alonimi
Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Valesport (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: Picking Up Strays [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 07-28-2015

While Grayson abandoned her, Nadine made her way to the bags he'd left on the floor. She tipped them over, inspecting her various shoes and the surprising purchase of socks. It was not long before she was kneeling on the floor, digging through them with her hands. Wearing the things he'd picked out himself would probably drive him crazy, but then again, some of the things he'd bought had been Spiderman pajamas. Did he have a thing for Spiderman pajamas? What the fuck.

Nonetheless, she could not deny that the things she were most excited about were the things she'd picked out for herself. She hadn't been totally colorblind when she'd been a dog, so at least everything matched the way she'd thought it would, even if they weren't exactly what she'd been seeing at the time. She pulled the little skull bows from her hair, and replaced them with flowers in peach and seafoam. She threw on a shirt next, and it felt strange on her skin. She should have showered first and gotten rid of that strange feeling in her skin, but she was too excited about pretty new things. A bracelet, a scarf, a skirt; he'd even agreed to buy her a sparkly pair of heels. She spent longest deliberating over underwear, eventually deciding on something all lace.

This was where she discovered a problem.

She frowned as she stood, hiking up her skirt and attempting to look at her own tail. Which was getting in the way, rather uncomfortably. It did just fine beneath the skirt, but trying to pull something up underneath it was awful. Pulling them up over her tail felt even more awkward than it looked. It seemed a waste not to wear them, but it also didn't seem like they'd be able to survive having holes cut in them.

And wearing clothes so soon felt so fucking weird. She shivered, suddenly, dropped her skirt to tousle her own hair and run her hands over herself like she was getting rid of invisible spiders. She teetered on her heels, making a discontented noise. Maybe she should have had him buy a bra. Her skin was entirely too sensitive to be getting dressed like this before she felt better.

She still wanted him to see the outfit she'd picked out, so she first and foremost slid her hands beneath her skirt to get that inconvenient underwear off, bending down to get them off her legs. Which really was unfortunate. They were cute.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 07-28-2015

Grayson didn't know what he was doing in the kitchen, but he was very determined to seem like he was doing something. Spending a small fortune to clothe a woman he'd picked up off the street had made him irritable. And since, she was not truly at fault for his foul mood, he had decided to spare her and fume elsewhere.

Now he had made an investment. A terrible investment, that would very likely yield no returns. Grayson was more than aware of women like Aida. Wanderers, drifters, stopping if they needed to if or they found something convenient. Which he had very easily become because he'd felt sorry for her.

Another thing he could quite explain. Or rather, didn't want to. She was small, and dark, and pretty. He saw her as vulnerable in all the ways she wasn't. The he had gone and slept with her, to make matters worse.

Or better. He had not quite decided.

He appeared from the kitchen, back into the living room when it sounded like someone more human was rifling around. He watched her step out of the underwear with an arched brow. Soon after a thoughtful look crossed his features and he sighed. "Let me guess," he started, crossing back into the foyer to take of his shoes. "Your tail?"

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 07-29-2015

Nadine twirled around to look at him, lace hanging from her fingertips, and adopted an exaggerated pout. "And they're so cute," she said mournfully, tossing them back on the pile of bags and clothing. "But! I think you got at least one pair with one of those little keyholes in the back," she said, perking up, "so all is not lost." She grinned. "And look!" She pulled up the back of her scarf so that it went over her head, and more specifically over her ears, posing for good measure. "You can take me out, if you want."

She stepped a little closer to him, hands clasped behind her back. "Do you like it?" she asked, sweet as sugar. "If you don't like looking at me in it, it's sort of a waste. I haven't taken any of the tags off, yet." She rubbed her hands over her arms and her neck, pulled the scarf back down so she could tousle her hair again. "This isn't what I'm wearing tonight, though," she said, still rubbing at her shoulders. "I just wanted to try it on. It still smells like store. And I need to shower." She emphasized this with an irritated shake of her head, curls bouncing, as if this would mean anything to him.

"Was there anything in particular you wanted me to wear tonight?" she asked, cocking her head to the side. "I'd rather just wear your sweater again, but you don't seem to like that, so." She nudged at one of the shopping bags with a heeled foot. "I could wear the Spiderman pants," she suggested dubiously, "but I don't know what top I'd wear with those." She looked down at the top she was wearing, with the suspicion that the fabric was too light and too thin to be entirely decent. It would probably be worse during the day, so, small blessings. It wasn't like she was very shy about the fact that she was possessed of nipples, anyway, and the scarf sort of covered them if she wore it right.

Mostly she was hoping he'd use this dress-up opportunity to fuck her before she showered. She had a hunch his hands would sort her out much faster than water.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 07-29-2015

Grayson rounded the corner in time to witness her pull the scarf over her head. He cocked his own, and the corner of his mouth curled. He looked somewhat astonished, even with that almost smile. Brows arched, as he clawed a hand through his hair. "Did you think your ears would stop me from taking you out?" he asked, adjusting his glasses.

Grayson didn't go out. If he did her canine features wouldn't keep him from doing so. It certainly wouldn't be the most unusual thing to be seen in Valesport. He took pause, righting his head and looking her over. He nodded, swallowing hard and looking like his voice had gone missing. "It looks very nice," he replied, hoarsely, before his face disappeared behind his hands. They pushed up his glasses and scrubbed at his features. Refusing to watch the way her curls bounced.

"I will admit I panicked," he replied, watching her though his fingers when she mentioned the Spiderman pants. Which had, because it didn't seem like she had chosen enough clothing, and he didn't know what she would want to wear. The jury was still out on how he felt about her wearing his sweaters. The sight of her in his clothing was frustratingly tantalizing, but he felt like he shouldn't be tempted.

He didn't explain himself. Didn't offer any insight to all the thoughts that went through his head because he'd end up explaining himself more than he wanted to. Strange obsessive thoughts that only made sense in tandem with other strange obsessive thoughts.

He moved closer to her, because she was doing her best to look appealing. "No, there is nothing in particular I want you to wear tonight." He cupped her face in his hands, closer to his because of her heels. He didn't have to bend so far down to kiss her.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 07-29-2015

Nadine pulled the scarf up over her nose like she was shy, but the smile in her eyes was still clear in the corners of them. "You wouldn't be worried that someone would figure out you stuck your dick in a dog?" she teased. She waggled her eyebrows, dropping the scarf with a giggle. She liked avoiding uncomfortable questions, and scarves were so much nicer than hats. Not that he seemed like the type to be taking her out often.

She could tolerate being a homebody, for a little while. Might as well, when the body at home was so nice.

With a smile she ran her hands down herself, smoothing out her skirt. She wondered if the fact that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it added to the appeal. "I'm glad you like it," she said, her tail slowly swaying from side to side. Clearly this had been a good investment, as far as his dick was concerned. Not the he was going to ask his dick's opinion, but it had a way of making its preferences known. She bit idly at a thick black fingernail, looking coy. "I thought maybe you had a thing for pajama pants," she said, faintly accusatory.

Her hands fell as he came closer, the look in his eye making her smile. Even though she was wearing heels, she still went up on her toes to press her lips against his, the slightest tilt to her head. Her tail wagged faster, though it was only obvious if one was looking behind her, shaking the fabric of her skirt.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 07-29-2015

"I tend not to care what other people think about who I sleep with." Because most of the time he wasn't sleeping with anyone. He did not mention this.

He watched her play shy, mostly amused that she expected him to fall for it. Her giggling did properly reflect the vulgar things she was saying, but that was not the reason for his frown. Grayson had not considered how it might seem to someone on the outside looking in. Not that there was anyone to look. It wasn't that he forgot that she was... sort of a dog. It was hard to ignore a wagging tail, but it was safe to say, that most of the time his brain failed to register these features.

Likely due to the fact, she was still mostly woman. It's not as if she had a snout, or was covered in fur.

"I have a thing," he explained, between kissing her. "For you wearing clothes," another kiss, hands trailing from her face to her neck. "More often than not." He was doing a very good job of contradicting himself, stating a preference for clothing while on the brink of undressing her. Hands drifted as he kissed her. Thumbs teased across her nipples through the fabric of her shirt, before disappearing beneath it so he could have his hands on her.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 07-31-2015

He said he didn't care, but his frown suggested otherwise. A frown may have simply been the best response to being accused, however obliquely, of bestiality. "Naked would be cheaper," she said against his mouth.

"Don't remind me," he said in turn, and her groan was high-pitched as his thumbs brushed her nipples. She felt his mouth curve against hers, his hands going lower to slide beneath her shirt. When she groaned again he pulled away, raising an eyebrow. "You okay?"

"Keep touching," she said, hands on his wrists to keep him from taking them away. "Lots of touching."

"Any particular reason?" he asked, though he was happy enough to comply, hands sliding over her ribcage and making her sigh before cupping her breasts beneath her shirt. Her hands slid along his arms to rest on his shoulders.

"I just switched," she said, slightly petulant, as if this should have been obvious to him. "I need to work out all the kinks." She leaned into his touch, biting her lip as he toyed with her nipples again, already hard just from rubbing against the shirt. "I like this better than your showerhead."

"Huh." He bent to nuzzle at her neck, getting the scarf out of his way so that he could nip at her skin, sliding her shirt higher. "I just thought being a dog was gross."

"I'm never gross," she said indignantly, although this was a lie. It was true, however, that she was least likely to be gross while she was a dog. She was much tidier and more polite as a dog than she was as a person, whatever that may have said about her. She made a small sound as he bit harder at her neck, squeezed her breasts. Her arms tightened around his shoulders, and he slid his hands down her body to lift her thighs, picking her up as she squealed in surprise and wrapped her legs around him. "You don't have to carry me," she giggled, breasts pressing against his shirt as she clung to him. "My legs are people-length now."

"Debatable," he said, setting her down on her couch, kissing her before she could object.

"I'm really not that small," she said as he started to kiss lower, lifting her shirt out of the way so that he could draw circles around her nipples with his tongue. His glasses tried to fall off his face, but he pre-empted them by pulling them off and tossing them onto the coffee table.

"According to these tags, you're extra-small," he said, his breath hot against her skin. He kissed down her sternum, reaching down to wrap his hands around her ankles and lift them higher. His hands ran up the length of her legs, and she hummed with pleasure, running her nails through his hair and along his scalp. He pressed his palms into slender thighs, curled and rolled his fingers as he rubbed them up and down and up again until her humming turned into moans.

Definitely much better than a shower.

One hand moved higher to push a digit inside her, then a second, and she arched her back, running her hands through her hair and biting her lip to stifle the sound. She gave up immediately, crying out as his fingers pushed deeper and curled. His thumb circled her clit as he pumped his fingers, making her squirm and the pitch of her voice go higher. Her heels dug dangerously into his couch to arch her back and lift her hips, press herself harder against his hand with her head tilted backward. Suddenly he stopped, pulled his fingers out of her; when she tried to move herself upright to protest, he held out the hand still slick with her arousal, stopping just short of pressing fingers to her lips.

"I didn't make you beg, last time," he said, and his voice was low and slightly hoarse in a way that sent shivers up her spine.

"I can beg," she said, and slowly she leaned forward to run her tongue along his fingers. Grey eyes were fixed on her in a manner almost unsettling as she licked his fingers clean; at first she watched him in turn, but eventually she couldn't help her eyes flicking downward, shielded by her lashes. When she was done he tipped her chin upward so that she'd look at him again.

"Beg, then," he said, letting her go to peel off his shirt. She leaned closer, wanting to touch him, and he tapped her nose chidingly. She wrinkled her nose with a suspicious narrowing of her eyes and a twitch of her ears.

If he was trying to convince her that he didn't think of her as a dog, ordering her to beg and giving her bops on the nose were not working.

Her annoyance dissipated as he pulled a condom out of his pocket and unbuckled his belt, tail trapped against the couch and attempting to wag anyway. "Please?" she said, more of a whine than she'd intended. She attempted to swallow the bizarre instinct, trying to get her voice appropriately husky instead. "Please fuck me, Grayson?"

He wasn't looking at her, and she was pretty sure that meant it was working, unzipping his jeans and freeing his cock, jutting out of denim and nearly making her whine again. "That could mean anything," he said, and she watched him stretch latex over skin, tempting her to reach out and touch him. "Tell me what you want exactly."

She cocked her head to the side, watching as he stroked his cock almost idly, running her tongue over her lower lip. The gesture was wasted, because he still wasn't looking her in the eye. "I want you to bend me over," she said, "and rail me until I can't breathe." She grinned. "Is that better?"

He did look up at her, then, bending over her to pin her to the couch beneath him, hand beside her waist. "Is that really what you want," he asked, "or are you just guessing what I want?"

"Does it matter?" she asked, bringing her face closer to his, a dare. Still he didn't kiss her, didn't touch her at all, and she didn't try to bridge the gap.

He brought his own face even closer, until their mouths almost touched. "Tell me what you really want," he said.

She hesitated. She arched an eyebrow. "I'd really rather see your face while you rail me," she admitted, but her tone was more droll than embarrassed. He nearly smiled, but her honestly was rewarded with a kiss, the unspoken barrier between them broken. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders again, ran her fingers through his hair. He thrust into her, shallow at first and then deeper, and she groaned into his mouth. They came apart, his face above hers, and she ran her thumbs over his cheekbones. He thrust harder, harder, until she had to give up on her affectionate petting and grip at his shoulder to brace herself.

Her head took a backward tilt as she arched against him, but in an instant his hand was on her jaw to turn her back to him, not letting her look anywhere but at him. He hooked his arms under her knees to lift them higher, heels resting on his shoulders so that his next thrust made her scream. Her nails dug into his skin, and he pulled the scarf off her neck, wrapped it around her arms and slid it up to her wrists so that they were pinned one-handed to the armrest above her head.

He continued pounding into her, a steady rhythm, and with each thrust she cried out, pulling hard at the scarf that held her. "Gray – Gray – Grayson, Grayson, I – oh, oh oh oh–" She tightened, went so tense and arched so hard that she practically lifted herself off the couch, frozen with her mouth a perfect circle as light burst behind her eyes and pleasure rippled through her, feeling like forever before she fell limp and panting. "Oooh."

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 07-31-2015

"Feel better now?" he murmured between attempts to catch his breath, as she softened beneath him. He released his hold on the scarf, and used one hand to untangle it from her wrists as he buried his face against her neck. He placed a few chaste kisses against the curve of her shoulder, and when he'd freed the scarf he withdrew from her, taking the flimsy fabric with him. He dropped it on the table, trading it for his glasses, which he easily pushed back over his nose.

He sat next to her on the couch, for the moment unperturbed that they were both undeniable messes. When the endorphins wore off it would probably bother him, but for now he reached a hand to idly stroke her hair. "I'll wash those clothes for you," he said, tilting his head until it met the back of the sofa. "I'll find a sweater for you after you shower." He was very adamant about his preference for her in clothing. He wasn't comfortable with the idea of her wandering around his house naked like some sort of sex pet. Though, at the moment, it felt like she was exactly that.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 07-31-2015

"Mm-hmm," she sighed, content, nuzzling at him before he withdrew. "But I guess I can't skip showering, anyway." It was still a much nicer way to get her skin sorted out. More efficient, she thought. She sat up as he did, pulling her shirt down, so that as he made himself comfortable beside her she could curl up against him and rest her head on his shoulder. One ear flicked at he stroked her hair, and she drew idly shapes with a finger over his chest.

"Thank you, Grayson," she said, sing-song. She perked up suddenly, her ears going to attention. "Oh! Maybe I can actually take a bath, this time." She kissed his throat while it was exposed, a quick little peck of affection. "Would that be okay, Mis-ter Crawford?" she asked, and her tone was teasing, as if she were humoring his peculiar tendency to not want her getting into all of his things.

She pulled away from him enough that she could undo the straps around her ankles, heels falling to the floor. She unclipped the little flowers from her hair to toss them on top of her scarf. His living room was not yet as much of a mess as she was, but it was getting there. She refrained from getting naked just yet, because he hadn't even gotten her naked for sex. Clearly, her previous nudity had overwhelmed him.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 08-01-2015

She had an impressive habit of making herself comfortable, he noticed as she curled up beside him. His hand continued, thoughtless motions, that drifted between her ears or closer to the crown of her head. Grayson had yet to intentionally touch her ears or tail. Appendages that were fascinating, but foreign to him; he didn't know what the rules were, and he wasn't the type to ask.

He grunted in response to her thanks. Lifting his head to look at her, when her fascination for bubble baths was rekindled. He pushed a hand through his hair. "Yeah, that could be arranged, I guess," he said slowly, brow furrowing slightly at the way she called him mister. It wasn't his things he was worried about. It was other people's things; stupid little things that he should have gotten rid of by now. No reason to keep, or to cling, to them. Doing so hadn't done anything thus far expect make him miserable.

She pulled away and he stood, zipping his jeans and attempting to push his hair into something resembling order. If order was what he wanted he should probably do a better job of keeping it cut. He stepped over bags and clothes, moving towards the hall towards the stairs, as if he expected her to follow if she wanted a bubble bath so bad.

In his bathroom, the one connected his room, he was kneeling on the tile and rifling through the cabinets below the sink. He had chosen this one, rather than the guest bathroom, simply because he did not feel like having to clean two bathrooms. He also suspected Aida would not be helping him clean any bathrooms. "There's like fifty different kinds down here. Fuck," he said sounding astonished and annoyed.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 08-06-2015

She wondered if Grayson realized he was petting her. Certainly it was possible that he stroked the hair of everyone he had sex with in the afterglow, but Nadine sort of doubted it. He hadn't done it the night before. He'd bought her clothes and he'd bought her a collar, and she wondered which of those he thought more fitting for her. He was very insistent that the collar was only for necessity, and he still tried not to touch her ears. If he did think of her as a pet, he wasn't being very honest with himself about it.

She wasn't going to mention it, regardless. She liked it when he touched her like this, and she'd rather not say anything that made him stop.

Limbs untangled from where she'd snuggled up against him as he rose, enjoying the sight of him trying to set himself to rights. She stretched out as she stood, making no effort at all to look as if she hadn't just gotten fucked. She quite liked it, really. She'd take a selfie if she could. She followed him with a flounce to her step, stopping just short of humming a jaunty tune.

She peeled away her new clothes as she stepped into his bathroom, letting her skirt pool around her feet and dropping her shirt beside it. Her barrettes and her bracelets all joined the pile, tousling her hair for good measure as he dug beneath the counters. She frowned as he cursed his selection, stepping closer to bend over behind him, hands on her knees and chin resting on his shoulder. "Don't take many baths?" she asked mildly, leaving it at that. That mystery ex again, who – much like a black hole – could only be said to exist based on the effect it had on its surroundings. "I can just take a normal bath, if that's easier for you."

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 08-10-2015

"No, I don't," Grayson replied, still trying to root around in the cabinet. Now trying to do so without upsetting her chin on his shoulder. He refused to project his anger; refused to dwell on all they whys of having kept these things. "It's fine," he said, but the hard line of his jaw suggested otherwise. Grayson was not very good at focusing his annoyance. "It's probably better that you use them. If not I'm just going to throw them away. Finally."

He eventually just grabbed something that sounded like it would smell tolerable and gently shrugged her away from his shoulder so he could stand again. He pushed a hand through his hair as he crossed the bathroom to the tub. Separate from the shower as was common in houses like his. Suggestively large and a pain to clean. Personally, he had never used it. Had never been invited to use it.

The strange tension across his shoulders seemed to dissipate as he sighed. As he recited those mantras he'd created for situations just like this one. Reminding himself that time had passed; that he needed to get over it. "How do you want the water?" he asked, not looking at her, setting the bottle on the ledge and leaning to turn the knobs. Water poured from the decorative faucet in a steady stream. He perched himself on the ledge and stuck his hand beneath the fall.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 08-12-2015

"Hmm." She pulled away as he got up, giving him enough room to move. And pout. He seemed very pouty. As he ran the bath she came up behind him again, ran her hands along his back and his shoulders. "How abooouuut… you set it however you like it." She nipped at his ear, fingers player at his hair near to the back of his neck. "And I'm going to be riiiight back, okay?" She gave him a peck on the cheek.

Nadine flounced away without explanation, back down the stairs without bothering to get dressed first. She'd familiarized herself with his kitchen, and so she knew that in the back of his pantry there was an unopened bottle of wine, next to several similar bottles as well as some liquor. They all had bottles that suggested to her that they cost too much, and looked better than they tasted. Probably, then, gifts.

It was possible that these would be a sore spot, as well. But what wasn't? Trying to walk on eggshells was exhausting. So, fuck it. She grabbed the wine, dug through a drawer for a corkscrew, found some glasses, then headed back upstairs.

She slowed before she reached the bathroom door, trying to decide the best way to look cute. It was hard when her hands were full of wine and wine accessories. She decided on pausing near the doorway, holding up the bottle and glass. She crossed her ankles where she stood, shuttered gaze watching him through her eyelashes. "You're gonna join me," she said, and it wasn't a question or a request. Not that she was in any position to be giving orders. She'd be disappointed if he rejected her, but not necessarily surprised.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 08-21-2015

He tried and failed to fight the way his shoulders tensed up again when she touched him. It wasn't her fault, after all. The things that had happened to make him this way. He did his best to focus on the fact that she was the least annoying thing in his life, currently. Even if he'd never admit it. Fingertips at the nape of his neck caused him to shy away from her, but that was due to the tickling sensation her nails sent across his scalp.

Grayson turned to watch her leave in wake of her vague instructions, frowning at the glimpse of a tail he saw just before it disappeared.

He sighed even though there was no one to hear it as he set the water temperature to something he would find tolerable. The instructions on the bottle instructed that he only use a tablespoon of bubble bath, but that didn't at all seem worth it, so he upended the bottle and emptied half of the solution into the tub.

If she wanted bubbles she was going to get some goddamn bubbles.

He stood and looked at her when she reappeared in the doorway. His eyes dropped from her face to the items she held, and he did a remarkable job of keeping his expression neutral. He recognized the wine instantly, a dark red Merlot with a custom label decorated in silver and blue curlicues, congratulations scrawled across the front with a date three years past. Another thing he should have gotten rid of instead of simply trying to forget he owned it.

"Am I?" he asked, tone a touch more curt than he intended to be, eyes back on hers. He pushed a hand through his hair, and closed his eyes, exhaling slowly. She did look cute, and it wasn't as if he could think of a good reason not to. Declining her invitation and then getting in the shower seemed a little insulting. Which he usually tried to avoid with her. "Okay, fine. You win."

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 08-21-2015

Fuckin'… dead cat wine. How did this man get anything done around the house without falling into a brood? Maybe he didn't. She set the bottle and the glasses on the counter, and immediately set to uncorking. "You are also," she continued, standing on her toes to wind the corkscrew in deeper, "going to pretend that you enjoy my company when you're not balls-deep." She emphasized this point by pulling out the cork, the force of which nearly tipped her over backward. Then she poured them both a glass, even though she probably ought to have given herself less. Being smaller, and all. "Anyone can enjoy my company while they're fucking me," she informed him, holding out his glass expectantly.

She spun her glass a little, stuck her nose in it to take a deep breath. Then she took the glass away from her face with a small frown. "I don't know why I did that," she admitted. "It all just smells like sour grapes to me." She shrugged and took a dainty sip. "Oh, damn, this'll get us hella wasted if we're not careful, though."

… that was probably not as cute an observation as it could have been. God. It was so hard to be cute for extended periods. How did anyone do it?

"I'll try not to take advantage of you," she said, fluttering her eyelashes. "But if you're a sad drunk, tell me now and I'll drink both of these. I don't need you moping with a bubble beard."