alonimi
The human infestation (private 1x1) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The human infestation (private 1x1) (/showthread.php?tid=607)

The human infestation (private 1x1) - nusith - 05-06-2015

Moved from Recolor.me.

Setting style: Arcane Punk

The fae realm is being overrun by the human realm that is slowly leaking in through portals between the world. Modern humans have begun to cross over and influence life in the fantasy lands. There are a lot of creatures who hate the humans and feel they are vermin invading their world, and there are some who welcome the change and find humans to be fascinating. Some to the point of dissecting them.
It is the beginning of the human uprising and the human element in this realm. The beginning of the end? Or something new?

Race: Elf/Human Hybrid
Personality: A head-strong and independent youth. Out-going, but reserved and slow to trust.

Short Bio: In the mighty forests surrounding Citadel City, lives small the clans of Disowned: humans and elves who put their relationships before title and riches, along with their half-breed children.

It was in one of these camps that Vel was born and raised. As a child, he and his peers were taught by the tribal elders, both elf and human alike. Archery had been Vel’s favorite subject, and he was fond of ranging away from the camp as a scout. He had begun the in-depth training of both at 15.
By 20, he was proficient as a marksman and scout. After a few days of internal commiserating, Vel made up his mind: no more tribal life for right now. He had to see what was out there.

Under the cover of first new moon, Velanarix left his home, with nothing but his blanket roll, knapsack, the knife his father had carved out of obsidian and ironwood. And, of course, his bow and a quiver of arrows.

Name: Ari Helmerrick
Race: Dark Fae
Personality: Snotty and cocky most of the time.
Short Bio: Ari is the son of nobility, Duke Helmerrick. He was raised to think of humans as a plague in this realm and nothing more than slaves and knuckle dragging apes. As a dark fae he is prone to staying in the shadows. He has inherited the ability to communicate with shadow dwelling creatures from his father and the ability to see in the dark from his father. He hardly remembers anything about his mother. He only remembers that she was very fair and light haired for dark fae and she sang to him as a child. He has no idea his mother is in fact light fae and why she lost her life when he was small.
Ari is betrothed to another dark fae who he can't stand. He chose the path of a warrior to spite his father and get away from his bride to be.

Name: Giz Forman
Race: Dragon
Personality: Laid back almost to the point of just not caring. Giz also has a temper but one must really push at him to get him to rage.
Short Bio: Giz is a large black dragon but uses magic to hide his true form since dragons are so rare, hunted almost to extinction. He has natural fire magic and a temper to match if pushed. He was once in love with a human from the other realm and took her last name as his own when she passed of old age, as a way to always keep her with him. He is ancient yet still young for a dragon.

Ari had left the battlefields as soon as his father was not looking. For the last few weeks Ari had been fighting in the human wars, to keep the nasty beasts at bay and inform them of their place here. The invaders had brought disease with them along with other such nasty things, including their manners.
Ari found most races to be disgusting either way. At the moment he was more disgusted with his father though. The man had the edacity to set him up in arranged marriage with a woman he had never met. His father was well aware that Ari desired no female yet the family blood line had to carry on. Ari was not interested in breeding.
He had fled the situation and now the camp. He didn't care where he ended up as long as it wasn't at home or near that woman.
His head had been full of raged thoughts of his father and the situation that he didn't hear or see the 2 ogres following in him the swamps.
The two smiled and eyes Ari as they drew close. Ari had no clue until it was too late and one had him by the arms and pinned to a tree.
"Prettiest thing I've seen out here in a while" he spoke.
Ari's blood ran cold. He was once again being mistook as a female and was sure the intentions of the ogres were not pure.
"Unhand me!" Ari snipped "I'm not a woman!"
"You smell of one" the other ogre breathed. "I can smell it between your legs."
Ari began to panic. As if he already didn't feel like a freak being mistook as a woman all the all time when he clearly felt male but he was born of both genders as well. It made so many situations awkward and uncomfortable.
"Let me go!" He kicked out a leg and nailed the ogre holding him in the gut. He ogre howled in pain and almost let Ari go, but the other had stepped closer and back handed Ari.
Ari's head rocked to the side and everything went fuzzy. He could feel his cloths being removed and his skin being touched. He tried with weak, lazy arms to fight back but his ears were ringing and his head felt like it was under water.

8 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

Little did the orges know that, a few dozen feet above their squat miscolored heads, sat a silent spectator. In his lightweight armor, all mottled with varying shades of browns and greens, blacks and blues, the archer might as well had been invisible. The thick cloak with its deep hood kept his pale face well shadowed. The voices brought him creeping up the massive limb.

The ogres had their backs to him, oblivious to the half-breed just above their thick heads. With a view like this someone might as well as paint a bulls-eye on the back of their tunics. Velanarix was free to do little more than watch and let the bigs tear the little elfling apart... until the orc's threats rolled up to him. Vel's teeth clicked together then, and before long a half-foot of iron and ironwood had destroyed the closer ork's throat.

Velanarix was out of the tree with a few agile leaps and well-placed hand holds, his bow traded for a hand carved survival knife made of a chunk of razor-sharp obsidian, with a sturdy lightweight handle of snakewood. The second ogre had recovered from the sight of his friend's undoing, and growled now that the killer was upon him.

"Get away from the elf," Velan said calmly. He slepped closer to the orge, holding the knife out as if to make a parting gift of it. Vel was swift. He shoved the living orc atop his fallen brother. Vel shoved his bony knee into the middle of his captive's back. Vel had his blade pressed against the living beat's throat. "I can let you live. Go home. Pretend your smelly pal here got ravaged by direwolves."

"Piss off," the ogre growled and tried to escape. "I did give you a choice," Vel sighned. He didn't get much done, before the thin black blade sewed through fat, cartilage, and muscle. He retrieved his arrow from the neck of the first oger and shook the blood and sinew from it. Then he looted the corpses. Velan clicked his teeth together. Not many spoils.

"I should probably kill you, too."

Only then did he glance at the would-be victim. Velan's half-blood features always had tendency to stick out more more when someone was full elf. Especially now as he whiped orge blood off on the edge of his cloak.

7 days ago

Reply!Tip

NuSith

@exodus
Ari had managed to grasp his sword in his hand. His head was still spinning and he was almost nude from being ravaged by the ogres.
"Just.. Try it" he hissed. He was dizzy and in pain yet he would fight. There was no way he would come close to being raped only to be killed by some one else.
Ari stumbled forward and landed on his knees. He glared up at the man who rescued him. He should thank him, but being threatened with death sort of killed that courtesy
He could see the man who saved him had human like features. He felt sick. Of course, anyone with human blood was an ungrateful savage who wanted nothing but to take his money after slitting hi s throat.

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

@nusith
"Ease down the tough guy shit; I am not going to kill you."

Val stripped himself of equipment long enough to free up his cloak, throwing it to the elf boy. "It's got my human taint on it"--his voice was very sarcastic--"but if you'd rather get your dick covered in ticks, thorns, and nettles, don't wear it. Be my guest." He made an annoyed gesture with his hands before returning to gather his equipment.

"There's an inn nearby. The owner will fix your hurts," Vel said. He slid his quiver over his back and snapped it onto his belt. Finally, the half-breed twisted his scarf over his mouth, reconnected his bow to the strap at his back, and sheathed his knife at his left hip. It didn't feel like he'd forgotten anything...

"Well, let's go, before everyone notices their village idiots're missing." Velan shoved his hands into his pockets and took off down a well hidden path.

7 days ago

Reply!Tip

NuSith

@exodus
Ari wrapped up in the cloak and gathered what was left of his cloths and belongings. He followed the best he could but kept stumbling. The world was slowly coming back into focus.
"Thank you" he said softly as he held his head. He didn't know what else to say. He had some snide comments in his head about the half breed but he was raised better then to let them slip. He still had his manners after all and he was nobility. He wouldn't degrade himself by speaking like a commoner now, let alone to some one did just save him.
He managed to get closer to the stranger. He was rather handsome for a half blood.
Ari did his best to keep his body hidden. The last thing he wanted was to attract more attention over his special gender. Beings like him were rare and sought after for the sex trades. He didn't want to be sold as a sex slave any time soon.

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

@nusith
Velanarix nodded at the elf's softly spoken thanks. He walked slghtly behind the elf to keep an eye on the worst of boy's head injury. It wasn't like he really cared that much. But should a filthy half-breed even so much as breathe on a dead elf, Vel and his family would come under a lot of scrutiny.

Thankfully, the woods thinned up ahead, revealing a dusty old street. Across the road was a tavern, fleeted on either side by a general store and a smithery. The side of the road Vel and his companion crawled out of was forest from beginning, forest to end, for as long as the eye could see.

"This is Giz's place," Vel announced as he led them into the main room. "It's neutral territory.... unless you piss him off. He'll set you to rights, though."

7 days ago

Reply!Tip

NuSith

@exodus
Ari followed the halfbreed inside the dank inn. It was dimly lit and almost empty.
"Val!" Came a booming deep voice. Ari's eyes widened at the large muscular man heading toward them.
Giz paused to eye Ari and he smirked. "You landed a real looker this time" he teased Val. "Very pretty' he reached out to touch Ari's face but stepped back and glared at him.
"How dare you try and touch me!" he snipped.
Giz's smirk widened and laughed. "So your a male... of sorts" he raised a brow. "Feisty too. I like that." He looked to Val and clasped a heavy hand on his shoulder. "Been a while old friend. What can I do for you and your mouthy slut?" He ignored the seething glare from Ari. He enjoyed pushing buttons. Honestly he thought the fae was the most beautiful thing he had seen in ages next to Val's own strangely desirable looks.

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

@nusith
Val bowed a little under Giz's heavy hand of greeting, grinding his teeth from the pressure. He'd had yet to meet anything stronger than this dragon. Once the hand was gone, Val had to wiggle his shoulder once or twice to ensure it was still in place.

"I don't think this is one is going to be one of yours.
He got beat up by a couple of Ulf Nogorath's goons and I killed them before..." he paused in an attempt to sound tactful.

"We're here because I figured that you'd be able to heal up some of our little friend's wounds." A beat. "A minor favor, of course... considering how much game I've caught to keep your little pub in business...." Velenarix smirked.

No longer feeling the need for the wraps around his head and mouth, Velanarix twisted the scarves off of his head and let his long black hair spread out over his narrow shoulders. He hung bow and quiver on the provided hooks near the door, and took a seat on one of the heavy wooded tables in the middle of the room. Candlelight flickered to keep out some of the gloom, but the room was still dark.

7 days ago

Reply!Tip

NuSith

@exodus
Giz nodded his head and turned to fae. "Come and sit. I will see what I can do." He didn't stop when Ari stepped back and took the fae's hand any way and pulled him toward the seat next to Val.
Giz had no shame in yanking the small fae into his lap and looking him over.
"Took a bump to the head" he said deeply. He glanced at Val and smirked. "So you were being kind and rescued this one?" He began to move his hand along the bump on Ari's head, healing it with his magic. "I didn't take you for the rescuing damsels in distress type."

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

@nusith
The snort that left Velanarix's nose very nearly killed the flames of a few nearby candles. He kept his fingers busy by twisting the slender fabric of his scarf between his fingers. "Kindness," he mocked."Kindness hasn't got a single thing to do with why I saved the little shit. Have you SEEN the parties those ogres throw after they destroy a fae? It's bad orc drinking songs and screaming until the sun comes up."

7 days ago, last edit: 7 days ago

Reply!Tip

NuSith

@exodus
Ari sneered and yanked away from Giz at last.
"Perhaps you should of left me then" he hissed. "Sorry to be such an inconvenience to you, halfbreed!"
He walked off and took a seat at the the other end of the pub.
Giz smirked. "Pissy little shit he is. But what can you expect of nobility. You know who he is right?" Giz leaned over and whispered "That's the king's nephew. I heard he left home to escape an arranged marriage. You could probably favor a reward for saving him."

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

@nusith
Vel rolled his eyes and gave Ari an acidic look that all but screamed I think you're a lackwit. "Like I said, if I left you to die, the orc party would've kept me up til dawn. Sorry if my dirty halfbreed words don't reach up to those lofty ears of yours."

To Giz, he softened. "Hm. I did not know that." This time when he glanced to Ari, Vel's eyes were not so hostile. There wasn't much kindness there, either, but some of the fire had quelled.

"Too bad it's not a bounty for his head," he said - more to himself than either of his companions - "but a reward's a reward." Velan furrowed his eyebrows. "Of course, they probably wouldn't even let me into the city."

7 days ago

Reply!Tip

NuSith

@exodus
"You could enter as my guest, under my protection" Giz offered. "I still have sway with the dark fae king after all."
Giz glanced over at Ari and smirked. "I wouldn't mind seeing him loosen up some though. Lets see what a few drinks does to a hateful little fae." He grinned nad got up to get some of his strongest ale and poured Ari and Val a mug. He handed Ari one and walked back over to Val and set the remaining mug in front of him. "In my experience, those who bark the loudest of hate, get rather loveable when drunk" he smirked. He watched Ari down the mug quickly.

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

@nusith
Vel hmmmed to himself and glanced out the nearest window. He wouldn't want to incur the wrath of Giz. Surely the city guards would feel the same way.

Vel slid his tankard over and wrapped his hands around it, after taking a deep pull of ale. He watched Ari inhale his own drink. "A bit of advice: don't throw that up. You'll never get the smell out of your nose."

7 days ago

Reply!

NuSith

@exodus
Ari raised a brow at the halfbreed and finished the drink. He set the mug down and looked to Giz. "Another" he muttered."
Giz smirked and got him another.
"So what's a nasty little fae slut like you doing in the woods?" Giz asked him.
Ari finished off the other mug and it was clear it began to take effect. He smiled slightly and lazily. "I don't know. Just had to leave." He looked down at his empty mug and frowned. He was growing drunker by the minute. "I don't wish to wed some woman my father chose. I don't wish to be used like some pawn by him." Ari looked up at Vel and studied his features a bit better. He smiled slightly "your pretty handsome for a mixed breed" he giggled.
Giz chuckled. He liked that Ari was loosening up.

7 days ago

Edit Post

Exodus

Vel silently drank his ale while the other two talked. He kept his head forward as if the wall of liquor bottles across the room from him was the most interesting thing ever... but he was studying Ari's face from the corner of his eye. It couldn't be denied that the fae was attractive. His bitchy personality couldn't ruin that.

He soon noticed he'd finished his ale, as his head felt a little less attached to his shoulders. Velanarix stood and gave his body a sec to adjust to being vertical. He could still walk fine, and so the half-elf took it upon himself to hop over the bar and refill his tankard. Giz wouldn't mind.

Instead of returning to his original spot near the inn's door, Vel sat on a table closer to Giz and Ari, letting his long legs dangle over the wooden floor. He rolled his eyes at Ari, when the fae complimented him, but there was no malice in the gesture. "Oh, little fae. You are drunk, aren't you?"

@exodus
Ari smiled at him "a bit".
Giz laughed. "A bit my tail, your smashed." He reached over and slid Vel's cloak from Ari's shoulder revealing the soft yet muscular flesh under it.
"I don't usually drink" Ari confessed.
"you let your guard down and forget all the bad things you were taught about other beings when you do." Giz smiled. He slid a hand up Ari's thigh and looked at Vel. He reached out with his other hand to touch Vel's knee. He had always thought Vel was attractive and made no attempt to ever hide it.
Ari looked over at Vel and smiled. "I can forget your half human sometimes without the ale. You are pretty like my kind."

The tension had eased thanks to Giz's ale, and Velan found himself growing more and more comfortable. The tight hardness that had been keeping his eyes narrowed softened, and an easy chuckle left his throat as Ari's inexperience with drink became more and more apparent. He wondered to himself if there was anything else the fae was experienced with.

Vel fortified himself with another swallow of ale. He gave Giz a smirk - there had always been a certain spark between them that they'd never quite addressed. But it was the little fae that Vel was after now. The half-breed leaned in and let his long fingers find purchase in Ari's pale hair. He brought their mouths together, rough and unhesitating.

6 days ago

Ari made a sharp squeak sound as his lips met the halfbreed's but he soon returned the kiss hungrily. He slid off his chair and into Vel's lap ignoring the fact that he was wearing next to nothing. Ari straddled Vel and ran his fingers through his dark hair and kept kissing him.

6 days ago

Giz slid up behind them and began to kiss Ari's neck softly and running his large hands along the fae's soft bottom.

6 days ago

Vel broke from the kiss and used his grip in Ari's hair to pull the fae's head back. He brought his mouth down to Ari's neck and began nibbling on the tender skin below his jaw.

Velan was hard as a rock. He ground his body against Ari's, growling softly against the fae's throat. His nibbles grew rougher and rougher.

6 days ago

Ari gasped loudly and rubbed his own groin against Vel's. He was wet and hard at the same time and Giz took notice.

6 days ago

"He's a duel gendered" Giz whispered. His arousal spiked even more. "Lets get him into the room in the back" he added. Ari moaned deeply and moved his hips against Vel's body. "Yes, take me" he panted.

6 days ago

Vel didn't need much encouragement from Giz to move. He felt that if he just sat here a few seconds longer, he’d cum. The halfbreed eased to his feet using one arm to cradle Ari against his chest, and with his free hand he undid the leather ties of his breeches. He maneuvered his way through the front room as quick as he could.

In the back room he eased Ari onto the bed and let his pants and underclothes fall to the floor. He had never fucked a fae before, let alone a dual-gendered fae, who happened to be royal at that. Without waiting for Giz, Vel pulled Ari up so that he was on his hands and knees, and thrust into him from behind with a heavy growl of pleasure.

6 days ago

Ari gasped in pleasure and thrust his hips back driving Vel deeper. He let out a small growl as if begging for Vel to take him harder. Giz let his own large member free from his trousers and slid it along Ari's plump lips. Ari took the member into his mouth and began to suck and slurp at it loudly. Giz looked over Ari's body at Vel and smiled. He licked his lips and ran his fingers through Ari's long blond hair. "I know a slut when I see one aye?" He winked.

6 days ago

Vel threw his head back, drawing his length out of Ari with a teasing slowness. Then he gave into the unspoken demand and shoved every last inch of his cock into the fae, before pulling back and repeating again. Vel let out a groan before lifting his head and grinning at Giz. "I don't know if I want to give him back..."

6 days ago

Giz smirked and forced his own length deeper into Ari's throat making the fae gag. "Well if he ran away then maybe it's for the best. we just need to work on his attitude" he said between moans. Ari gaged and slurped at Giz's mass and thrust back against Vel's trying to get as much of both ben inside him as possible. He gripped Giz's thighs for support and spread his legs apart wider for Vel. He didn't care how desperate he looked or that he really was a slut.

5 days ago

Vel laughed in response to Giz, a low and husky sound that cut off quickly when the halfbreed bit his lower lip. He rolled his hips roughly and worked to stave off his climax for a few more minutes. Who knew if he'd ever get another chance to fuck royalty?

4 days ago

Giz was using Ari's throat hard and rough making the small fae gag. He pushed in one last time and held it there as he came hard down Ari's throat with a long moan. When he finished emptying himself and slid out and took a seat on the bed leaving Ari to cough and catch his breath. Ari buried his face in the bed bellow and pushed his rear up into Vel more allow Vel to go deeper. Ari whimpered into the blankets "I'm still hard." His own small member was throbbing and leaking onto the bed below him. He thrust back against Vel harder.

4 days ago

Vel slid his hand down to wrap his long, rough fingers around the fae's cock. He pumped his hand in time with his thrusting, which became ever more urgent. And suddenly he couldn't hold out any longer. Vel stuffed himself inside Ari as deep as he could and let himself cum, growling in pleasure as a huge shudder coursed through his body, while his grip on the fae's shaft tightened.

3 days ago

Ari moaned loudly with his face down in the bed and his voice muffled. He tightened around Vel's cock as his own body trembled from climax, spilling his seed on the bed and Vel's hand. When it was all over he loosened only to be pushed into deeply and filled. His body trembled again and quivered even after Vel was finished with him. Giz smirked as he watched Ari collapse onto the bed panting hard. "Yeah if we adjust that higher than thou attitude of his, I think we can keep him around just fine. Maybe some magic will fix that. What do you think Vel? Should we adjust his perspective on things?" Giz had a dangerous smirk. It was black magic for sure to change some one's personality but it would be worth it to get a full time ready when you were slut on hand, especially one as pretty and equipped Ari.

3 days ago

The human infestation (private 1x1) - exodus - 05-07-2015

The half-elf pushed up from the bed and redressed himself. Strong or not, the ale’s effects were wearing off. Inhibition and reservation, the mental masonry of the wall he tried to keep built around himself, were quick to come sliding back into place.

Vel wandered over to the room’s window and leaned his head against the glass. While the average brick probably knew more about fae magic than Vel, he didn’t have to be a genius to string words together. Black plus magic equaled something he probably did not want on his conscience. So he shook his head.

“No. I wouldn’t want to have my personality taken away like that, so I’m not gonna do it to someone else.” He paused for a moment. “Even if they are a little shit.”

The human infestation (private 1x1) - nusith - 05-07-2015

exodus][/quote]Giz groaned "Damn, ate when you have a point." He got up and scooped Ari up into his arms and repositioned the fae into the bed. Ari's eyes were closed yet his hands still groped and grasped at Giz and his mouth roamed around the dragon's neck freely. Giz smirked as he gave the horny little fae a once over before tucking him in. "Well either way he won't be too happy with us when he realizes what happened. Like I give a shit" he snorted. "Either way we need to decide what to do with him."