alonimi
Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Valesport (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: Picking Up Strays [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 05-23-2015

"That is where I would assume you to be," he answered automatically, without straying from his task. For reasons he could not explain, that giggle caused the fine hairs at the back of his neck stand on end. He rolled his shoulders, to rid himself the feeling.  

The rhythm of her tail brought the smallest of smiles to the corner of his mouth, before she smothered it. He hid the expression against her lips. He responded to her wanting noises with a growl that was caught in his throat. His tongue drew across her bottom lip, before dipping within her parted lips to meet her own. He was not gentle for long.

He broke the seal of their mouths as his hands brushed over her thighs. They slid beneath her legs, gripping soft flesh as he moved her higher onto the bed without effort. Small, and light, so easy to move, to control.

He placed her closer to the middle of the bed, climbing upon it to meet her. His body hovered over hers, straddled over her legs, and his pressed his face to the curve of her neck and shoulder. As he supported himself with one hand, the other skated across her hipbone and over her rib cage to cup her breast. He teased the nipple between forefinger and thumb, as he moved lower to claim the other with his mouth.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 05-23-2015

Ordinarily, she would defend her taste in venues. It was very hard to care, however, when kisses were happening. She moaned as he growled and he tasted her, giving her exactly what she wanted, had been wanting. It was almost sensory overload, the taste and the feel of the smell of him.

She gasped when he moved her suddenly, dissolving into giggles again. He pinned her beneath him, and it was fortunate that her tail was still trapped, because she was ecstatic. She tilted her head back to make room for him, and tangled fingers in his hair, nuzzling at him and breathing deep. She didn't think she was strong enough to have her way with him, but it was very tempting to try.

His hand found her breast, and she sighed, a small hum of pleasure as she arched her back to press herself into his touch. She kept her fingers in his hair as his mouth slid down her body, hot and wet against sensitive skin and hardened flesh. With his face no longer in the crook of her neck, she was able to look down at him, running her hand back over his hair to be sure she could see as much of his face as was possible. The faintest scruff rubbed against her skin, just rough enough to make her achingly aware of it.

"You're gorgeous," she said heatedly, once again that somewhat accusatory tone, as if it was something he'd done just to drive her crazy.

Only she could make a compliment sound so indignant. He rumbled a chuckle as he traded one breast for another, skating his lips over her sternum. He rolled her nipples to stiff points with his tongue and his hands.

He kissed and nibbled down her belly as he moved to slide off the edge of the bed. He knelt, and leaned forward to grab her hips. He rolled her onto her belly, and kissed the back of her neck and between her shoulders. "Grab the headboard," he demands, all low and rasping. "Don't let go until I tell you."

He released her because expected her to follow his instructions. His weight left the bed entirely and he moved around the room. He pulled his shirt over his head and left it wherever it fell. His belt clashed as he unbuckled it, pushing jeans and boxers to the floor and stepping out of them. He moved to the dresser, opened and closed a few drawers.

"Don't let go," he reminds her, joining her on the bed again. The crinkle of packaging was obvious, before he took her hips in his hands once more and knelt behind her. He manipulated her into the position that he wanted her in, and moved one hand to slide up her ribs and he kissed her spine. The way he pushed his cock into her seemed to imply he was past formalities. He used her hips as leverage, and watched the way her tail bobbed in time with his thrusts.

His amusement was hot and welcome against her skin, and when his mouth left one breast for the other it left her skin prickling in the air. She couldn't help tousling his hair with both hands when he kissed her stomach, and when he rolled her over she squealed, all high-pitched and giggly. He gave her an order, and she shivered in equal parts arousal and anticipation. She wiggled into an appropriate position, pushing a few pillows out of her way in the process.

Fingers gripped wood and her back arched in invitation, and as positions went, he'd chosen an extraordinarily evocative one. She gnawed at her lower lip, nothing to stop her tail from moving, slowed by something like anxiety. She was not a nervous person in general when it came to this kind of thing, but it was a pose intended to heighten awareness, to make a person nervous. She tried to look over her shoulders to watch him, but it didn't quite work, and again she found herself whining.

What a horrible habit she'd been given.

Nadine's grip tightened at his words, that reassuring crinkle that could only possibly mean one thing. Sharp and startled breath as he moved her, and her exhale was a cry when he entered her all at once. She was slick enough that he had no trouble doing so, but although she was hardly out of practice and despite her sometimes astonishing flexibility, she was nonetheless not a particularly large woman in any respect. Not that she was complaining. Her nails dug into the wood, arms taut so she could push away from the headboard and harder against him, sounds escaping her with every thrust.

He groaned against her skin at the sound of that cry. His hands snaked around the front of her body, to squeeze her breasts in both hands. The way she pressed against him was a fine enough rhythm, so he kept the pace as one hand retreated to get lost in her bouncing curls.

He gripped silken locks, pulling her head back so he could see the way her mouth fell open with those whimpers. The other continued to knead and squeeze soft, tender flesh. He continued as such, hard thrusts and rough hands until his breath hitched in his throat. 

He released her all at once, with another throaty noise. "You can let go," he breathes, pulling out of her to rest beside her, propped up against the headboard. Firm, but gentle hands coaxed her into straddling his lap. At some point his had lost his glasses, and steely eyes scanned her face. He kissed her hard and fast. "I want to watch you move," he rasps against her lips.

She grew louder when he squeezed her breasts, giving way to breathless panting, gasping for air between ragged groans. She tightened when he gripped her hair, held tilted back and spine a steep curve. Green eyes were half-closed, vacant, lips perpetually parted through desperate breaths and increasingly loud vocalizations.

His withdrawal was sudden and unexpected, and she made a ragged sound of protest as she all but collapsed. Shaky limbs were nonetheless perfectly eager to wrap themselves around him, sliding hands up his chest and back into his hair as she straddled him as directed. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her, nuzzled him when he broke it by rubbing her cheek against his. She took a moment to press her body to his, curling against him to bury her face in his neck the way she'd wanted to for days. Despite previous mental insistence to the contrary, she couldn't resist running her tongue over his neck, from his shoulder and upward until her teeth grazed his ear. "Good," she breathed into his ear, "because I love it when you watch me."

She leaned back so that he could see her, ran a hand through her hair as the other went between her legs, acting as a guide as her legs spread further. She meant to watch his face, but she couldn't help looking between them instead, biting her lip and stifling a moan as she watched his cock slide inside of her. She wiggled a little to settle in comfortably on his lap, giggling as she did so. She adjusted her tie as if trying to look businesslike, then ran her hands down herself as her hips began moving in circles, up and down and up again. Hands rested on his, then took one of them to bring it to her lips as she watched him, kissing his knuckles and his fingertips affectionately. "Is this good?" she asked coyly, before sliding her mouth over his thumb, tongue winding down the digit as she sucked.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 05-24-2015

The noises she made had nearly put him over the edge. It was why he had stopped so suddenly and forced her into changing positions. Not that this new position was equally favorable. He wanted as much of her as he could take, and he wouldn't risk it being over too soon. Not that he couldn't - or wouldn't - have her again. 

He grinned as she followed his instructions and tilted his head as she combed her fingers into his hair. He slid his own hands up her back, pressing fingertips into her flesh. He grit his teeth together as she ran her tongue over his skin, turning his head to give her room.

Her giggles shouldn't have been so alluring, and on anyone else they probably wouldn't have been. Only she could get away with that: sultry moans dissolving into giggles as she settled onto his cock. He forced a sharp inhale when she brought his fingers to her mouth. "You know it's good," he murmurs, pressing the digit against her tongue. He pulled his other hand out from under hers, so he could run his fingers over the circular scar on her hip.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 05-24-2015

Nadine giggled again, lips wrapped tight around his thumb, bearing down harder to grind his cock against the perfect spot. Her mouth left his hand with a small cry of pleasure, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. "But I want y-oh-u to say it," she half-said and half-sang, voice climbing and falling in time with her hips. Fingers slid between her legs, stroked her clit so she tightened and arched on him, shuddering with mounting desire. "You – oh, oh – you made me wait," she said, as if it had been anything more than a single night that he'd been available but unwilling. "I thought you di-i-ah-dn't want me," she said, and she rocked so hard that she bounced, hands moving to her breasts as she looked him in the eye. She leaned closer, and her lips brushed his as she spoke, slowing so that she could enunciate clearly. "I thought you were going to make me beg," she breathed, before leaning back and resuming her rhythmic motion.

She looked down to where he was touching her scar, lashes shuttering her eyes. It was remarkable she didn't have more of them, as easily as she scarred. Teethmarks, hundreds of them layered in the same spot, almost human but for the two longer canines that had punctured more deeply. She could still identify exactly the tilt and the direction, but she didn't think anyone else would consider it as obvious. An old wound, an old scar, another time and another life too foreign to hurt.

She squeezed her breasts, and tightened on him with a sharp intake of breath. "Oh," she sighed, and she touched herself more gently, sore now after the way he'd ridden her before. Her movements grew faster, less bounce to her body as she ground against him, less of a show as her climax came within reach. It was harder to care about anything but the throb between her legs, in her breasts and her fingertips and her lips, the swift beat of her heart that spread all through her. She needed him to touch her the way she needed air, and she grasped for his name amidst the incoherent vowels spilling louder from her throat, so close to bursting it was hard to remember anything at all.

"You want me to tell you?" She released his finger, and he smoothed the slick digit over her bottom lip, over her chin and down the line of her throat until his palm rested against her collar. His other hand on her hip pulled her hard against him, grinding and groaning as she bounced on his length. Gripping the back of her neck he kissed her hard before she pulled away. "You want to hear how much I like the way you fuck me?"

He sat up at bit more, palm sliding from her hip to the small of her back to hold her close, not wanting to interrupt her movements as he tasted her skin. He buried his face against her neck, hidden under the bouncing fall of her hair, and he moved one of her hands from her breasts so he could replace it.

"I should have made you beg," he growls into the crook of her neck. He lifted his face to her ear, breath fast and hot as nipped the lobe. "I think I will keep that in mind."

She groaned against his mouth when he kissed her, gasp for air mingled with gratification at his words. It really shouldn't have felt so nice, his hand at her throat. "Yes," she confirmed, "yes yes yes please." Words gave way to a breathless hiccup of laughter, and she wanted to kiss him again. As he held her and touched her she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressed her hands into his back, nails against his skin as she held him tight. Ragged whimpers as he fondled her and growled against her skin, involuntary sounds of submission she was too far-gone to suppress.

"Gray – Grayah! –" She did not successfully manage to scream his name, because apparently that second syllable was just a dealbreaker. Her body went tense and tight, fireworks behind her eyes, unmoving as her nerve endings lit up all at once. Then all the strength left her, though pleasure still rippled through her in waves, and she collapsed against him with her head on his shoulder.

"Grayson," she murmured with a smile. "Your name's too fucking complicated."

Nails were gripping little half moons into his shoulders, and a breathy voice was whimpering against his ear. He had the taste of her in his mouth, and her flesh in his hand. He squeezed and tugged, pulling her against him.

He hummed a chuckle against her shoulder, listening to her try to cry his name. He was no better off for the sound dissolved into a groan as she tightened around him and he was lost to feel of her. He grit is teeth and held her close with a tight grip on both of her hips.

She collapsed against him, and he couldn't help but chuckle again. Breathing hard, and coasting the tide of his own pleasure, he leaned back and lifted a hand to gently stroke her hair. It was suspiciously kind, and suspiciously close to petting. "Aida," he responds, low and slow. "I think you're just exaggerating."

Her tail started to slowly wag again as he stroked her hair, and she was in no position to try and hide the behavior. "I would never," she said, quietly feigning offense. "Grayson," she sighed, and then huffed. "It sounds easy now, but that is a lie." She made no move to get off of him, or to untangle the limbs she'd wound around him. She buried her face in his neck and took another deep breath, reveling in being able to touch and to smell him as she pleased. The hands draped over his shoulders rubbed affectionately at his back. She frowned. "I just showered," she observed, now sticky with sweat and her own arousal.

"I want a…" She nearly said 'cigarette', but stopped herself. "Another beer," she decided instead, drawing a little heart over his left shoulderblade. "Are you going to bed?" she asked, because it seemed a reasonable question, when he'd surely be tired long before she was. Particularly after that. "Do I get to stay in here, now?" she added, which she considered the much more important question. Snuggling like this was nice, and she could hardly do that all alone in the guest room. Surely, railing her brains out had eliminated whatever reasons he may have had?

Unless he only wanted to let her in his bedroom for sex. That would be a little fucked up even for her. She nuzzled at him again, enjoying the closeness for as long as she could before he had to clean himself up.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 05-25-2015

He continued to pet her, though he didn't know why. He watched the lazy sway of her tail, but avoided touching her ears. He wrapped tight ringlets around his fingers to watch them spring forward again, and kissed the top of her head, which was even stranger than the petting. Despite her canine accouterments he had not expected her to be so cuddly,

He snorted a brief laugh, before he gently rolled her off of him, into the nest of plush pillows and rumpled sheets. He leaned to kiss her again, fingers brushing over her thigh, before sitting up again and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. "Well, which do you want first? Shower or beer?"

He disappeared into the bathroom to clean himself up as he mulled over her questions. He let the sound of running water be an excuse to not answer her right away. He turned off the faucet and ran hands through his hair. "I will probably be up for a little bit longer," he explains, reappearing in the doorway and leaning against it, crossing his arms over his chest.

They were by no means A Thing, now, but he was also aware that isolating her from his room would be rude, if nothing else. He sighed, a quick, short, exasperated sound as he pushed off the door and moved to the dresser. Stepping into clean undergarments, he yields, "yeah, you can stay in here if you want."

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - Tindome - 05-25-2015

Nadine had just about always been snuggly. A few prickly phases, here and there, but they never lasted. At some point in her teenaged years she had just accepted that she was the sort of person who would cuddle with a stranger, if a stranger would let her, regardless of whether she wanted to sleep with them. It was nice! Anyone who did not like cuddling was surely reading too much into it.

His laugh made her smile, much as she was loathe to let him free himself. She sprawled out over his bed as he kissed her, and more when she had to bed to herself. "First: lay here," she decided, which was probably obvious from the way she made no move to do anything else. "Then bathroom. Maybe bubble bath? How do bubble baths work? Do the bubbles come separate? Do you have bubbles? Whatever, I'll figure something out. I think you're out of beer, though. And now I can't go to the store, because someone fucked me 'till my legs don't work right."

With a sigh she rolled herself to the edge of the bed, fidgeting with her tie because she didn't want to take it off just yet. He really did look very appealing, leaning in the doorway like that. Not that she'd be doing anything about it for at least another hour. Spirit willing, flesh weak, etc. She giggled as he started to dress himself again. "Don't sound too excited about it," she teased, standing to make her way to the bathroom. She kissed his shoulder as she passed him. "See if you can figure out what you want to do with me by the time I'm done," she suggested, disappearing into the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

Cuddling was one thing, and sex was another, but leaving the bathroom door open when she had to pee was a level of intimacy she had no desire to reach. And anyway, a quick rinse in the shower shouldn't take more than a minute. It wasn't like she'd be out of his sight for that long.

Picking Up Strays [Closed] - megs - 05-31-2015

He watched her lay across his comforter for a few moments, until she started asking a barrage of questions. Almost exclusively about bubbles, and he was concerned that she didn't seem to know how bubble baths worked. Crossing the room to retrieve his jeans, he tried and failed not to look so pleased about her compliments.

"Bubbles come separate," he explains over the jangling sound of his belt. "I might have bubbles," he sort of mumbled this, because he by no means wanted to admit it. "Look under the sink, there's all sorts of fucking shit down there. I don't fucking know." His gratuitous use of expletives incorrectly made him seem angry at whoever he was speaking too, but in reality it was just a very bad habit.

He didn't immediately respond to her suggestion that he had time to decide what to do with her. Mostly because he did not like her choice of wording, which would be evident by his frown. He let her press lips to his shoulder and disappear into the bathroom, without protest. He picked up his shirt, and kneeled on the bed to throw pillows around until he found his glasses.

"I'm going to get more beer," he explains to the bathroom door. Without waiting for an answer he exited the room and descended the stairs. He'd go through the usual motions, shoving his feet into Converse and grabbing his keys from the catch-all by the door. He spent an unusual amount of time looking for his coat before remembering that it was still in his car. The door slammed behind him, even if he hadn't meant to close it that hard. He locked it and practically ran to his car.

She wanted him to think, and he wanted him to think and he was learning it was not something he could do when he was around her. A trip to the convenience store was quick enough, and hopefully give him enough time to process what the fuck was happening to his life.