's obsessed
But he can't find it, or himself, the memories are lost on the shelf, he's consumed by selfish tendencies because emotions are powerful entities
So he turns to his family, his friends, or the people around him, but the difference between music and them is that it doesn't pound him
Only his heart, there's no belittlement, this music is his stimulant, there's no judging, it's not discriminant, these intentions are so innocent
And he clings to it, this bastion of hope, recognizes this conduit, if his hopes and dreams were stood up and crossed, they would throw him onto it

Lost inside this prejudice and everything that's respective, he tried to explain his trials and problems to them but it was lost in their perspective
'Cause they don't understand what he's going through, he needs a savior when he calls to you, he's reaching out, a desperate shout, like all pleas do
So please do the right thing and listen to his words, no matter how obscene or absurd, he wouldn't speak without hopes that you heard
Loud like a siren that's depicting all of his shortcomings, prosecuted for his weaknesses, like they're predicting him in a court summons
In which the callings are unruly, the farthest thing from fair, how can you say that you are helping him when you don't remotely care?
Even if the intentions are good, you've gotta be certain to carry 'em out, otherwise he feels he's been abandoned, ostracized, scary in doubt

And say I'll be your pillar of strength in your desperate times of need, you're not hopeless, you're not lost, these are words that you should heed
There's ground to be made, time to be taken, you're not a demon, you're not forsaken, even when emotions come crashing down, leaving you stuttering and shaking
I may not have wings, but into the light I would carry you, I could be your knight in shining armor, without a doubt, I would care for you
I'm not here to deceive you, to trick or to leave you, understand we're the same though I could never just be you, it can't be true
We have different problems, different burdens, they fit our shoulders which concerned 'em, but pictures and bridges aren't one in the same, they disappear when you burn 'em
So hold what you got and keep it steady, an ever vibrant mind is ready, to pick you up from the pile of ashes and tend to your wounds, cuts and gashes.

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F_VrbAYigo0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Life

She said from the beginning, "Adam, you were a mistake", and that's a hard thing to swallow, harder than a smile to fake,
And with the backlash of those words I find I'm trapped in a mental booth, the fact that I'm not meant to be, could this be the truth?
But if there's validity in that statement then why am I here right now? My heartbeat's strong as ever, though silently it pounds,
Time back to where I was a child learning everything about the world, all I was saw was the light, but then the darker things unfurled
But at an early age I was exposed to evil that lay in human nature, and this curse called lady lust, and the reason we all hate her
She captured my father and then trapped him with a harlot, I thought of her like a creature, but I'm sure her blood was scarlet
That poison on her lips, like she had him under her spell, this deadly deviant succubus, from the second circle of Hell
And my mother was left behind engulfed with pain and sorrow, and in my song of strife I wished for a better life tomorrow
But that day never came and nothing ever was the same, I used to be a child of goodness 'till I received this receipt of pain
Yes I know that it changed me, understand that, I agree, it's time I embraced the bitter truth I was that child, this is me.

Fast forward to the next chapter of my captors, or my capture, that created a stress fracture in a stoic, stone-like stature
In my hindsight I have stumbled, perhaps I have even crumbled, and my dad he made have fumbled when he attempted to make me humbled
And the coercive reaction wasn't something of his favor, I learned in my early years that music was my only savior
It calmed my nerves and left me in a state better known as peace, and I stayed here wondering when this emotional python would release
Its coils have me tightly and I find I'm struggling to breathe, even if they haven't died I feel that I have been bereaved
And at that moment I turned rotten, I was nothing left but trouble, and this foundation we have laid was nothing left but rubble
I found my home in the principle's office, this is where I stayed, everyday was another trip, but my punishments were paid
Moved to a different school, man I lost a lot of people, I was left with myself, but one and one is equal
And I found that perhaps solitude was the one thing I could have, and with this one thing I was satisfied, now I ask you, is this bad?
That I would rather be by myself and grow up on my own, than try to get along with and love the people in my home

Now fast forward even farther in my life and how I've scarred her, and for happiness I have bartered, now I'm trying even harder
Creating an installation and being the commander of the station, now I've safeguarded my thoughts, and my past is the invasion
And I know that in every song I seem to be making the same points, but my heart and brain are connected, I have to stress the joints
And I know in another song I said that I was undergoing trials, but I'd rather face reality than fake happiness with denial
But wait, we're speaking of my childhood and even my adolescence, the spark that started a fire of a people-hating essence
That burned deeply and I know this, I even came to embrace it, my father said this family is proud, you'd better not disgrace it
So all the way through school I tried to be a better person, meanwhile staple to my stability which I found would always worsen
Eventually I was never good enough, I knew this, and I hated it, hated the idea of ending my life, but sometimes I debated it
Isn't that so fucked up? I'd be a model to hypocrisy, so I kept my emotions on standby, mostly held them down in lock and key
'Till eventually they'd burst and leave me crippled in a breakdown, just thinking about the anxiety is something that makes me shake now

So who am I right now? Have I come anywhere since then? When I pour my passion into music, this is when I reach my zen
To say everything is bad, well I'd be a little bit misled, we all have to make our sacrifices, remember the times where we have bled
And all that effort, it isn't wasted, despite what you may think, and through your failures you are here, now take a second and let that sink
Each of us has a purpose, though some of them may be hiding, and this goes out to anyone listening, in you I am confiding
But I want you to know this isn't easy, in many ways it is difficult, I have to convince myself we are the same, yes, even reciprocals
Out of my school and into enlistment, even I didn't know what this meant, my soul is so bent and my life may be spent, yo I swear I need an assistant
Even when I return home I feel that I am all alone, I have such great distrust in people, and I'm sure that this has shown
But I think my job and my music are two things that must be separate, at the end of the day I must hold my tongue, lest I sound desperate
Happiness is a good thing, but its definition is subjective, but I don't see myself finding it, have I been lost in my perspective?
This is a song from my past to my present, read it in bits, or read it incessant, it's hard to be incandescent when you're constantly convalescent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOl6Edzd9CE

Darkness

There's several ways that I could start this, but I prefer the path of the hardest because easy has never been my way since my goals are all the farthest
But it ain't so simple to discard this when it's in my depths like where my heart is, but my brain is even vaster and it's filled with all this darkness
And it's creeping upon my conscience, it's taken over my helm, like I've been rendered numb from kingdom come and they're conquering my realm
I'm losing constant battles on these grounds, man, I'm so bitter, but I always rise to the occasion because I refuse to be called a quitter
Yet I'm taking all these body-shots, the bruises reach to bone, but I'll keep on always driving until a mercy rule is shown
Even when the call is made I'll still proceed to fight, it's like I've been locked inside an empty room with no windows, walls, or light

So let's speak of personal struggles and these wars I can't seem to win, I've been warped by explosive tendencies like a grenade without the pin
And the aftermath of this warpath isn't a virtue or a sin, I've been wandering ever-so aimlessly but I don't know where to begin
Do I start with my anger which is directed at nothing tangible, so I consume myself like a cannibal, degraded me like I'm an animal
And when I'm roaring behind these bars, they've got me caged like I'm a beast, I can't stand up for myself because my word matters the least
And the court has sworn me to silence to simply accept what fate did, but they don't realize I've been basking in all this passion and all this hatred
The distance between my peers and I has left me feeling so ostracized, I've been separated, a lost surprise, I hypothesize this lot of lies

So I'm wondering is it the depression that is making me feel so paranoid? Like my world is crashing down yet I stand here without a hair destroyed
Or is the insomnia to blame because I just can't even sleep, my demons come out of hiding just so that they can murder the sheep
It's something invisible, internal, these aren't just flames, yo they're infernal, like this hell-fire is dragging me down for a time that is eternal
I've got habits to distract it, alcohol prevents the hurtful, but eventually it comes back, and man, this is a vicious circle
And I've convinced myself that there must be some reason for me to deserve this, it's hard to patch up sanity and even harder to preserve this
I spoke of my knuckles breaking glass, my enemy, where is he? That glass used to be a mirror so--what if my enemy IS me?

And it seems that most of the time I'm without a care, swarmed by apathy, since I got derailed from my journey I'm predicting where my path could be
They surely slowed me down when they knocked me down a few pegs, now I'm suffering for my actions and it's like they broke my legs
They even stepped upon my back when I clawed and began to crawl, then applied a little pressure and asked me: "Is this your all?"
But I can't bite the hand that feeds me and be naive to think that it needs me, I'm just a number, a statistic, and many more will proceed me
By the time the storm's passed I'm so frustrated, so broken, the rain has left me soaking and I abandon my thoughts before they're spoken
Like deja vu, a similar token, it's hard to breathe air when you're choking, and on top of everything weighing you down they think that you're just joking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh7ZS0quJo

Absence

I can feel the figures as they crawl within my thoughts, feel them scratching on the walls and all the pain that they have wrought,
All the space and all the time, I express it while I rhyme, it takes everything I have to convince me that I'm fine,
So I rip the seam of my shirt and I glance into the hole, it frightens me when I see the absence of my soul
Petrifying, terrifying, lately I feel like I'm fucking dying, I'm lost when I'm not flying, with no purpose underlying,
You can't erase the empty space that's left you falling with disgrace, you've lost to yourself, you and me, face-to-face
And that is one plan that I hope you understand, I have never really been a God, I've always just been a Man.
These lyrics are reality, abstract to normality, when I'm at my lowest I'm reminded of my mortality
But I'd break all these walls down and I'd call it a breakthrough, and I'd break myself down before I let myself break you

These nails bite like claws when they rip at all my flaws, I'm torn down to the root, now I'm left with all these scars
I can feel the lash in it, when I write this, compassionate, I can see the end now, I guess it's time I crash in it
They'll find me in the wreckage, I'm more than just a vestige, but if you're listening now I hope you get this message,
It's the last thing I can do for you to try and get this through to you, I wear these wounds like tattoos and I'll swear that this is true to you
When I can't control my behavior I just feel like a failure, there's no point in being deific if I can't even be your savior
With all the hate arrayed and all the right and wrong I've weighed, it'd make sense that they try to label me afraid,

I've locked myself and lost the key, perhaps the truth is lost in me, if you want to know what's inside you'll have to pay the cost to see
I've been preaching this emptiness and explaining the vacancy, but if you delve deep you just might see the hate in me
And in this instance this distance can't remove the existence of agony in my core, the most painful persistence,
But it's clear I'm a leader, must be resistant to fear or, be ready to adhere to whatever appears here.
I leave this uncensored for those who have ventured, you can't win the fight if absence is in your center,
You don't know what these thoughts reap, I'm hollow, I can't sleep, the saddest part of absence is where you can't weep

You can't be a simple kind of man if you're dead, and all the things that killed you are locked inside your head,
Chained down and roped, on the outside you're stoked, but they don't know that deep down you're actually broke
I'd spread oceans apart to fill the absence of my heart, and I'd love you at the end if you loved me at the start,
Don't leave me here, I'm desperate, I swear I'll give you the best of it, even sacrifice my heart..or what's left of it,
The space between the land, air, water and the sand, can't remove or disband the emptiness at hand
And if you think you can win this war then I won't reprimand, I will be the offering to stop the fall of man.

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_B0ybPwxapg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grace

I planted a flower in a bed of frost, refused to be convinced that my love was lost,
To believe that there were endless petals, that there was a love that never meddles,
And the sun would warm this coldly soil, reward my trials and endless toil,
Render a picture that could be understood, love you more than they could, I would,
Stand up on this roof with arms outstretched, such a fantasy seems so far-fetched
But I will not be denied my dreams, I've stitched the seams to such extremes

And even if you will not return, I promise to you that my heart will burn
My brain's been filled with all this stuff, without you here my life's been tough,
That crucial piece that's always missing, memories I'm trapped in, reminiscing
I'd fill my lungs and release a roar, sing until my throat is sore
And even then I'd still try, adore, when the raven says never, I say more
With utter honesty you fit this title, if you're my Goddess I'm your disciple

When I stare at the stars that lie overhead, I remember when you were in my stead
I cherish your whitened perfect smile, your crystal eyes, artistic style
To think that you're not here this day, my thoughts of you don't go away
Up to this date these days are painful, the voice you had was of an angel
It filled the air with its sound and clarity, I loved it with wholesome sincerity
The way you moved I'd call it grace, this framed picture still holds your face

I can't grasp where all the time has gone, the sun is rising, this timeless dawn,
But even when the sun has set, I'll live this life with one regret
So please don't leave me here alone, it's the bleakest feeling I've ever known
I've progressed this far through tribulations, broadened all my expectations
Thought that I could still be strong, when did I become so wrong?
I love you forever and ever long, so with some hope I'll end this song.

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o2LodCjpzEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Memories

We sail on tides but on different ships, engrossed by memories we reminisce, at times we loved, we even kissed, but I'd rather be lost and never missed
Like an image fading yet still was captured, I recall the times where I all but had her, and you looked at me then with glassy eyes, because my ship it seemed had become capsized
And we cut our ties like these waves left broken, I saw instant regret and your words were choking, I'd hate to bet where you're going to go when our lives have halted by this single moment
I swallowed my pride and these mistakes, I owned 'em, these fights inside, it's time I showed 'em, doesn't really matter if I voiced or wrote 'em 'cause this ball and chain, I've gotta tote 'em
Like a totem in my hand, dark skies, black magic, trying to find the right path and the time to match it, whether you love or hate me, avoid me or bait me, it's time for us to bury the hatchet
'Cause I'm sick of you bringing it overhead and swinging it, aiming at my heart in spite of never winning it, it's not my fault that you're not the one, but I accept the blame 'cause you're pinning it

But I know the truth and I'm gritting my teeth, you gave the most and I returned the least, it's not safe to say when it's gonna cease because I can't control this inner beast
I know I'm distanced and I have these problems, but at least I'm honest enough to say I've got 'em, you're far from perfect and I'm hardly worth it, but connect the dots when you plot 'em
If I'm oh-so toxic, even heartless, would you mind telling me what the hardest part is, burdening you? Or letting you go? The grid's irrational as the chart is
But suddenly I was swarmed with pain, frustration, confused and bitter from insane sensations, how can I try to collect my thoughts when you break my concentration?
Everything's a problem, everything's an issue, but the catalyst I've found always is you, you're pulling me in while pushing away, I don't know how I can assist you
I don't know what to do, but I can't run away, it's against my philosophy, so I must stay, and if that means it'll eventually decay then I guess that's the price you've forced us to pay

The brick and mortar is collecting dust, these walls stand tall, and well, they must, how can you expect to have my heart when you haven't even earned my trust?
You didn't wanna hear that and I wish it wasn't true, and we both have to work this, the world isn't you, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just speaking my mind, you'll find it's what I do
I'm not afraid of reality or the crossed out "me" trails, you hear things fall apart and it's always 'cause He fails, what happened to "we" fails? Well, let's look at the details
Perhaps the root of the problem is these fucked up females, but I'm sick of these issues and the things that brought 'em, you burned his escape and then turned and fought him
With no where to go, what else could he do? Abandoned, erased, the toxin is YOU, yet he is the demon and you are the angel, a facade I can see right through
There's a crack in your mask and I can see your twisted smile, with that halo ringed around your neck you're pissed and in denial, then you tried to rid these memories, scorched and burned the files while I held onto the picture frames and kept a separate pile

I lost my cool there but I got it back, took a deep breath, put myself on track, stopped myself from going too far because we're all responsible for who we are
But it's the end of the road and we're both looking down, wishing again we had the other around, no grudges were held but our hearts yet still pound, waiting for presence and each others' sound
This story is written in chains, trapped in by Stockholm, addicted to pain, we could come together and promise to change, repressing the truth that it's never the same
And maybe that's for the better, our relations, the hardest of weather, or perhaps it's a just endeavor when I can look back and remember the place where I met her
How we were--how did it come to this? There was a time our romance could rival bliss, inadequacy, an agony cyst, but I'd rather suffer than force my fist
Those circumstances have never changed, assault the plot, we turn the page, weary from these wars we wage, memories trapped in every cage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCaQfs4UoS8

Adam's M00sik - deific - 06-04-2015

Possessed

Awakened by the dim bloom of a light that's overhead, my vision is degraded like the scenery in my stead,
Overwhelmed by the coalescing hunger that I fed, I've been strapped in to a chair, the human part of me is dead
I try to move my wrists but it seems that they are binded, there must be an exit, all I have to do is find it
My sight became obscured because of the light and where they shined it, this aura in my eyes, it seems that I've been blinded
I'm hissing like a vampire that's been exposed to the solar, veins are pumping strong, jaw clenched down to the molars
Anger coursing through me, it's potent like a poison, I can feel something inside of me, I hope that it destroys them

Lab coats behind thick glass, they think that they are safe, I go to test my links and think, "Just wait 'till I escape"
They hide behind a speaker, "You're a danger to the people", I look up and I'm grinning, "Have you ever captured Evil?"
There's a first time for everything, but mistakes are unforgiving, you'll find that I'm no different, I am Death among the living
A plague among the flourished, my hunger is malnourished, and you can't end this blight because you don't know where the cure is
I try again to break free but my strength is left unfound, as my gaze goes to sink down I see a pentagram upon the ground
I find that I am smiling and they can see it in my sight, tremors, yes, their hearts quake because my eyes are black as night

"It's a creature or a demon! Something that's inhuman!" They notice my expression and how it puts fear in true men
And I know it, there's something inside of me that is growing, it's overtaking my conscience and pretty soon it will be showing
Another fierce yank, I'm gonna rip apart these bonds, even if my ankles are fastened I'll perform magic with no wands
I'm weighing up the pros and cons parallel to their choices, things are looking pretty grim as I start to hear the voices
Lights begin to flicker and my inner me could be a fiend, I fantasize ending them and the fact that I should be the means
To an end, I terminated their beginning, I find pleasure in the pain I've caused and how strongly I've been sinning

The voices in me thunder out and force the walls to shake, I'm succumbing to a transformation, they're praying for their sake
As the power in me grows my body becomes just a conduit, control is all but foreign and I'm barely holding onto it
I fail in the losing battle, mind unleashed, bonds are shattered, I'm roaring through the vacant room, their deaths are all that matters
They're wailing, they're shrieking, and finally it dawns to them, I'm breaking through the wall and glass, already I am onto them
There's panic, they're scrambling, they don't know what they're handling, bone and flesh all tear the same, they call upon an ambulance
But communication's cut off, no salvation for these weasels, testament to their bloody ends, they should have never captured Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMzAH76ZCGI

Adam's M00sik - deific - 06-05-2015

Troubles

The second captured is crucial, with thoughts I bear it unusual, I can't define my line of sight, but the answer's out there, it's truthful
Take moment, pause and breathe, with asthmatic lungs we cough and wheeze, sturdy walls and towered trees can't stop the force which brought the breeze
This weakness we call disease, deceased deceit, we beckon "please", criminal mind, they named me thief when my aching heart stole the beat
My life in my hand, responsible, found the trigger's poundage too hard to pull, funny how things can seem so full, then seize your heart and depart your soul
When strength has left, there's helplessness, we hope for peace but yell and twist, maybe with less selfishness we could see we need some help with this
Invincibility unfathomed, end of our wits but at least we had them, I can't speak for anyone but myself and my troubles have left me saddened

Adversity and difficulty, every mistake I've made still insults me, heart racing the clock held at full speed, but my pen and pad is all that consoles me
But even that in itself seems to be falling out of my reach, and my motivation is running dry in this river that's consumed by beach
When it comes to words, I stand, I teach, put heart in your music, I beseech, constantly contributing, don't allow yourself to be a leech
And I held that will with desperation, like a doctor's time with tested patience, haunted by a thousand lies home to just a couple faces
Betrayal hidden in a masquerade, afflicted by poison, it lasted days, things I've thought I've lacked to say but at least I made the bastard pay
Revenge had seemed so sweet, but the journey had left me sour, as I dug into my talent I got addicted to the power

And I found myself intoxicated, condescending, lost and hated, built upon like drugs, sedated, as every single thought invaded
Sitting here for hours only to draw up literally nothing, time is always ticking against me and I've found my mindset is less than trusting
Degraded like metal that's rusting, my creativity's all but suffering, wiping away the fog on the mirror, my future's unclear, it's buffering
Tripping over syllables like roots in a forest, why am I having these troubles, I'm hardly a tourist, veteran the same, richest to poorest, opened my plethora, shit's a Thesaurus
Anger the taurus, charge like a bull, insatiably hungry, I strive to be full, but that's hard to be sought, harder when fought, can't throw away talent, it's all that I've got
But at the same time its my crutch, this music is where I vent, and I'm finding it healthier to channel it than allowing it to be pent

With confidence I am dignified, propelled by passion, the stigma lied, I have nothing left to boast besides so why not let the host decide?
Enduring nights and I'm dreading mornings, I have my own way of giving warnings, ego turns upon itself and the worst of me is forming
Yet all of it is minuscule compared to where I started, friends old and new have come abroad but I cherish some I parted
Some bonds you just can't get back, burned bridges just can't be fixed, if I relay my thoughts on the situation I'd say that they are mixed
Some of those fuckers abandoned me and I curse them for how they did it, if they knew my trials and tribulations they would have stayed around and stuck with it
I know that things ain't been the smoothest, but I'm married to the music, I say, I Do this, I don't have to lie, I know what the truth is, so trust me when I say I'll get us through this

<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nmmH3VfAyZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Adam's M00sik - deific - 06-10-2015

To Dream. - A reflection.

To dream or not to dream--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler for the mind to sink within subconscious eternity
And dwell within synthetic imagination,
Or to engage the day's fury
And by fighting, to suffer the consequences.

To awaken, to come to reality--
No more--and by awakening to say I control my own destiny
Within each and every passing hour--
'Tis an ideal
I cannot begin to embrace.

To dream, to sleep--
To dream, perhaps for eternity. Ay, there's the rub,
For in eternal dreams the events that transpire
In the world of consciousness around us while we dream
Would incite also eternal ignorance.
That's the concept
That exploits the true meaning of dreaming.

For who really wants to slip away from subconscious bliss?
The invitation to a bleak world,
The recollection of something better than what really is,
The disappointment in reality,
The friend's apathetic listening,
The dream's misconstrued story,
And the deranged responses
That I would receive from my dementia of slumber,
When they may also sleep in
And experience what their mind has in store for them?

Who would free themselves from the dream's clutches,
To come to terms with what is actually transpiring around them?
But that something vitally important is happening and dreams hold us in the shroud of unknown,
The events of today in which
Dreams make us not want to believe in,
While we lay in thought,
Wishing we had never dreamed in the first place,
Instead of delving deeper into our inner desires.

Thus the idea of dreams poisoning our ability to perceive makes realists out of us all,
And therefore the idea of dreaming
Is misled by the cataclysmic realization of ignorance,
And the infinite creativity pressed forth by dreams
Are hereby refuted and thrown away like selfish desires,
Becoming the latter, nightmares taking their place.

RE: Adam's M00sik - deific - 05-22-2016

Vented

One, two, I thought of you, three, four, opened the door, five, six, just need my fix, seven, eight, man, that’d be great..

Waking up these days is the hardest that it’s ever been, I started making ground but now I've spiraled back to this again
I must have missed it then, torn up by the discontent, wrote a thousand letters yet not a single one was sent
It’s tedious, a chore, just getting out of bed, like my covers are of iron thoroughly infused with lead
And I’ve been thinking of you and all the things that you said, but instead of seeking help I am writing this instead
I know it’s not a cure, I’m aware of what you’re telling me, but when music’s in your veins, the medicine’s the melody
Until there’s hell in me, nothing can bring the light, nothing can stop the tears, nothing can change the sight
When all that you can see is the worst case scenario, petrified by paranoia, clutching close a stereo
‘Cause deep in your head you wanna think it’ll fix you, so caught up in your fantasy when reality hits you

What you get out of life depends on what you give, you’re the farthest from dead, but you forgot how to live
Embroidered your confidence like a false bravado, incompetence and pain, yeah, remember the motto
“Living the dream”, cover the wound with some make-up, we can’t run from the past ‘till one of us wakes up
Bandages and gauze may slow up the clotting but it can’t save our relations when the inside is rotting
Like when you gathered our memories and doused them in kerosene, unconscious and comatose with a heart full of ketamine
Our emotions were soldiers waging war almost naturally, the walls that resulted due to the bodies of casualties

But from our battles and skirmishes the good was bereft, war doesn’t determine who is right, it decides who is left
In this no-man’s-land where is the compromise left to, I’m walking on glass with all these things that upset you
And I’ve never quite got you although you’ve always been mine, our bond has been weathered, tested, tattered with time
And no matter the crime we always cleaned up the scene, so if love is a fight, well then, what does this mean?
I never really understood the meaning of virtues, how are good and bad different if both of them hurt you?
Was this all just an act to give you something to poise in, or like an alcoholic coincidence, I was your poison?

Now we’re reaching for straws and trying to better our judgment, recognizing our flaws, have you parted the grudge yet?
I did look for some help, wrote an email and sent it, an appointment was set, then I went and I vented
I let everything out, crumbled the walls and the fortress, when nothing is hidden you start to see the true portraits
What if that is the purpose behind our qualms and our struggles, you need all of the pieces to complete all of the puzzles
We gave half, maybe less due to stress, I digress, but in order to assess this mess that we’re living in
We’ve gotta come to terms, if there’s a chance we must be giving it, if you can tell by just a glance then there’s no point in giving in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al1yVBcx8A0